Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31579 replies to this topic

#29841 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 07:17 PM

Today is my 7th anniversary of joining this site. I remember being trying to join but no success until one day for some reason, I joined. I am very grateful that I have because it's the only Naruto thing I will do.

Were glad you could join us here, Ken

#29842 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 16 August 2021 - 11:48 AM

I can't believe this exists even if its a gag manga https://twitter.com/...1453978624?s=19

#29843 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 01:15 PM

I can't believe this exists even if its a gag manga https://twitter.com/...1453978624?s=19

I remember Naruto SD being very pro NS and anti-NH. How the tables have turned now that the franchise is turned over to the studios.:)

Besides Sas was never a pervert? He was reserved and imo, either asexual, demi or gay. I like him with Karin tho. And Im fine with SNS.

Edited by sushi., 16 August 2021 - 02:59 PM.

ナルサク

#29844 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 04:36 PM

Oh that is still ongoing. Right this was the guy that did the Lee gag manga and the Sasuke gag manga, and he apparently does a Boruto gag manga as well. People so do not care about the last two the pirates don't even bother to translate them and I don't think Viz has either. Normally they are only seen on twitter.

From what I recall the guy likes NS. But if your going to keep the lights on your going to have to mock elements in the current series.

Here. Bolt is using the Harem jutsu on Sasuke to show off his training. Salad the sane straight man in the gag. And Sasuke uses the sharingan to judge the transformation compared to his wife's actual breast size.

#29845 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 04:41 PM

What if this was all Hinatas infinite tsukuyomi lol and it dragged everyone else into the dream she was having.

Shes not that relevant. Shes sidelined even in the boruto franchise and her dream hubby spends his night sulking in his office. I like this tumblr post more, and if anyone can break the genjutsu OUAT style its shinachiku XD

Also why does sasuke need sharingan to judge breast size i dont get it lol

ナルサク

#29846 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 03:10 AM

https://twitter.com/...1774852/photo/2

Some art to promote something that was happening this summer.

Notice how it is Haku, Zabuza, Team 7 and Team 10. No Team 8, Hinata, or Boruto and friends.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 September 2021 - 03:11 AM.

#29847 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 01:54 AM

https://twitter.com/...1774852/photo/2

Some art to promote something that was happening this summer.

Notice how it is Haku, Zabuza, Team 7 and Team 10. No Team 8, Hinata, or Boruto and friends.

THAT tells us a lot, thats for sure!

#29848 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 04 September 2021 - 02:43 PM

Does anyone have any interviews about the road to ninja or when it was coming out cause someone I know is asking about it

#29849 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 07 September 2021 - 10:40 AM

https://www.youtube....M8qYDcnV4AaABCQ

The hell are this people smoking by saying Fugaku (Itachi and Sasuke's dad) is equal/stronger than Minato? Anime and manga never even showed this guy to fight at all. But suddenly going trough the comments they are saying he has MS, was in run for 4th Hogake seat, only man Itachi ever feared, can control nine Tails etc etc. Is this more of those wanking apologists Uchiha fans?

Tho the funniest comment (crazy actually) has to be this one...

Fugaku is the father of two GODs how can he be average.

:wot: LMFAO  :lmao: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#29850 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 12:45 PM

https://www.youtube....M8qYDcnV4AaABCQ

The hell are this people smoking by saying Fugaku (Itachi and Sasuke's dad) is equal/stronger than Minato? Anime and manga never even showed this guy to fight at all. But suddenly going trough the comments they are saying he has MS, was in run for 4th Hokage seat, only man Itachi ever feared, can control nine Tails etc etc. Is this more of those wanking apologists Uchiha fans?

Fugaku in the Itachi filler in the anime which I think was based off the Itachi's light novel that goes into how and why the Uchiha massacre took place.

Never read it but here is what I understand.

After the Kyuubi attack, Danzo leaked everything including that Naruto was the container. The villagers remembered that Madara Uchiha had the power to control Kurama and wondered if they were involved; weirdly they were right due to the fact that Obtio was a Uchiha clan member, but everyone thought he was dead. The Uchiha clan said it wasn't them and couldn't be them because none of them had MS. They were lying because at least two did Shusui, and Fugaku himself.

