IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

PUDDING WHY!?!?!?

I know it made me feel sad for her... I mean given what happened. I believe Oda is gonna bring this up again at some point in the story. Let's face it Oda in a way kinda made Pudding to Sanji what Kaya was to Ussop since the only thing she got rid of was the part that they  had their moment lol. 

That being said, according to sources, Reverie is gonna be the next arc we're going to tackle after the break which Awesome!!!

Source is here: https://www.reddit.c...e_arc_starting/

What's your overall thoughts on Whole Cake Island, Foolish? 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#7822 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:46 PM

What's your overall thoughts on Whole Cake Island, Foolish? 

Best arc in the New World. Just wish the way Luffy grew stronger and won was done better, especially with how he overcame Cracker only due to double teaming him.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7823 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:00 AM

Best arc in the New World. Just wish the way Luffy grew stronger and won was done better, especially with how he overcame Cracker only due to double teaming him.

I think that because cracker is Luffy worst opponent. It's like Luffy vs enel but this time enel is Luffy. Enel lose because bad company list while Luffy have a hard time because cracker power almost nullify Luffy advantage.

#7824 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:08 AM

Then overcome it, future pirate king. No passes.

2XtVwF6.png

#7825 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

I don't mind that Luffy needed help beating Cracker. It wasn't the big battle of the arc, he probably wouldb't vest Katakuri without it and because OP power levels are huge it's easy to make Luffy too strong in too little time. Even shounens should be a bit realistic.
--
Is there a break next week? I didn't see a note on the last page.

Edited by sushi., 21 April 2018 - 05:59 PM.

ナルサク

#7826 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:15 AM

Yes, it has been confirmed there is a break next week, and then we will be entering Reverie.

2XtVwF6.png

#7827 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 22 April 2018 - 04:29 AM

My boi Jinbe still wrecking kitten! And with this chapter 3 ships have been sunk this arc XD. Hopefully Reverie isnt too long, unless Dragon shows. Id love to see Dragon show up. Other than that, I just want Wano to start so Luffy can beat Kaido.

When did I say they were Yonko level after Wano? I said Zoro would at least double his bounty from Wano. 640+ million isn't even close to Yonko. And yes Sanji is close to him. They still have those bro fights, but of course Zoro is a level above. I'm saying that Sanji is still close to Zoro. Sanji has fought against 4 guys stronger than Hody (who Zoro fought before he took another 50,000 drugs) and Pica. Lost 2 and couldn't fight Daifuku more than just keeping him at bay while everyone kept on with the escape plan. Not counting the one against Judge because Sanji didn't go all out, and was stopped from attacking due to the guys he didn't want to let sacrifice themselves.

Sanji has kept fighting with Zoro in their grudge matches, so I have no reason to believe Zoro is more than a little stronger. I mean, he's only fought a 10% Hody and a Pica that just fought by hiding. Seeing as how Pica was Doflamingo's right hand man and how the Hody fight was underwater, both those feats are incredible. Still, Sanji has lost, but fought much tougher challenges. He just got done 1 hitting two big mom pirates, Bobbin and Raisin. Sanji couldn't take a kick from Vergo like 2 months ago. Then a month ago his haki could challenge Doflamingo (not his speed though), and now his haki can counter Daifuku's, but probably not beat.

The growth is definitely happening, and it's happening very fast. Oda just doesn't have time to show it. I mean, how does it make sense for Sanji to go from cracking his leg against Vergo to kicking away that genie's attack? It's not like he fought Vergo to his limits like Luffy has being doing with strong opponents.

So your argument for Sanji being close to Zoro is that they still have those fights? Lol. Theyre not close. Not at all. Zoro obliterated Pica while Vergo made Sanji look like garbage, and Pica and Vergo are around the same level. Sanji got humiliated by Doflamingo, almost died until Law saved his ass, while Zoro at least had a good showing against Fujitora.

I like how all of a sudden Sanjis haki could challenge Doflamingo, and now his haki can counter Diafuki. Bro, we havent even see Sanji use hardening yet. Both of those statements are massive exaggerations, just like your use of the term grudge matches that you used to describe those Zoro v Sanji, when theyre more accurately gag matches, because thats all they are. You entirely overrate Sanji based on nothing.

Then overcome it, future pirate king. No passes.

