• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#44681 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:31 AM

when I look at it, the whole context of it seems to be pointing to the former. I'm really hoping it is pointing to the former. Naruto needed a serious reality check.

He needs a reality check like Luffy did when ace died in one piece.

#44682 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:24 AM

Check out his birthday one shots for the family especially shina as a baby for his birthday and hanami and both naruto and sakura's birthday. His Christmas and Halloween ones are good and one of the best is naruto's big day and in that he becomes hokage before getting married and Shinachiku first adventure is great and is like winter soldier crossed with Naruto.

already have xD

why do we hate infowars again? they seem to stand for all of this, at least from the countess videos I've seen. but nope they're lying right? what is the real truth? "the truth is out there", right? x files. individuality? being human? THE AGE OLD QUESTION, WHY DID DOCTOR WHO, ONE OF MY UNCLE BRUCE'S MOST LOVED SHOWS, STAY AROUND THIS LONG.....WHY DO PEOPLE THINK DRAGON BALL IS STILL GOOD? BECAUSE DRAGON BALL STAYED TRUE TO ITSELF, AND WHAT PEOPLE ENJOYED ABOUT IT WAS KEPT AROUND. THE TRUTH. AM I CRAZY GUYS? WHY DO PEOPLE SAY "DRAGON BALL WILL NEVER DIE." ? WHY DO I SAY I WILL NEVER GIVE UP?

okay, think I outdid myself with that comment, now to take a break. xD I did just wake up from falling asleep for a bit, catching up on my zzzzzs? xD

There are:

Endless Possibilities:

LIVE LIFE:

THERE, NOW I'M DONE FOR REAL  :sakura:

KNOWLEDGE REALLY IS POWER RIGHT?

WHICH IS BETTER, ANIME OR LIVE ACTION? BOTH ARE GOOD.

'breaths out' Where's that art post of the smiley face guy breaking through every barrier but the moral one again?

6dzg4g.jpg

2usjxwg.png

"This panel always struck out to me. The way Naruto is looking at Sakura is the look of man who is full of regrets. Full of a lot of things he wished were different. A man does not look at another woman like that unless he realizes that looking at someone else...someone who they truly wanted...has left a huge meaning in their existence.

Naruto is all about visuals as well as words. And they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

In all of it, all of the works of this series written and drawn by Kishimoto....Naruto is always the happiest when he is with Sakura, smiles his genuine smile when he is with Sakura, and acts more like himself around her. None of this is what he is like around Hinata. Around Hinata, he never smiles, never himself, and never happy. You can see the misery on his face...

Naruto, in fact, hates Hinata so much that he can;t even stand his own kids. He drinks out all night, comes home super late and sleeps on the couch. Confirmed by SP themselves. More evidence is how much he has taken to Salad and yet ignore his own kid like crazy. Can you imagine a father who tells his own kid to "kitten off" while pampering to his best friends kid?

I am telling you, in real life, their relationship is horrible. Same with SSs. I know people just like NH in real life and they are miserable, hate each other, and only reason why they are together is because of the kids.

That is why his son is named "Bolt" because that is the only thing holding the family together. No joke, this is exactly why he was named this way."

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU JAMES, NO WONDER YOUR COMMENT GOT SO MANY LIKES.

:w00t: 

RENAME THIS SITE: THE TRUE NARUTO FAN FORUM. WELL.....UNLESS THAT'S TOO EGOTISTICAL?

Agreed Alex, never give up!!! Love thy self, love thy family, love thy neighbor.

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 02:46 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#44683 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:47 AM

already have xD

why do we hate infowars again? they seem to stand for all of this, at least from the countess videos I've seen. but nope they're lying right? what is the real truth? "the truth is out there", right? x files. individuality? being human? THE AGE OLD QUESTION, WHY DID DOCTOR WHO, ONE OF MY UNCLE BRUCE'S MOST LOVED SHOWS, STAY AROUND THIS LONG.....WHY DO PEOPLE THINK DRAGON BALL IS STILL GOOD? BECAUSE DRAGON BALL STAYED TRUE TO ITSELF, AND WHAT PEOPLE ENJOYED ABOUT IT WAS KEPT AROUND. THE TRUTH. AM I CRAZY GUYS? WHY DO PEOPLE SAY "DRAGON BALL WILL NEVER DIE." ? WHY DO I SAY I WILL NEVER GIVE UP?

okay, think I outdid myself with that comment, now to take a break. xD I did just wake up from falling asleep for a bit, catching up on my zzzzzs? xD

There are:

Endless Possibilities:

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwXEGLg7oKU"

LIVE LIFE:

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ndTUVGSXY"

'breaths out' Where's that art post of the smiley face guy breaking through every barrier but the moral one again?

