#27621 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 10:34 PM

https://www.thetopte...ime-characters/

what do you guys think about this list? what's the reason for hinata being all the way down at 20. also if karin is useless why would sasuke want her on his itachi/danzo kill team

I am getting really sick of them saying how useless Sakura is, but pretend like Hinata was the most useful int he entire manga to the point that they are like "Naruto would not be Hokage today if it was not for Hinata helping him."

They literally think she is the sole reason why Naruto is so successful.

I am so sick of them lying so much on how important Hinata is.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27622 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 July 2019 - 12:06 AM

I am getting really sick of them saying how useless Sakura is, but pretend like Hinata was the most useful int he entire manga to the point that they are like "Naruto would not be Hokage today if it was not for Hinata helping him."

Well, James just I mean think about it, if Neji did kill Hinata, nothing changes as she was hardly I mean to me James Hinata is the useless one if you count all the arcs Hinata did nothing in many of them.

Her fans need to wake up and see that Hinata is useless and all her purpose is to have babies nothing else, I'm happy in Tyrannt's what is Sasuke died Hinata is dead I wish that was the canon story.

#27623 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 12:33 AM

Well, James just I mean think about it, if Neji did kill Hinata, nothing changes as she was hardly I mean to me James Hinata is the useless one if you count all the arcs Hinata did nothing in many of them.

Her fans need to wake up and see that Hinata is useless and all her purpose is to have babies nothing else, I'm happy in Tyrannt's what is Sasuke died Hinata is dead I wish that was the canon story.

Team 8 in general wasn't involved in a majority of the arcs (only Team 10 and Team Gai really) to where they needed to make an anime-original filler arc for them to participate in (and Hinatatas still a useless damsel in it, while Shino is made the butt of "always ignored" jokes). The times that any member of Team 8 is involved, it's in a very minor role, like Hinatatas was only along in chasing down Sasuke for her Byakugan, not for her "fighting skills".

2e5.gif

#27624 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 01:25 AM

They didn't read Naruto then. The impression I get is that so many of these people rewrote the series in their minds to suit their own whims. They looked at canon and walked away with fanfiction. There I said it.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#27625 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 July 2019 - 02:25 AM

Agreed James agreed they don't listen at all I'm more surprised who else was on there Nami and Robin were on there sorry they're more useful than hinata Robin can make arms come out if any where that's way more impressive than hinata powers. Though I agree orihime was useless had a broken power and was still useless and marries ichigo over him and rukia.
No Naruto would still hokage hinata really had nothing to do with him becoming it.

If only evil100 if only cause really hinata could be replaced and you wouldn't know it unless she pops back up as a villain.  

wow I didn't see that  :lmao: I guess he's worse than hinata. also i see one of the comments saying he was useless when he joined the sound 4 which has nothing to do with fighting that's just you not liking the character. i swear there are some dumb naruto fans. also i saw he typed sound 5 which i guess existed when kimimaro was leading the team but we don't really see that (or is it sound 6 because sasuke apparently joined  :sweat:)

Ya sasuke was like in the 30s. I don't think those people look at what they type.

#27626 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:28 AM

Trust me they credit Hinata for NARUTO BREATHING. Seriously, they thought Hinata tripping over a rock  and  praying to Neji to protect Naruto was a more heroic and selfless act for Naruto's sake than Sakura physically cutting into him to keep his heart beating :lmao:

i think the saddest thing is i wanted to remember naruto and sasuke's bond since it's been a while since i've watched naruto and i go to sasuke's wiki and all i see is information about his relationship with sakura and his family with sarada. I know the wiki isn't that great but it used to be a lot better before ss tards started editing it.

Ah yes, Sasuke the sexy husband, Sasuke the loving father. He only needed to look at Sakura to impregnate her since they only went on a 2 minute date, ant it was never stated how long they were "under the sheets". Then he left his "family" for more than a decade and his first act upon returning is to almost stab through Sarada's head. Then he leaves again and only came back during a blue moon and when pigs flew to share one meal as a family and spend ONE DAY with his daughter then leaves again. WHAT A FAMILY MAN I TELL YOU :zaru: :lmao: That is totally his biggest and proudest accomplishment :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 August 2019 - 02:58 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27627 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:44 AM

Trust me they credit Hinata for NARUTO BREATHING. Seriously, they thought Hinata tripping over a rock  and  praying to Neji was a more heroic and selfless act for Naruto's than Sakura physically cutting into him to keep his heart beating :lmao:

Ah yes, Sasuke the sexy husband, Sasuke the loving father. He only needed to look at Sakura to impregnate her since they only went on a 2 minute date, ant it was never stated how long they were "under the sheets". Then he left his "family" for more than a decade and his first act upon returing ist to almost stab through Sarada's head Then he leaves again and only came back during a blue moon and when pigs flew to share one meal as a family and spend ONE DAY with his daughter then leaves again. WHAT A FAMILY MAN I TELL YOU :zaru: :lmao: That is totally his biggest and proudest accomplishment :roll:

I don't know but I find that funny like a pathetic funny.

