Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 15 2013, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Link please? This should be funny.

Please don't, honestly the guy is as biased as regular NH fans I'm warning you don't pay attention to him. He comes up with the craziest and silliest arguments to support his pairing.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#402 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 15 2013, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its funny, I was playing UNS3 earlier today, I usually see some Hinata, but none today. I was playing as Kakuzu for a bit, then Yugito, then later Fuu, then Kakashi. I was going to use 9CM Naruto, but decided nah, its a sakura day. I don't use Sakura as much as Kakashi or Yugito, but then guess what? I was having trouble finding a match where people did not quit out. One person even spoke to me going, "Oh Sakura, kitten no first this morning and now this, I hate her!"

Seems the effect is spreading faster than we can imagine, lots of upsetness because the REAL heroine got a chapter and good moment.

Just to add insult to injury, I took Minato online and had Naruto and Sakura as support. I beat one guy, he told me why Sakura with them. I said "read the new chapter" 3 hours later, he responded with an are you fing kidding me? I'm done with this manga.

Its only been a few hours and haters rage this much cause one character did this much good? If we really get a confirmed parallel next week by Minato, just imagine the reactions. Biggest of all, this was in no way any attack on the other fanbases, Sakura is just supporting Naruto, its like NH is ready to sink itself. Just wow, just wow, only today. We have suffered a bit with the early reactions to 469, 540, and 615 and we lived through it. Yet the other camp finally sees how it feels and they just cannot take the wounds when the blow they felt today should not have mattered, by logic they should still remain strong because they did not have to suffer through this. Guess the only reasons they are making a big deal are again, Sakura (cause they cannot stand her even if she blinks yet Hinata blinking is like a blessing) and Minato came to give them a heart attack and he just happened to arrive when Naruto is with the very girl they despise. If the MinaKush parallel ends next week, it would kinda have been obvious from the start that she resembled Sakura.

this chapter was good, ME GUSTA.

Now THAT is a good story. Thank you for sharing.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#403 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

Sincerely, i don't believe that Minato will compare Sakura with Kushina or something like that. It's not like i wouldn't be pleased with this, i like Narusaku very much, but this is war. We had so many propitious moments to see pairing development for diverses pairs and none of them were availed. The reason is obvious, they are in war. It's not like they have time do think with the bottom of their hearts. And i highly doubt that Minato will come like "Hey, what a nice pink head behind you. For some reason i don't know she remembers me of my dead wife and you should be with her"! Or "Inside of you i have seen this girl in your memories, good thing she is here"! I mean, what that has to do with anything in the war? It just doesn't make sense.

The "Thanks to you who stayed at my side" from Naruto to Hinata were propitious because of the situation. He was at the ground and she standed him up. They were in a dialogue before, it didn't come out from nothing. If i have a perspective that NS can develop even more during the war, yes, i do. But wouldn't be with a phrase of Minato. I can see him speaking to her, but if a paralell between her and Kushina have to happen, this will be for us for imagine. It's like that thing with Obito seeing Rin in Hinata. That's just... Not that it's impossible or complete nonsense, just it isn't apropriated.

And for NH, i think if there was to be canon, it should have been already! Hinata would be curing him, not Sakura. She does know some medican jutsu too! And would be she the one to give lessons about Naruto to the random shinobis. Kishimoto is giving us a fanservice contrast between the most polemical pairings of the manga and i can figure why. I doubt too in a possible great SS moment when Sauce-kay appears. He's with Karin and his whole Taka team. Of course we'll see an "hi" of something like it, an "it's good to be at the same side as you" or "I'm glad team 7 is brought together again, like it was before", but an deep development? I don't know, really... Tee-he.

Aside the pairing thing, i cheer for more, and only, screentime with the team seven! I am already seeing Kakashi talk no jutsu with Obito while NSS beats Juubi's or Madara's ass. Come on, next week!

#404 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 16 2013, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will chaoter 631 be a 616 the epic troll????

Maybe yes, maybe not.
Who know what will happen in next chapter, it could be sasuke assure sakura and give her a red rosé while genjutsu the entire female in the battlefield to make his harem, or Hinata sudden awoke golden byakugan who can shoot laser from her eyes, or juubi is actually another Lilith from nge.
One thing for me, this is sakura moment and we should cheer it, AND it's not finish yet until rin comparison to sakura happen.

#405 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 15 2013, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its funny, I was playing UNS3 earlier today, I usually see some Hinata, but none today. I was playing as Kakuzu for a bit, then Yugito, then later Fuu, then Kakashi. I was going to use 9CM Naruto, but decided nah, its a sakura day. I don't use Sakura as much as Kakashi or Yugito, but then guess what? I was having trouble finding a match where people did not quit out. One person even spoke to me going, "Oh Sakura, kitten no first this morning and now this, I hate her!"

Seems the effect is spreading faster than we can imagine, lots of upsetness because the REAL heroine got a chapter and good moment.

