54175 replies to this topic

#51901 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 11:30 PM

Honestly, someone just needs to write a fanfiction where the Flood from Halo infect the Naruto universe and force everyone to die a very violent and agonizing death.

I'd read that in a heartbeat. 

#51902 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:54 AM

Right. She's not babyish. She's the embodiment of passivity. Which is gross because her storyline revolves around how over-developed physically she is. 

Kishi created an objectified doll/princess strictly for male fantasy and used her as a plot device to distract the hero...and he wonders why his manga went down the shipping toilet. It's his own fault.

Even the sympathy her fans feel for her is misguided. It's the creator who wrecked her character potential and left her un-developed emotionally. No one else. And certainly not NS fans. 

Not only undeveloped, but she REGRESSED in character from part one to part two. At least part one gave some sort of "hope" that she would have her own goals (the fixing of the Hyuga Clan), but part two and beyond? Yeah...

2e5.gif

#51903 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 01:18 AM

Not only undeveloped, but she REGRESSED in character from part one to part two. At least part one gave some sort of "hope" that she would have her own goals (the fixing of the Hyuga Clan), but part two and beyond? Yeah...

Dude, I know, right???

#51904 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 01:59 AM

Its not passivity* that they like, its that Hinata is completely submissive. She is a woman that would never defy you no matter what. Never doubt that you are the greatest man to ever walk the Earth. Will never be disappointed in you be it job-wise, personal life, or in the bed room. Will never think of looking at another man because she has you. Will never bother you with things you don't care about, and will drop anything to please you. Her greatest joy in life is to please you. Will be happy with anything you do to her or give to her never wanting anything more than what you give or be disappointed by it. And so on.

The guys that are obsessed with her are obsessed with her because she easy to get, easy to please, easy to keep, and seems to exist to worship Naruto. These are the type of guys that never stop kittening about the friend-zone, and will complain that any that won't put out for them -as soon as they want it- is the ultimate kitten.

*Remember they despises Sakura and will point out any point where she doesn't do anything but cry, and praise anytime Hinata does anything. 

And this is why I call Hinata, a sex doll. Because that's really what she is. Or at least what she is in the minds of her horny fans.

A sex doll with a pulse.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51905 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:20 AM

Honestly, someone just needs to write a fanfiction where the Flood from Halo infect the Naruto universe and force everyone to die a very violent and agonizing death.

I'd read that in a heartbeat.

Same or better yet the fungus from the last of us.

#51906 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:21 AM

Time travel in Dragonball has always been well, messed up, I mean, they could have just used Doctor Who logic which would have helped a great deal.

But I will give it to Super they showed how good a father Vegeta is, and just how cute Pan is, yeah I would take Pan over the Naruto kids, and who knows later they might use her as a fighter and not someone that Goku needs to save all the god damn time.

Same
Though here's an idea have Naruto crossover with sinister where himawari gets influence by bagul and then kills her family

#51907 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 02 June 2020 - 02:11 PM

I just saw a video that said that Sasuke kittens his pants whenever he sees Hinata now... is this true?

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 02 June 2020 - 02:12 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#51908 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 June 2020 - 02:36 PM

I just saw a video that said that Sasuke kittens his pants whenever he sees Hinata now... is this true?

Yeah it wouldnt shock me if this becomes true.

#51909 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:17 PM

I don't disagree with his use of symbolism, but nothing post pain came across as subtle. I don't know if you ever saw Looney Tunes's spoof on the Scarlet Pimpernell, The Scarlet PUmpernickle. At the end Daffy runs out of script and just makes up a bunch of stuff as the other guy just keeps saying "and then what happened..."

Everything post-Pain has that feel to it. The Last, the Gaiden's, it all feels this way. So I'm relunctant to say those things are meant subtle digs to NH/SS and, in the case of the cord, more likely to attribute it to lazy and crappy writing. We are now 6 six years away from the end and nothing has born fruit.

Then I want an answer to my question...why make NS scenes at all? Why continue to make NS scenes when it is completely irrelevant? No, I don't accept the idea that "we are trying to get the NS fans back into the picture" excuse because that goes against their previous thought of "we don't give a crap about NS."