#27628 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 06:52 PM

They didn't read Naruto then. The impression I get is that so many of these people rewrote the series in their minds to suit their own whims. They looked at canon and walked away with fanfiction. There I said it.

Trust me they credit Hinata for NARUTO BREATHING. Seriously, they thought Hinata tripping over a rock  and  praying to Neji was a more heroic and selfless act for Naruto's than Sakura physically cutting into him to keep his heart beating :lmao:

It is the most infuriating thing about these so called "fans" of Naruto. They say they have read every bit of the manga and tell us that we need to read the manga, but they can't come up with answers to anything we ask

"When has Naruto ever expressed interest in Hinata?"
Them: "Ehhhh...."
"When has Hinata really made a difference in anything?"
Them: "Well, the Pein Arc confession..."

They go to that one all the damn time. "Oh the Pein Arc confession...blah blah blah." They love this one, but beyond the Pein Arc confession they have nothing. They lie so much about Hinata, but act like she was the sole reason why Naruto wanted to be Hokage. She was the sole reason why Naruto wanted to bring Sasuke back. She was the only reason why he wanted to change the world. Like, WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE SMOKING?

Then they ask us questions:
Them: "Oh yeah well, when did Naruto ever say he loved Sakura?"
Multiple times. At least 5 with one to Shikamaru, one time to Konohamaru, one time to the frogs, one time to Sai, and the last time to his own father. Promise of a lifetime? Hello!! McFly, Hello! Anyone in there?

Then they get mad when we write a fanfiction that is BETTER than the "canon" they got. "How dare you make Naruto not get with Hinata."

These people are absolutely nucking futs. They believe so strongly in Hinata that they are willing to make up anything to give her credit. "Remember, the one time Hinata saved Naruto's life in the Pein Arc?" No, that was Minato and his amazing foresight. Hinata was the one who almost got him killed.

It urks me something fierce because they are so absolutely so obsessed with Hinata that they ignore the very canon itself. Even with SS.

"When did Sasuke say he doesn't love Sakura?"
Uhhh...Chapter 693?

When they are proven wrong they either cry "you're a salty pairing fan" or they try to insult Sakura.

My favorite of course is when they say "Sakura didn't deserve Naruto because she is obsessed over Sasuke and she is a liar."
And I am like..."So you admit that if NaruSaku became canon and Sakura fell in love with Naruto, all her bad traits would be gone and you would like her more?" They get so flustered on that one they don't know what to say.

Agreed James agreed they don't listen at all I'm more surprised who else was on there Nami and Robin were on there sorry they're more useful than hinata Robin can make arms come out if any where that's way more impressive than hinata powers. Though I agree orihime was useless had a broken power and was still useless and marries ichigo over him and rukia.
No Naruto would still hokage hinata really had nothing to do with him becoming it.
If only evil100 if only cause really hinata could be replaced and you wouldn't know it unless she pops back up as a villain.   Ya sasuke was like in the 30s. I don't think those people look at what they type.

I am surprised they aren't doing for Orihime that they do for Hinata. Hell, the same voice actor does the voice for both of them. They are exactly alike in almost every way, but Orihime was in the story of Bleach more.

Hinata is the biggest damn Unicorn in all of anime history.

She does nothing, is nothing, becomes nothing, and everyone loves her to death because....they have no idea why. This is why I feel someone sold their soul to devil to make this all happen.

Every other character in every other anime series that is just like her in every way to the point of some even have the same VA they completely ignore or hate her outright even though THE GIRL IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS HINATA.

Hinata is...my god...it is just mind-blowing how popular she is in the states and there is no reason why she is that popular.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 31 July 2019 - 06:57 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27629 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:03 PM

