135 replies to this topic

#41 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 August 2015 - 05:45 AM

For one we have that creepy hallway scene.. we ARE aware that they'll throw us a bomb anytime.
I told myself to wait for the whole anime to finish before i watch it but here i am watching episode 5 lol
so heads up btw.. episode 5 is out.
The change of setting was a good breather for me..and somehow i'm liking the fact that the MC isn't a goody-goody person who will help out anyone anytime.
They finally ran out of pizza sauce but the lil sister is sick.. so maybe that isn't just to spite the MC or for comedic purposes. I'm guessing that she'll awaken her abilities soon.
This anime is actually great. after 5 episodes it sustains my interest.. looking forward to the plot moving.

Already saw the episode.
The comedy was still tasteless in my eyes, but from now on, I'm just going to refrain from repeating myself.
And yes, the plot is moving forward. No more pizza sauce jokes (yay), and sister getting sick... I go around and read tons of comments that say that Ayumi is gonna die b/c that is how Key animes work... Eh, pretty she won't die.
Anyways, one thing I do like about the MC is his relationship with his sister. I like sibling relationships in animes :3

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#42 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:02 AM

Already saw the episode.
The comedy was still tasteless in my eyes, but from now on, I'm just going to refrain from repeating myself.
And yes, the plot is moving forward. No more pizza sauce jokes (yay), and sister getting sick... I go around and read tons of comments that say that Ayumi is gonna die b/c that is how Key animes work... Eh, pretty she won't die.
Anyways, one thing I do like about the MC is his relationship with his sister. I like sibling relationships in animes :3

i'm immune to the jokes by now.

and yea me too i do like his relationship with his sister. makes me want to have an older brother too, technically i do but most of the time i'm the one taking care of his kitten lol.

The imouto will probably awaken her powers but won't die that'll be more anticlimatic than inducing some "feels" to the viewers. Altho its better not to get too attached on their sibling relationship because that might be a trap and thats where they'll throw the bomb lol.

I just get the feeling that maybe the MC and his sister along with that mystery guy who could've been their older brother were part of the lab experiments or whatever they call it before. or maybe their family is connected to those experiments. can someone reminds me if they still have parents? lol Having hazy memories could only mean its altered or he was a guinea pig in the lab before.

#43 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:28 AM

A 20 minute something making-of video of Charlotte, available online until August 3rd:http://www.animenews...oduction/.91122

Holy kitten glad I came back before it got taken down :omfg:

Also I'm watching Angle beats now and love it! The guy with glasses in both Angle beats and Charlotte looks like each other! (can't remember their names)

Imma watch the new episode now:D 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#44 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:47 PM

This chapter turned from cutesy to edgy teenager level so quick

what in the world just happened?

#45 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:18 PM

This chapter turned from cutesy to edgy teenager level so quick

what in the world just happened?

Guess you could say classic Jun Maeda for you.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#46 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:55 PM

Guess you could say classic Jun Maeda for you.

I'm still sad bout Angel beats T_T, he knows how to make people sad. Since he was also the writer for Clanned and Air.

The ending of this series will be exciting. I wonder how it'll turn out.   

#47 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:03 PM

based maeda at it again

#48 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:34 AM

Holy kitten glad I came back before it got taken down :omfg:

Also I'm watching Angle beats now and love it! The guy with glasses in both Angle beats and Charlotte looks like each other! (can't remember their names)
Imma watch the new episode now:D 

Is angel beats that anime with so many characters??
Sometimes i cant get into the dramas of anime like these. I do want to give it a try tho.

#49 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:51 AM

What the......just watched episode 6

that caught me off guard.. ugh i knew it i should've stopped watching this and let it finish first arghhhhhhhhhhhhh now imma think about it the whole week

#50 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

Is angel beats that anime with so many characters??
Sometimes i cant get into the dramas of anime like these. I do want to give it a try tho.

Well you can say there's many characters.. But there's some characters who surprisingly looks like characters in this series.

Do you remember the scene in this series where there was a character, I think the one with glasses took of his shirt so we could see his muscles? That scene happened in Angel beats too.

Ohh.. You are gonna try watching Angel beats?? 

#51 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:00 PM

That girl that was after Yuu's sister. Was she the same one that found/was after Nao's brother? 

I just talked to my sister about this episode, and she told me this, but I'm still not 100% sure... 

#52 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:21 PM

That girl that was after Yuu's sister. Was she the same one that found/was after Nao's brother? 
I just talked to my sister about this episode, and she told me this, but I'm still not 100% sure... 

You mean the yandere girl or the one with the orange hair?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#53 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:41 PM

Hmm, not sure how I am supposed to feel about this episode. While there's no way to deny that the cliffhanger has all of us wanting more, the shocking accident does not excuse the mediocre writing throughout this episode... The first half of this episode consisted of the typical misplaced comedy (sorry, just had to mention it again b/c that won't return too soo- thankfully), everyone's annoying attempts to indicate that Nao and Yuu will become a couple b/c the audience is too blind to figure that out on its own, and the overused cheap trope of the yandere. I was literally giggling at how forced she came over... That was just so lame. Moreover, we KNEW that something would happen as episode 6 marked the end of the first half of the show. As soon as Ayumi left the house, I knew kitten was about to go down :facepalm: I personally would have appreciated it more if they had not revealed Ayumi's powers. Like, make the water guy foretune teller come in, but not reveal what kind of ability has been developed to the audience. That would have been a lot more exciting and less predictable in my opinion.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#54 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:02 AM

You mean the yandere girl or the one with the orange hair?

The orange haired one :D

#55 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

just finished watching episode 7 in advance....

okaaaaaaaaaay

I was right after all

Edited by dejavu, 15 August 2015 - 05:36 PM.

#56 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:47 PM

I feel so bad for Yuu T-T It has been very hard for him to lose an impotent person to him. I don’t believe that the sister is dead, but I still believe she is T-T
Also that Angel beats reference on the TV in the room Yuu was in and had the pizza. This series and character reminds me of Angel beats… 

Ohh, Nao.. I'm glad you got Yuu into the Student Council again.

Remind me never to watch one of Jun Maeda's animes again  :cry:

okaaaaaaaaaay

I was right after all

I'm so so sorry Dejavu, I hope you'll be okay. I know losing an important person is hard. Just remember that we are here for you. *Hug*

#57 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:56 AM

2AzFx6c.jpg

BASED MAEDA DOES IT YET AGAIN, IN STYLE!

Rest in pizza, imouto de gozaru

Edited by tonyblu, 16 August 2015 - 01:58 AM.

#58 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:19 AM

2AzFx6c.jpg

BASED MAEDA DOES IT YET AGAIN, IN STYLE!

Rest in pizza, imouto de gozaru

could they contact her thru that idol-chan who can channel spirits??

It was too sudden, they just get to know her power and then ...

@Mixer

Thanks! i'll be okay..I'm pretty strong :thumb:

just need time to recharge my spirit and im good to go again

#59 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:46 PM

okaaaaaaaaaay

I was right after all

Personally, I didn't like the episode... His recovery went for me a bit too quickly.
@dejavu

Edit: And I don't believe the imouto is dead. I just don't.

Edited by trang95, 16 August 2015 - 04:48 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#60 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 11:07 PM

There IS a big chance that pizza sauce-chan de gozaru might come back at the end of the cour. It's KEY and Maeda after all!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: P.A. Works, Key (company), Jun Maeda, anime original, beautiful animation, school, super power, drama, comedy, main character is a jerk :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users