#61 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 29 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good grief Naruto's voice actress even knows that, and this year begged Kishimoto for them to have a baby so she could do the voice acting for it. And from what it sounded like from the reports it sounded like Kishimoto was going to have them have a kid before the series is over.

I'm pretty sure it was just that Junko wanted to voice Naruto's kid, nothing about who the mother will be >.>

#62 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:16 AM

I'll say it, It was a joke made in another forum (the ANH forum) with the use of google translator and basic english and well it was the best joke to be played on the NH/SS fans and in some way towards the NS fans.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#63 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Dec 29 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure it was just that Junko wanted to voice Naruto's kid, nothing about who the mother will be >.>

You're right nothing was mentioned on the mother of the baby but with all of the NS development in the manga well it doesn't take a genius to guess who is going to be the mother. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#64 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:11 AM

/nerdrage

/go get donuts
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#65 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 29 2010, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/nerdrage

/go get donuts

did you read all the thread before posting (and are just joking) or did you fall for crazyefra bad joke?

#66 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 29 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're right nothing was mentioned on the mother of the baby but with all of the NS development in the manga well it doesn't take a genius to guess who is going to be the mother. happy.gif

Exactly, and the Japanese readers know this. The sturm und drang is in western fandom, no longer in Japanese fandom. The Japanese readers know it's settled- it's narusaku. Kishimoto made sure that was clear at last years Jump Festa with his very blunt statement for a Japanese person. And then made sure it was even more certain to them with Naruto's and Sakura's words, looks, and gestures, then even went further with the multiple overt parallels between minakush and narusaku, and really made it screaming neon obvious with the image of how Naruto saw his age peers- Sakura is the only one who directs her full attention to Naruto and she's smiling with a completely open look at him. In contrast Hinata is crouched down, looking away from from Naruto, frowning, and with her face shadowed. This was to show you very clearly how Naruto thinks of his age peers.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#67 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:40 AM

As for Naruto and Sakura knowing each other's feelings, I don't think it's been settled yet. Sakura obviously knows, because Sai...well, he told her. tongue.gif

Naruto, however, because of the debacle from the last arc, is probably not convinced that Sakura loves him. Make no mistake, he's not holding a grudge over what happened, but Sai himself said that Sakura went after Sasuke because she was still in love with him. It seemed that after they encountered Sasuke, they just didn't want to talk about it and acted around one another the way they always had.

That being said, I'd imagine around the end, they'll realize each other's feelings and consumate. Although, if Sasuke pulls something like Madara did during Kushina's pregnancy, he'll be irredeemable; and while most want him dead, it's contrary to what Kishimoto wants at the end.

Also, unless Kishimoto pulls something really stupid, it's pretty much settled that if Naruto winds up with anybody, it's Sakura. He's been hinting at it for so long, and it's just poor follow through not to. NaruHina is really unlikely, given that Naruto hasn't even thought about her and with everything going on, I'd imagine it's too late to return any feelings. SasuSaku is even more unlikely, with Sasuke officially being a bad guy. I mean, the nicest thing I can imagine Sasuke saying to Sakura is this:

It's on par with his character at this point --Click here to view--

Who cares, with your tight shorts? You look like Akamaru in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of Cloud Ninja, it will be YOUR FAULT.

Sorry, I couldn't resist parodying Mel Gibson.

#68 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Dec 30 2010, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but Sai himself said that Sakura went after Sasuke because she was still in love with him.

No, Sai said Sakura has moved on from Sasuke and now is in love with Naruto. He said she was only thinking of Naruto and that Naruto knows that. He referred to Sakura's romantic feelings for Sasuke in past tense, it was the memories of that that was coloring her actions.

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Dec 30 2010, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seemed that after they encountered Sasuke, they just didn't want to talk about it and acted around one another the way they always had.

No, look at the chapters again. There's a definite change, both are acting more openly expressive of that romantic bond between them- both are aware it's mutual now. Look at the rescue scene, look at Sakura and Naruto's direct eye contact and the soft loving look in Sakura's eyes, and the lingering contact Naruto keeps with his hand on her shoulder. Look at his words to Sasuke, absolutely nothing about Sakura having any romantic feelings for Sasuke- instead he reprimands Sasuke about forgetting the team 7 bond.

Naruto is also looking at Sakura much more as she is now, not what he thought was the unattainable 12 year girl, acting in ways that show that, he loves the real person now, not his mental image of her at 12, he's aware she makes mistakes and feels close enough to point them out and even complain a little. That's a change, and shows his love for her is maturing. The next step would be for him to gently tease her about it, like Sakura began to do with Naruto in the nicknames chapter, and like what we saw Minato and Kushina were comfortable about doing- Kushina good naturedly joking about Minato dumping everything on her, and Minato teasingly commenting on Kushina being a motormouth.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#69 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:01 AM

Look I understand this is important for some people but this is getting off topic and into the debate thread AGAIN. dry.gif Just saying let's remember this is the new interview topic, not the this is how the relationship is going to go thing. smile.gif

Edited by Insurrection, 30 December 2010 - 08:07 AM.

