115 replies to this topic

#41 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

Wait that novel is already out? Spoil what's up with that demon then, it's the only mystery this series has at the moment.

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

It's Akuma because he's done with Tekken.

#43 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:22 PM

@ touken
He want more mission before chunin exam arc and honestly I agree with him. It will make a more indept understanding for team seven, a good reasoning on why naruto and sasuke is important, and to give sakura and naruto progress in term of jutsu and relationship. I think the three ninja dicipline could get explore in here than in part 2.

#44 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

Well you guys Sumire has made her debut in the Boruto light Novel

Man doesn't that sound awesome??

Oh man I can just smell the excitement of the shipping war between BoruSara and BoruSumi growing further and I'm happy lol.

@ T XD could you pass me another bottle of Seven Up and possibly another slice of pizza ? And would like another slice or a drink to go with this?

She's already in the light novel ? XD Wait till she gets introduced in the manga. I feel it's going to be in the next chapter or two cause she's already in the anime.

Here's two Seven Up and one pepperoni. Here's another one for the light novel.

Can I have one too? We might need a bigger house as well to hold all this pizza

We reserved a pizzeria cause we need it for the next few years if it will still be ongoing.

#45 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:09 PM

She's already in the light novel ? XD Wait till she gets introduced in the manga. I feel it's going to be in the next chapter or two cause she's already in the anime.

We reserved a pizzeria cause we need it for the next few years if it will still be ongoing.

The novel is based on the anime or reverse. So of course she is in there. As for the manga...can they make something worst then Salad's outfit? I'm honestly curious.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 April 2017 - 09:09 PM.

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:12 PM

The novel is based on the anime or reverse. So of course she is in there. As for the manga...can they make something worst then Salad's outfit? I'm honestly curious.

String bikini.

#47 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:44 PM

She was just in for three episodes. It was kinda a revelation to me cause usually side characters that are freshly introduced don't get to be mentioned this fast in light novels.

Like rocci said. You never know what design would be when she gets to be 16.

#48 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Yup it's right here: 

1t88Hig.png

If you can see in the back she is there.. and is just me or does Sarada's outfit look a bit longer than it did in Volume 3' s cover or even chapter 11 for that matter. 

Thanks for the seven up, and I actually don't eat pepperoni, but a cheese pizza will do.. make it two since you asked nicely.. Here's some fantaa in case you need it :D

And glad we have it reserved cause we might be here for a while :happy:

Speaking of.. Ria sent me this after diving into tumblr: 

tumblr_op2l8sNthD1u70ylko1_1280.jpg

Apparently Inojin x Sumire is a ship now too!

and more BoruSumi stuff:

hqdefault.jpg

According to her its a thumbnail from YT amv.. 

(and only after 4 episodes OMG) ya know what pass me another cheese pizza while you're at it.. this is getting too good to pass up. 

and this too from twitter:

boruto_protecting_sumire_by_janrel123-db

the_new_waifu_of_b_nng__kakei_sumire_by_

So far that's about all she could find after this week's episode.. twitter hasn't reaally changed that much in terms of the comments  according to Ria so yeah must've been cause of the dull episode this week. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 27 April 2017 - 10:06 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#49 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:26 PM

Yup it's right here: 

1t88Hig.png

If you can see in the back she is there.. and is just me or does Sarada's outfit look a bit longer than it did in Volume 3' s cover or even chapter 11 for that matter. 

Thanks for the seven up, and I actually don't eat pepperoni, but a cheese pizza will do.. make it two since you asked nicely.. Here's some fantaa in case you need it :D

And glad we have it reserved cause we might be here for a while :happy:

Speaking of.. Ria sent me this after diving into tumblr: 

tumblr_op2l8sNthD1u70ylko1_1280.jpg

Apparently Inojin x Sumire is a ship now too!

and more BoruSumi stuff:

hqdefault.jpg

According to her its a thumbnail from YT amv.. 

(and only after 4 episodes OMG) ya know what pass me another cheese pizza while you're at it.. this is getting too good to pass up. 

and this too from twitter:

boruto_protecting_sumire_by_janrel123-db

the_new_waifu_of_b_nng__kakei_sumire_by_

So far that's about all she could find after this week's episode.. twitter hasn't reaally changed that much in terms of the comments  according to Ria so yeah must've been cause of the dull episode this week. 

She's just seen in a picture. I thought she was mentioned in the text or maybe she is. A whole cheese pizza for eternity.

Thanks for the update too :)

I think she'll be in the next chapter. What do you think ?

