• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#1 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:24 AM

Okay I know I'm probably blowing this whole thing out of proportion but seriously, I'm not liking the way this is going. We all know how Naruto was going into his 6-tail form and Hinata bum rushed Pein and he absolutely pwned her. Where am I going with this you ask? Well I highly doubt that Kishi will kill Hinata off and Naruto being the caring person that he is will be sticken with grief. But she survives, confesses her love to him, they fall in love, NaruHina happens and I'm one pissed of Naruto fan! Now most likely I'm over thinking this but I hope Kishi drops another hint of NaruSaku and quick or else I'm gonna fear that NaruHina will happen every time I read a new chapter. If NaruHina does happen, I'm done with Naruto. I know that sounds stupid but I've put so much into the NaruSaku parring that if it doesn't happen it will turn me off of Naruto and maybe anime/manga forever and I don't want that! So pretty much I need some people to tell me that NaruHina won't happen and NaruSaku will. I hope to Christ I'm wrong on this guys.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (NuclearRaven @ Feb 26 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay I know I'm probably blowing this whole thing out of proportion but seriously, I'm not liking the way this is going. We all know how Naruto was going into his 6-tail form and Hinata bum rushed Pein and he absolutely pwned her. Where am I going with this you ask? Well I highly doubt that Kishi will kill Hinata off and Naruto being the caring person that he is will be sticken with grief. But she survives, confesses her love to him, they fall in love, NaruHina happens and I'm one pissed of Naruto fan! Now most likely I'm over thinking this but I hope Kishi drops another hint of NaruSaku and quick or else I'm gonna fear that NaruHina will happen every time I read a new chapter. If NaruHina does happen, I'm done with Naruto. I know that sounds stupid but I've put so much into the NaruSaku parring that if it doesn't happen it will turn me off of Naruto and maybe anime/manga forever and I don't want that! So pretty much I need some people to tell me that NaruHina won't happen and NaruSaku will. I hope to Christ I'm wrong on this guys.

Let's hold that thought since the chapter haven't release yet. As much as I'm in shock and pissed mode here, nobody discusses about what had happen this week once it releases.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:30 AM

I think you're over-reacting. It's not that big of a deal since nothing is confirmed yet. We don't know if Hinata will survive, though chances are she is thanks to Kishi's current trend. We also don't know if Naruto will actually return her feelings. For all we know, he could be very confused, touched from her actions and confessions, mull over what to do, and maybe put her down lightly since Naruto seems like a one-girl type of guy and will still love Sakura. After all, Sakura is his first love and it might be hard for him to let go since he's like I said, appears to be one-girl type of guy. So just chill out and wait to see what happens. If NaruHina becomes canon and actually happens THEN you can freak out.

EDIT: Chapter's out, Derock.

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 27 February 2009 - 04:33 AM.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:39 AM

Ok. Since it's out. Now we can start ranting, calmly...

latest?cb=20140126021943

#5 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:41 AM

Sorry guys I know I'm hitting the panic button way too early here but I still don't like the way it's going. But maybe Kishi will make NaruSaku happen and I will be happy once again. I just don't want to get my heart ripped out.

#6 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:49 AM

200+ chapters of development vs. 3(or so) scenes and a sacrifice. The sacrifice does sound daunting, but the 200+ chapters should win out... if common sense works... hopefully...

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#7 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:59 AM

That's what I was saying! This could make or break the series for me. It either means that a) NaruSaku will happen now that Hinata is out of the picture, or b) NaruHina will happen when she survives. Now I don't know how you survive a b*tch slap from Hell like Pein dished out but who knows what Kishi will do now. The suspense is killing me!

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:39 AM

Well we can't valid the scene until later. Though I'm also wonder about the "Naruto's generation ALIVE" hax will come in again to save Kakashi (obviously) and Hinata (hoping it won't go to her) but then again the 2008 Jump Interview said 3 people Naruto will lose and its Jiraiya, Shizune and possibly Hinata. (I'm not adding Kakashi because we had the limbo scene).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#9 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:47 AM

Well, I realize that due to the contents of this chapter people are all gonna be 'holy shiz NaruHina!', but personally I don't think that just because they had a meaningful interaction means a pairing, its still a shounen manga. And yes, she did say she loved him, does that mean he suddenly loves her back in the 5 seconds it took for her to defend him, make an impressive proclamation and sacrifice her possible life for him? Of course she's going to be a hell of a lot more of an important person to him but I think Hinata knows that her love is unrequited and is willing to accept that, because despite this moment, Naruto has still been with Sakura the entire time.

