THE ANNUAL OTAKON THREAD 8D

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:20 AM

Lol XDD

You beat me to it, Buggy! XD
I was just writing up my own post, when I saw that you had already begun work on your infamous Otakon report tongue.gif

QUOTE (TheBugNinja @ Jul 23 2007, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is easily one of the most engaging and unique people I've ever roomed with. I got along with her from the start.

*Blushes like crazy* 121721.gif

Lol, actually I was gonna say something along the same lines, about you too Buggy! ^.^

You're a really cool and funny person, who I immediately got along with. And as I had said to you before I had to leave, I now consider you a brother to me, especially after staying with me for all of those long...excruciating...hours with all of those incompetent nurses and doctors, at the hospital =_=

Thanks again for that Buggy...you're truly an amazing and sweet guy, and I'm so very happy that I got to meet you a_hug.gif
I also can't wait to meet Nikko next year! She sounded soooo cool on the phone when we spoke! And I just know that we're all going to have a blast together with each other next year! XD

Now onto Yoko, and OMFG!! Yoko was truly LOVE!! th_glomp.gif wub.gif

And even though we didn't get to spend as much time together as we'd both wanted to, because she and her mother were doing different things from what we were, what time we did get to spend together was just so...amazing ^^
I was so very happy that I finally got to meet/glomp/cling/poke/hug Yoko-chan, and I simply can't wait until we get to see each other again one day soon! th_glomp.gif

LoveHinaGuy...OMG he is made of SO much win!! XDD
Lol...I really wasn't too sure what to expect, when I was getting ready to meet Ish (LoveHinaGuy) for the very first time...but the instant that we met, we totally hit it off! XDD
He's a true gamer after my own heart, and we had a blast playing Naruto: GNT 4 in the game room! a_dance.gif
And he's such a sweet, caring, and funny guy who truly cares so much for Yoko-chan...you got a good catch there with him Yoko...hold onto him for dear life! biggrin.gif

sharingank was actually as I expected...wild, crazy, fun, and made of SO much win! <333
I loved her to absolute pieces, and after actually running into her right outside of the convention center, where she was buying icecream, and I had just gotten back from watching a breakdancing routine down by the harbour, and then grabbing myself some delicious Tai food, we all (me, her, Yoko, Ish, Buggy, alphabet, and a bunch of Ash's Live Journal friends, who had also come to Otakon) piled into this HUGE auditorium, and proceeded to LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF, at these AWESOME skits and sketches, that many Otakon fan members put together and I'm absolutely positive have found their way onto youtube, and I'll see if I can get my hands on later tongue.gif

And alphabet...wow...she is really very pretty...I don't really know what I expected her to look like, and honestly she was just wearing like a pair of jeans and and a top...but she is just like one of the coolest people that you'd ever hope to meet, and I'm really happy that I got the chance to meet her! ^.^

Okay! I'll be posting up some pics soon! So look out for them! a_spaz.gif

#22 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

And double post ftw, because teh emoticons were being all cracky! a_dance.gif

krisk
post Today, 02:04 AM

a_dance.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like a suh-weet time yall had! XDDDD
The GREEN THING WITH THE LANTERN! 111193.gif

that thing always creeped me out...with it's kitchen knife. D:

OMG SHAUNAMA~~~! th_glomp.gif
For you, I hate beef! a_hug.gif

I hope you're better!

XDDDD
WHEEEE~~~ You're first Otakon!
I hope you had fun for me too! >=D a_spaz.gif

Thanks Kris-sis! th_glomp.gif

Yes I did have a wonderful time...even despite the bad beef XD...and I thought of you, and what kind of crazy things you would say, at some of the even crazier cosplays that I saw tongue.gif

th_glomp.gif

#23 TheBugNinja

TheBugNinja

Sasuke's mortal enemy

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:anime, basketball, and writing.

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:42 AM

Oh, and the Kon/Urahara keychain is so cool...I'm soooo replacing my old one with it.
I'm not cynical- I'm right.

#24 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:20 AM

PICS ARE READY!! a_spaz.gif

Okay! First let's start off with all of the H&E-members-meet pics! a_dance.gif

This is a piccy of me, Ish (LoveHinaGuy), and Yoko-love!

LHG and Buggy!

Ashgank and Henna-love from LJ (LiveJournal), whom I absolutely adored! th_glomp.gif
She's another supercoolawesomeperson whom I got to meet at this year's con! a_dance.gif

Yoko-chan looking so cute in her beautiful Kimono that LHG paid $95 smackeroos for @.@!

