3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#462 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:00 AM

Episode 9 the date between Sakura and Shaoran :argh:, it was cute.

The people who helped Shaoran represents the shippers XD.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#463 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:35 PM

YES it was !!! :excited: The only thing is that they went to the Aquarium instead of the Flower garden. But I LOVE the anime versions since Syaoran now has Ice magic too :happy:

#464 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:33 AM

In this episode showed picture from the seal Card play  :argh: . Looks like another loli wants love XD.

#465 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:22 AM

Hmm really. I don't have the episode yet so I'll see it in the morning if anything :yes:

#466 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:18 AM

The changes that the cards have makes me to compare them with the powers of Okami XD. Episode 11 is out I recommend to what the episodes on YT around 11 PM.

Now we got a Yendere Tomoyo innocent mode XD.

#467 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:23 AM

Meiling episode  :argh: new opening, new ending.

#468 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:57 AM

OOH I look forward to this one!!!! :D

#469 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:29 AM

OOH I look forward to this one!!!! :D

It was a good episode. Mei-Lin is really mature for her age.

I appreciate the anime a lot b/c it delves further into Shaoran's background. We get to find out that his family was totally against him moving to Japan, but he really wanted to be together with Sakura (my OTP, duh).

Btw, chapter 22 just came out. It looks like Kaito will the strongest antagonist the series has seen so far. I liked the conversation b/w Sakura's dad and Toya. Her father has known from the start that something was up Sakura, but he chose to never mention anything. And Sakura, yes girl, make Shaoran spill his teas.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#470 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:30 AM

Finally got to login here again! Almost gave up tho as i couldn't remember my password

I was trying my best NOT to watch the clear card arc until it finishes so i wouldn't suffer much from waiting but youtube and social media is such a tease hihihi

Can't wait for chapter 22 to get translated! The plot finally thickens! Love how Kero and Yue works together but i didnt like the expression of Eriol and the 2 guardians.. Hope its nothing too bad as i can only rely on the scans but without the translations im still a bit lost.

Plus what is that thing that Sakura's great granpa has? Is it from her mother? It must be linked to that new guys clock.

Btw anywho here who read TRC? Could this be related to Sakura giving her starwand to trc sakura? Her grandpa gave her a new pendant and that can be her new wand or something.

I didn't read the TRC manga.. just watched a few episodes and saw some parts of the manga as no matter how i love CCS i don't want to pollute my sacred pure love that is SyaoSaku.

I hope it clear card wouldn't be too dark. I mean its so strange of me to say that as i love dark mangas and mysteries but CCS is an entirely different case. I feel like my childhood is at stake! Lol.

Wish Syaoran will spill the beans already.. I get so worried whenever he makes a face like he know something is up. And WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CARD THING HE USED?? and that homemade teddy bear is highly suspicious!

Asdfgkkgdhu sorry this post got longer than inexpected. I guess i got too excited.

The people who helped Shaoran represents the shippers XD.

Raises hand! And not to mean anything negative but his VA did a good job at speaking english.. Most makes me cringe. His was good.

It was a good episode. Mei-Lin is really mature for her age.
I appreciate the anime a lot b/c it delves further into Shaoran's background. We get to find out that his family was totally against him moving to Japan, but he really wanted to be together with Sakura (my OTP, duh).

Btw, chapter 22 just came out. It looks like Kaito will the strongest antagonist the series has seen so far. I liked the conversation b/w Sakura's dad and Toya. Her father has known from the start that something was up Sakura, but he chose to never mention anything. And Sakura, yes girl, make Shaoran spill his teas.

Yas! I love Meilin too! They should make Sakura go to Hong Kong again.

#471 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

Since the first appearance of Akiho's butler, he's suspicious to me. I feel bad for Sakura because she befriended Akiho. It turned out that Akiho is the one who appears on Sakura's dream.

Even though most are filler episodes, I've still enjoyed it.

Is it just me? Or Syaoran retuned to Japan just for the cards? And he looks gloomy all the time :(

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 10 April 2018 - 09:30 AM.

#472 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

Since the first appearance of Akiho's butler, he's suspicious to me. I feel bad for Sakura because she befriended Akiho. It turned out that Akiho is the one who appears on Sakura's dream.

Even though most are filler episodes, I've still enjoyed it.

Is it just me? Or Syaoran retuned to Japan just for the cards? And he looks gloomy all the time :(

Nope, it is another thing and besides if Eliot is involved is the less that could have happened. If it is about the cards so it is possible that Shaoran could have captured some of them for something in the future.

If your question involves betraying Sakura,her feelings,his feelings so it is the first time that kind of thing is in the universe of ccs. I mean what learned in css that in the series doesn't exist those ugly feelings with some exemptions.

#473 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:05 PM

Haven't read the entire ccsa manga but in the anime Syaoran helped Sakura in turning the last 2 cards into sakura cards

Kero and yue helped too and went into her star wand that madenit longer and stronger.

I wonder if that has something to do with Syaoran having cards? Like is it something shared between them since he also gave some of his powers during the process?

I just thought about it because one of the panels in chap 22 showed that scene.. But its a raw scan so i couldnt fully understand the context

#474 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:45 AM

Well on another note volume 3 od Clear Card came out but I had to order my copy online it should arrive in a few days :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 April 2018 - 05:46 AM.

#475 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:36 AM

Well on another note volume 3 od Clear Card came out but I had to order my copy online it should arrive in a few days :smile:

Bud sho is in English and a copy xd.

#476 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

I got my vol. 3 today!!!!!!!! :chuckle:  :lulz:  :yes:

#477 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:23 AM

New episode shipping hype.

#478 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:46 AM

i may have to watch the episode a bit late this week, circumstance won't permit me to watch it today :sweat: But it will definitely be tomorrow :yes:

#479 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

i may have to watch the episode a bit late this week, circumstance won't permit me to watch it today :sweat: But it will definitely be tomorrow :yes:

Let real life away you must watch the episode xd

#480 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:22 PM

It was such a good episode, arguably the best in this season so far. First of all, Mei-Lin needs to stay until the very end of the season (we all know it's not gonna happen) b/c she's such a smooth matchmaker for Sakura and Shaoran, unlike Tomoyo. I also just love Mei-Lin in general. The reason why I liked this episode so much is b/c for the first time in a long time, I felt like this episode has regained some of the "soul" of the original series. The card is an active focus of this episode and doesn't just appear in the last five minutes or so. Also, that was a beautiful and powerful hug b/w Sakura and Shaoran.

Btw, anyone else agrees that Shaoran was definitely using the Time Card right there? This episode definitely confirms my suspicions that Shaoran is in the possession of the Sakura cards and that the teddy bears have something to do with this. I think keeping all these secrets in front of Sakura weighs heavily on Shaoran's mind.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users