About seven years of mistrust and feuding between the village and their police force was slowly started to boil over. So, the Uchiha clan considered pulling of a coup and taking over the village to get the power and respect they felt they were entitled to. Itachi and Shusui were among the few that opposed it because they realize what a bad idea it was. Most thought it was a bad idea but due to both clan loyalty and the past seven years wearing them down they were going along with it. A few radicals that were seriously pushing it turned out to be allied with Obito. So, the only person that had any power to stop the Uchiha and prevent the massacre was Fugaku. 

Itachi knowing this went to his father to beg him to stop the coup when tension was reaching its apex. It was also implied that he was the only uchiha in the clan that was stronger then Itachi (13) at the time, after Shusui died of course.

Now here were we truly see who Fugaku was. Fugaku apparently during the third war was apparently well known as Fugaku of the Wicked Eyes, he had also gained his MS during the war though he kept it hidden from the village. He acknowledges that the coup was a bad idea on some level but refuses to stop it because he was upset that his reputation was over shadow by both Minato's and Kakashi's and after the former's death he was not offered the position of Hokage like he thought he deserved. He then reveals his plan for the coup where he truly showed that he was the father of both Sasuke and Itachi because it clear where both of them got their horrendous planning skills from.

His plan was to use his MS to control the Kyuubi to take over the village. Now, I'm just going to start listing why this is a horrible idea everyone feel free to add more if you think I miss any.

1. Its a coup that only consist of the Uchiha clan and no one else because they feel discriminated against. They have no support in their seizure of power.

2. Its a hostile takeover even if their control over Kurama causes temporary submission they are likely to face resistance very quickly since their coup is only about themselves in charge not gaining allies by spreading the wealth around.

3. By using Kurama to take over the village it showed they were lying about their ability to control him. Hurting their legitimacy as well as making it seem like they were behind the incident seven years ago, and that was a failed attempt at seizing power.

4. By using Kurama to take over the village it brings to mind Madara and his betrayal. Hurting their image.

5. Fugaku has a basic MS not a Eternal MS. Which means his eye would eventually cause him to go blind likely losing control of Kurama therefore losing what was keeping him in power.

6. Due to it happening at a young age it is possible for Naruto not to be able to survive the process of forcibly going full demon. Therefore losing the best container and seal you could ever find meaning they either have a wild demon on the loose or they may end up with an 8-tails situation where they have to have constant sacrifices due to poorer containers and seals. Also not helped that if he dies, while the village feared him due to worrying he might demon out, his death would turn him completely into a victim of the Uchiha's machinations and a martyr for the overthrow of them.

7. They didn't seem to have plan on how to deal with Jiraiya who was the strongest leaf ninja besides the third at this point, a seals master, a spymaster, the hokage's student, and Naruto's godfather who not be happy at the likely death of his mentor and godson.

8. Other then uchiha might and kurama they didn't seem to have the plan to deal with the fact that the village elders were already aware of their planned coup and were likely preparing counter measures.

9. Whatever Danzo does if they don't kill him first.

10. International reactions to the overthrow.

11. Internal reaction to the overthrow since the Fire Daimyo might not be happy about this.

12. Their seizure of power would turn the village into a police state. Again, resentment from villagers.

Itachi realizing his father would not backdown and his plan was insane went ahead with the massacre.

Just to make sure I answered your post. We don't know how strong he was he was considered to be one of the stronger ninja in the village just like a lot Naruto's friends' parents were as most were clan heads as well. Though it was implied that Minato was stronger then all of them. He was never offered nor nominated as hokage which was part of his resentment. He never fought on screen and even refused to fight his son. He had a basic MS which would allow him to control Kurama though I doubt for long either due to him going blind or someone killing him. Itachi didn't want to kill his father and only went against him once he felt he had no choice. He did sweat when Fugaku revealed his plan but I still think it was because how crazy it was and him realizing he was going to have to do the massacre.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 November 2021 - 07:12 AM.

#29851 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 06:17 AM

^^

Tnx for explaining. But me personally, I never treated novels as canon nor anime.

Yp330yZ.gif

#29852 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 06:18 AM

Fugaku in the Itachi filler in the anime which I think was based off the Itachi's light novel that goes into how and why the Uchiha massacre took place.