Or maybe...just maybe I don't believe these people are THAT dumb and are sitting here thinking that they have no kittening idea what they are doing.

I take that back...these people are that dumb. They truly believe that if they throw little subtle NS hints that all of a sudden we are going to be like "OMG, we got NS canon....we will buy this stuff again."

Why are writers so dumb now? Why do they keep playing these stupid games? How can they possible think that this is good writing?

For me, it is not. My point with that is that I just don't care about the "why" of NH/SS. That he chose it and its poorly written schlock is it . If he came out tomorrow and said my editors or anime study made me do it...okay? You still did it and its still poorly written schlock. I suppose I might be more sympathetic to him as I do not know the power balance between publisher and author, except to know that it doesn't all belong to him. If he farmed it out to the studio, its the same.

The other thing is what is on the page is more concrete. Many of the arguments about the "why" involve divining intent from very limited interviews. In short, the ending sucks. It's on the page. Nothing he says will change it, so I don't care if it was his idea or not or what is trying to accomplish.

I mean I guess it might make the NH/SS fandom mad? I don't care enough about them to worry about it.

What's on the page is not concrete anymore because the story keeps changing. They keep rewriting events to the point that I have no idea what is canon anymore. We might as well say Road to Ninja is canon because "Kishimoto wrote it" and it was made of elements he wanted to do. It is amazing how Road to Ninja is considered not canon, but the Light Novels are even though Kishimoto never talks about them, the story never establishes them, and not a single element even make a mention in any of the other parts.

This is why I have made this into categories. Canon vs Continuity. It's like how Disney bought Star Wars and changed the canon even though Lucas, the creator, said "Star Wars Legends is "canon." Modern day story telling is infuriating because now people are just doing whatever the hell they want to do and not caring about respecting the original canon or story elements. 

However, we can't even get an honest answer out of him because every time they asked the same question...he told a different answer all the while the most hard hitting questions were avoided entirely. Questions that I would LOVE to ask him like "Do you even give a crap about Naruto the story as a whole when so many things are contradicting?"

Hell, even JK Rowling admitted that Harry and Hermione made a better couple than Harry and Ginny and she admitted in hindsight that is what she should have done. Does it change what has happened? No. If Kishimoto said "In hindsight, NS should have gotten together" then maybe things would have been accepted more in a weird sort of way. Does it change the story? No. Is the story rewritten? No.

What, is Kishimoto contractually obligated to lie to the audience about his work? How kittened up of a world we live in where people are contractually obligated to lie about something. There is something that is not being said....and it is infuriating.

At least in Naruto, she never was pushed to the forefront. She's s special only if you define "getting with Naruto" as being special. That's part of the problem. While I'm not sad that he didn't repeatedly bring a character that bored me to the forefront, the whole problem is that he does nothing with her. The Last is a testament to just how weak the development was.

The moments in the final chapters in the war arc really pushed her to the forefront from Neji's death and Hinata so happen to be there, to her crying out Naruto's name and he somehow "heard it," to constantly popping up on pages when it was irrelevant and making the front cover of the volume. Why? Because the movie was being made and Kishimoto was rushing to push her to Naruto's side which is why it all felt so awkward.

My main point is that the theories being floated don't make any sense in terms of underlying motivations from either the publisher's or author's point of view. At least the idea that this is all a shameless cash grab makes sense in that its a rational motive.

We don't even know what the underlying motivations are of Kishimoto or the publishers are. That's the most infuriating part. There is nowhere in the story or anything to say that putting NH and SS together was an underlying motivation...UNTIL maybe the last 2 years of the manga. That's all I got. There was no motivation to have any of this occur. So whose decision was it really? It certainly can't be Kishimoto's since he keeps saying he avoided romance like the plague. Unless you want to believe he is a liar.

But putting them together and making them unhappy is a middle-finger. Doing such things in a by-the-book hero's journey story is doing exactly that. Naruto isn't a story where tropes regarding that journey (including rommance) are being intentionally subverted or critiqued. It's one where he saves the world and overcomes his obstacles. An ending where the main characters are trapped in unhappy romances? That would so utterly tone deaf. And I don't mean in terms of reading the audience. The ending is a happy one, doing that is so totally at odds with that tone.

