#741 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 20 2013, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're really easy to please since you like all of the pairings. I wish I could be like you to an extent and find the beauty in each of them so I could satisfied regardless how things turn out in the end.

Who me? No, not really. T7 + Hinata just happen to have a few of my favorite ships. I find that they all have something to offer to the other, and each thing they have to offer is something great.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 20 2013, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everybody wishes that could be like that, but sometimes wishing for logical proper storytelling takes precedence in just being OK with any type of scenario.

[b]For me, liking all pairings would be the equivalent of not caring whether Naruto can become the Hokage and fulfill the rest of his aspirations.

Now you're very free to believe that, but to me, it's definitely not due to lack of caring, but about wanting the characters to be happy. I feel each character deserves their happy ending and I feel any of those pairings would produce this. As I've said, I do not like all pairings, there are plenty of pairings I dislike, but these happen to be my top. :3 While SakuHina/SasuNaru/SasuHina is less likely, I enjoy them as much as the "Big 3" pairings.

Edited by Pink Chidori, 24 May 2013 - 08:42 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users