40 replies to this topic

#21 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Not going anywhere. I plan on becoming a more of a vocal member here from now on. I joined this site a few years back after just being a lurker. It's sucks but the show must go on. I look forward to some really good AU fanfiction and even a doujins in the future. Too much in their development for me to quit now. I love this place and I won't be leaving. Will make it a point to stay active. I hope others do the same. And people come back.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#22 carissa101

carissa101

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Nalu,LuNa,Kpop,RPGs,food,

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:19 PM

I will stay too and stick through it but today has been along day my NaruHina friends rubbed salt in my deep wounds.This was my childhood no matter how upsetting this ending maybe, I could never say goodbye to Naruto.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

narusaku Fam 2

#23 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

NS may not have been canonised in the manga, but there is still the movie to look towards. I have a tiny sliver of hope remaining inside my mind that's hoping for events from The Last to invalidate all of the nonsense in #700 and provide the conclusion this relationship and manga truly deserves. 

On another note, I do intended to stay here for as long as people choose to discuss the series or Naruto. My faith in Kishimoto's literary competency is all but gone. Nevertheless, my respect and attachment to the community here and everything it stands for remains the same. These last few days have been profoundly upsetting and painful for all of us, but we'll rise above it and acknowledge NS for the symbolism and beauty it retains. 

#24 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

Guys! Why are you so mad about it? Why do you watching the bottle as half empty instead of half full?

Naruto loved Sakura, and for this, he was willing to do everything, even giving up Sakura and trying his best to make her happy by redeeming the man that Sakura loves. Don't you believe that's the true act of true love that a man shall do for a female he likes/loves?

#25 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:52 PM

Naruto deserves better. He DOES. My beautiful babies were not themselves in the last two chapters, no matter what anyone says. THAT WASN'T THEM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#26 Mokiepuppymaster

Mokiepuppymaster

That One Cliche

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Acting, Piano, Drawing, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NaruGaa, ShikaIno, LeeTen, NejiHina, InoSaku, SakuHina. Anime: Deadman Wonderland, Sailor Moon, Paranoia Agent & One Piece.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

I'm staying too!!! Cuz idk you guys are fairly awesome lol

tumblr_nemz5jxVl41rsex83o9_500.gif

#27 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

Guys! Why are you so mad about it? Why do you watching the bottle as half empty instead of half full?

Naruto loved Sakura, and for this, he was willing to do everything, even giving up Sakura and trying his best to make her happy by redeeming the man that Sakura loves. Don't you believe that's the true act of true love that a man shall do for a female he likes/loves?

yeah but he gave up on her afterwards. He wanted to be with her as well and he gave up on her. He ended up being her delivery boy. NARUTO was supposed to achieve his dreams but he failed and he gave up.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 06 November 2014 - 10:44 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#28 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:13 PM

I'm staying as well, at least until the movie comes out. For me NS was never about winning, it was about experiencing a great story with an even greater ending. However, for some reason Kishi decided not to go in that direction and that hit me so hard that I just didn't feel like I could ever look at a Naruto product again.

I thought that turning my back on everything would help me move on quicker, but it turned out that staying here and reading all the various posts was way more therapeutic than just dealing with it alone. In a way, it has reminded me why I was so fond of this community to begin with. 

I know I haven't been very active in terms of posting and discussing. That mostly has to do with real life taking up more and more of my time. It's probably going to stay that way for a while, but I will come by occasionally and check what is happening. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#29 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:40 AM

yeah but he gave up on her afterwards. He wanted to be with her as well and he gave up on her. He ended up being her delivery boy. NARUTO was supposed to achieve his dreams but he failed and he gave up.

I don't think Naruto gave up, he just moved on. I mean he must have saw how Sakura went back to her Sasuke fan-girl mode, so when he must have seen that even after his doing everything for her and also completing POAL she still loves Sasuke, he did what needed to be done, MOVED ON.

Naruto was trying hard to get her since part 1 but at that time he haven't actually done much for Sakura and then he did all things for her, and then he said to Sai he will confess to her after keeping his promise, but sai already told her and he got a confession which now was finally proven to be fake when he saw that Sakura just sidelined him after Sasuke is back. So he must have been hurt and decided to move on.

