• This topic is locked This topic is locked
564 replies to this topic

#1 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:12 AM

http://mangastream.c...naruto/484-60/1

Sasuke is even more nuts after every chapter it seems...

Im eagerly awaiting how Naruto approaches Sasuke. Especially since he was about to kill Sakura.

Edited by Mik3, 25 February 2010 - 12:18 AM.

\

#2 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:16 AM

Good Chapter! --Click here to view--
Holy Crap, Sasuke has gone freakin' nuts. He thinks the village is laughing at him?! What the hell?!

This chapter was insanely intense, from beginning to end. I love the Naruto save at the end. He looks so Heroic. wub.gif

#3 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:25 AM

err.gif Sasuke's nuts, he thinks they're all laughing at him, somebody's insane!

I was expecting a short fight, but this wasn't long.

Karin gives good advice, but Sakura's attachment nearly cost her. Choke, snatch, swipe. Naruto got there just in time, but I wonder what he'll say, especially with that scratch.

"I'll stop you, and then I'll paint a new canvas in your heart!" down.gif facepalm.png facepalm.png For the love of god no!

It'll be fun next week though, and guys it's official, Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke arg.gif, we can argue romantic or platonic later. Next week is all Naruto and Sasuke, but the interaction between Naruto and Sakura will be interesting and development wise, seeing how Naruto handle Sasuke will definitely affect Kakashi and Sakura, but mostly Sakura. However the fact she looked like her heart was crushed in the beginning, says something.

Edited by Insurrection, 25 February 2010 - 02:16 PM.

#4 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:36 AM

I doubt it was so much the feelings -for- Sasuke that stopped her, but more the memories of what he -used- to be that held her hand.

For a more rational human being, especially one who is a trained medic, that would take some incredible willpower to kill or put down a person who you used to love, be on a team with, etc. She came close, but honestly, I wasn't surprised that she couldn't do it. If Naruto was in her shoes, I doubt he could have either. Look how hard Kakashi is trying to NOT kill Sasuke as well.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 25 February 2010 - 12:36 AM.

#5 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Feb 25 2010, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
err.gif Sasuke's nuts, he thinks they're all laughing at him, somebody's insane!

I was expecting a short fight, but this wasn't long.

Karin gives good advice, but Sakura's attachment nearly cost her. Choke, snatch, swipe. Naruto got there just in time, but I wonder what he'll say, especially with that scratch.

"I'll stop you, and then I'll paint a new canvas in your heart!" down.gif facepalm.png facepalm.png For the love of god no!

It'll be fun next week though, and guys it's official, Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke arg.gif, we can argue romantic or platonic later. Next week is all Naruto and Sasuke, but the interaction between Naruto and Sakura will be interesting and development wise, seeing how Naruto handle Sasuke will definately affect Kakashi and Sakura, but mostly Sakura.

Bazillion % agree with you ^^

#6 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

Exactly, and naruto is such a badass. I'm still excited.

----------------
Now playing: Yellowcard - Way Away
via FoxyTunes

Edited by crazyefra, 25 February 2010 - 12:39 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#7 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

And Sakura's character continues to be kicked by Kishimoto... That's two strikes, she has no one left to save her now. Last week I was mad she had to be sent to the sidelines, now I wish she had stayed there. facepalm.png

Moving on, I am curious as to what Naruto will decide when it comes to Sasuke. He said when he saw him he'd know, and he arrived to witness him trying to kill Sakura. Seems like the choice should be obvious, but it is Naruto.

I hope Sasuke loses an eye pictureem0.gif

#8 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:40 AM

if ım not wrong naruto says ı know my answer if ı see him again or lik that
its true right ?,

itachi gaara and raikage hmm

he found the answer ı believe.
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#9 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:41 AM

what do you expect? kishi lives in Japan. If he lived somewhere like PR or USA she would not be like this

----------------
Now playing: U2 - Beautiful Day
via FoxyTunes

Edited by crazyefra, 25 February 2010 - 12:42 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#10 jinsterr

jinsterr

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:42 AM

I wrote this on the other NaruSaku FC:

This was even better than what I thought of from the spoilers~

For one, Naruto is finally starting to think in terms of the future, not the past. I love how he thought of his conversation with Itachi, Gaara and the others and how it all comes down to one thing: WHAT HE MUST DO. What he has to do in order for Konoha's sake and Sasuke's.

My opinion on the whole Karin-Sakura crying scene still stands. That I think Sakura is crying because what she saw wasn't a mistake--that the Sasuke she knew is gone and had tried to kill her. She's crying for someone that used to be her friend and her team-mate. Karin knows the feeling because she also cares about Sasuke and didn't expect him to change this much.