It is the most infuriating thing about these so called "fans" of Naruto. They say they have read every bit of the manga and tell us that we need to read the manga, but they can't come up with answers to anything we ask
"When has Naruto ever expressed interest in Hinata?"Them: "Ehhhh...."
"When has Hinata really made a difference in anything?"Them: "Well, the Pein Arc confession..."
They go to that one all the damn time. "Oh the Pein Arc confession...blah blah blah." They love this one, but beyond the Pein Arc confession they have nothing. They lie so much about Hinata, but act like she was the sole reason why Naruto wanted to be Hokage. She was the sole reason why Naruto wanted to bring Sasuke back. She was the only reason why he wanted to change the world. Like, WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE SMOKING?
Then they ask us questions:Them: "Oh yeah well, when did Naruto ever say he loved Sakura?"
Multiple times. At least 5 with one to Shikamaru, one time to Konohamaru, one time to the frogs, one time to Sai, and the last time to his own father. Promise of a lifetime? Hello!! McFly, Hello! Anyone in there?
Then they get mad when we write a fanfiction that is BETTER than the "canon" they got. "How dare you make Naruto not get with Hinata."
These people are absolutely nucking futs. They believe so strongly in Hinata that they are willing to make up anything to give her credit. "Remember, the one time Hinata saved Naruto's life in the Pein Arc?" No, that was Minato and his amazing foresight. Hinata was the one who almost got him killed.
It urks me something fierce because they are so absolutely so obsessed with Hinata that they ignore the very canon itself. Even with SS.
Uhhh...Chapter 693?
When they are proven wrong they either cry "you're a salty pairing fan" or they try to insult Sakura.
My favorite of course is when they say "Sakura didn't deserve Naruto because she is obsessed over Sasuke and she is a liar."
And I am like..."So you admit that if NaruSaku became canon and Sakura fell in love with Naruto, all her bad traits would be gone and you would like her more?" They get so flustered on that one they don't know what to say.

I am surprised they aren't doing for Orihime that they do for Hinata. Hell, the same voice actor does the voice for both of them. They are exactly alike in almost every way, but Orihime was in the story of Bleach more.
She does nothing, is nothing, becomes nothing, and everyone loves her to death because....they have no idea why. This is why I feel someone sold their soul to devil to make this all happen.
Every other character in every other anime series that is just like her in every way to the point of some even have the same VA they completely ignore or hate her outright even though THE GIRL IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS HINATA.
Hinata is...my god...it is just mind-blowing how popular she is in the states and there is no reason why she is that popular.

Agreed James on that rant with the fans I've been in my fair share. Like one person did a commission of kale and hinata fused and I said would kale really need hinata give how strong kale is already and hinata wouldn't bring anything to add to Kales power,
Cause I've got com idea that have hinata being evil that will generate flames but I'm prepared. Like one I have hinata if she took the g-virus from resident evil 2 and goes through all 5 forms and Naruto and Sakura are there as a couple.
I think rukia has a bigger fan base in bleach than orihime myself included rukia is my girl.

#27630 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:42 PM

You guys little off but was watching old TeamFourStar episode which Piccolo destroys the moon, and I couldn't help but think and also wish Piccolo did that in Naruto.

Just think of what would have happened and not happen without the moon, for one no Kaguya and 2nd the kittening Naruto the Last.

#27631 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:46 PM

You guys little off but was watching old TeamFourStar episode which Piccolo destroys the moon, and I couldn't help but think and also wish Piccolo did that in Naruto.

Just think of what would have happened and not happen without the moon, for one no Kaguya and 2nd the kittening Naruto the Last.

Agreed that would have been awesome and avoid both those abomination ideas. Hope to see that in team 7.cause nip that issue in the bud.

#27632 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:16 AM

"When has Naruto ever expressed interest in Hinata?"Them: "Ehhhh...."
"When has Hinata really made a difference in anything?"Them: "Well, the Pein Arc confession..."
Then they ask us questions:Them: "Oh yeah well, when did Naruto ever say he loved Sakura?"
Uhhh...Chapter 693?

What fans though? Those types of fans are not fans of the character at all. they just created a fanatical cult around her as a sex symbol. They just vicariously put what they desire into Hinata and by extension Naruto because they ARE Naruto. You, James have just listed all the reasons they are not fans. You ask them what they like about Hinata, and they respond she is nice and always loved Naruto. This is where the fun for us starts though when we ask them questions. So Hinata is nice? But isn't she only nice to Naruto? Do you see her rescuing anyone other than Naruto, or taking a lethal blow for another person that is not Naruto? So that is a nice person? THEN THEY START STUTTERING. If not then they say that is how much she loves Naruto, then all we gotta do is ask the billion dollar question so if she is SO IN LOVE with Naruto, where is she when he is depressed or upset about something? Then they start to panic and make ups excuses like she wants to give him space but then we can counter others didn't, they went to talk him out of being depressed and do something because moping is not him. Shikamaru for instance, or that biatch that they all hate for her Sakuke obsession, Sakura.

Ultimately they can make all they excuses they want about Hinata's love for Naruto, but deep down they know as well as we do that Hinata is an irrelevance that has nothing going for her except her love for Naruto which is actually pretty shallow in the end. They can bring up The Pain confession as their safety net too, but we can rip right through by asking Oh so why did Naruto ignore her confession for two years then if it meant so much to him and he broke free from his possession because of it? That's what their romance starting movie said. They just don't want to admit they only wanted Hinata to win just so Sakura would lose, but we all know Sakura has displayed all the traits of Loving Naruto that they WISHED HINATA had done.

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 August 2019 - 11:38 AM.

#27633 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:30 AM

Team 8 in general wasn't involved in a majority of the arcs (only Team 10 and Team Gai really) to where they needed to make an anime-original filler arc for them to participate in (and Hinatatas still a useless damsel in it, while Shino is made the butt of "always ignored" jokes). The times that any member of Team 8 is involved, it's in a very minor role, like Hinatatas was only along in chasing down Sasuke for her Byakugan, not for her "fighting skills".

The joke about Team 8 was always how irrelevant & forgettable they were; all of them were to the point even the teacher became a satellite character to someone on another team. Hinata was also apart of that joke until the new editors were her fans, who planned on making her the heroine, and after 6-7 years they succeeded; at the cost of the manga success.

They watched the first few episodes of the anime quickly hated Sakura, identified with Hinata, and felt she was entitled to have Naruto. They then created a narrative where she must be the true love interest of the manga which the story must revolve around. Ignore anything that contradicts this. The ending was confirmation to them that they were completely right about everything. That Hinata was the heroine all along, the entire time the story was truly about her, and those claims the this was a last minute decision must be fake.

What fans though? Those types of fans are not fans of the character at all they just created a fanatical cult around her as a sex symbol. They just vicariously put what they desire into Hinata and by extension Naruto because they ARE Naruto. You, James have just listed all the reasons they are not fans. You ask them what they like about Hinata, and they respond, "she is nice and always loved Naruto." This is where the fun for us starts though when we ask them questions. So Hinata is nice? But isn't she only nice to Naruto? Do you see her rescuing anyone other than Naruto, or taking a lethal for another person that is not Naruto? So that is a nice person? THEN THEY START STUTTERING. If not then they say that is how much she loves Naruto, then all we gotta do is ask the billion dollar question so if she is SO IN LOVE with Naruto, where is she when he is depressed or upset about something? Then they start to panic and make ups excuses like she wants to give him space but then we can counter others didn't they went to talk him out of being depressed and do something because moping is not him. Shikamaru for instance, or that biatch you all hate for her Sakuke obsession, Sakura.

Ultimately they can make all they excuses they want about Hinatas love for Naruto, but deep down they know as well as we do that Hinata is an irrelevance that has nothing going for her except her love for Naruto which is actually pretty shallow in the end. They can bring up pain confession as their safety net, but we can rip right through by asking Oh so why did Naruto ignore her confession for two years then? That's what their romance starting movie said. They just don't want to admit they only wanted Hinata to win just so Sakura would lose, but we all know Sakura has displayed all the traits of Loving Naruto that they WISHED HINATA had done.

Pretty much. Though those are more the girls that insert themselves into Hinata. The guys obsess over her breast, her submissiveness, her devotion to Naruto, and the evils of Sakura friend-zoning Naruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 August 2019 - 06:09 PM.

#27634 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:42 PM

And that is another laughable double standard by Hinata cultists or Sakura haters that wanted her to be burned as a witch. Sakura "friend zoning Naruto" is a sin deserving of being punished in the deepest depths of hell, but when Naruto or Sasuke display even remotely friendly traits to Hinata and Sakura respectively it is all "THE WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING!!!! THE WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING!!!!! Or "Naruto and Sasuke are SOOO in love with their ladies, they just don't realize it yet". But such a thing is impossible for Sakura because she friend zoned Naruto and therefore is a demon queen that would abuse Naruto until he is a sobbing mess so he must be embraced by the loving and gentle Hinata? And what's worse, is when Hinata shows aggressive and assertive behaviour she is STILL loved for it. :roll: So what Sakura can't be unconscious of her love for Naruto even though she shows to be in the love interest position quite a lot? Hinata is the sweet gentle girl that would never raise her voice and is submissive which is what her weab cultists LOOOVE about her, but when she shows the polar opposite personality that is all good too? :lmao: Scratch any drug you can think of off your list, I now declare "Hinata-love" the worst substance on the planet. It makes you delusional and in denial :zaru:  And there is no cure or successful therapy for it

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 November 2019 - 05:52 AM.

#27635 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:45 PM

If not then they say that is how much she loves Naruto, then all we gotta do is ask the billion dollar question so if she is SO IN LOVE with Naruto, where is she when he is depressed or upset about something?

The answer I usually get from them was "Oh because she was shy."

Well, what is it? Either she was there for him since the beginning or she was too shy to do anything. They want to have it both ways.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27636 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:01 PM

Exactly. She was either there for him always or her shyness was a hurdle to her so called love for Naruto and therefore was only worth that Much. I have seen other shy characters give a good pep talk when needed so what's Hinatas excuse?

