1207 replies to this topic

#681 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:47 PM

We probably WILL get a time skip eventually. It seems to to be common for alot of Shonen battle manga these days. lol What I want most though is for Asta to be convinced he will never get with Sister Lily and then he starts to notice Noelle though :wink: not because he was rejected by Lily but because he realizes that he how much time he spends with Noelle and how much Noelle actually knows him :yes: Also I gotta say that since Yuki Tabata was actually married during the early stages of Black Clover that if he actually based Noelle off of his wife then that SHOULD be a reason to make Asta X Noelle canon. Well that AND the fact that Asta and Noelle get the most moments in the series and he does not interact with Mimosa, or Rebecca regularly nor has he contacted Lily  ever since the start of the manga, unless those letters in the anime count. Point is, a romance should be between characters that are developed and replicate a real life relationship, and the best we have for here is that Noelle supports Asta fully and he is regularly on her mind, but not is a way that distracts her from achieving her goals but rather he inspires her. Where as Asta is always very sweet towards her and is emotionally protective of her too. Notice how livid and volatile he was when Noelle was verbally and emotionally abused by her own family? Or how he reassuringly patted her head and told her how amazing he thought she was when she unlocked her "Naga cannon"? (I don't care what the official translation is, I'm still calling it that) :P  

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 July 2019 - 04:57 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#682 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

Looks like one waifu was saved XD. Asta just some words and wins one person. Naruto how much talk and sometimes didn't work.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#683 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:15 AM

Asta, you magnificent bastard!   :woot:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#684 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:32 AM

Asta, you magnificent bastard!   :woot:

Asta is true king of improvising. Can't wait for the guy to go full power on someone. Do you guys think he will get another sword or some type of other weapon to help him get more range of attacks?

#685 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:22 AM

So gonna share my thoughts earlier, 

Damn this chapter of Black Clover there’s a lot I can say about the things that took place, but it’s important to start things off at the beginning with Meleoleona vs Liar and the Elves.  Which I got to say Meleoleona was pulling all the stops on The elves especially with some of the magic spells she uses in the battle itself such as Mana Zone Full Release or vice versa that’s got the power to draw out the magic from others such as the ice magic. Only then does she follow up with Flame Magic: Callidus Brachium Purgatory and it was just really impressive to see what she’s capable of unleashing. The Elves are left with injuries from the attack that Liar points out how the attack left her standing unconscious refusing to admit defeat, Then, Meleoleona states let’s end this right here and right now  leaving the elves to combine their attacks together in order to bring her down once and for all. From there, Asta and Zora make their way back into vacinity much to Liar’s surprise. 

Ofcourse, Liar intially thinks that their return ultimately diminishes Meleoleona’s bravery in order for Asta and Zora to live on and escape. At first, this makes it seem like they are gonna get defeated, but no instead we touch up on just the simple idea that Asta suggests to Zora with the current situation at hand.  That alone really made me go like that was actually executed very well Asta I really liked what you and Zora were able to accomplish. Something that even impresses Zora upon reflection with the idea of Asta reflecting the power after Zora doubles its strength with his counter trap regardless of how powerful it appears to be in it’s current state. Which honestly becomes a repeating cycle until after the four round of reflecting the powerful magic from all the elves, and with the attack alone at first Asta struggles for a moment until he is able to do so creating a massive blow for both Asta and Zora to carry the unconscious Meleoleona and get the hell out of there. 

Overall, this chapter gets a Great+ rating. The things that Meleoleona unleashed against the elves was insane, but following it up with a plan from Asta managing to convince Zora to go along with it and succeeding I mean there’s not other way of looking at it. Sure, you can say it did feel a little convenient in that it happened precisely, but in the end the execution did work, and man it really leaves a lot to look forward to in the following chapter which is pretty much all I’ve got say for the time being everyone.  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 14 April 2018 - 05:22 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#686 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:42 AM

Well xd.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mIL82aJeuqU

#687 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:30 AM

See? That is why one should not be a tsundere!!!!! you MISS CHANCES :zaru: Noelle could have very well hugged Asta before Mimosa :hehehe:  :excited:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 April 2018 - 11:30 AM.

#688 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:57 PM

Well, she *does* later get a half-naked Asta holding her bridle-style, so I say it works out well for her. :hehehe:

Edited by Kagomaru, 15 April 2018 - 06:59 PM.

