#461 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ May 16 2013, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope next chapter we will see why was he so calm. Sakura's healing? Its possible for Naruto to know if Minatos jinchuuriki status is available. Or when he was released so was the kyuubis chakra and kurama told Naruto. Kurama vanished for 3 chapters thou he was kneading chakra. Doesnt that also mean sensing?

I don't know to be honest but that smirks of his though he was clearly in not so great shape and danger kinda contradicts it, you know? Why would he be so confident when their situation wasn't that pink [see what I did there? wink.gif ]. The only thing explaining it is, indeed, sensing his father..

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#462 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know to be honest but that smirks of his though he was clearly in not so great shape and danger kinda contradicts it, you know? Why would he be so confident when their situation wasn't that pink [see what I did there? wink.gif ]. The only thing explaining it is, indeed, sensing his father..

He could have recognized it by the chakra signature when he met Minato in his seal during the pain arc. Or maybe just sensed him as he was in tailed beast mode.

And well as for NS, the situation is green with the potential to become better next chapter all due to Minato too. I hope we get Sakura-minato interaction at the least, if Minato even so much as thinks of Kushina when he sees Sakura, we get a major win. If it must be saved till the end before the edo tensei is released, that works too.

Heh kinda get the feeling that the last panel with Minato coming in represents the 2 people who love naruto laugh.gif

Oh god if Sakura hits Minato for the 9 tails sealing or makes some comment about being polite to his father, anything that shows Sakura being a bit temperamental, that could be what makes Minato think of Sakura like Kushina.

If the likeness is not addressed next chapter, it could be later on. Just Sakura should make Minato see Kushina. Im just too excited for next week, just don't go in with hopes too high. I don't think kishi will troll or include Sasuke next chapter, rather just have the edo hokages show up or give Naruto and Minato mainly time to interact.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#463 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

Maybe the reason Naruto didn't react to Sakura is because Kishi wanted to keep the focus between her and the alliance. The speech wasn't about impressing Naruto, it was about telling the alliance to man up and recognize that Naruto sees them as comrades so they should try to fight just as hard has he does even if they don't have kyuubi superpowers.

When I look at those panels it seems like Kishi purposely avoided showing Naruto's mouth. I don't know why exactly, but maybe he wanted us to focus on his eyes. If I had to guess what he was thinking from his serious expression it would be "Listen to this girl, she gets it".

#464 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe the reason Naruto didn't react to Sakura is because Kishi wanted to keep the focus between her and the alliance. The speech wasn't about impressing Naruto, it was about telling the alliance to man up and recognize that Naruto sees them as comrades so they should try to fight just as hard has he does even if they don't have kyuubi superpowers.

When I look at those panels it seems like Kishi purposely avoided showing Naruto's mouth. I don't know why exactly, but maybe he wanted us to focus on his eyes. If I had to guess what he was thinking from his serious expression it would be "Listen to this girl, she gets it".

Well I meant reaction overall cause people said he wasn't reacting when she came to heal him yet we had the "!".
And about the other part, I totally agree. I was mainly referring to the reaction towards his father. smile.gif And I fairly believe that's the case.

#465 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you are saying has merit and logic. Yet if Naruto knew about his father right after the strike then he is more powerfull than we thought. Also his father reacted pretty fast in teleporting the bijuudama out of there. Dont know we will see next chapter what happens. im loving this volume more and more. btw anyone suspects the theme of the volume? I think its either team bonding or grief

#466 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ May 16 2013, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What you are saying has merit and logic. Yet if Naruto knew about his father right after the strike then he is more powerfull than we thought. Also his father reacted pretty fast in teleporting the bijuudama out of there. Dont know we will see next chapter what happens. im loving this volume more and more. btw anyone suspects the theme of the volume? I think its either team bonding or grief

Thanks. smile.gif Yeah, Minato seemed like he knew the situation, somehow. Which leads me to believe more in my sensing theory.
As for the latter, I believe is about bonding, all coming to one, stuff like that... I sense grief later, when the romance subplot will be addressed.