Never read it but here is what I understand.

After the Kyuubi attack, Danzo leaked everything including that Naruto was the container. The villagers remembered that Madara Uchiha had the power to control Kurama and wondered if they were involved; weirdly they were right due to the fact that Obtio was a Uchiha clan member, but everyone thought he was dead. The Uchiha clan said it wasn't them and couldn't be them because none of them had MS. They were lying because at least two did Shusui, and Fugaku himself.

About seven years of mistrust and feuding between the village and their police force was slowly started to boil over. So, the Uchiha clan considered pulling of a coup and taking over the village to get the power and respect they were entitled to. Itachi and Shusui were among the few that opposed it because they realize what a bad idea it was. Most thought it was a bad idea but due to both clan loyalty and the past seven years wearing them down they were going along with it. A few radicals that were seriously pushing it turned out to be allied with Obito. So, the only person that had any power to stop the Uchiha and prevent the massacre was Fugaku. 

Itachi knowing this went to his father to beg him to stop the coup when tension was reaching its apex. It was also implied that he was the only uchiha in the clan that was stronger then Itachi (13) at the time, after Shusui died of course.

Now here were we truly see who Fugaku was. Fugaku apparently during the third war was apparently well known as Fugaku of the Wicked Eyes, he had also gained his MS during the war though he kept it hidden from the village. He acknowledges that the coup was a bad idea on some level but refuses to stop it because he was upset that his reputation was over shadow by both Minato's and Kakashi's and after the former's death he was not offered the position of Hokage like he thought he deserved. He then reveals his plan for the coup where he truly showed that he was the father of both Sasuke and Itachi because it clear where both of them got their horrendous planning skills from.

His plan was to use his MS to control the Kyuubi to take over the village. Now, I'm just going to start listing why this is a horrible idea everyone feel free to add more if you think I miss any.

1. Its a coup that only consist of the Uchiha clan and no one else because they feel discriminated against. They have no support in their seizure of power.

2. Its a hostile takeover even if their control over Kurama causes temporary submission they are likely to face resistance very quickly since their coup is only about themselves in charge not gaining allies by spreading the wealth around.

3. By using Kurama to take over the village it showed they were lying about their ability to control him. Hurting their legitimacy as well as making it seem like they were behind the incident seven years ago, and that was a failed attempt at seizing power.

4. By using Kurama to take over the village it brings to mind Madara and his betrayal. Hurting their image.

5. Fugaku has a basic MS not a Eternal MS. Which means his eye would eventually cause him to go blind likely losing control of Kurama therefore losing what was keeping him in power.

6. Due to it happening at a young age it is possible for Naruto not to be able to survive the process of forcibly going full demon. Therefore losing the best container and seal you could ever find meaning they either have a wild demon on the loose or they may end up with an 8-tails situation where they have to have constant sacrifices due to poorer containers and seals. Also not helped that if he dies, while the village feared him due to worrying he might demon out, his death would turn him completely into a victim of the Uchiha's machinations and a martyr for the overthrow of them.

7. They didn't seem to have plan on how to deal with Jiraiya who was the strongest leaf ninja besides the third at this point, a seals master, a spymaster, the hokage's student, and Naruto's godfather who not be happy at the likely death of his mentor and godson.

8. Other then uchiha might and kurama they didn't seem to have the plan to deal with the fact that the village elders were already aware of their planned coup and were likely preparing counter measures.

9. Whatever Danzo does if they don't kill him first.

10. International reactions to the overthrow.

11. Internal reaction to the overthrow since the Fire Daimyo might not be happy about this.

12. Their seizure of power would turn the village into a police state. Again, resentment from villagers.

Itachi realizing his father would not backdown and his plan was insane went ahead with the massacre.

Just to make sure I answered your post. We don't know how strong he was he was considered to be one of the stronger ninja in the village just like a lot Naruto's friends' parents were as most were clan heads as well. Though it was implied that Minato was stronger then all of them. He was never offered nor nominated as hokage which was part of his resentment. He never fought on screen and even refused to fight his son. He had a basic MS which would allow him to control Kurama though I doubt for long either due to him going blind or someone killing him. Itachi didn't want to kill his father and only went against him once he felt he had no choice. He did sweat when Fugaku revealed his plan but I still think it was because how crazy it was and him realizing he was going to have to do the massacre.