He did overcome it, if you care to remember.

Edited by AHK, 22 April 2018 - 04:30 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7828 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:48 PM

My boi Jinbe still wrecking shit! And with this chapter 3 ships have been sunk this arc XD. Hopefully Reverie isnt too long, unless Dragon shows. Id love to see Dragon show up. Other than that, I just want Wano to start so Luffy can beat Kaido.

So your argument for Sanji being close to Zoro is that they still have those fights? Lol. Theyre not close. Not at all. Zoro obliterated Pica while Vergo made Sanji look like garbage, and Pica and Vergo are around the same level. Sanji got humiliated by Doflamingo, almost died until Law saved his ass, while Zoro at least had a good showing against Fujitora.

I like how all of a sudden Sanjis haki could challenge Doflamingo, and now his haki can counter Diafuki. Bro, we havent even see Sanji use hardening yet. Both of those statements are massive exaggerations, just like your use of the term grudge matches that you used to describe those Zoro v Sanji, when theyre more accurately gag matches, because thats all they are. You entirely overrate Sanji based on nothing.
He did overcome it, if you care to remember.

I feel the same about Reverie. Hoping Dragon shows up, but the quicker we get to Wano, the better.

He didn't lose to Vergo though. Doflamingo was a L for him, but Daifuku is stronger than Doflamingo and he held his own against him. And yes he has used haki. Both armament and observation. He can't block blades and armament covered punches/kicks without it. Look it up if you want.

He didn't. He kept running to get his gear fourth back, and was only able to take away a lot of Cracker's stamina in return because the crackers were soft due to the rain. Don't let Luffy run to get his gear back, and don't let him get Cracker low on stamina, and he loses. I don't care if it is his weakness. He is going to be the pirate king. Face adversity that doesn't suit your fight style.

2XtVwF6.png

#7829 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 23 April 2018 - 12:56 AM

I feel the same about Reverie. Hoping Dragon shows up, but the quicker we get to Wano, the better.

He didn't lose to Vergo though. Doflamingo was a L for him, but Daifuku is stronger than Doflamingo and he held his own against him. And yes he has used haki. Both armament and observation. He can't block blades and armament covered punches/kicks without it. Look it up if you want.

He didn't. He kept running to get his gear fourth back, and was only able to take away a lot of Cracker's stamina in return because the crackers were soft due to the rain. Don't let Luffy run to get his gear back, and don't let him get Cracker low on stamina, and he loses. I don't care if it is his weakness. He is going to be the pirate king. Face adversity that doesn't suit your fight style.

Lmao Daifuku is not stronger than Doflamingo, where in the hell did you get that from? This is what I was talking about earlier in regards to the exaggerations in order to make Sanji look stronger. He did lose to Vergo. He admitted to as much after the fact, and he got his leg broken like it was childs play. I didnt say he didnt use haki, I said that have still yet to see him use hardening, which is a fact. Hardening is not the same as base CoA, hardening is the black haki, which he hasnt used. So again, more exaggerations.

And again, he did. Cracker was not stronger than Luffy at any point. Hell, Luffys first hit on him in G4 broke his armament easily. Crackers fighting style relies on him running away and stalling until Luffy tired out. There isnt anything wrong with what Luffy did, given that Cracker was going nothing but hiding, which you conveniently ignore at the same time criticizing Luffy for. You also just assume that Roger never had help just because he was the king, based on nothing. I cant wait to hear you complain about how Luffy beats Kaido, given that its going to be him, Law, and Kidd teaming up against him. Honestly, what youre talking about in regards to Luffy is an absolute non-issue, as Luffy was stronger than Cracker and would have won regardless, if his fights against Doflamingo and Katakuri were any indication. Youre ignoring that the fight wasnt even ever about Luffy vs Cracker, it was a way to work Nami in, as it was a continued exploration of Luffy and Namis dynamic together. You could have interchanged Cracker with anyone outside of Big Mom and Katakuri and it would have been the same thing. Luffy was stronger than Cracker anyway, which is why the second Cracker got impatient and finally decided to attack after all that stalling, he got sent halfway across the island right into Big Moms lap. Youre complaining about nothing. Face adversity that doesnt fit your fighting style, as if Luffy hasnt done that plenty of times before, and hasnt faced his share of adversity.