#689 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:14 PM

not til later though :P and she ruins the moment by again being insecure about her feelings :zaru:

#690 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:59 AM

See? That is why one should not be a tsundere!!!!! you MISS CHANCES :zaru: Noelle could have very well hugged Asta before Mimosa :hehehe:  :excited:

Well bud a tsudere has to act fast and be honest with their feelings. Like one recent OTPs(Ikki and Stella)

#691 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:52 AM

Tsunderes don’t always act fast though that is the irony XD

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 July 2019 - 04:58 PM.

#692 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:23 AM

Sigh :confused:

Not for scenes, for the comments I cannot believe there is support Asta and the Sister to be together and for Asta and Noelle memes like I love Emilia.

So Sp setting up the trap.

#693 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:06 AM

So they WANT TO SHIP him with his mother? Okay. :mellow:

And yeah I suppose SP is setting up a trap unless Tabata makes them canon. Pretty sure he will though :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 April 2018 - 05:08 AM.

#694 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:53 AM

And yeah I suppose SP is setting up a trap unless Tabata makes them canon. Pretty sure he will though :smile:

Call me clueless, but how does the ED indicate a "trap?" And for whom? I'm curious.

As for the commentators, ignore them.   They're in the same camp as the weirdoes who declared their support for Noelle x Yuno last year.

And the comparison to the Re:Zero love triangle is ridiculous: One) Unlike Lily, Emilia actually reciprocates Subaru's romantic feelings, so the relationship between Asta and the Sister will never become more than platonic since she's made it clear that she's not interested, is several years older than him and raised him as a child. Two) What's even more laughably about it is that in the novels, Subaru *does* later realize that he loves Rem almost as much as he loves Emilia and offers to make her his second wife. :lmao:

Edited by Kagomaru, 19 April 2018 - 07:57 AM.

#695 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:54 AM

I feel like if I watch a certain series now, it will ruin my belief on good romance. In the meantime, Im cool with this one.

#696 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:27 AM

Call me clueless, but how does the ED indicate a "trap?" And for whom? I'm curious.

As for the commentators, ignore them.   They're in the same camp as the weirdoes who declared their support for Noelle x Yuno last year.

And the comparison to the Re:Zero love triangle is ridiculous: One) Unlike Lily, Emilia actually reciprocates Subaru's romantic feelings, so the relationship between Asta and the Sister will never become more than platonic since she's made it clear that she's not interested, is several years older than him and raised him as a child. Two) What's even more laughably about it is that in the novels, Subaru *does* later realize that he loves Rem almost as much as he loves Emilia and offers to make her his second wife. :lmao:

We're just talking about their Naruto track record :zaru:

#697 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:15 PM

More than comparison they just making fun at it like right now YT was exploring with the anime of Darling frank something like   that.

I feel like if I watch a certain series now, it will ruin my belief on good romance. In the meantime, Im cool with this one.

run for life, run XD just joking.

#698 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:20 PM

We're just talking about their Naruto track record :zaru:

Ah. But I don't believe they're up to anything(I mean, other than the ED confirming what we already know is going to to happen :hehehe: ).  Again, the director and team involved with BC's animation worked primarily on Bleach, not Naruto/Boruto.  Besides, as I stated before, they have no reason to even attempt to undermine Noelle and Asta's relationship because Noelle is quite popular among fans and Asta's other prospects aren't actively pursuing him(or not at all, as the case goes for Lily).  Given how straight that they've been portraying the series(with very little filler scenes), I'm certain they aren't going to play shipper politics with the anime.

Edited by Kagomaru, 19 April 2018 - 07:20 PM.

#699 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

Well bud older girls are interested on him  :zaru:

I just watched episode 28 and well now I know that Asta some how he is clueless about love. Wait we don't know certain character that in the beginning he knew to love, but in the end   they make him that the only love was for Ramen? :zaru:

#700 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:41 PM

Okay, I just finished reading 154 and I'm left thinking that a potential death flag was just raised for Yuno.  Zora's statement to Asta that he's going to experience something "painful" seemed like outright foreshadowing that one of his friends is going to be axed and since Yuno managed to prevent the elven soul inhabiting his body from usurping control and is now assisting Asta, I feel that he's going to be that person. Of course, it could be a red herring or the person may be someone else, but I'm betting on Yuno. I hope that I'm wrong.

Edited by Kagomaru, 20 April 2018 - 05:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users