#27637 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:07 AM

The answer I usually get from them was "Oh because she was shy."
Well, what is it? Either she was there for him since the beginning or she was too shy to do anything. They want to have it both ways.

Ya you can't it both ways and to be honest hinata really never there for him outside battle at all.

#27638 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:08 AM

Here is something else I thought of. IF HINATA were the one that friend zoned A guy I bet that fanatics would still love her for it because she could do no wrong, apparently. Lets see what they have to say if Kiba or Shino had feelings for her and she rejected them, or maybe that joke with Neji having some incestuous feelings for her was not a joke and she turned him down. Still a goddess in those fanatics eyes probably. Even though friend zoning is why Sakura gets so much hate. Thats how deluded they are

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 August 2019 - 06:09 AM.

#27639 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 02:02 PM

I got a response:

"Hey, pal, SS is far more forced."

Me:
"Of course, SS is forced. Even Kishimoto himself admitted it was forced, but do you know why it was forced? For NH, that's why. I'll explain it all here, so this will be a long read and chances are you are not even going to read or want to understand any of it because...reasons, but I will anyway to educate every single person here to the ultimate truth of the Naruto story.

Let's start with the fact that Naruto the Last, the NH centric movie, was being produced 2 years before the ending of the manga which means NH was officially planned since then. This is important knowing the fact that during this time you also had NS moments including Minato asking Sakura if she was Naruto's girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend as in lover. Look at the kanji if you have a chance. It's not "friend who so happens to be a girl" or "he means female teammate." He uses the words indicating a female lover. If I had my original computer, I would have this all highlighted and more.

Now, if NH was NOT forced and the manga supports NH....then WHY NEED THE MOVIE IN THE FIRST PLACE? Because even SP had to admits that NH did not have enough development. You also will note that Sasuke is surprisingly absent throughout the manga. Why? Because everyone knows that if Sasuke was there, Naruto would NOT give Hinata the time of day. Think about this, Naruto is so Sasukesexual that you have to wonder if Naruto was secretly gay for Sasuke. You know, I know it, the Japense fans know it, everyone knows. It is in the top 10 couples the Japapnese fanbase wanted to see become a couple. Behind only KakaIruki.

Anyway, we have a few issues in Naruto the Last that I want to point out.

1. It takes places 2-5 years after the end of the Shinobi war. You mean to tell me that Naruto NEVER pursued Hinata despite the confession during the Pein Arc and Hinata never once tried again during those two years time? Not like Naruto was busy since we were in a time of peace and Hinata spent more time making a damn scarf because even after everything she did in the manga, she was still kittening shy as hell.

2. It took the combined efforts of Sakura, Shikamaru, a scarf, a villain centered around Hinata (my how convenient), and a genjutsu that forces Naruto see all of Hinata's memories to finally get Naruto to notice Hinata. A genjutsu....a means of which people are tortured or even brainwashed in every other time in the series. Again, how stupid does this sound? That's what's you all wanted? So the confession meant nothing during the Pein Arc. The one moment many Pro-NHers love...is the one scene they abandoned entirely.

Here, let me sum it up from one scene in the movie:

Sakura: "Hey Naruto, why don't you ask if you can walk Hinata home tonight?"
Naruto: "Why?"

Boom. Naruto doesn't give a kitten about Hinata. Now you could say this is because Naruto is knuckleheaded, but this is a dude who connects to people through emotions. He made a cold blooded killer (Zabuza) cry because he connected with him, but apparently can't read the obvious signs a girl gives him after she confesses to him she loves him which leads me to my next point.

3. Naruto equated Hinata's love for him to his love for ramen. Naruto...the MAN WHO CONNECTS TO PEOPLE THROUGH EMOTIONS...thought Hinata liked him like a person loves their favorite food. BOOM. Your own canon destroys all of the NH development in the manga entirely.

4. Sakura says that his love for her was because of a rivalry game with Sasuke. Again, reducing Naruto down to an extremely stupid, nihilistic, and selfish kitten. Doesn't sound like the Naruto we know from the manga now does it? This is why they call Naruto a scumbag in Japan.

5. Hinata called her self selfish again because she cared more about a scarf than she did HER OWN SISTER. She openly admits this in scene to which Naruto has to convince her otherwise. This is the second tome she called herself selfish. The first? The Pein Arc Confession.

6. Ninja on the moon? Toneri falling in love with Hinata for no reason? If this isn't forced plot villain, I don't know what is. You all hated Kaguya's reveal...why not this?

and finally...number 7 and this one is my favorite.