#467 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks. smile.gif Yeah, Minato seemed like he knew the situation, somehow. Which leads me to believe more in my sensing theory.
As for the latter, I believe is about bonding, all coming to one, stuff like that... I sense grief later, when the romance subplot will be addressed.

Too bad it kinda downplayed the others efforts to survive. Sakura/Narutos message was transmitted to the others but combat based it seems some awesomeness from the others characters we wont be seeing. The thing I wonder thou is that I hope they will stop and chat and not just continue fighting next chapter

#468 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ May 16 2013, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too bad it kinda downplayed the others efforts to survive. Sakura/Narutos message was transmitted to the others but combat based it seems some awesomeness from the others characters we wont be seeing. The thing I wonder thou is that I hope they will stop and chat and not just continue fighting next chapter

Dunno what to say about this, it's all up to Kishi in the end...

#469 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dunno what to say about this, it's all up to Kishi in the end...

Yep it's his playground. But until now I was satisfied with what he did.
I don't want to speculate, thou I will allow myself to believe that somehow Naruto and his father were comunicating, and hopefully it will be confirmed.

#470 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

It is funny how Naruto didn't react to Sakura's speech, some haters claimed he was ignoring her or not impressed like as he took action towards Hinatas. facepalm.png

This speech from Sakura was addressing everyone that Naruto was the only one who could save them and they all had to believe and do whats in their power to help him, Sakura stated herself that she would do what was in her power and even if they failed, its better to go out fighting. Most importantly, she spoke on his beliefs for him. She knew what he was thinking and voiced it herself. Its again funny how people say Hinata knows Naruto better yet it was Kurama's input from that speech which really did anything. If Hinata knew Naruto so well, she would have given the speech at the frontline. But no, it was Sakura, again proving she knows him best and understands him. Its funny how this built on chapter 628 where her concern and faith for him were brought into a better light. Naruto didn't need to say anything because he knew knew everything Sakura said and how he considers them all comrades from the bottom of his heart. Heck this is why we see her focused on the memory of chapter 628 when he speaks of his friends not being there as the worst thing to him.

-If this chapter proved anything, it again not only advocates Sakura's concern and faith in Naruto, but also how much she truely understands him and his position. She knows better than anyone being on the same team that he has had to deal with similar responsibilities (Sasuke, Pain) and how its always fallen on him alone, but this being the biggest of all, she knows its not all up to him, they all have a role to do and if they fail, better to go out fighting. If this chapter did anything, it shows that the one in sync with Naruto is Sakura, not Hinata.

-As a bonus, Minato came in which really bolstered our hope, now will he make the MinaKush reference next week or later on before the edo tensei breaks? Hopefully. But the main advantage is who he sees Naruto with right now, and that just happens to be Sakura.

#471 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

I think what's shocking is that Minato is going to talk to Naruto while Sakura is there. That means whatever he says to him, Sakura will listen. That's more info than Hinata is ever going to get to learn more about Naruto. Funny, yet again Sakura stays 1-uping Hinata, though maybe Minato whispers to Naruto as he does the same back, then Sakura can't hear anything, but that's stupid. It's not set in stone that they will talk, but right now, Naruto/Sakura is witnessing the awesome ninja that is Minato. So anything can happen. Heck maybe Sasuke is there, but dealing with Madara directly. Anything is possible. Remember, it's possible Sasuke sees it as "I will fight but if the others die, they die" so who knows at this point. Remember the way he worded. Anyway, next chapter is going to be really interesting and yet, still don't know where Obito and Kakashi going. Maybe a battle of talking?