But that is exactly what they did...or at least what Kishimoto did. The rest of the group that is writing a story is basically making the coloring-book adventure of Boruto where no matter what happens, it gets resolved. Kishimoto is tone deaf because this is a dude who went from "death is permanent" to "I have a magical eye that brings people back to life" and you HATED that. That is from WAAY in the Pain arc. I mean every time Sasuke conveniently changes his mind about Sasuke resolve it is over the most ridiculous reasons or someone just says "Nah, you shouldn't do that, fam."

I think it is tone death when you have characters just brush off things with no consequences. When Naruto "talk-no-jutsus" a villain into changing their ways.

Sakura Gaiden is the same. It ends with the three of them being happy together, but then his sending subtle message in the same story (cord) and in another gaiden that everyone is unhappy despite the tone of all those endings?

Oh sorry, I mistook Sakura looking down and miserable all the time as a sign of sadness...turns out she is all rainbows and butterflies. I mistook all her anger outburst about Sasuke as a sign of dysfunction, but I guess that was her just expressing how much she loves him. I mistook Sasuke not being to hug and kiss his supposed "wife" as him just not liking to be home, but it turns out it was really him wanting to go out and tell the world how happily married he is.

Naruto being moody around the office and Shikamaru asking him about his troubled home life? I must have misread that part. Shikamaru was asking him how his perfect marriage is going, How about the time Naruto told his son to kitten off? It was just his way of saying "Son, you are my greatest creation."

And on and on and on

What was I thinking?

Also funny how people think this is amazing writing, but do it anywhere else and they say "this is boring."

If he's behaving how you say, then its impossible to believe he's not intentionally flipping someone off on his way out.

It depends on what you mean by "middle-finger." The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. Imagine Kishimoto being like "I don't care. You're just going to do what you want anyway." In that case, Kishimoto is taking a middle-finger to his entire franchise.

As for Boruto, I could see it as cheap character drama, but then you should expect a happily ever after resolution to it all.

What I expect is being TOLD it is NOT a happy ending and how they all made big sacrifices while having no negative effect on people at all. "There is always a way out."

I agree. But Shonen Jump isn't Lucas Film. I haven't seen anything that suggest they or Kishomoto are some of those people.

I am not talking about Shonen Jump. Shonen Jump are just the publishers who try and market Naruto. Shonen Jump tries to keep focusing on the old Naruto and not the Boruto universe version of him. Ever notice that? Future Luffy? No problem. Future Ichigo? Tops. Future Goku? Perfect. Future Naruto? Eh....maybe we can use Shippuden Naruto instead.

The Future Trunks Saga didn't turn a shonen series into Days of Our Lives. That is what trying to switch pairings at this point would do.

Ah. If so, then we may taking last each other on that, Internal consistency is important, but the series said Screw it long ago. I’d actually agree in not worrying about rules, why care now after all theyve done. My concern is not that. I just don’t see who you can change pairings without derailing the plot because this story is about the adventures of a burrito and his buddy who accidental  stuck his head into a blender and not Naruto’s romantic life. Switching pairing turns it from the former into the latter.

All the timeline stuff with future trucks didn’t stop it from being Goku and Vegeta fighting people to save the world, so the basic core remained the same.

Not what I meant.  Keep word here is marketing. You add elements NOT because it would make sense to the overall story, but rather "because such element is popular among fans."

Future Trunks was insanely popular among the community. He was a character that everyone loved and he was great because being Vegeta's son and all it was like seeing something refreshing and new. A character from the timeline of "what ifs" Now, we have the Goku Black saga which sounds interesting at first, but then it all falls apart because the characters are insanely stupid, the logic falls apart, and you realize that at the end of the day it was all completely meaningless. It made very little, if no, differences and Goku Black would have been an easy run of the mill enemy.

Time travel in Dragonball plays off the multi-verse theory of time travel. You can't change your own timeline, you can only alter another one or create a new timeline. Well, in this one stance....this rule is betrayed and MANY timelines are created and destroyed all the for the sake of plot convenience. Now, the time ring is the biggest MacGuffin where wearing allows you to live outside of time, but characters that should have been erased still remain despite not wearing a time ring and it is all within the same sentence.