As I said in another topic

The person who is to be blamed very much is Kishi, followed by Sakura. As far as I can see Naruto's fault is MOVING ON and leaving Sakura happy with the man she wanted to be with.

I would have never confessed if my story would have been like Naruto and Sakura. Maybe 0.1% males in the world would have the courage to confess after what kishi made Sakura do to Naruto. She for god sakes didn't even react to his "Sakura-chan" statement, said him "Thank You", but instead she was ready to go with Sasuke.

It was like Naruto lets bring Sasuke back together, so that later on I and him can leave you and go together on our journey of sex

I am not in any way saying Naruto marrying Hinata is justified or Sakura not even interacting with Naruto since chapter 692, but I think kishi will just do some more kitten in the movie which will make NH/SS fans even more justified with their pairings and will completely ignore the 15 years of development of NS(many of them never actually considered that development anyway).

Actually, I don't think Naruto is to be blamed in any way for NS not happening, it is just kishi followed by Sakura, we all know Naruto loved her deeply, and only if Sakura could have moved on way earlier from Sasuke. But Naruto did turn out to be a disappointment in the end, like how he was lecturing his kid and giving excuses for not spending more time with him.

The only real favorite characters left for me from the manga are Minato, Kushina and Jiraiya. Now I am even happy that they died, otherwise Kishi would have somehow messed their characters as well. :wallbash:

Edited by lord287, 07 November 2014 - 08:42 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#30 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

I don't think Naruto gave up, he just moved on. I mean he must have saw how Sakura went back to her Sasuke fan-girl mode, so when he must have seen that even after his doing everything for her and also completing POAL she still loves Sasuke, he did what needed to be done, MOVED ON.

Naruto was trying hard to get her since part 1 but at that time he haven't actually done much for Sakura and then he did all things for her, and then he said to Sai he will confess to her after keeping his promise, but sai already told her and he got a confession which now was finally proven to be fake when he saw that Sakura just sidelined him after Sasuke is back. So he must have been hurt and decided to move on.

As I said in another topic
The person who is to be blamed very much is Kishi, followed by Sakura. As far as I can see Naruto's fault is MOVING ON and leaving Sakura happy with the man she wanted to be with.

I would have never confessed if my story would have been like Naruto and Sakura. Maybe 0.1% males in the world would have the courage to confess after what kishi made Sakura do to Naruto. She for god sakes didn't even react to his "Sakura-chan" statement, said him "Thank You", but instead she was ready to go with Sasuke.

It was like Naruto lets bring Sasuke back together, so that later on I and him can leave you and go together on our journey of sex

I am not in any way saying Naruto marrying Hinata is justified or Sakura not even interacting with Naruto since chapter 692, but I think kishi will just do some more kitten in the movie which will make NH/SS fans even more justified with their pairings and will completely ignore the 15 years of development of NS(many of them never actually considered that development anyway).

Actually, I don't think Naruto is to be blamed in any way for NS not happening, it is just kishi followed by Sakura, we all know Naruto loved her deeply, and only if Sakura could have moved on way earlier from Sasuke. But Naruto did turn out to be a disappointment in the end, like how he was lecturing his kid and giving excuses for not spending more time with him.

The only real favorite characters left for me from the manga are Minato, Kushina and Jiraiya. Now I am even happy that they died, otherwise Kishi would have somehow messed their characters as well. :wallbash:

to me that's giving up. That's just me though. He gave up it's the same thing, he didn't get her so he gave up, never giving up means never ever giving up, no matter how you slice it. NARUTO gave up on her. He couldn't handle the pain so he gave up. That's what it seems like to me. He's the only one that gave up too. Obito never gave up, Minato didn't and neither did Jairaya. NARUTO failed and it's kind of his fault as well as Sakura-Chan for being a kitten and never doing nothing about it at all. NARUTO gave up and he failed. Lol as a matter of fact, NARUTO never really tried to get her if you look at it. He didn't try hard, he might of asked for a few dates but he never made serious efforts to get her. POAL ain't a effort that can get her neither, I'm talking about him actually confessing and then starting to prove that he can handle her and that he can make her his girl and wife and mother of his kids. NARUTO failed and he gave up and once again he let Sasuke get his girl. NARUTO loves Sakura-Chan and always will but he didn't stay true to himself he went to Hinata when things looked impossible which completely throws the message "no matter how impossible it may seem, as long as you never give up things will eventually go your way." NARUTO achieved nothing lol at all. Sasuke took his girl, Kakashi took his spot as Hokage, and he didn't beat Sasuke and he lost his arm and Sasuke stole Naruto's forehead moment as well lol. NARUTO is my favorite character but he went from the energetic ninja that never gives up to a kitten ass quitter in a span of 4 chapters.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 07 November 2014 - 11:16 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#31 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:34 AM