All of this also reminds me too of how Danzo is to blame for a lot of tragedy as well as Madara (be it directly or through Obito) that befalls the Leaf Village after Obito unleashed Kurama. Like how Danzo spilled that Naruto is Kurama's Jinchuriki in the hopes he could ostracize him and be able to then use the experiments Orochimaru did to him with the Sharingan and Senju DNA to be able to control Kurama (which didn't help too with how Hiruzen seemed like he blamed Naruto for his wife dying when she acted as Kushina's midwife as well as how angry the villagers were, especially to an innocent kid). As for the Uchiha, Madara only did what he did and through Obito as revenge for the Uchiha turning their back on him, plus what Tobirama did as 2nd Hokage, even with his good intentions, was done because of resentment from the years of war the Senju and Uchiha had, and how he was likely too afraid of actual peace.

#29853 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 10:18 AM

Has anyone ever written fanfic or plans to write a fanfic based on this image?

Yp330yZ.gif

#29854 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 02:35 PM

...There were a few Sengoku era NS fanfic but they stop years ago from what I recall. So no, but if you like it that much why not take a shot at it yourself. Remember kishimoto wanted to do a samurai story for years but was persuaded against due to it being an overused when he was starting out.

It looks like a Wuxia style setting due to the sword; so mix it up

#29855 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 03:28 PM

What a cute pic! You should definitely write one! Sakura as a samurai, and the whole Narutoverse in samurai setting woul be amazing!

#29856 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 03:37 PM

Bail, amazing post - thanks for breaking it all down. I never read the light novels, just some bits and pieces posted online. 

Even with all that, I still get suck on Itachi killing his best friend and lover first. Basically, Itachi had to kill the part of himself that was possibly decent to go on and commit the massacre. Let's face it - the Uchiha were all just crazy pants.

All of this also reminds me too of how Danzo is to blame for a lot of tragedy as well as Madara (be it directly or through Obito) that befalls the Leaf Village after Obito unleashed Kurama. Like how Danzo spilled that Naruto is Kurama's Jinchuriki in the hopes he could ostracize him and be able to then use the experiments Orochimaru did to him with the Sharingan and Senju DNA to be able to control Kurama (which didn't help too with how Hiruzen seemed like he blamed Naruto for his wife dying when she acted as Kushina's midwife as well as how angry the villagers were, especially to an innocent kid). As for the Uchiha, Madara only did what he did and through Obito as revenge for the Uchiha turning their back on him, plus what Tobirama did as 2nd Hokage, even with his good intentions, was done because of resentment from the years of war the Senju and Uchiha had, and how he was likely too afraid of actual peace.

Yes - Danzo is the worst! He's such a bad dude, and I wish it got played up a little more. I wish it was carried through till the end, like just when you think it's all over maybe forcing he and Tsunade to fight for the future of Konoha, cause he's been pulling the strings all along.

Also, Bryon, your comment reminds me how many of the kids had crappy childhoods, marred by death, and that they were then used to fight their parents' battles. Obito twisted by Madara, Naruto forced into being the kyuubi vessel, etc. etc. 

#29857 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 06:46 PM

Also, Bryon, your comment reminds me how many of the kids had crappy childhoods, marred by death, and that they were then used to fight their parents' battles. Obito twisted by Madara, Naruto forced into being the kyuubi vessel, etc. etc. 

I know what you mean, and for it, Tricks, a lot of times it's due to the failures of the past generations, while in others, like as much as it sucks that Naruto ended up as Kuramas Jinchuriki, its also done to protect, since Minato and Kushina did that to not only stop Kurama while Obito controlled him but also so Naruto could use that power to protect. Its one thing that Naruto as a franchise never worked to the fullest the next generation fixing the mistakes of the past and making a better future since some of the new generation like Shikamaru just wanted to replace what they lost, like how Shikamaru wanted to basically take Asuma's place because of his own guilt at "failing" him just because he didnt fully know about Hidan's Curse Death Seal.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 13 September 2021 - 06:52 PM.

#29858 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 06:52 PM

Bail, amazing post - thanks for breaking it all down. I never read the light novels, just some bits and pieces posted online. 

