• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#1 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:45 AM

I personally believe that it would be something like:
Naruto: Hey, Sakura-chan! These people think we should get together!
Sakura: They have way too much time on their hands...
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#2 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:29 AM

The reaction would be something like this...

This is a anti-NaruSaku crack but explains how they may actually behave (I feel sorry for the rabid ones amongst us)

QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#3 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (CrashLanded @ Dec 2 2007, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a anti-NaruSaku crack but explains how they may actually behave (I feel sorry for the rabid ones amongst us)

I love that first pic!!! biggrin.gif
Naruto would probably be over joyed that some people support him...as for Sakura...We all might be in pain for a long while... mellow.gif

#4 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (CrashLanded @ Dec 1 2007, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHA..........omg that was funny

That gabzillaz never ceases to make me laugh lol... I will be sure to pm him biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

#5 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime &amp; Manga, Photoshop, H&amp;E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. &lt;333

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (CrashLanded @ Dec 1 2007, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

111189.gif 111189.gif

Thats so hilarious, and so true... lmao. XDDDDD

(OT: Supporting the pairing doesn't mean I can't laugh at its tards for being stupid. tongue.gif )

Manda. → Dana
deviantartfanfictionlivejournalmyanimelistdomain

#6 Shana

Shana

~melon bread....=D

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

Naruto: "Hey Sakura-chan! Look at all these nice pictures of us!

Sakura: "...." but smacks Naruto

#7 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Shana @ Dec 2 2007, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto: "Hey Sakura-chan! Look at all these nice pictures of us!

Sakura: "...." but smacks Naruto

lol...and who doesn't say love hurts tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

but I guess Naruto will take it because its from his Sakura-chan

#8 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:10 AM

"Who's this, 'Krisk' person?"

"ehehehehehe, Sakura-chan, let's go back to that wiki-place, i'm sure it's safer..."
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#9 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 4 2007, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"ehehehehehe, Sakura-chan, let's go back to that wiki-place, i'm sure it's safer..."

LOLOLOLOL!!!! XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#10 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 4 2007, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know Compy, now krisk is gonna come bounding to you with a fist cocked back and you won't even know what hit you till you wake up 3 days later. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#11 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 4 2007, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHAHAHA 111189.gif

I wonder what Sakura's reaction would be? tongue.gif

#12 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 4 2007, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL 111189.gif
I can so imagine that!

#13 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 6 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL 111189.gif
I can so imagine that!

lol...poor Sakura chan. We are such bad people tongue.gif laugh.gif

#14 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:42 PM

Lol...Well...Naruto would enjoy this site...He'd probably think, "Look, Sakura-chan. There's a whole forum dedicated to us. We should get together so they won't be disappointed."

#15 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 10 2007, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol...Well...Naruto would enjoy this site...He'd probably think, "Look, Sakura-chan. There's a whole forum dedicated to us. We should get together so they won't be disappointed."

and guess what Sakura's answer would be tongue.gif

A black and blue Naruto would be standing in front of us pretty soon laugh.gif a_smashy.gif

#16 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:31 AM

Ok, I agree with the first picture but the seond 1 is kinda retarded. Naruto and Skura probably gonna look at each other and then say: "Wtf do we really act like that?" "I don't wanna know"

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#17 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:09 AM

Oh, I wouldn't be so worried about Naruto as I would be about us. Being that Sakura's a kunoichi, she'd deal with the situation directly. I'd say that we'd expect to answer a knocking at our doors one day to find a very ticked off pink-haired girl screaming "Shannaro!"

Three weeks later we'd wake up from a coma, and find a sticky-note on our forehead saying "Keep posting on the site and I won't pull my punches next time!"

Now, in regards to Naruto, it would be something like this:

Naruto: Heheh...I should show Sakura-chan this...wait then she'd punch me...but still, maybe she'd give me a chance if she read all this...but still, I really don't want to get beaten up...but I really think these people may have a point...but she's really strong...and I don't want to be in the hospital...

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#18 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 10 2007, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I wouldn't be so worried about Naruto as I would be about us. Being that Sakura's a kunoichi, she'd deal with the situation directly. I'd say that we'd expect to answer a knocking at our doors one day to find a very ticked off pink-haired girl screaming "Shannaro!"

Three weeks later we'd wake up from a coma, and find a sticky-note on our forehead saying "Keep posting on the site and I won't pull my punches next time!"

Now, in regards to Naruto, it would be something like this:

Naruto: Heheh...I should show Sakura-chan this...wait then she'd punch me...but still, maybe she'd give me a chance if she read all this...but still, I really don't want to get beaten up...but I really think these people may have a point...but she's really strong...and I don't want to be in the hospital...

so true lol.

I can imagine both Sakura and Naruto going like that tongue.gif

#19 natsuhiko

natsuhiko

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:i like drawing and the color orange my 3rd fav charicter is kiba ( YAY DOG MAN!)

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:30 AM

naruto ~ OMG!!! how do these people even know my name!!!!

sakura~ *looks at anti club listings* Why do i have 800000000 anti clubs??? i dont even know these people!!!!!???

#20 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:10 PM

"I'm practicing for Naruto!"
"Sex?" *faints*
"But we've never talked to each other?

Ahaha that comic was great!

Naruto: *is searching for something and wrecking his apartment in the process* How do they know?!!!!!
Sakura: Er...Naruto? What are you doing?
Naruto: Sakura-chan! Come help me find the cameras!
Sakura: Cameras?
Naruto: I went on this thing called the Wide World of Web...and found us! *drags Sakura to a computer*
Sakura: *reads* o.o
-five minutes later-
Sakura: O.O?!?!
Naruto: *is concerned, since Sakura has not spoken since she's started reading* S-sakura-chan?
Sakura: D: This must be karma from writing SasuSai slash. Damn that Konohamaru!
Naruto: Sasu...sai? Konohamar-uh... o.O
Naruto: *steps back, holding his head*
Sakura: (thinking: oh crap I said that out loud didn't I?) Naruto, Naruto!
Naruto: I think I need brain bleach.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users