#472 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

The thing thats getting me atm is that Hinatas moment was romantic and we dont know how Naruto feels about her. ATM all NS interactions are non romantic and this leads me to worry that it might feel out of place/ooc for sakura to get romantic with naruto, especially that sasuke is close by and ,well.... i just don't know if she will keep a lid on it when she sees him again.. i pray she will ermm.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#473 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 16 2013, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing thats getting me atm is that Hinatas moment was romantic and we dont know how Naruto feels about her. ATM all NS interactions are non romantic and this leads me to worry that it might feel out of place/ooc for sakura to get romantic with naruto, especially that sasuke is close by and ,well.... i just don't know if she will keep a lid on it when she sees him again.. i pray she will ermm.gif

You're overthinking a bit much on the moments. Naruto only comment back to Hinata as a thanks, not like they exchange many words. It's what people already said, it was side characters' time to shine. Sakura was expressing what Naruto really feels and she was spot on. He's on the road of recovery and now Minato is here, it's possible that she will get more of it than Hinata since she's doing defense. Once again, Kishi's excuse to make all side characters irrelevant to the personal development of Naruto. Lastly, this is only chapter 3. Why this is important to note? It's because when Hinata did it, it was the right time of climax counterattack since that chapter was the 8th of the volume. Sakura has been shown with new progress in each chapter. First one is motivation/worried, second is decided to heal him, and third is to encourage everyone to fight to the death. Fourth is in question but if she does get something out of this, well she has no doubt outshine Hinata by a mile.

As for Sasuke, well, first, we should wait and find out where is he as of now. The disadvantage of showing up now is the fact Sasuke will be mainly talking to Naruto, probably letting him that their big fight is still on or not. Sure, he may talk to Sakura, but again, it's going to be downplay by Naruto, let alone if Karin is still by him. This is why SS is afraid of this progress, especially Minato can seal the deal with Kushina parallel. Also this is what NH afraid of. Until then, I have nothing to predict and just going to wait on the next chapter.

#474 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

Reading this chapter again encouraged my opinion that there's probably going to be another arc after the war.

There is no way this manga is going to end with the current generation at this level. The current generation has to rely on dead people coming back from the dead (Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Itachi) when a major problem arises. Basically, they can't handle their own battle.

If one of the themes of the manga is about "new generation surpassing the old generation" the current generation has a lot more growing up they have to do. (Which I don't mind at all since it could bring more Sakura development!)

On another note, Naruto handing the Kyuubi cloak to the whole alliance was impressive, but Ino mentally connecting the whole alliance was also very impressive!

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 16 May 2013 - 02:42 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#475 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ May 16 2013, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reading this chapter again encouraged my opinion that there's probably going to be another arc after the war.

There is no way this manga is going to end with the current generation at this level. The current generation has to rely on dead people coming back from the dead (Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Itachi) when a major problem arises. Basically, they can't handle their own battle.

If one of the themes of the manga is about "new generation surpassing the old generation" the current generation has a lot more growing up they have to do. (Which I don't mind at all since it could bring more Sakura development!)

On another note, Naruto handing the Kyuubi cloak to the whole alliance was impressive, but Ino mentally connecting the whole alliance was also very impressive!

I'll tell you what. If we don't see the kages (not Edo) then I do believe we will have one more arc. For now, it seems like this volume is concluding the battle but we can be wrong. If there's one more arc, it will be center on Team 7, since that's the only plot left to conclude if both Obito and Madara are gone.

#476 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll tell you what. If we don't see the kages (not Edo) then I do believe we will have one more arc. For now, it seems like this volume is concluding the battle but we can be wrong. If there's one more arc, it will be center on Team 7, since that's the only plot left to conclude if both Obito and Madara are gone.

And if we get a finale arc past the ten tails with focus on everything for team 7, guess who people will think will be center stage, hinata of course cause she is a member of team 7. fu.png

#477 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if we get a finale arc past the ten tails with focus on everything for team 7, guess who people will think will be center stage, hinata of course cause she is a member of team 7. fu.png

And then, it will be the year of TenTen.

#478 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHA i could imagine Kishi being forced to have Hinata stalk naruto throughout this last team 7 arc, just hiding behind trees watching him. laugh.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#479 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And then, it will be the year of TenTen.

WHATT???!!!! So it's true! Tenten=jubii

#480 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 16 2013, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHATT???!!!! So it's true! Tenten=jubii

The final transformation of the Juubi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic