Close
Photo

Your most satsifying moment of beating a game.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:54 AM

What was your most satsifying moment of beating a game? Mine was beating the  Kingdom Hearts after a year of owning it. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:27 AM

When I beat this really hard part in Age of Empires, after a long while~ It's so cool how it seems so hard trying over and over again - but then when you take a slight break from it, and come back to it after awhile you manage to fly by it so easily and you feel sooo awesome!

Edited by Iwantbuns, 17 October 2015 - 04:29 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#3 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:43 PM

I can't say for sure the most satisifying moment, but two of the greatest moments was:

Final Fantasy I - beating hidden super-boss from remake with only one member of my party alive, and it was Whime Mage, I was really happy, that was one epic battle and I won with 1xx/999 hp left in my last character. 

Second one was in Final Fantasy III remake - when I beat Iron Gigant - another hidden super-boss, he was not the strongest boss, but farming to fight his 99lvl was a pain, so I was happy when I finished him off.  :kukuku:

#4 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:01 PM

There have been a few. What comes to mind instantly are the SNES and N64 Zelda games. Both Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time had tough times and they felt like epic journeys on the first play through. Finally beating them, watching the credits roll, it was great.

I was also happy to beat Super Mario World on the SNES. Lot of tricky stuff in that game but beating it was a lot of fun.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#5 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:27 PM

Beating Persona 3 FES was amazing and heartbreaking

Boy, am I glad that I played that game unspoiled...that was quite a ride

Noteworthy mentions: Persona 4, Final Fantasy VI, FFVII, the rise of Tomb Raider, Skyrim, Oblivion, Dishonored, Super Mario world, the entire Megaman X series...

Edited by Nar123, 17 October 2015 - 09:30 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#6 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:05 PM

Going absolutely savage in a competitive game. The adrenaline, focus and concentration put in one single game, not to mention that instinct overpowers logic very often in those situations...

Magic.

#7 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:35 PM

Satisfying end to final fantasy 10 where it took me three hours to finally defeat the final boss

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#8 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:46 PM

Beating any of the Uncharted games on Crushing was really satisfying. GTA Vice City was a close second. Actually, forget those - Resident Evil 3 was my most satisfying moment. Why? Finishing that damn water puzzle and fighting Nemesis while on VERY low health and getting away clean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users