Edited by T XD, 27 April 2017 - 11:30 PM.

#50 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:42 PM

Well you guys Sumire has made her debut in the Boruto light Novel

Man doesn't that sound awesome??

Oh man I can just smell the excitement of the shipping war between BoruSara and BoruSumi growing further and I'm happy lol.

@ T XD could you pass me another bottle of Seven Up and possibly another slice of pizza ? And would like another slice or a drink to go with this?

Yeah, let them tear themselves apart with this new shipping war, and when they come out bawling I' will be the first to say Welcome to NS world!!! :kukuku: But either way I would ENJOY calling out on their hypocrisy. That day will be DELICIOUS :party:  

Salty about Bourto Sumire? hypocrites because that is Naruto Sakura situation where the couple having in story evidence is brushed aside for irrelevant girl with a crush

Happy about Boruto Sarada? hypocrites because that is the Naruto Sakura scenario so why are you rooting for the the b-word's (that you so despise) daughter? 

they should be happy about Boru Sumi and salty about Borusara as per their own logic  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 April 2017 - 11:50 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:55 PM

Yeah, let them tear themselves apart with this new shipping war, and when they come out bawling I' will be the first to say Welcome to NS world!!! :kukuku: But either way I would ENJOY calling out on their hypocrisy. That day will be DELICIOUS :party:  

Salty about Bourto Sumire? hypocrites because that is Naruto Sakura situation where the couple having in story evidence is brushed aside for irrelevant girl with a crush

Happy about Boruto Sarada? hypocrites because that is the Naruto Sakura scenario so why are you rooting for the the b-word's (that you so despise) daughter? 

they should be happy about Boru Sumi and salty about Borusara as per their own logic  :zaru:

I'm with you all the way. :plots:

I wonder how long this shipping war will last? :headscratch:

Doubt it will last 15 years like the famous Naruto shipping war.

Edited by Gravenimage, 27 April 2017 - 11:55 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:59 PM

it depends on the series' run

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:14 AM

It was said that this is being supervised by Kishi more so than the manga. That said do you think these past episodes show that Yahagi was right to call out on him and go with Chunnin Exam? Reminder: Kishi was going to do more of slice of life style until Yahagi said no and go to Chunnin Exam. If this is really Kishi's work in a way, was Yahagi right to pull that plug?

I didn't consider that. yes but at the same time unless kishi is actually writing something himself i can't blame him for supervising i would blame the person writing boruto 

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:44 AM

I didn't consider that. yes but at the same time unless kishi is actually writing something himself i can't blame him for supervising i would blame the person writing boruto 

If Kishi sucks as a writer for his own manga then he also sucks as a supervisor. He lacks the balls to be his own boss.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

If Kishi sucks as a writer for his own manga then he also sucks as a supervisor. He lacks the balls to be his own boss.

If by "supervisor" they mean "Count the money," then yes I guess he is. What does a "Supervisor" really mean anyway? The dude can just cash the check and still be called a "supervisor." I have seen people being called "producers" during a movie and yet all they did was fetch coffee for people. So what do titles actually hold?

Hey guys. I am a supervisor of this website.

*looks the site over*

Yeup, this definitely a website. Best supervisor ever.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 April 2017 - 10:24 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#56 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:31 PM

If by "supervisor" they mean "Count the money," then yes I guess he is. What does a "Supervisor" really mean anyway? The dude can just cash the check and still be called a "supervisor." I have seen people being called "producers" during a movie and yet all they did was fetch coffee for people. So what do titles actually hold?

Hey guys. I am a supervisor of this website.

*looks the site over*

Yeup, this definitely a website. Best supervisor ever.

If he was called an editor then I'd believe he has say in the story, instead of a push over

#57 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

If he was called an editor then I'd believe he has say in the story, instead of a push over

He is the editor of the manga. Probably also that novel. The thing is he doesn't give a kitten anymore. 

#58 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

He is the editor of the manga. Probably also that novel. The thing is he doesn't give a kitten anymore. 

But he does give a kitten about the money.

I'm starting to think his sci-fi manga is just a hoax ... a filthy lie, 3 years still no news about it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#59 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

I think he's the editor, but isn't with them most of the time.

#60 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

It is basically asking "How much control does Kishimoto really have?"

And the answer is: "We don't know." We don't even know if he kept control over the series when he was still drawing and writing it. That is how sad it is.

Supervisor, editor....just titles....what we really want to know is "creative control" and it just seems like Kishimoto has none. He is just there the to make sure the lines gets drawn correctly or some kitten.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users