7.) Naruto; a man who never gives up, who strives to win and never let's anything hold him down; was ready to let the entire world be destroyed because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." WHAT?! Naruto wouldn't let anyone talk him into killing Sasuke or give on on anything because that is his ninja way...was willing to give up and let the whole world blow up because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." This is so OOC for Naruto just for a kittening pairing choice.

I'd argue that the only reason why anyone could ever like the Naruto ending was because their favorite pairing got canon. And this is just NH, which at least has some substance unlike SS that has NO substance. Sasuke can't even kiss Sakura, but they want me to say that they had sex to create Salad. Sakura admits she only had one date with Sasuke and it lasted less than two and a half minutes, but Sasuke and Sakura love each other to death. Uh huh.

One last thing.
The entire Naruto manga written by Kishimoto (Not anything else) is made up of 700 chapters in original. 10 in Gaiden. 72 volumes with 13,728 pages in its entirely.

Out 13,728 pages. Hinata shows up in 484 of those pages.
That is less than 3.5% of the manga total. Have you ever heard of another manga with a main heroine that shows up in less than 3.5% of the manga? I can't think of a single save for Naruto. (Yes, people say Hinata is the main heroine.)

Out of 484 pages she is on. 38 of those pages are of NH moments. I used the term "moments" loosely as most of these pages are of just Hinata stalking Naruto behind a tree and not actually interacting. So there is no like "Naruto asking Hinata on a date" page.

Of 38 of those pages: 1 is a title page and 7 of them were made AFTER the announcement of Naruto the Last which means we can't really call them development since NH is canon by the, At best it is a brainwashing tactic to try and convince us how close Naruto and Hinata are.

30 pages of NH "interaction" throughout the entire manga. That is a little over 0.2% of the manga. For a canon, couple, they are in less than 0.2% of the manga. SS, even bad interaction, has more pages and NS....my god....NS has close to 90% of interactions with Sakura being close to being in 95% of the manga pages.

How is it that Hinata, who is so insignificant to the manga, have such a huge impact on the fanbase? No other female character in anime/manga has been in less than these pages and still be more popular than the main character themselves.* (*In America)

This is how stupid this all is. Sakura is the best girl in every way shape or form, but because of rabids fans that cared more about their fantasies than actual story or even who the real main character of the story was....we get "Hinata the manga."

I thought this manga was about Naruto and what he wanted. His name is on the damn title page. The real hero of this story is Sasuke. He got everything despite being the worse person in the world. Kishimoto really hated his main character.

All Naruto wanted was to be respected, to have a family, to be Hokage, to be with Sakura, and to bring about world peace. What did he get? He got the respect on his own sure, but it is all down hill from there his best friend took his girl and not even take care of her or their daughter, Naruto's own daughter took away his moment to be hokage by knocking him out during his coronation (which is probably why he hates his kids), he works non-stop on paperwork, he is an alcoholic (a chapter proves this when Shikamaru and Lee brought him home and laid him on the couch at the beginning of Boruto to movie to which Himawari said he does alot), he is miserable all the damn time, and he rather spend more time with Sasuke and Salad than his own kids. He was willing to go on an adventure with Salad, than to his own daughter's B-Day party.

Good Job, Naruto. You scumbag. Did we mention that he doesn't even talk to any of his old friends anymore? Not Sakura. Not anyone.

Is this the real ending you Pro-NHers wanted? It is not what I wanted. As a Naruto fan, I am disappointed in this ending. Boruto manga is making it even worse with showing how even more kittened up Naruto is by making him care more about a kid who is confirmed to one day kill him than even his own son."

Here is something else I thought of. IF HINATA were the one that friend zoned A guy I bet that fanatics would still love her for it because she could do no wrong, apparently. Lets see what they have to say if Kiba or Shino had feelings for her and she rejected them, or maybe that joke with Neji having some incestuous feelings for her was not a joke and she turned him down. Still a goddess in those fanatics eyes probably. Even though friend zoning is why Sakura gets so much hate. Thats how deluded they are

Pfff, are you kidding? Even in real life, females say the "Friendzone" does not exist. At least when it comes to females rejecting male advances and romantic gestures. "Men should be accepting when a girl does not like them that way."

Sure, but try to explain this when a guy friendzones a girl....

"The girl loves him. How could he just reject that? She has been so loyal to him. He should drop everything and be with her. He should feel lucky and honored."

They will even tell a girl: "He doesn't deserve you. He is an idiot to not want to be with you in return."

It is this weird play that apparently guys should just blindly accept everything a girl tells them and go with the one girl who first falls in love with them because "she was loyal to you." If he doesn't reciprocate, he is apparently a scumbag.