Future Trunks tries to explain how time travel works in the series, but it contradicts the existence of why Goku Black should exist in the first place.

For example, Beerus actually does Hakai the very Zamasu that becomes Goku black in the future of Universe 10. In this case, Future Trunks shouldn't exist now because the timeline he was from no longer exists because they stopped the need for Trunks to go back in time in the first place. This is specifically stated by several elements. The manga complicated this even more, but still. Whis takes Trunks and Mai to a completely different timeline where now there are two Trunks and two Mais because Trunks can't return to his original timeline because it doesn't exist anymore. It is a triple paradox that is impossible to occur.

And since it ends up being a Goku and Vegeta fight anyway...it left me thinking...what the hell was the entire point of this? Goku didn't learn anything. Vegeta didn't learn anything.

The point was for marketing. They wanted to market Future Trunks and an Evil Goku. That's it. That's the entire premise. Now, if they are more than willing to do this for Dragonball, why not do it in Naruto? Who cares if the NH and SS fandoms get peeved....it is all about money right? Just change everything or make a new Naruto timeline....change it all. Why not? It is like you said...it is all thought noise anyway.

No no...let me guess "we have to preserve the continuity of NH and SS." Funny how, THAT is the only element that has to be preserved, but everything else is fair game. You want Naruto to die from Kurama blood poisoning even though it never happened to any other jinchuuriki? Alright. You want to have more and more Kaguya children even though they came out of thin air? Okay. You want to have Sasuke and Boruto return to the past and just erase everyone's mind anyway? Seems legit.

They can change anything and everything.....BUT NH and SS. That has to be preserved for canon sake. The double standards are massive with Naruto. Triple and even quad standards.

More pandering. "Sasuke is scared of Hinata," but he is not scared of anything else? Why? We have seen Sasuke meet Hinata several times and he gives no kittens. Now all of a sudden he is scared of her? What for?

Hell, in one movie he tosses her aside like a ragdoll. No kittens given. So if it is true....another useless pointless retcon for the sake of stroking egos.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 June 2020 - 06:26 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51910 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 08:16 AM

I have a question and I know it's a little strange, why do the people of Konoha Village not hate Sasuke, isn't he from the Uchiha clan who tried to betray Konoha?

I have always wondered why Naruto does not know, or someone tells him that he is the son of the 4th hokage, does it not seem suspicious?

#51911 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 08:35 AM

I have a question and I know it's a little strange, why do the people of Konoha Village not hate Sasuke, isn't he from the Uchiha clan who tried to betray Konoha?

I have always wondered why Naruto does not know, or someone tells him that he is the son of the 4th hokage, does it not seem suspicious?

They don't know the clan betrayed the village. Only the Elders, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and the Hokages know. And Naruto agreed to suppress that information due to an agreement with the elders to not punish Sasuke for going rouge. Before Sasuke left the village he was a prodigy, the last uchiha and so on. Afterwards, the village (and all his former friends) dislikes him for being a traitor (and all the pain he put Naruto through because they all like Naruto by that point), but they hold their tongue because it would upset Naruto if they made their dislike clear.

Kushina's pregnancy was kept a secret due to her being a 'container' with only Kakashi and high ranking people knowing about it. But Naruto is the spitting image of his father. So, no they didn't tell him; don't know why. Maybe they didn't want him to use that to get a big head entitled head which would make hem dislike him more?  As for if the village figured it out or not...I don't think it mattered to them. At first, they feared him due to possessing the demon that attacked their village, and eventually he became the village nuisance that got on everyone nerve. By the time they got about to liking him it because he had proven himself to them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 June 2020 - 12:02 AM.

#51912 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:35 PM

And this is why I call Hinata, a sex doll. Because that's really what she is. Or at least what she is in the minds of her horny fans.
A sex doll with a pulse.

Even her fanatic cultists admit it. We ask them why is Hinata Naruto’s perfect match? Their response, “she always loved him. She has HUGE knockers.” And any answer that is not those is basically "that thot Suckura Hoeruno" *again, sarcasm* doesn’t deserve him. OR, they resort to their "double standard head canons".