As for the flashback scene, I don't necessarily believe people have to assume it's romantic in nature. Sakura is thinking of the old days; before Sasuke changed, when Team 7 was still together and then you notice that she also thinks about the night he left. It's all transitional: from that first time she crushed on him to when he left to seek power from Orochimaru.

Sakura thought she could kill Sasuke, but because of what he meant to her and because he is still someone she considers her friend--she couldn't pull through with it. I don't think Sakura's feelings are cut and dry. And I believe that if I were to be in her position, even I would find it difficult to try to kill someone I cared about, no matter how necessary it was.

I'm glad Kakashi is alive. I was sorta worried, but not that worried, because I had a feeling he'd be okay. And Naruto's entrance was awesome

I am so happy about this Team 7 reunion. Shame Sai isn't part of it though ;3;

I'm hoping that in the next chapter, there will be some Team 7 vs Sasuke battle~

#11 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

huh.gif What the...that was even crazier then I though!!

Sasuke = wacko.gif

Sakura...WTH, trying to kill again Sasuke with a damn kunai facepalm.png . To me, she still love Sasuke.

Naruto whatthekitten.gif I so love him now. hope that this will make him realize that Sasuke is wacko.gif . Please, next chapter, I want some badass naruto OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by silverserenity, 25 February 2010 - 12:46 AM.

#12 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

this chapter broke evon ns ss i will admit sasuke was bad a**

Edited by SS3 Goku, 25 February 2010 - 12:48 AM.

#13 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (jinsterr @ Feb 24 2010, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wrote this on the other NaruSaku FC:

This was even better than what I thought of from the spoilers~

For one, Naruto is finally starting to think in terms of the future, not the past. I love how he thought of his conversation with Itachi, Gaara and the others and how it all comes down to one thing: WHAT HE MUST DO. What he has to do in order for Konoha's sake and Sasuke's.

My opinion on the whole Karin-Sakura crying scene still stands. That I think Sakura is crying because what she saw wasn't a mistake--that the Sasuke she knew is gone and had tried to kill her. She's crying for someone that used to be her friend and her team-mate. Karin knows the feeling because she also cares about Sasuke and didn't expect him to change this much.

As for the flashback scene, I don't necessarily believe people have to assume it's romantic in nature. Sakura is thinking of the old days; before Sasuke changed, when Team 7 was still together and then you notice that she also thinks about the night he left. It's all transitional: from that first time she crushed on him to when he left to seek power from Orochimaru.

Sakura thought she could kill Sasuke, but because of what he meant to her and because he is still someone she considers her friend--she couldn't pull through with it. I don't think Sakura's feelings are cut and dry. And I believe that if I were to be in her position, even I would find it difficult to try to kill someone I cared about, no matter how necessary it was.

I'm glad Kakashi is alive. I was sorta worried, but not that worried, because I had a feeling he'd be okay. And Naruto's entrance was awesome

I am so happy about this Team 7 reunion. Shame Sai isn't part of it though ;3;

I'm hoping that in the next chapter, there will be some Team 7 vs Sasuke battle~
I agree

----------------
Now playing: Three Days Grace - It's All Over
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#14 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:46 AM

even she still loves him it doesnt matter.
you know why.
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#15 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:46 AM

*Grins evily* can't wait till Sasuke loses his eyes, I think he'll become a nutcase if that happens. I must admit, maniac Sasuke is kinda funny in'a way, yet sad, especially for Sakura. Thank goodness Naruto got there in the nike of time or we'd have to mourn Sakura and the destruction of NS... Phew, anyways I find this is gonna get wild hopefully xP I can't wait for Sakura's arc, yay, her and Naruto are gonna train! Maybe soommmee development...? Hehe ^^~

#16 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

lets say sasuke killed kakashi or naruto gets hurt badly in front of her
she will still loves sasuke ?

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#17 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

love the symbolism of those last two panels. the two meet right eye to right eye finally.

and Hurray for Sakura, she wont be a burden again she promised and delivered even if she couldnt follow through. I also find her inabilitiy to strike that final blow a telling moment for her. Its not that easy to jsut toss bonds out the window like dirty dish water.

Will see how she does though when naruto himself is in danger.

And Karin oh Karin you really do care dont you for Sasuke and for others. Empathy is a good hing and youve got it. And one mroe time Karin is used to tell how dark and cold Sasuke has become, and now she tells Sakura what she needs to hear.

cant wait for the next chapter
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#18 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:52 AM

I hope this is a wake up call for Sakura. I mean Sasuke just triad to kill her twice! And it looks she is getting the message from Sasuke and Karin...

#19 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

The only thing that made this chapter great was Naruto's entrance and save of Sakura wow.png on the other hand I hope being chocked and almost stabbed this time will give her a rude awakening. down.gif

#20 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Naruto's heroic entrance was awesome, now please get your sh** straight and kick Sasuke's ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users