• This topic is locked This topic is locked
765 replies to this topic

#121 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

I highly doubt Sasuke would go through Sakura in order to kill Madara. He might not be the epitome of good, but he aint that bad either.

Well he stabbed Karin to get to Danzo so right now we can't say for sure what he would do if she was captured I mean, its just waiting really to see if Sasuke is really and truly a good guy which I think he is not.

#122 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:04 PM

Thinking of it now, Madara may regenerate in the 2 dimensions, I mean, lower half of him still in the real dimension, and the other on Kamui. Kinda like Majin Bu, but yea, I can see this happening. So maybe Naruto will fight against Madara in the Kamui dimension (Using Hiraishin, cause he's been holding Minato's dagger since the previous chapter and did nothing with it until now, and Sakura probably has a mark of Hiraishin on her, or even on Madara. Thing is, as Naruto said, they're both gonna defeat Madara, Naruto in the kamui world, Sasuke in normal world. This would be awesome.

That would be cool yeah. Good idea.

I would like to see something like this.

But I think for now, neither Sasuke neither Naruto will save Sakura.

This will be Obito IMO.

Maybe after this crisis, Naruto will enter Kamui. Because it's true we don't really now how he get out. Maybe he was able to get out all by himself. Or maybe Obito did make him out off-panel...

It will be really hard to wait for two weeks...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#123 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

i think that i've figured... You see that black stick behind madara in page 12? the new sasuke's ability with his rinnegan isn't a telport, but changig the position with some stuff... Sasuke replaced that black stick with himself. He need something in order to change the position. It sounds like an hiraishin version but within a very limitate range.

isn't that just a normal substitution technique that was introduced in volume one? But then again, he could bring Naruto with him too.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#124 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

I don't think it is teleportation either as the Rinnegan has not been known to use such a technique. If it can, why didn't Madara ever use it? We do know that Sasuke figured that whatever you do to the the "limbo doppelganger" will happen to the user as well when they regroup, so Sasuke basically stabbed the Limbo and the sword materialized inside Madara after the two entities rejoined.

I'm with you on that James I mean there is no way that Sasuke can just 'pop' Obito's world and just save Sakura if he does I will call BS oh it as it shouldn't happen, I want either Sakura to save her self and destroy the Rinnegan or Obito saves her, which adds to his redemption.

#125 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

isn't that just a normal substitution technique that was introduced in volume one? But then again, he could bring Naruto with him too.

yeah but it's more advanced of course and it seems that can work only on himself... But i don't think that his jutsu works only in cooperation with these black sticks

Btw, i don't understand the purpose to give hiraishin to Naruto? he never used it in this chapter LOL I think that it will have some purpose in future. Where's Minato? :/

I don't think that Sasuke can teleport everywhere... He imprecated when Madara started to use the kamui. To me this means only one thing: he isn't able to follow him everywhere.

Edited by 六道仙人, 23 April 2014 - 12:09 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#126 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

Just want to see sakura fighting so badly, sigh my dream..
2ivn2tv.jpg

#127 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

I don't need Sakura to be a part of the main action. I just want her to do a few vital things so the anti-Sakura fans will have no choice but to shut up for a while. I would be perfect if it contributed to Madara's demise.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#128 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

All the more possibility he can bend space-time. That's really badass.

Yep that's really haxx, and on top of that he seems to have some sage chakra since he was able to use the black chidori and finally got his brain back. Sasuke was clearly the MVP this chapter.

#129 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

Decent Chapter overall. Sasuke still ordering Naruto around didn't win too many points with me but otherwise the fight was decent. Poor Kakashi just got eye-jacked :chuckle: Terrible jokes aside, though I'm not a big fan of Kakashi getting nerfed it was still a smart move by Madara. Also as for Sakura's potential death I doubt its actually going to happen. Likelihood is that Obito will bite the bullet for her and he may add some confirmation to the rin paralell which is good if that's your shtick. It was a little short for my taste but all in all it was an okay chapter.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#130 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:21 PM

It can't be a teleportation because it is doesn't have the same properties as other teleportation techniques that we have seen. I have a few reasons

Why would this teleportation have a range? Minato's FTG and Obito's Kamui never had a range and they could teleport to literally anywhere they want to. Sure the limit for Minato was only where he had a marking, but still there was no "range" to it. He could teleport to half-way across the world if he wanted to. And we know it is not dimension hoping because there is no indication of such a thing. Sasuke doesn't seem to go into any dimension at all. It could be a space-time manipulation, but it doesn't necessarily mean a teleport.