6dzg4g.jpg

2usjxwg.png

"This panel always struck out to me. The way Naruto is looking at Sakura is the look of man who is full of regrets. Full of a lot of things he wished were different. A man does not look at another woman like that unless he realizes that looking at someone else...someone who they truly wanted...has left a huge meaning in their existence.

Naruto is all about visuals as well as words. And they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

In all of it, all of the works of this series written and drawn by Kishimoto....Naruto is always the happiest when he is with Sakura, smiles his genuine smile when he is with Sakura, and acts more like himself around her. None of this is what he is like around Hinata. Around Hinata, he never smiles, never himself, and never happy. You can see the misery on his face...

Naruto, in fact, hates Hinata so much that he can;t even stand his own kids. He drinks out all night, comes home super late and sleeps on the couch. Confirmed by SP themselves. More evidence is how much he has taken to Salad and yet ignore his own kid like crazy. Can you imagine a father who tells his own kid to "kitten off" while pampering to his best friends kid?

I am telling you, in real life, their relationship is horrible. Same with SSs. I know people just like NH in real life and they are miserable, hate each other, and only reason why they are together is because of the kids.

That is why his son is named "Bolt" because that is the only thing holding the family together. No joke, this is exactly why he was named this way."

RENAME THIS SITE: THE TRUE NARUTO FAN FORUM. WELL.....UNLESS THAT'S TOO EGOTISTICAL?

Agreed Alex, never give up!!! Love thy self, love thy family, love thy neighbor.

True love FTW.

this is one of these videos where the title doesn't do it  justice.

Please excuse the double post? xD Or is double posting allowed? I'll have to double check? xD

and this is why I hope this forum will never die. thank you for the like kagomaru.

:thumb:   :thanks:  thank you everyone, you helped me wake up, we all woke up together, we are the sleeping giant.

MY POSITIVITY IS OVER 9000!!!!! LIMIT BREAK X SURVIVOR  ENGLISH VERSION FANMADE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ZyCiim9oQ

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 04:00 AM.

#44684 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:48 AM

Aside from "Ninjutsu", the story was barely that "ninja-esque" since the beginning, but it at least had some elements, like sneak attacking / ambushing, assassination, more complex strategy and tactics, etc., but after I'd say as early as after the Chunin Exams, it very quickly ended up devolving into Dragon Ball wannabe battles, and especially so with part two and beyond, where it just became about power, power, and more power smashing into each other until one couldn't keep going anymore or was completely blown away.

Sadly, it doesn't seem like, at least anime-wise, Ash will ever be allowed to truly develop as a trainer and person, much less be allowed to become an actual Pokemon Master. Pokemon has a formula that still somehow works, so if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

Unfortunately, such repetition in a number of areas is why I ended up growing out of Pokemon after the first few games and ended up getting more into Digimon. Whether good or bad, there's no denying that Digimon is willing to try out different things, have a different, actual overall plot with each series (Pokemon is essentially a glorified tournament series overall, dragged out with "character of the week" episodes in-between the gym matches and such), use different characters (who actually develop), use actual threatening antagonists (capable of ruling / destroying two entire dimensions as opposed to three incompetent stooges who should have been fired long ago), etc. But then again, this is also because of the different demographics they're targeted at - Pokemon for children up to 10 years old, Digimon for ages 13+.

If you want to see good Pokemon stories with good character development, intense battles, antagonists that are actually threatening and badass, then I strongly recommend that you read the Pokemon Adventures manga when you have the chance.  

Edited by Kagomaru, 16 July 2017 - 04:50 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#44685 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:46 AM

If you want to see good Pokemon stories with good character development, intense battles, antagonists that are actually threatening and badass, then I strongly recommend that you read the Pokemon Adventures manga when you have the chance.  

THIS, AGREED 9000%, THE POKEMON ADVENTURES MANGA IS AWESOME, HECK I HAVE THE ENTIRE SET OF THE POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL ADVENTURE MANGA.

HECK, REMEMBER THE JESSIE AND JAMES MANGA VOLUMES THAT ARE THE MOST PRICY  THING ON AMAZON? XD WHERE JESSIE AND JAMES ENDED UP TOGETHER? OR HOW ABOUT 

THE ELECTRIC TALE OF PIKACHU MANGA?

OMG THE POKESHIPPING AND THE TEAM ROCKET SHIPPING IS FROM THAT!!!

Heck I even like RedxMisty, and I haven't read the entirety of pokemon adventures, just some of the original volumes?

I like misty in every source, heck the naruto anime tried to make me dislike sakura and failed, they made me like her more xD

also game iris is better than anime iris in my opinion. though alot of her flaws were also similar to misty's....

tell me, are ash, misty and brock, the original trio, still loved just because of nostalgia glasses? xD

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 05:46 AM.

#44686 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:49 AM

Not in a serious pursuit where we saw an actual serious attempt, really. The bench/girlfriend comment notably both play up comically.

Catching up on some of the above:

Is StarCraft better than Naruto? Two different mediums and genres. Some parts of StarCraft are written well, but man, it has some cheeeeeesy lines. Both are fairly popular as well. Naruto hands down has better villains in general, though Kerrigan is a fascinating villain in StarCraft one. StarCraft two didn't have any real serious villains that were very well done. Decently done, but not as good as Naruto's.

Naruto sometimes fumbles with execution, more so than StarCraft. Naruto and Sasuke's bond is overutilized. Naruto's bond with other members of the Konoha Nine under utilized. There could have definitely been more use of Neji, especially since he turns into Boruto's namesake, and it could have served to make 615 even more touching. Granted, I love the use of some of the Konoha nine that didn't get much attention like Shino, into the current material.

Jim and Kerrigan isn't the greatest pairing in the books, mind, and had its fair criticism. Frankly, the pairing problems in Naruto could be largely aided just by Kishimoto commiting to not doing the love triangle he did in part two.

The Pokémon anime is largely geared to fixating on its audience and never really shifting when that audience ages. This can be aggravating for those who grow, and they grow out of it, but it also helps them always be able to get new eyes into their story.

No, in adulthood Naruto does not have regrets about his partner, nor hates his wife, nor is his family "miserable". They have problems because well, plots are about problems, but these things get resolved and things improve, and the family grows. That's the good thing about this, these plots and problems help their bonds grow firmer and stronger. So I don't know, seems more like a good thing than bad.

SEE DUDE? we agree on everything, we have more in common than you believe, guess the "devil's advocate" was your way of breaking through the negativity of the internet? welcome to my world:

also:

the problem is marketing. money, greed. its becoming more important to people than the truly important things.

sonic youth even quotes:

"its a neverending story" but live life also mentions "every story has its end, so we got to live life to the fullest while we can."

even the world will have an end. live life guys.

anyways I'm going to sleep, see ya xD

....better yet name this thread the thread of positivity, or the thread of true happiness? or the eternal thread? xD

okay now I'm going to bed xD

also lets rename this tumblr post for example to narusaku = true love part 1?

tumblr_oovfegQsgt1wo7e54o1_1280.jpg

and the second part into narusaku = true love part 2? xD

tumblr_oovfegQsgt1wo7e54o2_1280.jpg

ironic how both title names for each picture start with the letter T right? xD

nox, or goodnight xD

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 06:47 AM.

#44687 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:19 AM

I don't know if we agree on everything. I genuinely enjoyed both Naruto and Starcraft's stories, and despite their flaws, think they are great stories.

Sonic on the other hand? Not so much.

too happy to sleep. and yeah,I guess it really is impossible to agree on everything since we're individuals and that makes us human right? and I'm proud of that. we can agree on that right?  xD

I did too, I acknowledge the flaws of these stories and don't let them ruin the story. don't you get it guys? we need to acknowledge OUR FLAWS AS INDIVIDUALS, and learn from them, and don't let our flaws ruin us. that's the key. the key that can open any door? a keyblade? wow, kingdom hearts is more epic than I thought, mind blown.

could do without the crying out, but meh xD

speaking of mind blown, my mind is blown, toystory in kingdom hearts? ALL OF THE YESSSSS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4y7UK4nqnQ

AND ITS TRENDING!!!!

https://plus.google....500143760472971

my other comments in google plus.

heartless? evil? open our hearts? with a key? a keyblade?

....Nah, I think the narusaku name should stay, how about the ultimate narusaku debate thread? the true narusaku debate thread of true love? ultimate, ultima, the ultima weapon? final fantasy, which kingdom hearts gets its ideas from? now why do people like final fantasy? why do people like final fantasy 14 the mmo, or cloud strife, from final fantasy 7? clouds? the sky? strife? hardships?. why do people like square enix?

WOW I REALLY AM OVER RATIONALIZING, BUT I LIKE IT XD

LIVE AND LEARN, HANGING ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROW XD

edge of tomorrow, or live die repeat, was a good movie xD

or we can keep it as the new narusaku debate thread? if not broke don't fix it? idk xD

....are we sure shrek is life and not sonic? xD

you know, the shrek is life meme? xD

...do we need to make a new word for brainstorming way too much? xD other than it blowing our minds?
and I've officially overcome my autism to the point I talk too much instead of not enough, sleep it is xD

sonic got corrupted by the negative energies of the chaos emeralds by eggman and turned into a werehog, and had all that evil inside him, from both the chaos emeralds and dark gaia's energy, but he overcame it all and turned back to normal and turned super and took down perfect dark gaia. wow, he never gave up and never changed from what made him him, what made him human. sleep it is, and sonic unleashed for ps2 is awesome xD

"the servers are the seven chaos, chaos is power, power enriched by the heart, the controller is the one that unifies the chaos".
sonic ftw.
also sonic fans, the sonic youth?
and this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzFoJV5DmvI

do people still hate the fusion dance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlVtQDVrNns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8ljyj7LiY

okay, sleep xD

I guess this is what it means about america being the sleeping giant, the people being the sleeping giant?

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#44688 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

how can someone NOT love Sonic?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44689 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

how can someone NOT love Sonic?

ran out of likes, want to like this so bad xD also

ever wanted to understand why people liked nazo unleashed, the fanmade thing? WELLLLLLL......

also gogeta:

also steven universe is also awesome. and all 3 have fusion xD along with other dragon ball references? power levels?

all fusions in steven universe so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8ljyj7LiY

want to talk about anything else you like in general? xD

here you go, positivity ftw xD

https://plus.google....500143760472971

why does autocorrect keep getting in the way of me typing and saying I'm spelling positivity wrong?

because it isn't perfect, wow, no wonder I disliked it for so long xD

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 09:53 AM.

#44690 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:01 AM

also, for anyone here who enjoys road to ninja like me, and possibly still owns a copy, here's a pre interview trailer of it,  I feel I understand these japanese people for the first time, without knowing their language:

also:

also:

naruto-1566564.jpg

I dub this this name:

Explanation of Love, Naruto Style, Never Give Up Style.

Now, Tell me fellow Anti ending fans: Did we REALLY read this series wrong for 15 years? Was all this stuff we liked a Red Herring? I sure don't think so.

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 10:11 AM.

#44691 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:14 AM

already have xD

There are:

Endless Possibilities:

LIVE LIFE:

6dzg4g.jpg
2usjxwg.png
"This panel always struck out to me. The way Naruto is looking at Sakura is the look of man who is full of regrets. Full of a lot of things he wished were different. A man does not look at another woman like that unless he realizes that looking at someone else...someone who they truly wanted...has left a huge meaning in their existence.Naruto is all about visuals as well as words. And they say a picture is worth a thousand words.In all of it, all of the works of this series written and drawn by Kishimoto....Naruto is always the happiest when he is with Sakura, smiles his genuine smile when he is with Sakura, and acts more like himself around her. None of this is what he is like around Hinata. Around Hinata, he never smiles, never himself, and never happy. You can see the misery on his face...Naruto, in fact, hates Hinata so much that he can;t even stand his own kids. He drinks out all night, comes home super late and sleeps on the couch. Confirmed by SP themselves. More evidence is how much he has taken to Salad and yet ignore his own kid like crazy. Can you imagine a father who tells his own kid to "kitten off" while pampering to his best friends kid?I am telling you, in real life, their relationship is horrible. Same with SSs. I know people just like NH in real life and they are miserable, hate each other, and only reason why they are together is because of the kids.That is why his son is named "Bolt" because that is the only thing holding the family together. No joke, this is exactly why he was named this way."

Agreed Alex, never give up!!! Love thy self, love thy family, love thy neighbor.[/size]

I don't see how bolt keeps his family together when he's a whiney brat with daddy issues.

#44692 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:28 AM

I don't see how bolt keeps his family together when he's a whiney brat with daddy issues.

OMG  such a comment worth likes xD curse you daily like limit xD curse you limits of time:

TIME BREAK!!!!

and I believe that's all via the sonic generations time break skill?

so, is it still not possible to move faster than time, freeze time, BREAK TIME?

To break limits?  Limit break? SAITAMA HAS NO LIMITER, ONE PUNCH MAN.

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 10:36 AM.

#44693 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:38 AM

OMG  such a comment worth likes xD curse you daily like limit xD curse you limits of time:

TIME BREAK!!!!

and I believe that's all via the sonic generations time break skill?

so, is it still not possible to move faster than time, freeze time, BREAK TIME?

To break limits?  Limit break? SAITAMA HAS NO LIMITER, ONE PUNCH MAN.

Sonic has NO limit to his speed. He's made to break all speed limits!

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44694 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:16 AM

Can we stay on topic and talk more about Naruto than Sonic?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44695 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:25 AM

Sonic has NO limit to his speed. He's made to break all speed limits!

THIS, AGREED 9000%, ALSO, KEPT TRYING TO QUOTE YOUR COMMENT, BUT, WELL, I BROKE THE LIMIT OF THE QUOTE SYSTEM TO THE POINT IT FROZE UP, AND GOOGLE CHROME WAS NOT RESPONDING, BUT I NEVER GAVE UP, AND BEHOLD, THIS COMMENT XD

"Can we stay on topic and talk more about Naruto than Sonic?"

well sure xD how about naruto sharing the never give up attitude with sonic, and people like simon the digger? the attitude needed to break our limits?

yet people say naruto doesn't understand love....why do people think naruto is an idiot.......

we're all idiots in some way aren't we? xD 

live life guys, go with the flow of life. move like the wind, gotta go fast, but slow and steady wins the race. hot and cold, the perfect mix together.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT, THE OUTCOME OF GOING WITH THE FLOW, TO POKEMON FANS:

pokemon chronicles date with delcatty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8mpUZP6iKI

psyduck laughs at misty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdwCRXFK7bo

why would psyduck, idiotic psyduck, laugh at misty:

BECAUSE HE KNOWS ABOUT ASH AND MISTY, LIKE WE KNOW ABOUT NARUTO AND SAKURA, AND SONIC AND AMY.

IRONY.

http://www.crunchyro...despairs-741889

best episode of dbsuper so far. dragon ball super 98 oh uncertainty a universe despairs

a1dzvvb_700b.jpgFOUND IT.  NEVER GIVE UP, BUT NEVER FORGET MORALS, HUMAN DECENCY.

naruto-1566563.jpg

naruto-1566566.jpgthis is sasusaku:

naruto-1566125.jpg

naruto-1566129.jpg

sakura was selfless to everyone around her. sasuke had nothing to do it. her obsession with sasuke dragged her down from being truly who she was.

naruto-1566131.jpgthese 3 panels: chapter 93:  each's passion.

naruto-1566145.jpg

naruto-1565402.jpgnaruto-1565396.jpg

naruto-1565204.jpg

naruto-1565205.jpgnaruto-1565208.jpgnaruto-1564851.jpgnaruto-1565737.jpg

naruto-1565739.jpgnaruto-1565740.jpgnaruto-2632.jpgnaruto-2650.jpgnaruto-2655.jpgnaruto-1566514.jpgnaruto-1566515.jpg

naruto-1566523.jpgnaruto-1566524.jpgnaruto-1566525.jpgnaruto-1566526.jpgnaruto-1566527.jpgnaruto-2684.jpgnaruto-2685.jpg

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. NARUSAKU IS TRUE LOVE. NEVER GIVING UP, LOVE FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, DOING WHAT'S RIGHT AND FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE, LIVING LIFE WHILE BEING FREE.