Ish and Ash ^^

This is Yoko, me, LHG's little sister, and LHG ^^

And these next two pics, though the lighting isn't the best because it was taken while we were all still in the auditorium, hanging out after the skits and parodies, are of all of us H&E members, as we all finally got to meet each other, and hang out together at the 2007 Otakon! a_dance.gif

From back row, to front row: Bugnin, LHG, LHG's sis, Henna, alphabet, me, Ashgank, Yoko! ^^

#25 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:05 AM

dude. OMGZ! teh ASHINATOR!! =DD!!

I SOOO WOULDA ASKED FOR HER AUTOGRAPH! AND firefly too! =DD!!

#26 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:22 PM

Wow, I so wish I can go. :o Sounds like it was awesome. Im glad you guys had fun. :thumbs: happy.gif

#27 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:39 PM

Looks like you guys made a lot of fun out there biggrin.gif

Wish I could have been there... tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#28 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:53 PM

I wish I could have been there....maybe next year? We'll see. So jealous.... 111193.gif

And Borat makes an awesome Rock Lee/Maito Gai. Just saying.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#29 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:07 PM

Thanks for the pics and stories, Bug and Shauna-chan! biggrin.gif

Ah, I had a tear in my eye, reading about NaruSakuFC/H&E people finally meeting for the first time in RL and getting on so well. I really wish I could have been there. smile.gif

Glad to hear you all had a great time. a_dance.gif

#30 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:56 PM

Those are lovely piccies, Shauna-chan! biggrin.gif But the last 2 are blurry, however, I finally saw Bug, Ash, and Alphabet's faces!

Glad you had a great time at Otakon happy.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#31 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:04 AM

aw man, you can't see the picture! and what was i holding in that other picture XD it looks like i'm doing a macho man pose XD and how dose alpha-chan always somehow make herself invisible on the internet? XD

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#32 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:12 PM

ok, since everyone else has pictures to put up, and i don't I'll put up pictures i bought biggrin.gif since...thats all i got XD anyway here we go biggrin.gif

ok first evil picture that taunted me to buy it for hours ><

next a very pretty hinata biggrin.gif

now temari biggrin.gif

and last but not least LINK! with the master sword of pow3r!

and thats it ^^ kinda boring but still pretty pictures biggrin.gif....time for me to go back to my home and hibernate for a long time again lol

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (TheBugNinja @ Jul 23 2007, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, and the Kon/Urahara keychain is so cool...I'm soooo replacing my old one with it.

YAY! a_spaz.gif
I knew that you'd like it! laugh.gif

It was just so unique and different, and I just thought that it would make the perfect gift for you, so I'm really happy that you like it! a_hug.gif

QUOTE (LoveHinaGuy @ Jul 24 2007, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, since everyone else has pictures to put up, and i don't I'll put up pictures i bought biggrin.gif since...thats all i got XD anyway here we go biggrin.gif

ok first evil picture that taunted me to buy it for hours ><

next a very pretty hinata biggrin.gif

These two are my favourite! They're absolutely gorgeous! happy.gif

#34 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:48 AM

*wishes he could have gone*

oh well. At least I have avcon. Sounds like it was fun.
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#35 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:35 AM

Okay! I come baring some Naruto pics! a_dance.gif

And some more! a_spaz.gif

#36 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:13 AM

*steals the tayu-chan and ino/deidara picture* biggrin.gif you got a tayu-chan! biggrin.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

#37 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (LoveHinaGuy @ Jul 26 2007, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*steals the tayu-chan and ino/deidara picture* biggrin.gif you got a tayu-chan! biggrin.gif

I know! She was like the only one there, but she was awesome! a_spaz.gif

#38 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:03 PM

*gets hyper over the tayu-chan picture*....*pouts* how come i didn't see her......oh well still got a picture biggrin.gif tayu-channnnnn~ biggrin.gif one of the few i would have actully fanboyed to XD...........i think its a good thing i didn't see her XD

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

#39 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:06 PM

Were those Naruto and Sakura cosplayers together? wink.gif

Awesome pics, Shauna. biggrin.gif

#40 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Jul 26 2007, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Were those Naruto and Sakura cosplayers together? wink.gif

Actually...they were wink.gif

QUOTE (Ani @ Jul 26 2007, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome pics, Shauna. biggrin.gif

Thanks Ani-chan! th_glomp.gif

And I've still got lots more, so look out for them! happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users