In all honesty, these Hinata fans can’t even describe her more than being a “Naruto obsessed bimbo” with only her love for her crush in her brains, just like they accuse Sakura of being. Ironic that they call themselves “Hinata fans” yet WE are the ones saying Hinata could have had more character going for her if there was actually any effort put into developing it

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 June 2020 - 10:42 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51913 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:34 PM

are you kittening kidding sasuke scared of hinata that can't be right only thing that scared him was itachi and orochimaru back in part 1 after dude was hardly ever scared also hinata isn't scary at all. What a kittening joke hell why not make hinata rlue the world at this point.

Yeah it wouldnt shock me if this becomes true.

I'm not one to defend Sasuke but that's out of character even for him and really has hinata warranted being that scary has she become unohana from bleach.

#51914 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:39 PM

They don't know the clan betrayed the village. Only the Elders, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and the Hokages know. And Naruto agreed to suppress that information due to an agreement with the elders to not punish Sasuke for going rouge. Before Sasuke left the village he was a prodigy, the last uchiha and so on. Afterwards, the village (and all his former friends) dislikes him for being a traitor (and all the pain he put Naruto through because they all like Naruto by that point), but they hold their tongue because it would upset Naruto if they made their dislike clear.

Kushina's pregnancy was kept a secret due to her being a container with only Kakashi and high ranking people knowing about it. But Naruto is the spitting image of his father so. No they didn't tell him don't know why. Maybe they didn't want him to use that to get a big head entitled head which would make hem dislike him more.  As for if the village figured it out or not...I don't think it mattered to them. At first they feared him due to possessing the demon that attacked their village, and eventually he became the village nuisance that got on everyone nerve. By the time they got about to liking him it because he had proven himself to them.

Yet the Uchiha clan started a war and nearly destroyed the world and committed genocide twice and everyone forgives because Naruto says so get kittening real, hell itachi saying not to tell Naruto to not speak of what he really did would ruin the uchiha name yet pretty sure it was. Already ruin with marada itachi, Sasuke and obito.

#51915 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:42 PM

So not sure if this was shared, but the newest volume cover came out for the manga; shoutout to my best friend for sending me the link: 

9784088822907.jpg

Overall it's okay. nothing to run home about, but Sarada's not really sexualized here like she was in Volume 3 and Volume 1's cover.  

So I guess. good job ikemotto???  :mellow:  :huh:

Edited by LuckyChi7, 03 June 2020 - 11:43 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#51916 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:04 AM

Incredible its the first cover (volume or chapter) image that doesn't have her sexualize in someway...and its because it clearly trying to promote the NEW TEAM 7 by having them posed and color coordinated like they're some pop band.

Oh she also has leggings here which means she finally wearing something on her legs.

#51917 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 04:48 AM

I really want to know how are they getting income, I mean Boruto was put off Toonami,and until I know they made this crap, Boruto, just to occidental fans, because in Japan no one cares about it.

#51918 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 04:51 AM

are you kittening kidding sasuke scared of hinata that can't be right only thing that scared him was itachi and orochimaru back in part 1 after dude was hardly ever scared also hinata isn't scary at all. What a kittening joke hell why not make hinata rlue the world at this point.
I'm not one to defend Sasuke but that's out of character even for him and really has hinata warranted being that scary has she become unohana from bleach.

Pierrot had destroyed all the canon stuff so now they can made everything they want, Boruto don't has a bit of logic, try to read or watch it is like a total different story. They could make Sasuke be scarys of Hinata or make Himawari most powerful than Kyubi or whatever.

Edited by ree, 04 June 2020 - 04:57 AM.

#51919 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 05:42 AM

Incredible its the first cover (volume or chapter) image that doesn't have her sexualize in someway...and its because it clearly trying to promote the NEW TEAM 7 by having them posed and color coordinated like they're some pop band.

Oh she also has leggings here which means she finally wearing something on her legs.

The pose and facial expression, sure. The leggings are fine. The shirt still leaves much to be desired though, if youre talking about toning it down.

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 June 2020 - 05:43 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51920 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:52 AM

Those four...man, what a forgettable bunch.  :dry:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users