GOING WITH THE FLOW OF LIFE, THE FLOW OF THE UNIVERSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySY7HWYDyZQ

THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS: OUR SPIRIT. 

MESPIRIT, AZELF, UXIE.  DIALGA, PALKIA.

VALOR, WISDOM, benevolence, OUR SPIRIT, TIME AND SPACE.

DID WE READ IT WRONG FOR 15 YEARS? YOU DECIDE. WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE. 

me, an individual: I will never be a god, I will always be a man, a human being, and PROUD OF IT!!

and I will never turn back from what comes my way, never give up my belief, never give up what makes me who I am. so screw negativity and everything negative.

iron man:

I'm the most intelligent , capable person on the planet. I'm not playing god. all this time...

I've been playing human. I've been doing this for you. For all of you.  I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you - so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back, but not any more.  I've changed. Its like I was blind but now I can see. Only I'm not an ungrateful kitten about it.

spider man:

with great power comes great responsibility.

me:

knowledge is power.

and I will always have a smile. screw demons, screw devils.

why has my brain not exploded? mind blown.

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 03:03 PM.

#44696 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

Yes, you did for 15 years, -if- you still hold the belief it was going that way by the time the series was nearing the final hundred chapters. Even more so if you're still holding on to the belief it was meant that way when the Author continuously states otherwise. I like NS, but I'm not a delusional either.

I'll argue Kishimoto shouldn't have done a Hinata/Sakura/Naruto love triangle, but will concede it did draw interest.

reread my comment, wasn't finished xD my most recent one I mean xD

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 03:08 PM.

#44697 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

I reread it.

Post above is still valid however.

agreed. both are valid. along with my recent one? xD

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 03:10 PM.

#44698 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:17 PM

Not in a serious pursuit where we saw an actual serious attempt, really. The bench/girlfriend comment notably both play up comically.

We didn't see an actual attempt for a reason:

Sai-confronts-Naruto.jpg

Nonetheless, based on this scene and others, per Sai's statements, he did seriously want her. And eventually, Naruto kept his promise by saving Sasuke. So did he give up or not?

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#44699 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

We didn't see an actual attempt for a reason:

Sai-confronts-Naruto.jpg

Nonetheless, based on this scene and others, per Sai's statements, he did seriously want her. And eventually, Naruto kept his promise by saving Sasuke. So did he give up or not?

agreed 9000%

naruto gave up on sakura, this, plus the above panels seals the deal.

UXIE, MESPIRIT, AZELF, VALOR, WISDOM, BENEVOLENCE

TRIFORCE OF COURAGE, WISDOM, POWER

Strength, knowledge, force or power?

spirit

with great power comes great responsibility.

from spider man.

knowledge is power.

no wonder zelda gained all the pieces of the triforce and beat calamity ganon?

'shrugs'

Edited by ultranx, 16 July 2017 - 03:38 PM.

#44700 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:35 PM

Wow! This analyzer is still being allowed here despite him calling people who still like NS delusional?

Ignoring that kittening part of this post, Some Fanfictions. RamenRenegade is finally back and rewriting his "Seven Sins" story.

https://www.fanficti...-the-10th-month

https://www.fanficti...u-Remember-Love

https://www.fanficti...e-Pair-of-Hands

https://www.fanficti.../6149787/1/Hair

https://www.fanficti...The-Way-You-Are

https://www.fanficti...-Butter-Theorem

https://www.fanficti...9/1/Mockingbird

https://www.fanficti...1/Cradle-Robber

https://www.fanficti...herly-Instincts

https://www.fanficti...Cardiopulmonary

DigiFruit wrote some of the best NS fanfics ever!

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users