Even with all that, I still get suck on Itachi killing his best friend and lover first. Basically, Itachi had to kill the part of himself that was possibly decent to go on and commit the massacre. Let's face it - the Uchiha were all just crazy pants.

I never read the light novel either that just what I understand from some youtube clip and summaries.

In fact I left out some things because I was focused on Fugaku and his stupid plan.

Actually, the leaf already knew about the Uchiha conspiracy. Why? Two reason. One they have had the Uchiha clan monitored by the Anbu since the Kyuubi attack, and two Danzo implanted one of his root members in the Uchiha clan. He chosen a clan member that was unremarkable and never developed his sharingan, killed him quietly, and then replaced him. The uchiha never bother to check if their members were actually members of the clan. The only reason that the village hadn't executed the entire Uchiha clan already before Itachi came forward was because Sarutobi was trying to resolved it peacefully without revealing that they knew about the planned coup.

Also the uchiha clan is less impressive then they like to hype themselves as, at least before the massacre. Only three members were actually strong: Fugaku considered the best leader the Uchiha had since Madara, Shusui a teenager-young adult, and Itachi the clan's prodigy. Kakashi a year after gaining his sharingan was more famous and more known for the sharingan then the entire uchiha clan. I honestly figured they would have more then that but blame light novel writer reluctant to add more. This was likely due to Uchiha arrogance leading them to not work as hard, reliance on the sharingan and the fact they tended to go into their police force; which means less combat and more dealing with rowdy drunks. Surprisingly they actually had more MS than you would think since they get it from losing a close friend which was common in war; likely Mikoto had one due to Kushina's death.

So their coup would only really end two ways Itachi doesn't kill them and they are instead all killed by the ANBU, or Itachi kills them.

Danzo realizing this was the one to convince Itachi to go through with it in exchange of not killing Sasuke. So the entire clan wouldn't be killed overnight and the village would still have an uchiha without having blood on its hands.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 November 2021 - 02:02 AM.

#29859 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 06:58 PM

...There were a few Sengoku era NS fanfic but they stop years ago from what I recall. So no, but if you like it that much why not take a shot at it yourself. Remember kishimoto wanted to do a samurai story for years but was persuaded against due to it being an overused when he was starting out.

It looks like a Wuxia style setting due to the sword; so mix it up

The pic also gives me serious Demon Slayer vibes!

I never read the light novel either that just what I understand from some youtube clip and summaries.

In fact I left out some things because I was focused on Fugaku and his stupid plan.

Actually, the leaf already knew about the Uchiha conspiracy. Why? Two reason. One they have had the Uchiha clan monitored by the Anbu since the Kyuubi attack, and two Danzo implanted one of his root members in the Uchiha clan. He choose a clan member that was unremarkable and never developed his sharingan, killed him quietly, and then replaced him. The uchiha never bother to check if their members were actually members of the clan. The only reason that the village hadn't executed the entire Uchiha clan already before Itachi came forward was because Sarutobi was trying to resolved it peaceful without revealing that they knew about the planned coup.

Also the uchiha clan is less impressive then they like to hype themselves as, at least before the massacre. Only three members are actually strong: Fugaku considered the best leader the Uchiha had since Madara, Shusui a teenager-young adult, and Itachi the clan's prodigy. Kakashi a year after gaining his sharingan was more famous and more known for the sharingan then the entire uchiha clan. I honestly figured they would have more then that but blame light novel writer reluctant to add more This was likely due to Uchiha arrogance leading them to not work as hard, reliance on the sharingan and the fact they tended to go into their police force; which means less combat and more dealing with rowdy drunks. Surprisingly they actually had more MS than you would think since they get it from losing a close friend which was common in war; likely Mikoto had one due to Kushina's death.

So their coup would only really end two ways Itachi doesn't kill them and they are instead all killed by the ANBU, or Itachi kills them.

Danzo realizing this was the one to convince Itachi to go through with it in exchange of not killing Sasuke. So the entire clan wouldn't be kill overnight and the village would still have an uchiha without having blood on its hands.

