• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#81 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

geez...maybe getting your leg caught in a bear trap will take your mind off the ligaments :umm:

You can be my 2nd Boo :smug:

You think so Dr.Tsuki!!?  :argh: .

Sure thing I don't mind! But I was thinking more of being your Sasuke and stab you through the heart and your forehead to show you my hidden divine indisputable love  :pimp: . 

Look who's here XD Now give me your snacks :hehehe:

Your ligaments again ? :lmao: Let me chop your legs and you'll never have your ligaments pulled again XD

Why you stalking me!?  :wot:.  Never!!! No one touches my snacks and lives to tell  :hm: .

You're even a worst sadist then I thought!!!  :wot:

Edited by FireFox, 30 November 2017 - 04:42 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#82 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

Sure thing I don't mind! But I was thinking more of being your Sasuke and stab you through the heart and your forehead to show you my hidden divine indisputable love  :pimp: . 

Sasuke didn't stab her in the forehead, he was just reapplying the genjutsu to turn her into a mindless house-cleaning zombie because it was starting to wear off.

Edited by DrK, 30 November 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#83 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:45 PM

You think so Dr.Tsuki!!?  :argh: .

Why you stalking me!?  :wot:.  Never!!! No one touches my snacks and lives to tell  :hm: .

You're even a worst sadist then I thought!!!  :wot:.

Boi plz, I'm no Sakura. I'm a Rin, meaning I get to die before I regress into a POS char :zaru:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#84 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

You're even a worst sadist then I thought!!!  :wot:.

Don't turn around and don't look outside the window >XD and thanks for the cookies * Chomp *

That's one way to not have ligaments. It's dark, but that's a dark wisdom :monocle:

#85 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

Boi plz, I'm no Sakura. I'm a Rin, meaning I get to die before I regress into a POS char :zaru:

You seem like more of an Ino or something. You don't really come off as neurotic enough to be a Team 7 kunoichi of any era.

#86 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

Why Rin wasn't resurrected among all these resurrections that happened ? Sakura sure needed a wake up call before being SS'ed :zaru:

Edited by T XD, 30 November 2017 - 04:49 PM.

#87 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

Sasuke didn't stab her in the forehead, he was just reapplying the genjutsu to turn her into a mindless house-cleaning zombie because it was starting to wear off.

Now now don't you dare diminish the Uchiha's sacred poke of divine love it goes against the basik principles of true love  :pimp:. But stabbing her would have been better don't you think so!?  :zaru: .

I see............................would that make me Kakashi!!?  :wot: .

After all

a8187e21dff423c6e90a285c241c1cd8--kakash

:zaru:

Edited by FireFox, 30 November 2017 - 04:52 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#88 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:51 PM

You seem like more of an Ino or something. You don't really come off as neurotic enough to be a Team 7 kunoichi of any era.

Idk marrying Sai seemed a bit neurotic at the time, but all things considered, seems like a preferable option. Man, Ino really DID win over sakura...

Why Rin wasn't resurrected among all these resurrections that happened ? Sakura sure needed a wake up call before being SS'ed :zaru:

I'm honestly just thankful she DID stay dead...better then being destroyed in Kishi's atomic character assassination wave.

#89 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

Idk marrying Sai seemed a bit neurotic at the time, but all things considered, seems like a preferable option. Man, Ino really DID win over sakura...

It was no contest win for Ino. Flawless victory. Fatality.

#90 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

I'm honestly just thankful she DID stay dead...better then being destroyed in Kishi's atomic character assassination wave.

Fair enough.

#91 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

Now now don't you dare diminish the Uchiha's sacred poke of divine love :pimp:. But stabbing her would have been better don't you think so!?  :zaru: .

I see............................would that make me Kakashi!!?  :wot:
:zaru:

At least Kakashi is better then Sasuke in everyway :zaru: plus, it means I can find my next, better love--Obito

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 30 November 2017 - 04:54 PM.

#92 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:55 PM

The Kakashi and Rin talk highlights something. So many female characters in this dumb series are defined by some mindless obsession over a cool, hot dude. Sasuke or Kakashi. This is offensive but it could have been okay as long as NS ended up defying the convention. The fact that it actually ended up proving it as law is just unspeakably gross in terms of what it says about how Kishimoto views women.

#93 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

I really don't understand why Kishimoto seems to think "the dark, cool guy always wins in love" seems sad tbh.

#94 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

Don't turn around and don't look outside the window >XD and thanks for the cookies * Chomp *

That's one way to not have ligaments. It's dark, but that's a dark wisdom :monocle:

Commit Seppuku right now  :hm: .

Your whole soul is Dark  :hm: .

At least Kakashi is better then Sasuke in everyway :zaru: plus, it means I can find my next, better love--Obito

You're so lucky you get to have the coolest guy ever the feelings are just to overwhelming for me to handle  :cry: .

Posted Image                                                            

#95 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

The cooleest guy ever will destroy the world for me :argh: and thereby save us all from devolving like kishimoto chars. Be thankful.

#96 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

I really don't understand why Kishimoto seems to think "the dark, cool guy always wins in love" seems sad tbh.

If anything, he always loses. I mean, some women are defined by their attraction to men like this, but in general. this is something that gets abandoned as the cool gangster dudes are working minimum wage jobs.

Edited by DrK, 30 November 2017 - 04:59 PM.

#97 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:04 PM

Girls like to screw "bad guys" not marry them unless they have low self esteem. Hence why it feels like making SS canon is just another jab at Sakuras char. It just shows she's immature and not confident.

#98 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

Commit Seppuku right now  :hm: .

Your whole soul is Dark  :hm: .

Seppuku Shmuku :P Here's a cookie... Nop, changed my mind * Chomp *

Then Dark Seppuku now. That's a new kind of Seppuku :monocle:

#99 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

The cooleest guy ever will destroy the world for me :argh: and thereby save us all from devolving like kishimoto chars. Be thankful.

I have no words! I'm so happy for you that you've found such a deep profound love, I wish for everyone  to find such a love they just need to follow Kishimoto's book of true divine love  :umm:

Posted Image                                                            

#100 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

Girls like to screw "bad guys" not marry them unless they have low self esteem. Hence why it feels like making SS canon is just another jab at Sakuras char. It just shows she's immature and not confident.

Something funny is that Naruto wouldn't even care if she held on to an immature longing for Sasuke. He would totally understand and she would eventually move on from it and it would never become an issue because Sasuke has no interest in Sakura. Why is Sakura so completely id-driven? She's depicted as being a character with bookworm like intelligence.

Also, I have to wonder if Kishimoto has some sort of complex. The character that was based on him lost the girl based on his wife to the character based on his brother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users