#21 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 17 2011, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to Heaven and Earth, and if you need anymore NaruSaku evidence, take a look at this video, it will give you some great NaruSaku moments that happen in the manga. smile.gif

Slextrem is a God in the NS world. biggrin.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#22 NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

I definately dont see Naruto and Hinata getting together. But couldnt Naruto end up by himself? In my opinion Naruto will either end up with Sakura, be by himself or Sasuke and Sakura will end up together. Those are the three things that I could see happening even though the last one makes no sense and would make me livid. I want to see NaruSaku and I think it has the best odds as far as all of the pairings go but Im just not going to bank on it 100% until it actually happens because the letdown would be awful.

#23 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (NarutoUzumaki @ Dec 17 2011, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I definately dont see Naruto and Hinata getting together. But couldnt Naruto end up by himself? In my opinion Naruto will either end up with Sakura, be by himself or Sasuke and Sakura will end up together. Those are the three things that I could see happening even though the last one makes no sense and would make me livid. I want to see NaruSaku and I think it has the best odds as far as all of the pairings go but Im just not going to bank on it 100% until it actually happens because the letdown would be awful.

Naruto could end up by himself; it's a valid possibility. However, at this point Sasuke and Sakura getting together makes even less sense than Naruto and Hinata getting together. NaruHina needs more development to happen; SasuSaku just plain won't happen anymore due to recent events. In terms of probability, NaruSaku is most likely by miles, NaruHina is hanging onto the edge of the cliff hoping for more help from Kishi, and SasuSaku is on its deathbed.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#24 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 17 2011, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto could end up by himself; it's a valid possibility. However, at this point Sasuke and Sakura getting together makes even less sense than Naruto and Hinata getting together. NaruHina needs more development to happen; SasuSaku just plain won't happen anymore due to recent events. In terms of probability, NaruSaku is most likely by miles, NaruHina is hanging onto the edge of the cliff hoping for more help from Kishi, and SasuSaku is on its deathbed.

Hit it right on the nail, Zac. But I don't think he'll end up alone. Too much points to otherwise...

jus drein jus daun.

#25 NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

The reason why I small part of me thinks that Sasuke and Sakura could get together is because of the fact that everybody thinks it isnt going to happen. I dont know does kishimoto want predictability by having naruto and sakura get together or will he suprise everybody at the end with sasuke redeeming himself? I understand that Narusaku has been built up so it wouldnt really make sense and that Sasuke hasnt ever done anything to build the sasusaku idea but I still think its a possibility. Though highly unlikely.

#26 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 17 2011, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hit it right on the nail, Zac. But I don't think he'll end up alone. Too much points to otherwise...

True. I hope he gets with Sakura, needless to say, but I don't think I'd mind too too much if he ended up alone. I'd be disappointed that NaruSaku didn't happen, but it wouldn't necesarilly kill me.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#27 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (NarutoUzumaki @ Dec 17 2011, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The reason why I small part of me thinks that Sasuke and Sakura could get together is because of the fact that everybody thinks it isnt going to happen. I dont know does kishimoto want predictability by having naruto and sakura get together or will he suprise everybody at the end with sasuke redeeming himself? I understand that Narusaku has been built up so it wouldnt really make sense and that Sasuke hasnt ever done anything to build the sasusaku idea but I still think its a possibility. Though highly unlikely.

The only problem with SS is that Sasuke doesn't love Sakura, never has, never showed any affection towards her at all. Not even a grin of kindness. Chapter 3 he turned he right down and she ended on the note (blushing, too.) of how she wanted to be nicer to Naruto.

jus drein jus daun.

#28 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

Or maybe naruto becomes a ninja god or something and gets a personal harem a_thumbs.gif

#29 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Dec 17 2011, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe naruto becomes a ninja god or something and gets a personal harem a_thumbs.gif

tongue.gif well a lot of people do say that once naruto becomes hokag sakura will become his assistant. sorta like kushina/minato and shizune/tsunde

jus drein jus daun.

#30 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

that would make sense

#31 NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

I understand that Fenris but what if Sasuke actually did have feelings for Sakura and he talked to her about those feelings. I know its cheesy... but what do you think Sakura would do? Would she forgive Sasuke and have what she has wanted for such a long time? or would she realize that Naruto is the one for her and the one who has always been there?

#32 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

That has little to no chance of happening... but if it does, i can only assume its game over

#33 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (NarutoUzumaki @ Dec 17 2011, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand that Fenris but what if Sasuke actually did have feelings for Sakura and he talked to her about those feelings. I know its cheesy... but what do you think Sakura would do? Would she forgive Sasuke and have what she has wanted for such a long time? or would she realize that Naruto is the one for her and the one who has always been there?

She'd realize Naruto is her one and only. Sakura would never, ever, eveerrr run back to Sasuke after even telling herself/us that she wants to do all she can from breaking Naruto's heart and keeping him safe, etc. Knowing Naruto loves her, why would she do this? tongue.gif Anyway, besides that at least, Sasuke at least has a better chance of loving Karin then loving Sakura, (not that either of them would accept him now.. and even though he did try to kill them both..)
If Sasuke loves anyone, it's Naruto. Literally. Not a SasuNaru fan or anything, just saying.

Plus, when she learns the truth of Itachi, it'd give her a hell of a reason to make her ticked off at Sasuke even more.

Edited by Fenris, 17 December 2011 - 06:27 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users