By the way, I actually heard this occur between three girls after the guy refused to date her because "he didn't like her that way." I truly think we need to stop with the pity compliments to try and make people feel better and just say the truth.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but maybe you will find someone different and they will be everything you want as well." It is also just as likely to date the wrong person too, break up, and date others. Hell, even divorce is possible

Naruto should do the divorce thing. It would be the first manga to do it, but I get told that that is "too dark for a shonen." We have a guy who rips out hearts of his victims; another guy with a religious sacrificial jutsu that gives him immortality; another guy that rips the eyes out people, and so much child killing and more, but divorce is too dark for this series....okay.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27640 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:46 PM

I got a response:

Me:"Of course, SS is forced. Even Kishimoto himself admitted it was forced, but do you know why it was forced? For NH, that's why. I'll explain it all here, so this will be a long read and chances are you are not even going to read or want to understand any of it because...reasons, but I will anyway to educate every single person here to the ultimate truth of the Naruto story.Let's start with the fact that Naruto the Last, the NH centric movie, was being produced 2 years before the ending of the manga which means NH was officially planned since then. This is important knowing the fact that during this time you also had NS moments including Minato asking Sakura if she was Naruto's girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend as in lover. Look at the kanji if you have a chance. It's not "friend who so happens to be a girl" or "he means female teammate." He uses the words indicating a female lover. If I had my original computer, I would have this all highlighted and more. Now, if NH was NOT forced and the manga supports NH....then WHY NEED THE MOVIE IN THE FIRST PLACE? Because even SP had to admits that NH did not have enough development. You also will note that Sasuke is surprisingly absent throughout the manga. Why? Because everyone knows that if Sasuke was there, Naruto would NOT give Hinata the time of day. Think about this, Naruto is so Sasukesexual that you have to wonder if Naruto was secretly gay for Sasuke. You know, I know it, the Japense fans know it, everyone knows. It is in the top 10 couples the Japapnese fanbase wanted to see become a couple. Behind only KakaIruki.Anyway, we have a few issues in Naruto the Last that I want to point out. 1. It takes places 2-5 years after the end of the Shinobi war. You mean to tell me that Naruto NEVER pursued Hinata despite the confession during the Pein Arc and Hinata never once tried again during those two years time? Not like Naruto was busy since we were in a time of peace and Hinata spent more time making a damn scarf because even after everything she did in the manga, she was still kittening shy as hell. 2. It took the combined efforts of Sakura, Shikamaru, a scarf, a villain centered around Hinata (my how convenient), and a genjutsu that forces Naruto see all of Hinata's memories to finally get Naruto to notice Hinata. A genjutsu....a means of which people are tortured or even brainwashed in every other time in the series. Again, how stupid does this sound? That's what's you all wanted? So the confession meant nothing during the Pein Arc. The one moment many Pro-NHers love...is the one scene they abandoned entirely. Here, let me sum it up from one scene in the movie:Sakura: "Hey Naruto, why don't you ask if you can walk Hinata home tonight?"Naruto: "Why?"Boom. Naruto doesn't give a kitten about Hinata. Now you could say this is because Naruto is knuckleheaded, but this is a dude who connects to people through emotions. He made a cold blooded killer (Zabuza) cry because he connected with him, but apparently can't read the obvious signs a girl gives him after she confesses to him she loves him which leads me to my next point.3. Naruto equated Hinata's love for him to his love for ramen. Naruto...the MAN WHO CONNECTS TO PEOPLE THROUGH EMOTIONS...thought Hinata liked him like a person loves their favorite food. BOOM. Your own canon destroys all of the NH development in the manga entirely. 4. Sakura says that his love for her was because of a rivalry game with Sasuke. Again, reducing Naruto down to an extremely stupid, nihilistic, and selfish kitten. Doesn't sound like the Naruto we know from the manga now does it? This is why they call Naruto a scumbag in Japan. 5. Hinata called her self selfish again because she cared more about a scarf than she did HER OWN SISTER. She openly admits this in scene to which Naruto has to convince her otherwise. This is the second tome she called herself selfish. The first? The Pein Arc Confession. 6. Ninja on the moon? Toneri falling in love with Hinata for no reason? If this isn't forced plot villain, I don't know what is. You all hated Kaguya's reveal...why not this?and finally...number 7 and this one is my favorite. 7.) Naruto; a man who never gives up, who strives to win and never let's anything hold him down; was ready to let the entire world be destroyed because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." WHAT?! Naruto wouldn't let anyone talk him into killing Sasuke or give on on anything because that is his ninja way...was willing to give up and let the whole world blow up because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." This is so OOC for Naruto just for a kittening pairing choice. I'd argue that the only reason why anyone could ever like the Naruto ending was because their favorite pairing got canon. And this is just NH, which at least has some substance unlike SS that has NO substance. Sasuke can't even kiss Sakura, but they want me to say that they had sex to create Salad. Sakura admits she only had one date with Sasuke and it lasted less than two and a half minutes, but Sasuke and Sakura love each other to death. Uh huh. One last thing. The entire Naruto manga written by Kishimoto (Not anything else) is made up of 700 chapters in original. 10 in Gaiden. 72 volumes with 13,728 pages in its entirely. Out 13,728 pages. Hinata shows up in 484 of those pages. That is less than 3.5% of the manga total. Have you ever heard of another manga with a main heroine that shows up in less than 3.5% of the manga? I can't think of a single save for Naruto. (Yes, people say Hinata is the main heroine.)Out of 484 pages she is on. 38 of those pages are of NH moments. I used the term "moments" loosely as most of these pages are of just Hinata stalking Naruto behind a tree and not actually interacting. So there is no like "Naruto asking Hinata on a date" page. Of 38 of those pages: 1 is a title page and 7 of them were made AFTER the announcement of Naruto the Last which means we can't really call them development since NH is canon by the, At best it is a brainwashing tactic to try and convince us how close Naruto and Hinata are.30 pages of NH "interaction" throughout the entire manga. That is a little over 0.2% of the manga. For a canon, couple, they are in less than 0.2% of the manga. SS, even bad interaction, has more pages and NS....my god....NS has close to 90% of interactions with Sakura being close to being in 95% of the manga pages.How is it that Hinata, who is so insignificant to the manga, have such a huge impact on the fanbase? No other female character in anime/manga has been in less than these pages and still be more popular than the main character themselves.* (*In America)This is how stupid this all is. Sakura is the best girl in every way shape or form, but because of rabids fans that cared more about their fantasies than actual story or even who the real main character of the story was....we get "Hinata the manga."I thought this manga was about Naruto and what he wanted. His name is on the damn title page. The real hero of this story is Sasuke. He got everything despite being the worse person in the world. Kishimoto really hated his main character.All Naruto wanted was to be respected, to have a family, to be Hokage, to be with Sakura, and to bring about world peace. What did he get? He got the respect on his own sure, but it is all down hill from there his best friend took his girl and not even take care of her or their daughter, Naruto's own daughter took away his moment to be hokage by knocking him out during his coronation (which is probably why he hates his kids), he works non-stop on paperwork, he is an alcoholic (a chapter proves this when Shikamaru and Lee brought him home and laid him on the couch at the beginning of Boruto to movie to which Himawari said he does alot), he is miserable all the damn time, and he rather spend more time with Sasuke and Salad than his own kids. He was willing to go on an adventure with Salad, than to his own daughter's B-Day party.Good Job, Naruto. You scumbag. Did we mention that he doesn't even talk to any of his old friends anymore? Not Sakura. Not anyone. Is this the real ending you Pro-NHers wanted? It is not what I wanted. As a Naruto fan, I am disappointed in this ending. Boruto manga is making it even worse with showing how even more kittened up Naruto is by making him care more about a kid who is confirmed to one day kill him than even his own son."

