943 replies to this topic

#441 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

Yes also I heard that kh3 has a release date January 29th 2019.
Dude just saw a trailer for the game it looks awesome and frozen is in the game and guess what dark aqua.

We've been lied to yet again. :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#442 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:38 PM

How?

#443 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:43 PM

Alert everyone please sign and spread this around and contact your government especially if your in the eu and help stop this we have til before June 20 to stop this https://saveyourinternet.eu. if we don't the Internet is as good as gone.

Wouldn't this be better put on the Political thread??

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 11 June 2018 - 11:56 PM.

#444 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:53 AM

Well... that last trailer was disappointing. Just the same clips but nothing really new. Nomura, this game better be worth it or I will call you Kishi Jr.

Not entirely accurate. While it was more or less the same trailer, it added new content such as a continuation of the Sora-Xemnas-Ansem conversation from the last trailer with the latter two encouraging Sora to find a way to revive Roxas,  a new Attraction Flow from Sora involving a Merry-Go-Round, A new mini-game with Sora learning how to become a cook through Ratatouille's tutelage(I bet Kairi will be mightily impressed with the results  :chuckle: ),  Sora talking with Ienzo about how Roxas could be return through Twilight Town's virtual data backups.  Then we get a final scene with Lea and Kairi.

Speaking of which, I hope we get scenes of Kairi, Riku and Lea in action in the third trailer that's coming soon.

How?

Because Square repeatedly stated that we would get KH3 within 2018, but it's coming out in 2019.

Edited by Kagomaru, 12 June 2018 - 02:26 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#445 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:44 AM

Speak of the Devil: :hehehe:

Dammit Square, just take my money.  And Kairi is looking amazing. :excited:

Edited by Kagomaru, 12 June 2018 - 02:53 AM.

#446 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:51 AM

Sora's reaction when he sees Kairi...

tenor.gif?itemid=7563284

And Kairi's reaction if she sees Sora's Pirate Outfit...

What would her reaction if she saw him in that outfit?

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 12 June 2018 - 02:54 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#447 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

Speak of the Devil: :hehehe:

Dammit Square, just take my money.  And Kairi is looking amazing.  :excited:

Yup. can't wait for when she and Sora actually start dating. :excited:

BTW though just out of curiosity, Is Kairi gonna travel with Lea in the story and if so what is their goal/purpose in III? I just don't want her to get side lined againsince she is now a keyblade wielder :no:

Because Square repeatedly stated that we would get KH3 within 2018, but it's coming out in 2019.

My point. :ermm:  :hm: If they are doing that, the game BETTER be Amazing. As in gets 5/5s, 10/10s, 50/50s, or 100/100s in the majority of its reviews :zaru: I already pre-ordered my copy and it stated 2018. I feel cheated :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 June 2018 - 04:00 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#448 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

Yup. can't wait for she ans Sora actually start dating. :excited: ?

BTW though just out of curiosity, Is Kairi gonna travel with Lea in the story and if so what is their goal/purpose in III? I just don't want her to get side lined againsince she is now a keyblade wielder :no:

Kairi and Lea are going to be traveling together, but we don't know what their specific mission is yet, but it probably involves Roxas and Xion.  Sora and his co. are supposed to be seeking out the seven Guardians of Light while Mickey and Riku are looking for other keyblade wielders(including Ventus and Aqua).  Nomura mentioned that there will be segments in the game where we'll play as other characters, so there's a good chance that we'll get to play as Kairi and Lea in the game and find out what they're up to.

#449 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:08 PM

Kairi and Lea are going to be traveling together, but we don't know what their specific mission is yet, but it probably involves Roxas and Xion.  Sora and his co. are supposed to be seeking out the seven Guardians of Light while Mickey and Riku are looking for other keyblade wielders(including Ventus and Aqua).  Nomura mentioned that there will be segments in the game where we'll play as other characters, so there's a good chance that we'll get to play as Kairi and Lea in the game and find out what they're up to.

I think Kairi and Lea are just keyblade training.

From the looks of the trailers, one of Sora's missions is to find Roxas who most likely will be a replacement for Ventus for the 7 guardians since Ventus' heart is now inside Sora. 

Yeah, no doubt we will play as Riku in The World of Darkness. Probably have to fight Dark Aqua to save her.

#450 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:10 PM

Yup. can't wait for she ans Sora actually start dating. :excited: ?

I really hope it ends with them on Destiny Island in front of the cave drawings. They have been building up Kairi and Sora since the first game. If we don't get any sort of payout, I'm gonna be super disappointed.

#451 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:12 AM

Wouldn't this be better put on the Political thread??

No time just spread and sign cause this is important and needs to have as much noise made about it. We need to do this before next Wednesday the 20th.

Sora's reaction when he sees Kairi...

tenor.gif?itemid=7563284

And Kairi's reaction if she sees Sora's Pirate Outfit...

What would her reaction if she saw him in that outfit?

The trailer was awesome. You really think they got Johnny Depp for this, along with Tom hanks and Tim Allen? Think larxene or hans will be the villain of the frozen world?

#452 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:13 PM

The trailer was awesome. You really think they got Johnny Depp for this, along with Tom hanks and Tim Allen? Think larxene or hans will be the villain of the frozen world?

It's been confirmed that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen didn't do it. I do think that's Johnny Depp cause Jack sounds liked him and not the guy from the last game.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#453 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:12 AM

It's been confirmed that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen didn't do it. I do think that's Johnny Depp cause Jack sounds liked him and not the guy from the last game.

Damn then they got good doubles for woody and buzz cause it sounds just like them, I mean time Allen could do it,but tom is harder one. And I doubt that's really Orlando as will probably Crispin again, or keria as Elizabeth, or Geoffrey as Barbosa. Think it will follow dead man chest cause it looks like there just doing at world's end ?