Now, naturally we all could be wrong and he does end up with Hinata or really, for heaven sakes it is a shounen manga and for all we know he'll be with Ayame from the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. But this part of the story was more about Hinata than the potential pairing. Lets stop making a big deal over it because of our silly fandom conflicts over 'canon' couples and focus on the true nature of it. The scene was about Hinata and her growth as a character, as a part of the story, and I thought it was rather awesome to be honest, because Hinata kicks ass. She'd better live.

Edited by psycho666, 27 February 2009 - 06:49 AM.

#10 Bucks

Bucks

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:32 AM

Yeah, people are over reacting. At the end of the day, pairings just don't matter much. But, I hate shy and submissive characters and if Hinata has to spend more screen time on the manga, I might very well stop reading. I flich everytime I see someone stutter and faint in manga or anime.

Hinata fits into the category. If she survives, and even if Naruto starts getting romantic feelings, it means more screen time for her and it means I will be flinching a whole lot more. No thanks, yo.

narusaku.gif Funny little emote.

#11 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:18 AM

Edited title for spoiler warning. happy.gif

As everyone has already said; don't panic!

I agree with Psycho that it was about Hinata's growth (and how she found her spine), however I do disagree on Hinata living. While I do like her, you just don't survive being stabbed at point-blank range while dazed. Pain wasn't looking to wound or incapacitate. He was looking to kill.

Hopefully Kishimoto will continue his current dazzling form and not cop out with a Gaara moment (Oh, Gaara's dead! Wait, he's alive!). Besides, there are no Chiyos passing by... right?

I bet the entire Naruto fandom is on tenterhooks!

#12 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:19 AM

Sakura trying to heal Hinata, any thoughts?

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#13 deathworks

deathworks

I'am something..

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Interests:Computers computers and computers

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 27 2009, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Besides, there are no Chiyos passing by... right?

Why do I have a strong feeling that a "Chiyo Moment" will occur.
I might be just guessing my ass off here, But I think, THINK tsunade might have the know-how to do that.
All I know this will make or brake it for me.(To keep reading the manga.)
Oh well we'll find out next week.

Edited by deathworks, 27 February 2009 - 11:28 AM.

Naruto on Disney.....I give up....
Good night sweet prince..

#14 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

Just a question Nuclear: Are you still going to burn all of your Naruto stuff like how you told me on XBL?
xD

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 27 2009, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet the entire Naruto fandom is on tenterhooks!

Actually they are. I know the Hinata fans and tards and the NaruHina are going crazy, especially in NF. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#16 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:26 PM

I'd have to agree with the don't panic button here. Don't forget that Hinata said that she wanted to overcome Naruto before she confessed to him that she loved him. It might actually not be love love or whatever. Slim chance, I know.

I don't know, Hinata dying is a possibility because she never really played such a big role. However, I could also see Tsunade reviving her with the help of Sakura or maybe Hinata simply living.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#17 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:07 PM

I just remembered something. That slug that was with Naruto was meant to heal people... could it be a possibility that it heals Hinata?

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

Hinata is dead plain and simple.

uc.png

#19 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Feb 27 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a question Nuclear: Are you still going to burn all of your Naruto stuff like how you told me on XBL?
xD

Either burn or make a trip to the shooting range with my Glock.

#20 NaruSakuRedd

NaruSakuRedd

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

I'm still not worry. If Hinata lives, Naruto would definitely show more graditude to Hinata, but that doesn't mean he will love her, it reminds how Lee was willing to risk his life for Sakura & she shown more graditude towards Lee, but didn't start loving him, it just wouldn't be right if Naruto got with Hinata out of pity, & it's too late for Kishimoto to develop NaruHina.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users