Pfff, are you kidding? Even in real life, females say the "Friendzone" does not exist. At least when it comes to females rejecting male advances and romantic gestures. "Men should be accepting when a girl does not like them that way."
Sure, but try to explain this when a guy friendzones a girl....
"The girl loves him. How could he just reject that? She has been so loyal to him. He should drop everything and be with her. He should feel lucky and honored."
They will even tell a girl: "He doesn't deserve you. He is an idiot to not want to be with you in return."
It is this weird play that apparently guys should just blindly accept everything a girl tells them and go with the one girl who first falls in love with them because "she was loyal to you." If he doesn't reciprocate, he is apparently a scumbag.
By the way, I actually heard this occur between three girls after the guy refused to date her because "he didn't like her that way." I truly think we need to stop with the pity compliments to try and make people feel better and just say the truth.
"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but maybe you will find someone different and they will be everything you want as well." It is also just as likely to date the wrong person too, break up, and date others. Hell, even divorce is possible
Naruto should do the divorce thing. It would be the first manga to do it, but I get told that that is "too dark for a shonen." We have a guy who rips out hearts of his victims; another guy with a religious sacrificial jutsu that gives him immortality; another guy that rips the eyes out people, and so much child killing and more, but divorce is too dark for this series....okay.

great post and examples James and your right in everyone point.
That's sad he never sees his old friends any one so much much for bonds even sora in kingdom Hearts isn't that bad. Also I'm pretty Naruto can't get drunk cause of kurama or kurama even hates Naruto and let's him get drunk heck I would be surprised if kurama wants death then begin with Naruto anymore. I mean Sakura is Naruto best friend but do they see each other nope. Naruto is worse than goku as a main character.
Sasuke is not a hero in any sense of the word he's a generic character been done to death.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users