12811 replies to this topic

#12761 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:29 PM

waw they made sure everyone hates both sakura, AND naruto...now i know how the sakura fans' feel lol. they can't defend her anymore just like those who once loved naruto can't defend him anymore...sadly naruto, and sakura, and narusaku from the manga are just a memory. guess all that's left are the imaginations' of fanon fan fiction writers'. long live the real NaruSaku through fanfiction! no one can defend the series anymore...cause they [SP/KISHI] made sure that

the true fans' become the haters', and the haters become the fans'...but That's backfiring because once they don't give the NH/SS/narusasu yaoi shippers what they want, or they mess up they'll leave to, and i think that's where SP is heading. i believe they're trying to brainwash the western fan base because the Japanese ex-fan base just don't care anymore

seeing how the black lagoon fans' are pissed on youtube [i think it was either them, or another anime/manga fanbase] due to the mangaka being lazy, and on hiatus i think the anime/manga era is coming to an end cause the "creators'" only care about being rich, and famous, and not care about their fans', or have passion in their work anymore. that's the vibe I've gotten all over the anime/manga community so, its not just the naruto series in destruction.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 11 September 2015 - 10:06 PM.

#12762 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:04 PM

Great comment HalfDemonInuyasha, though I am sure that you are going to get some hate responses from Hinata lovers. 

I've argued with diehard, uninformed Republicans in real life, so a bunch of self-insert otakus are nothing by comparison. XD

2e5.gif

#12763 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:23 PM

@starlifestarbite
I doubt this is the end of manga/anime.

#12764 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:31 PM

waw they made sure everyone hates both sakura, AND naruto...now i know how the sakura fans' feel lol. they can't defend her anymore just like those who once loved naruto can't defend him anymore...sadly naruto, and sakura, and narusaku from the manga are just a memory. guess all that's left are the imaginations' of fanon fan fiction writers'. long live the real NaruSaku through fanfiction! no one can defend the series anymore...cause they [SP/KISHI] made sure that

the true fans' become the haters', and the haters become the fans'...but That's backfiring because once they don't give the NH/SS/narusasu yaoi shippers what they want, or they mess up they'll leave to, and i think that's where SP is heading. i believe they're trying to brainwash the western fan base because the Japanese ex-fan base just don't care anymore

seeing how the black lagoon fans' are pissed on youtube [i think it was either them, or another anime/manga fanbase] due to the mangaka being lazy, and on hiatus i think the anime/manga era is coming to an end cause the "creators'" only care about being rich, and famous, and not care about their fans', or have passion in their work anymore. that's the vibe I've gotten all over the anime/manga community so, its not just the naruto series in destruction.

I'm going to say something that may not be so popular and I know you guys don't want to hear it. I'll explain it in detail another time but for now just a small explanation because I need to go in depth with this one.

Thing is they made the right call. What they did was the right call. It wasn't the right call for the story but was the right call for them. And that's all I'm going to say for now.

Edited by Nostradamus, 11 September 2015 - 10:33 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12765 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

So.... there is no new thing under the sun.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#12766 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:15 AM

In terms of Naruto, no.

#12767 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:20 PM

Not yet. Guess we are just waiting for an announcement

#12768 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 September 2015 - 07:15 PM

guys, just read this beautiful post

http://www.narutofor...1&postcount=629

#12769 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:18 PM

guys, just read this beautiful post

http://www.narutofor...1&postcount=629

Whenever I see that version of the cookie monster, I can't help but laugh, because he looks so disappointed.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#12770 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:16 PM

Whenever I see that version of the cookie monster, I can't help but laugh, because he looks so disappointed.

I hear that, Rose.

#12771 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:51 PM

>shows post destroying hinata

>only talks about a cookie monster icon

aw c'mon guys~ show the OP some respect for their hard work putting all our reasons for disliking such a trash character that gets nothing but praise from the other side into beautiful paragraphs. heck they actually got negged by a lurker.

http://www.narutofor...3&postcount=632

http://www.narutofor...6&postcount=633

Edited by Catra, 12 September 2015 - 10:52 PM.

#12772 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:12 PM

aw c'mon guys~ show the OP some respect for their hard work putting all our reasons for disliking such a trash character that gets nothing but praise from the other side into beautiful paragraphs. heck they actually got negged by a lurker.

I don't have an account on narutoforums however I showed respect for OP through you.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12773 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

There's nothing to say, when the truth has been posted.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#12774 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:17 PM

narutoforums has been pretty quiet ever since naruto ended. most who hated the ending 1. left, 2. got it all off their chest. 3. don't care anymore. and is pretty much overrun mostly by people who did like the ending

#12775 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:25 PM

narutoforums has been pretty quiet ever since naruto ended. most who hated the ending 1. left, 2. got it all off their chest. 3. don't care anymore. and is pretty much overrun mostly by people who did like the ending

You mean just Hinata famboys who dream about having sex with Hinata them self.

#12776 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:52 PM

Next time on Naruto gaiden. The worlds two greatest fathers unite and show you how to properly raise your children. Tips will include.

1. How to neglect your son and put a stain on your fathers name who entrusted you with everything.

2. How to be an absent father to the point where your daughter is suspicious of who her own mother is.

3. how to properly threaten your own daughter with a sword.

plus many more tips to come. Stay tuned for more  :hehehe:

#12777 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:19 AM

I'm going to say something that may not be so popular and I know you guys don't want to hear it. I'll explain it in detail another time but for now just a small explanation because I need to go in depth with this one.

Thing is they made the right call. What they did was the right call. It wasn't the right call for the story but was the right call for them. And that's all I'm going to say for now.

the right call for the characters', or for themselves[studio Pierrot]? it does kinda sound like they made their OWN version of naruto after the manga ended after chapter 698 but, idk why they had to destroy the story. they could have just created different characters, and made their own anime but, i guess they're to dumb, and lazy to do that so, they used an already popular manga's characters' gaiden's nothing but fanfiction...and a badly told one that it is.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 13 September 2015 - 12:20 AM.

#12778 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:31 AM

So... did I miss something ?

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#12779 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:33 AM

hinata's theme song

#12780 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:31 AM

the right call for the characters', or for themselves[studio Pierrot]? it does kinda sound like they made their OWN version of naruto after the manga ended after chapter 698 but, idk why they had to destroy the story. they could have just created different characters, and made their own anime but, i guess they're to dumb, and lazy to do that so, they used an already popular manga's characters' gaiden's nothing but fanfiction...and a badly told one that it is.

If everything goes according to plan (which it never does  :D  ) I'll post what I mean in about 2-3 days. Hopefully.

So... did I miss something ?

Not much.

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users