Edited by AHK, 23 April 2018 - 12:59 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#7830 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:02 AM

@AHK 

Yo, man it's been a while how've you been? and what did you think about the Whole Cake Island Arc?

#7831 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:59 AM

Lmao Daifuku is not stronger than Doflamingo, where in the hell did you get that from? This is what I was talking about earlier in regards to the exaggerations in order to make Sanji look stronger. He did lose to Vergo. He admitted to as much after the fact, and he got his leg broken like it was childs play. I didnt say he didnt use haki, I said that have still yet to see him use hardening, which is a fact. Hardening is not the same as base CoA, hardening is the black haki, which he hasnt used. So again, more exaggerations.

And again, he did. Cracker was not stronger than Luffy at any point. Hell, Luffys first hit on him in G4 broke his armament easily. Crackers fighting style relies on him running away and stalling until Luffy tired out. There isnt anything wrong with what Luffy did, given that Cracker was going nothing but hiding, which you conveniently ignore at the same time criticizing Luffy for. You also just assume that Roger never had help just because he was the king, based on nothing. I cant wait to hear you complain about how Luffy beats Kaido, given that its going to be him, Law, and Kidd teaming up against him. Honestly, what youre talking about in regards to Luffy is an absolute non-issue, as Luffy was stronger than Cracker and would have won regardless, if his fights against Doflamingo and Katakuri were any indication. Youre ignoring that the fight wasnt even ever about Luffy vs Cracker, it was a way to work Nami in, as it was a continued exploration of Luffy and Namis dynamic together. You could have interchanged Cracker with anyone outside of Big Mom and Katakuri and it would have been the same thing. Luffy was stronger than Cracker anyway, which is why the second Cracker got impatient and finally decided to attack after all that stalling, he got sent halfway across the island right into Big Moms lap. Youre complaining about nothing. Face adversity that doesnt fit your fighting style, as if Luffy hasnt done that plenty of times before, and hasnt faced his share of adversity.

If black haki is in fact a better version, then Sanji is surely using it, else Daifuku would of sliced his leg in half, easily. Daifuku is stronger, or at least on par. Cracker is stronger than Doflamingo, and Daifuku is only a little behind him.

As for Cracker hiding, he wasn't. He fought in the suits. His haki created a suit of armor for him, and he kept coming at Luffy with it. It was up to Luffy to cause such a big area effect or break the crackers faster than he could create them. Instead, he ran to get back energy and had Nami make Cracker waste all his stamina creating more crackers. That was the only reason Cracker came out of his suit, his stamina was depleted. Without Nami, Luffy can't run, and the Crackers are 100x harder to smash. An easy win for Cracker. That's the adversity I'm talking about. Challenge that "easy win" for Cracker. He was able to all of a sudden use 1000x more haki before being all out against Katakuri, so why couldn't he just not run against Cracker? I'm sure Roger had help plenty of times with matters he couldn't take on alone, but not on the same island where he took on someone much stronger a few hours later.

I'm more than okay with supernovas teaming up against Kaido. In fact, it is necessary. Luffy can't beat him alone. Not for another 200 chapters at least. I still want all the supernova to meet up in Wano. They can pick sides and go at it. We will see which 3-4 are going to be the new Yonko, and which ones are just going to be pawns to the big dogs. Either way, the supernovas are taking down not Doflamingo, but Kaido in Wano. #BonneyForYonko

2XtVwF6.png

#7832 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:10 AM

@AHK 

Yo, man it's been a while how've you been? and what did you think about the Whole Cake Island Arc?

Yo! I’ve been good. You?

WCI has been solid for the most part. Loved Luffy the entire arc, and his development with Nami (and Nami’s with him) has been incredible this arc. The tandem against Cracker was cool, and Nami staying with Luffy against unbeatable odds was a really special moment for her. Her slapping the kitten out of Sanji for that trash he pulled was great, it reaffirms everything she’s ever been about with Luffy. She has great character development in other areas, but she really shines whenever Luffy is involved. Jinbe was much the same. Finally my boy is part of the crew. He was sweet as hell this arc, like 3 of the best moments this arc had (not counting Luffy’s) directly involved him. Loved Katakuri and the fight vs Luffy, thought it was epic.