It makes a lot of sense. Though I still feel for Itachi besides his knowing the horrors of war, you would think he would be hesitant to commit fratricide, given his love of peace, something he even showed when he and Kisame were confronted by Asuma and Kurenai when they came to the Hidden Leaf Village for the Akatsuki (part of why not just to draw attention, but giving us an idea of his true nature before we would learn it years later from Obito, with some elements omitted so he could manipulate Sasuke, just as Madara lied to him about what happened to Rin and his involvement in it so he could manipulate Obito) and how he didn't wish to kill them if they fight.

I also wonder if besides how Danzo is, if he could have used Kotoamatsukami on Itachi to sway him to do it, even if Itachi was a prodigy with the Sharingan, just given how Danzo had killed Shisui before he could attempt to use it to stop the coup before it could happen when Hiruzen was unable to resolve matters peacefully. Also doesn't help Madara and Obito basically had marked the Uchiha for death due to Madara wanting revenge for years ago when they "betrayed" him by choosing to allow Hashirama to be the first Hokage due to seeing his actions as fanaticism (rightfully so since he was more embedded with his clan's ideology before the rise of the Hidden Leaf Village).

I admit for my fanfic, I want to explore that idea that while Itachi DID do the act, he wasn't fully in control of his actions, not to excuse him of what he did, BUT to show there was something bigger at play with the massacre of virtually everyone in the Uchiha clan, just like manipulations done to make it seem they had been involved in Kurama being freed from Kushina on the night Naruto was born due to the Sharingan's power to tame the Biju because of it being a mutation from what Hagoromo, the Sage of Six Paths, had as well as Kaguya's RInne Sharingan.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 13 September 2021 - 06:59 PM.

#29860 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 07:28 PM

The pic also gives me serious Demon Slayer vibes!

It makes a lot of sense. Though I still feel for Itachi besides his knowing the horrors of war, you would think he would be hesitant to commit fratricide, given his love of peace, something he even showed when he and Kisame were confronted by Asuma and Kurenai when they came to the Hidden Leaf Village for the Akatsuki (part of why not just to draw attention, but giving us an idea of his true nature before we would learn it years later from Obito, with some elements omitted so he could manipulate Sasuke, just as Madara lied to him about what happened to Rin and his involvement in it so he could manipulate Obito) and how he didn't wish to kill them if they fight.

I also wonder if besides how Danzo is, if he could have used Kotoamatsukami on Itachi to sway him to do it, even if Itachi was a prodigy with the Sharingan, just given how Danzo had killed Shisui before he could attempt to use it to stop the coup before it could happen when Hiruzen was unable to resolve matters peacefully. Also doesn't help Madara and Obito basically had marked the Uchiha for death due to Madara wanting revenge for years ago when they "betrayed" him by choosing to allow Hashirama to be the first Hokage due to seeing his actions as fanaticism (rightfully so since he was more embedded with his clan's ideology before the rise of the Hidden Leaf Village).

I admit for my fanfic, I want to explore that idea that while Itachi DID do the act, he wasn't fully in control of his actions, not to excuse him of what he did, BUT to show there was something bigger at play with the massacre of virtually everyone in the Uchiha clan, just like manipulations done to make it seem they had been involved in Kurama being freed from Kushina on the night Naruto was born due to the Sharingan's power to tame the Biju because of it being a mutation from what Hagoromo, the Sage of Six Paths, had as well as Kaguya's RInne Sharingan.

Itachi was put between a rock and a hard place. Either way his family was going to die because his father's plan was stupid. Either they were all going to die as traitors or at least Sasuke would live. He loves his brother; so, he went with that.

Again, he did confront his father and beg him to stop but he got the rant that made it clear. Fugaku wasn't reluctantly following the will of the clan but fully on board and directing it. Itachi was already convinced that it needed to happen he just needed someone to give him the final push, as well as the promise nothing would happen to Sasuke. The Third was only giving platitude while talks were breaking down, Danzo gave him a promise. Danzo despite all his crimes respected Itachi and was disgusted at Sasuke throwing away all that his brother's sacrificed; he would not have used Shusui's power on Itachi. As for taking Shusui's eye, I'm not sure he knew what Shisui was about to do and was just deciding to take the best the Uchiha had to offer before they had to kill them all in the purge.

Also the sword's design is wrong for demon slayer (which were just katanas with colored blades) that is more a Chinese sword than anything else.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 May 2022 - 03:35 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users