3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

Damn, I forgot how Shounen Naruto is, or should I say stereotypical it is. I haven't seen Shounen pulling this off in a long time. Rightfully so.

Also, this quote:

"Hahaha! It is I, convenient plot device! With my ninja technology I will do something unnecessarily stupid that incapacitates all of the powerful characters and gives Boruto the chance to save the day! Boruto ex machina activate!"

I should subscribe to the MS.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 22 December 2016 - 06:50 PM.

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:41 PM

Summary time. You Must Act

So this chapter was delayed a week. At least this time it is because they didn't print the magazine last week.

The cover. My god, he looks like a kitten form of a final fantasy final boss one winged angle form. "Born From Despair"... and "You Must Act" What? And they are over joyed that the anime was announced.

The first few pages are him going around one-shooting all the kages except Naruto. So Sasuke Naruto and Bolt can fight him alone. And Bolt can't count "In just an instant, he took down all five kages?!" Your father is still up moron and as pathetic as he is, he still counts as a kage.

Naruto says that he is a monster not a person, who shoots back they both are, the manga fails at trying to make this bit deep.

Fighting. Fighting. Fighting. Then Naruto pull out Kurama, and his opponent makes a giant rock golem to fight him. Kurama is overwhelmed, then they combine him with the Susano...wow that looks like kitten compared to they did that in Naruto. And he pulls out a... katana? Also the villain calls them inferior lifeforms, of course.

The other kages get back up while the villain is down...and the "inventor that should have a handle bar mustache" apparently was able to track down the group? How? I thought they went to a different dimension? If not is that giant tree I haven't brought up yet the remnants of that world tree? Of course he is there to show off his invention beating the bad guy the kages are having problems with. Which instead restores him to health because he has those absorbing eye on his palm that are reminding me of Doctor Gero. He then uses a move similar to Shikamaru's shadow bind trapping all the kages and Sasuke.

So it up to Bolt to save the day starting with a flashback of something we haven't seen before where Sasuke is giving him some advice, telling him He Must Act. Then he decides to act. Then! The chapter ends.

OK, the background are the generic empty field we got use to by the end of Naruto except for the bit where they show parts of the giant tree, and all the characters are the bland generic art they been so far.

Does anyone in Japan still care about this franchise? Or they they keep it going for the international fanbase?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 December 2016 - 01:14 AM.

#5 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:58 AM

This movie recap is STILL not done!?

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:08 AM

This movie recap is STILL not done!?

YES, and it will probably still be going on long into the spring.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 December 2016 - 01:09 AM.

#7 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:18 AM

There's people in japan who still care about this manga. Thus allowing it to continue.

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:35 AM

Well those sales and probably few do but in compare to Naruto, I think it's much less.

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:59 AM

Well those sales and probably few do but in compare to Naruto, I think it's much less.

I wish we had someone in Japan to keep us informed. But my question is; are they keeping it going because they still have (a reduced) fanbase in Japan, or (a thinly spread and shallow) fanbase internationally?

#10 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:06 AM

Are you fuucking kidding me!!

How the hell did they not manage to finish up the last portion of the movie?   

Okay to be honest, they are changing certain things about this fight.. and this is just me, but I thought the fight so far was done better in the movie than the manga, cause honestly I really do feel like they're dragging on at this point.. 

I don't wanna say when i think it's going to end, but if anyone is curious I'll say we're in like the last 10-12 minutes of the movie. 

So either next chapter or the chapter after next the manga "should" be finished with the movie stuff.  

That aside... 

rolledimageyfw_6752f746614785f969703a5f6

Edited by LuckyChi7, 23 December 2016 - 05:11 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:07 AM

I wish we had someone in Japan to keep us informed. But my question is; are they keeping it going because they still have (a reduced) fanbase in Japan, or (a thinly spread and shallow) fanbase internationally?

Think DBGT and you got the answer.

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:15 AM

Are you fuucking kidding me!!

How the hell did they not manage to finish up the last portion of the movie?   

Okay to be honest, they are changing certain things about this fight.. and this is just me, but I thought the fight so far was done better in the movie than the manga, cause honestly I really do feel like they're dragging on at this point.. 