Didn’t like how Sanji beat the piss out of Luffy and still hasn’t apologized. Didn’t really care much for Germa, and thought that the reaction to Sanji “being the kindest” was absolutely ridiculous.

Pretty solid overall.

If black haki is in fact a better version, then Sanji is surely using it, else Daifuku would of sliced his leg in half, easily. Daifuku is stronger, or at least on par. Cracker is stronger than Doflamingo, and Daifuku is only a little behind him.

As for Cracker hiding, he wasn't. He fought in the suits. His haki created a suit of armor for him, and he kept coming at Luffy with it. It was up to Luffy to cause such a big area effect or break the crackers faster than he could create them. Instead, he ran to get back energy and had Nami make Cracker waste all his stamina creating more crackers. That was the only reason Cracker came out of his suit, his stamina was depleted. Without Nami, Luffy can't run, and the Crackers are 100x harder to smash. An easy win for Cracker. That's the adversity I'm talking about. Challenge that "easy win" for Cracker. He was able to all of a sudden use 1000x more haki before being all out against Katakuri, so why couldn't he just not run against Cracker? I'm sure Roger had help plenty of times with matters he couldn't take on alone, but not on the same island where he took on someone much stronger a few hours later.

I'm more than okay with supernovas teaming up against Kaido. In fact, it is necessary. Luffy can't beat him alone. Not for another 200 chapters at least. I still want all the supernova to meet up in Wano. They can pick sides and go at it. We will see which 3-4 are going to be the new Yonko, and which ones are just going to be pawns to the big dogs. Either way, the supernovas are taking down not Doflamingo, but Kaido in Wano. #BonneyForYonko

No, he’s not. Sanji has yet to use hardening. He’s wearing white pants. We would have seen it. Daifuku is not on Doflamingo’s level. He’s weaker than Doflamingo, and from what we’ve seen, by a good amount.

Actually, he was. He only initially fought Luffy inside of his crackers. After that, he backed off and let his clones attack Luffy. He literally said verbatim that’s how he fights because he doesn’t like pain. He didn’t jump out of his suit because his stamina was spent, he got blasted out of his suit when Luffy hit his ass with a G4 punch. Following that, he used his crackers as a proxy to try and drain Luffy. He was hiding behind his crackers, which is why Nami jumped in, because all Cracker was doing was sending unlimited crackers at Luffy. She softened them up so that Luffy could get around Crackers ridiculous stall tactics. He couldn’t just “not run” because Cracker was hiding behind his army most of the fight.

I don’t want all of the supernova’s to show up, that’s way too much. And Bonney isn’t going to be a Yonko.

EXL5X4B.png

#7833 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

Vergo wasn't that much weaker than Doflamingo, and Daifuku's genie is a stronger, faster version of Vergo. And add to that not only his genie attacking, but himself too. That puts him somewhere around Doflamingo, be it higher or lower. Also, Cracker used defense as an attack. The best offense is a good defense. The future pirate king wasn't passing that defense without Nami's rain.

I say Bonney for Yonkou is because I think Oda would want to stick with the 3-1 formula for the Yonkous, with 3 men and 1 woman. Luffy, Kid, Law, Bonney. In that order of strength. Yeah I'm putting Kid over Law. A trend you may see in me is that I love someone challenging something way above their level and losing, more so than beating someone they were capable of taking down.

Luffy: Staring down 3 Admirals and taking them all on

Sanji: Him saving the crew from Doflamingo and Daifuku

Zoro: Mihawk back in the beginning

Bonney: Blackbeard

Kid: Kaido after Apoo and Hawkins betrayed him

Coby: Challenging the entire Marines way of doing things in the war, directly to Akainu

Sure there are other examples, but Kid and Bonney grew on me fast with their decisions to challenge Yonkos face to face no matter the cost. We have no idea how strong Bonney is, but the fact that she challenged Blackbeard during the timeskip is all I need to hear to know she'll be stupid strong.

2XtVwF6.png

#7834 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:43 PM

Yonkou Will no more exist when pirate king return.

#7835 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:46 PM

Vergo wasn't that much weaker than Doflamingo, and Daifuku's genie is a stronger, faster version of Vergo. And add to that not only his genie attacking, but himself too. That puts him somewhere around Doflamingo, be it higher or lower. Also, Cracker used defense as an attack. The best offense is a good defense. The future pirate king wasn't passing that defense without Nami's rain.