If it is a teleport, why couldn't Sasuke catch up with Madara faster or even pop into between Kakashi and Madara? If there is a range, teleport hop. Teleport to the maximum range, close the distance, and then teleport again. Keep doing it until you reach where you want to go. Minato has done that several times so why not Sasuke do it?

Perhaps the space-time manipulation is not teleportation, but slowing down time around you. Like how Neo does it in the Matrix. A sort of ninja bullet time.

That still doesn't make sense though....it doesn't look like teleporting to me. Space-time manipulation maybe, but I don't think it is the kind that allows you to teleport.

Decent Chapter overall. Sasuke still ordering Naruto around didn't win too many points with me but otherwise the fight was decent. Poor Kakashi just got eye-jacked :chuckle:.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 April 2014 - 12:28 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#131 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:22 PM

I don't need Sakura to be a part of the main action. I just want her to do a few vital things so the anti-Sakura fans will have no choice but to shut up for a while. I would be perfect if it contributed to Madara's demise.

Sadly they won't, her haters will just come up with new BS to hate her with just as they always do.

#132 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan everyone is jumping out of there seats from those last few pages of the chapter aren't they?? XD lol well I can honestly I'm worried too but not that worried either....

Kishimoto is right now concentrating the current chapters into mainly battle chapters with a lot of action and suspense that comes from them. He doesn't want to add any unnecessary drama or character deaths into the mix while he is trying finally end this 4th great ninja war arc for good!! So need to worry about Sakura dying or even being injured cause that would hinder kishi's progress.

Now as far as what may happen to sakura I think only two things may happen regarding the situation......

1: Obito pushes sakura out of the way and gets stabbed instead. Madara regenerates and black Zetsu brings the Rinnegan over to Madara. Madara then takes sakura as a hostage and transports back to the real world. He would use her as either a shield or as a bargaining chip similar to what Danzo did to Karin so he can halt Naruto and Sasuke's assault.

2: Obito pushes Sakura and uses the staff to repel to the incoming black rod. There's a bit of monologue between Madara, Obito and possibly sakura. Obito then quickly asks sakura to take the eye from him while he handles Madara as best he can. Madara almost had a hold of Sakura but Obito transported her out of there with the eye. Madara quickly grabs hold of a seemingly almost dead Obito saying he still had a use for him and transports out if there as well.

Now both of these are really far away possibilities of happening but considering Kishimoto wants the manga to keep its current battle run I felt that these have a chance of happening.

#133 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

i think that i've figured... You see that black stick behind madara in page 12? the new sasuke's ability with his rinnegan isn't a telport, but changig the position with some stuff... Sasuke replaced that black stick with himself. He need something in order to change the position. It sounds like an hiraishin version but within a very limitate range.

I don't think so otherwise he wouldn't try to use to catch Madara at the end, there was nothing to switch positions with.

Honestly as limited as it is in range it looks much more haxx than Hiraishin.

#134 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:35 PM

Sadly they won't, her haters will just come up with new BS to hate her with just as they always do.

But atleast we'll have more manga facts to support her.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#135 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

That and we are all forgetting one thing Black Zetsu what if he takes over Obito's body before he can save Sakura I mean he said he was getting back control. I just hope that I'm wrong.

#136 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

But atleast we'll have more manga facts to support her.

oh we do lol and we just keep getting more and more all the time which is good for all of us who love Sakura and know she is kick ass at what she does. 

#137 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:51 PM

Right? Just look at his face. There's so much possibilities to what could happen.. Really hope there isn't a break next week.

I know she could even do what Buffy said to the First Evil in which she says to Madara or Black Zetsu "I want you to get out of my face." or something along them lines which would be sweet.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 23 April 2014 - 12:54 PM.

#138 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

There is no reason to hate on Sakura as you can see there is a time difference so all the time obito and sakura was talking Naruto and Sasuke were fighting madara at the same time. And IF Sakura had destroyed the rinnegan what would poor old kakashi have huh?

#139 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

Why are people worried about Sasuke saving Sakura?

He can't use kamui so he can't enter the other dimension, I doubt he even knows or cares Sakura is in kamui land, even if he could teleport there's no way he would be able to intercept that attack in time and he didn't even look worried when Madara left more...slightly annoyed like he knew he failed at stopping him.

eh10ut.jpg

#140 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

Is there any break for next week?

I think kishi secretly a Dota fan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users