I don't wanna say when i think it's going to end, but if anyone is curious I'll say we're in like the last 10-12 minutes of the movie. 

So either next chapter or the chapter after next the manga "should" be finished with the movie stuff.  

That aside... 

rolledimageyfw_6752f746614785f969703a5f6

I say we have two or more chapter left before we get into original content maybe even 4 chapters.

#13 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:15 AM

Yup, and because of that burito may get canceled.
Eventhough they could bring naruto & sasuke back or something like that, it doesn't guarantee success though.

@bail
They have enough fan to sustain the anime/manga.

Edited by rocci, 23 December 2016 - 08:16 AM.

#14 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:50 AM

Momoshiki is one ugly mofo in that photo, though I have to admit I like his design here more than the movie for some reason.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:48 AM

Summary time. You Must Act

So this chapter was delayed a week. At least this time it is because they didn't print the magazine last week.

The cover. My god, he looks like a kitten form of a final fantasy final boss one winged angle form. "Born From Despair"... and "You Must Act" What? And they are over joyed that the anime was announced.

The first few pages are him going around one-shooting all the kages except Naruto. So Sasuke Naruto and Bolt can fight him alone. And Bolt can't count "In just an instant, he took down all five kages?!" Your father is still up moron and as pathetic as he is, he still counts as a kage.

Naruto says that he is a monster not a person, who shoots back they both are, the, manga fails at trying to make this bit deep.

Fighting. Fighting. Fighting. Then Naruto pull out Kurama, and his opponent makes a giant rock golem to fight him. Kurama is overwhelmed, then they combine him with the Susano...wow that looks like kitten compared to they did that in Naruto. And he pulls out a... katana? Also the villain calls them inferior lifeforms, of course.

The other kages get back up while the villain is down...and the "inventor that should have a handle bar mustache" apparently was able to track down the group? How? I thought they went to a different dimension? If not is that giant tree I haven't brought up yet the remnants of that world tree? Of course he is there to show off his invention beating the bad guy the kages are having problems with. Which instead restores him to health because he has those absorbing eye on his palm that are reminding me of Doctor Gero. He then uses a move similar to Shikamaru's shadow bind trapping all the kages and Sasuke.

So it up to Bolt to save the day starting with a flashback of something we haven't seen before where Sasuke is giving him some advice, telling him He Must Act. Then he decides to act. Then Chapter ends.

OK, the background are the generic empty field we got use to by the end of Naruto except for the bit where they show parts of the giant tree, and all the characters are the bland generic art they been so far.

Does anyone in Japan still care about this franchise? Or they they keep it going for the international fanbase?

AAAH, so they are furthering the short haired j@(%a$$ scumbag's hypocrisy? :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!! :zaru: "you're a monster not a person"???? RIIIIIIIGHT................... Just like how the village used to treat YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU.... I swear this is a black comedy right here :ermm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 January 2017 - 01:01 AM.

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:17 AM

I found this commitment about the art style:"The reason the art seems to suck is due to the fact that they (jump and kishimoto) decided it was OK for a manga assistant, that clearly excels at shoujo art, do a shonen manga. For those wondering shoujo manga is girl orientated and it usually details facial features/expressions, body posture and big eyes, this is especially emphasized in josei manga (women orientated). Shonen is male orientated and has an emphasis on poses and bodily movements (action scenes). The art reminds me of older shoujo/josei manga with awkward lanky long limbed bodies and their awkward movements in panel. So the art doesn't suck, it's just that they are using the art of a totally different genre in this case."

#17 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

@bail
Where do you get it?

I think he make it a shoujo style is a recipe for disaster. I mean look at clamp, they change their style to suit shonen magazine even when they use to make shoujo manga.

#18 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:43 AM

Anybody know when this will be finished?

ナルサク

#19 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:26 PM

I really don't get why the small portion of the naruto fanbase finds this to be entertaining. It's just rehashing the boruto movie.

Edited by rikakim94, 24 December 2016 - 11:28 PM.

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

They have no standards. That is all. :zaru: If they are able to find THIS chaotic mess entertaining. I'm not pulling my punches with them.

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 January 2017 - 01:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users