I say Bonney for Yonkou is because I think Oda would want to stick with the 3-1 formula for the Yonkous, with 3 men and 1 woman. Luffy, Kid, Law, Bonney. In that order of strength. Yeah I'm putting Kid over Law. A trend you may see in me is that I love someone challenging something way above their level and losing, more so than beating someone they were capable of taking down.

Luffy: Staring down 3 Admirals and taking them all on

Sanji: Him saving the crew from Doflamingo and Daifuku

Zoro: Mihawk back in the beginning

Bonney: Blackbeard

Kid: Kaido after Apoo and Hawkins betrayed him

Coby: Challenging the entire Marines way of doing things in the war, directly to Akainu

Sure there are other examples, but Kid and Bonney grew on me fast with their decisions to challenge Yonkos face to face no matter the cost. We have no idea how strong Bonney is, but the fact that she challenged Blackbeard during the timeskip is all I need to hear to know she'll be stupid strong.

Stop bro. Vergo wasn't even in Doflamingo's class. They're not even in the same realm. The only reason Law didn't fight him as well was because Vergo had his heart. The very second Law got his heart from Smoker, Law one shot him. Law would have obliterated Vergo had he had his heart from the start. Law struggled and got beat relatively easily by Doflamingo. The gap between Doflamingo and Vergo was vast, and Daifuku is not on the same level. You're getting all of this from nowhere.

No, Cracker was running away as a defense. After their initial scrum, he stayed back to not fight Luffy. He wasn't defending at all, he was letting his crackers fight for him.

It's not going to be like that. Law is the WB to Luffy's Roger. That has been made abundantly clear. Bonney got beaten by BB handily, obviously. There's no reason for you to be overrating her. Also, love the Sanji exaggeration in bold. He didn't save the crew from Doflamingo, he got utterly humiliated by Doflamingo. Law is the one that saved them. And all he did with Diafuku is block an attack. The fishman pirates are the ones that saved them there. I get that Sanji has no feats, but that's no reason to give him false ones.

Edited by AHK, 27 April 2018 - 05:47 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#7836 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:29 PM

HOLY SH- HOLY CRAP! HOW!? GET OUT THE WAY KAIDO!!! 1.5 BILLION!?!??!? I knew it the second they said 150,000,000. Either a typo from the press, or the Straw Hats screwing up.

Sanji passing Zoro was so obvious. Jabbing at the rivalry they have. Zoro will be 50-100 million more than him after the events of Wano. Sanji and Nami got a big spike up in strength from this arc with science.

2XtVwF6.png

#7837 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:27 AM

HOLY SH- HOLY CRAP! HOW!? GET OUT THE WAY KAIDO!!! 1.5 BILLION!?!??!? I knew it the second they said 150,000,000. Either a typo from the press, or the Straw Hats screwing up.

Sanji passing Zoro was so obvious. Jabbing at the rivalry they have. Zoro will be 50-100 million more than him after the events of Wano. Sanji and Nami got a big spike up in strength from this arc with science.

I like the comedy between sanji and Zeus.

Nah Zoro Will surpase him again even when sanji gain another bounty in Wano.

I see pairing everywhere with cody "the hero" and Rebecca. :fu:

#7838 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:25 AM

Just got done doing my live reaction/review to the latest chapter: 

A little heads up, I did have a couple surprising things happening in the background.. It only happens close the beginning and towards the end when I'm giving my final thoughts. Makes me kinda wish I did my live reaction sooner, but oh well there's always next time. 

If you're curious where they happen and where to skip to it's actually right here: 

first timestamp:  4:18  skip to 5:40    

last timestamp 21:30   skip to 23:17. 

That's about it, I'll be sure to avoid those from happening whenever Chapter 904 drops within the following week. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 28 April 2018 - 03:38 AM.

#7839 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

EPIC CHAPTER

Nami is possibly on her way to become one of the strongest woman in the series. 

#7840 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

Zehahahaha!!!

Damn that bastard,but wow Luffy being considered as a possible Yonko is a little soon,  but my boy Koby getting it right... and do i sense some shipping teases from him and Rebecca.  Damn tumblr lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)