#70 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:27 AM

^ He's right, guys. We all like to talk about NS's current situation, but there's another thread for that. So, let's try and keep on topic in here, yeah? smile.gif

OK, so what've we got to look forward to on Kishi's 2011 schedule:

- More info on Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi? That's a a_thumbs.gif for me.

- Sasuke remaining a mystery, Kishi making it a "special surprise"? Well, it's no surprise to me that he wants to drag on the big EMS unveiling, but that's fine with me. I had enough of Sasuke in 09/10 to last me til 2012.

- Alliance losing important members? The losses have already started, though I think it'll be later in the year when they start losing 'Names' (I'm predicting the loss of at least 2 Kage)

- Kabuto's very deadly jutsu? Hasn't goy my interest just yet, but we'll see.

- Kushina's past and her connection to the Uchiha? Be good to see who sold Kushina out.

- Never before seen important Edo Tensei? Could be RS, or someone entirely new (spoiler did say 'never before seen').

Edited by Quinny52, 30 December 2010 - 09:30 AM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#71 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

We should keep this thread a sticky so we can see if Kishi will keep his campaign promises.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#72 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Dec 30 2010, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Never before seen important Edo Tensei? Could be RS, or someone entirely new (spoiler did say 'never before seen').

another uzumaki?

#73 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 30 2010, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
another uzumaki?

If it is another Uzumaki I will take my guess that it could be Mito Uzumaki.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#74 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Dec 30 2010, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ He's right, guys. We all like to talk about NS's current situation, but there's another thread for that. So, let's try and keep on topic in here, yeah? smile.gif

OK, so what've we got to look forward to on Kishi's 2011 schedule:

- More info on Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi? That's a a_thumbs.gif for me.

- Sasuke remaining a mystery, Kishi making it a "special surprise"? Well, it's no surprise to me that he wants to drag on the big EMS unveiling, but that's fine with me. I had enough of Sasuke in 09/10 to last me til 2012.

- Alliance losing important members? The losses have already started, though I think it'll be later in the year when they start losing 'Names' (I'm predicting the loss of at least 2 Kage)

- Kabuto's very deadly jutsu? Hasn't goy my interest just yet, but we'll see.

- Kushina's past and her connection to the Uchiha? Be good to see who sold Kushina out.

that came from a fake interview summary so none of that is valid.

#75 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

Well, what is valid? headscratch.gif

#76 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Dec 21 2010, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that second part isn't anywhere in the original summary. In fact, the summary says that nothing was said about the futures of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Here's some other stuff from it that I can make out:

- Takeuchi-san (Naruto's VA) calls out Kishimoto because he said last year that Kakashi would have a big role. Kishimoto apologizes and says that he couldn't get to that this year and that Kakashi will for sure have a big role next year.
- Shikamaru and Chouji will receive some attention as well.
- Kishimoto has been addicted to sweets lately. But he's embarrassed to go into the sweets store by himself so he always brings his wife and kids with him.
- He usually has to work during the holiday, but this year he's planning to go to Hawaii.
- Takeuchi-san wants Naruto to have a child so that she can voice him/her. She requests this to Kishimoto in a Sexy Jutsu voice. tongue.gif

Nothing that interesting, really.

that is all that was said

#77 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

Yep and we already know that Naruto's child either it will have blue eyes or green eyes but it definetely won't have white eyes. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#78 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

@The Max - ...Damn. sad.gif dry.gif

Ah, never mind, It doesn't matter. Even if none of that is valid, there are some things on that list that'll still most likely happen. The loss of important figures in the Alliance is almost a given, and focus on Kakashi this year should be on agenda this time (and still hoping for some panel time for Sakura as well).

Edited by Quinny52, 30 December 2010 - 04:41 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#79 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 30 2010, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, Sai said Sakura has moved on from Sasuke and now is in love with Naruto. He said she was only thinking of Naruto and that Naruto knows that. He referred to Sakura's romantic feelings for Sasuke in past tense, it was the memories of that that was coloring her actions.

No, look at the chapters again. There's a definite change, both are acting more openly expressive of that romantic bond between them- both are aware it's mutual now. Look at the rescue scene, look at Sakura and Naruto's direct eye contact and the soft loving look in Sakura's eyes, and the lingering contact Naruto keeps with his hand on her shoulder. Look at his words to Sasuke, absolutely nothing about Sakura having any romantic feelings for Sasuke- instead he reprimands Sasuke about forgetting the team 7 bond.

Naruto is also looking at Sakura much more as she is now, not what he thought was the unattainable 12 year girl, acting in ways that show that, he loves the real person now, not his mental image of her at 12, he's aware she makes mistakes and feels close enough to point them out and even complain a little. That's a change, and shows his love for her is maturing. The next step would be for him to gently tease her about it, like Sakura began to do with Naruto in the nicknames chapter, and like what we saw Minato and Kushina were comfortable about doing- Kushina good naturedly joking about Minato dumping everything on her, and Minato teasingly commenting on Kushina being a motormouth.

you re absolutely right here.
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#80 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 30 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep and we already know that Naruto's child either it will have blue eyes or green eyes but it definetely won't have white eyes. happy.gif

just you watch...kishi will pull a crazy one and narusaku will happen.
and the baby will still have white eyes...... laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users