i'm staying, but i'm deeply saddened by this stupidity. HINATA a stalker who stalked naruto since her first appearence late in part 1, ends up with her stalkee. Sasuke who does not love nor care about sakura tried to kill her twice, Genjutsu'd her to believe he'd killed her, ends up with her. this to me is kishi saying stalkers can get their stalkees! an abusers can Continue the abuse! stupid. so kittening stupid

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#32 The Naruto guy

The Naruto guy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:46 PM

rXGJKHU.png

Back from the dead. It's a shame what happened. NaruSaku will live on.

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

I'm staying here as well. Plus I still have to find the moral of this which may take me...um...forever.

#34 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:56 PM

I'm staying here as well. Plus I still have to find the moral of this which may take me...um...forever.

Same here😄
Good to that your sticking around.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#35 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:40 PM

When did Heaven and Earth solely become about the physicality of the pairing existing in canon? Wasn't the thought, wasn't the hope that Naruto as a series would conclude with good development? Wasn't that the point of this all?

Yes.  This exactly.  

My problem is not that NS "didn't win" or whatever, it's that the conclusion of the story is left so wanting... so unfiished... that it comes no where near the quality of storytelling it had in the beginning.  The writing, as a whole, deteriorated steadily to the point that we got the ending we did.

The analysis of the plot and characterization decay could by itself be a long-running workshop for writers.

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:00 PM

The main problem is that the story is connected and not an act of its own like other stories do at times, with a small hint of the main story, such as One Piece (at least in part 1 case). They have a connection and the buildup will lead you to the final outcome of the whole connection. The ending never did and doesn't appreciate the beforehand, making its moments meaningless. Realistically speaking, NS should never have developed more than end of part 1. You can keep the whole same friendship without the need to develop because you're telling everyone that it's already settled in that department. However, when pushing forward, you got to stay with it and don't backdown at all. That's the problem. He went too deep that everyone knows when we got this, this is a swerve at best and poor taste at worst.

#37 Asahina

Asahina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:24 PM

Wow, I haven't been on here for a LONG time and I'm not going anywhere. I will always love and support NaruSaku until the end and i don't care if NS isn't canon. 

drciv8.png

PINKISH KINGDOM  < - - -  My site 

#38 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:57 PM

is it in anyway possible to change the sites name though. It doesn't feel good to type the crack pairing name after how badly it was destroyed by kishi, because for me official thing does matter and officially NS is dead and SS/NH were victorious.

I can sort of understand why you'd want to have the name, Kishi stole that away as well. it was well beleied Sakura was Earth, and NAruto was Heaven (or the other way around) but in the closing chapter that ended up being about Naruto and Sasuke as well.

Well i'm still staying, or will still visit atleast, after a series end no matter how much you try to stay with it, you do drift to other things, I drifted from Dawson's Creek, and Pacey/Joey (PoTL), to Harry/Giny (SiYE) to Buffy/Spike I still ship them, and occasional visit the sites but at the moment this is my main ship, but who knows I didn't think I would end the series with a dislike for the main charactors, I was prepared for NaruSaku not ending canon, though I wasn't expecting the type of ending that would leave me losing respect for nearly all the charactors.

iAnby7W.gif

#39 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

Yeah...im still love this pairing...
2ivn2tv.jpg

#40 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:07 AM

I'll also stay here because I like talking with you guys. But to be honest I won't be part of the bashing of NH/SS and Kishi. I accept the ending perfectly. And as I said to some members here, I wasn' that invested in NS since several months ago, the only thing that kept me tied to it was this site that I love so much. That's why I'll stay here and stay positive on the Naruto manga, on Naruto's character and Sakura's character (and Sasuke because he's my favorite character) and on NS relationship (as friends sadly). 

I like that

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users