#454 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:02 AM

Damn then they got good doubles for woody and buzz cause it sounds just like them, I mean time Allen could do it,but tom is harder one. And I doubt that's really Orlando as will probably Crispin again, or keria as Elizabeth, or Geoffrey as Barbosa. Think it will follow dead man chest cause it looks like there just doing at world's end ?

Yeah its probably At Worlds End which I'm okay with. Fighting a heartless powered Davy Jones (which remember he doesn't have a heart anyway) would be awesome.

Edited by jak123, 14 June 2018 - 03:02 AM.

#455 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:22 AM

Post a gif of Sora's reaction when he sees Kairi's new look.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#456 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:50 AM

http://www.ign.com/a...-of-soras-story

"{Kingdom Hearts is] not too realistic, but I do want my players to grasp a sense of reality from it as well," Nomura said. "For example, I'm sure you had friends when you were young, a good group of friends, but as you grow older things change and it doesn't always stay the same. I think all I can say is please play to the very end and see what happens. But I think [Kingdom Hearts 3] does depict how each character feels about each other in this new storyline."

The article dosent sound good. I know most of you guys want sora x kairi to happen but the recent statement makes it sound like

"some relationships are going to drift apart". And judging by the recent trailers and kh merchandise in general  dosen't have sora and kairi close together anymore instead you constanly have riku x sora or lea with kairi. As for trailers The recent pirites of the carribean trailer has a scene with lea and kairi staring off to the sunset like sora and kairi did in the first game. Heck even kairis relationship with riku and sora as best trio friends hardly seem exist anymore they hardly interact with each other. Iam i the only one that sees a problem with this? kairi dosen't act like best friend anymore to sora and riku noe does she act like a main leading girl.  :ermm:

#457 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:10 AM

http://www.ign.com/a...-of-soras-story

"{Kingdom Hearts is] not too realistic, but I do want my players to grasp a sense of reality from it as well," Nomura said. "For example, I'm sure you had friends when you were young, a good group of friends, but as you grow older things change and it doesn't always stay the same. I think all I can say is please play to the very end and see what happens. But I think [Kingdom Hearts 3] does depict how each character feels about each other in this new storyline."

The article dosent sound good. I know most of you guys want sora x kairi to happen but the recent statement makes it sound like

"some relationships are going to drift apart". And judging by the recent trailers and kh merchandise in general  dosen't have sora and kairi close together anymore instead you constanly have riku x sora or lea with kairi. As for trailers The recent pirites of the carribean trailer has a scene with lea and kairi staring off to the sunset like sora and kairi did in the first game. Heck even kairis relationship with riku and sora as best trio friends hardly seem exist anymore they hardly interact with each other. Iam i the only one that sees a problem with this? kairi dosen't act like best friend anymore to sora and riku noe does she act like a main leading girl.  :ermm:

I'm gonna be so kittening disappointed if Kairi and Sora don't get together in the end. I mean the only reason Axel and Kairi are together is because they are training with their keyblades. Since Xion was basically Sora's feelings for Kairi, then them watching the sunset together could also be like the clocktower scenes when it was Axel, Roxas, and Xion. I could see them becoming close like a big brother/little sister kind of thing. Oh god, I guess I'm gonna wait and see about the ending then because I'm not buying it if its bad. Plus I doubt there's anyone who doesn't think of Kairi as the female lead.

Edited by jak123, 15 June 2018 - 02:31 AM.

#458 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:46 AM

I'm gonna be so kittening disappointed if Kairi and Sora don't get together in the end. I mean the only reason Axel and Kairi are together is because they are training with their keyblades. Since Xion was basically Sora's feelings for Kairi, then them watching the sunset together could also be like the clocktower scenes when it was Axel, Roxas, and Xion. I could see them becoming close like a big brother/little sister kind of thing. Oh god, I guess I'm gonna wait and see about the ending then because I'm not buying it if its bad. Plus I doubt there's anyone who doesn't think of Kairi as the female lead.

I really hope that is the case.... A lot of people think kairi is a pointless character at this point they think aqua is the leading herione while kairi is just a cameo character that serves no purpose until maybe now? She hasn't had any big screentime or dialouge ever since kh2 until just recently.  :down: Like why is nomura neglecting her for aqua?

#459 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:03 AM

I mean, the cave drawing featuring them exchanging a Paopu fruit pretty much confirmed their feelings, if Xion's mere existence didn't already. It is outright stated in Kingdom 358/2 days that the reason she looks like Kairi by default is because Sora's memories and feelings about her are the strongest. The fact that she still appears in her Kairi-esque form to him in Dream Drop Distance shows that remains to be true. Even The Organization realizes how important she is to Sora and specifically sought her out because she's the only person that can drive Sora insane if she's in danger(in Saix's words:"You are the fire that fuels Sora's anger."). To say nothing about the fantasies he had about her in KH2 or the moment he had with her at the end of BBS.  Even Riku, Roxas, Namine, Donald and Goofy ship them.

As for why there isn't much merchandise with Kairi is simply because she hasn't been in active as a combatant in the series yet.  Now that she's undergoing Keyblade training (and is expected to be Master-level along with Axel in the game since time is heavily compressed in the room that they're training in) and sporting a brand new combat outfit, expect that to change.

And the only people that I've heard claim that she isn't the female lead are Sora x Riku fangirls. Outside of them, I've never heard mainstream fans question her role as the female protagonist. -_-

Edited by Kagomaru, 15 June 2018 - 03:11 AM.

#460 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:44 AM

There's no way that Sora and Riku will be a couple. If he makes it Sora and Riku as a couple then he is like Kishi. Pandering to the "more popular" fanbase.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 15 June 2018 - 03:48 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)