Just to add insult to injury, I took Minato online and had Naruto and Sakura as support. I beat one guy, he told me why Sakura with them. I said "read the new chapter" 3 hours later, he responded with an are you fing kidding me? I'm done with this manga.

Its only been a few hours and haters rage this much cause one character did this much good? If we really get a confirmed parallel next week by Minato, just imagine the reactions. Biggest of all, this was in no way any attack on the other fanbases, Sakura is just supporting Naruto, its like NH is ready to sink itself. Just wow, just wow, only today. We have suffered a bit with the early reactions to 469, 540, and 615 and we lived through it. Yet the other camp finally sees how it feels and they just cannot take the wounds when the blow they felt today should not have mattered, by logic they should still remain strong because they did not have to suffer through this. Guess the only reasons they are making a big deal are again, Sakura (cause they cannot stand her even if she blinks yet Hinata blinking is like a blessing) and Minato came to give them a heart attack and he just happened to arrive when Naruto is with the very girl they despise. If the MinaKush parallel ends next week, it would kinda have been obvious from the start that she resembled Sakura.

Really? it's that bad? People hate Sakura that badly?? I.. I will never understand... They way they cling to her imperfections and downplay every one of her heroic actions is just.... UGH! When she starts to show her heroine side ppl brush it off or hate her guts for it. Why? I can tell you all of my friends IRL hate her and love, love, love Hinata. I just don't get the hate nor the appeal..

And it's funny, when it comes to the game you were playing, I thought the opposite would happen. I would think everyone would want to fight you if you were Sakura so they could try to knock her out (at least in the game).

Anyway Loved this chapter so much. Kakashi was awesome, Sakura shows once again how well she understands Naruto and how she is the TRUE heroine and the Minato scene so coooool

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#406 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 15 2013, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will chaoter 631 be a 616 the epic troll????

Yes, Sasuke will comes and gives a red rose to Sakura.
But jokes aside being serious the possibility is still there, because Sasuke is coming, then if there's no hinst of SS or Sakura's romantic feelings for Sasuke, because i'm believing that she's on process on moving on, 540 when the whole "you should love a great guy", 579, and this chapter where Sakura acknowledges Naruto and was the only one who understood the true meaning of Naruto's words and also what he's feeling, i just hope he doesnt kitten up this beautifull development to do some crap fanservice.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#407 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Ausakura @ May 15 2013, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sincerely, i don't believe that Minato will compare Sakura with Kushina or something like that. It's not like i wouldn't be pleased with this, i like Narusaku very much, but this is war. We had so many propitious moments to see pairing development for diverses pairs and none of them were availed. The reason is obvious, they are in war. It's not like they have time do think with the bottom of their hearts. And i highly doubt that Minato will come like "Hey, what a nice pink head behind you. For some reason i don't know she remembers me of my dead wife and you should be with her"! Or "Inside of you i have seen this girl in your memories, good thing she is here"! I mean, what that has to do with anything in the war? It just doesn't make sense.

The "Thanks to you who stayed at my side" from Naruto to Hinata were propitious because of the situation. He was at the ground and she standed him up. They were in a dialogue before, it didn't come out from nothing. If i have a perspective that NS can develop even more during the war, yes, i do. But wouldn't be with a phrase of Minato. I can see him speaking to her, but if a paralell between her and Kushina have to happen, this will be for us for imagine. It's like that thing with Obito seeing Rin in Hinata. That's just... Not that it's impossible or complete nonsense, just it isn't apropriated.

And for NH, i think if there was to be canon, it should have been already! Hinata would be curing him, not Sakura. She does know some medican jutsu too! And would be she the one to give lessons about Naruto to the random shinobis. Kishimoto is giving us a fanservice contrast between the most polemical pairings of the manga and i can figure why. I doubt too in a possible great SS moment when Sauce-kay appears. He's with Karin and his whole Taka team. Of course we'll see an "hi" of something like it, an "it's good to be at the same side as you" or "I'm glad team 7 is brought together again, like it was before", but an deep development? I don't know, really... Tee-he.

Aside the pairing thing, i cheer for more, and only, screentime with the team seven! I am already seeing Kakashi talk no jutsu with Obito while NSS beats Juubi's or Madara's ass. Come on, next week!

It's like these guys will talk about daily life, it can happen before Minato leaves to defend Naruto. It doesn't harm to drop a comment or two, especially he's an Edo, which is limit to whenever Orochimaru decides to stop it. Either way, let's just wait for the next chapter.

QUOTE (rocci @ May 15 2013, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe yes, maybe not.
Who know what will happen in next chapter, it could be sasuke assure sakura and give her a red rosé while genjutsu the entire female in the battlefield to make his harem, or Hinata sudden awoke golden byakugan who can shoot laser from her eyes, or juubi is actually another Lilith from nge.
One thing for me, this is sakura moment and we should cheer it, AND it's not finish yet until rin comparison to sakura happen.

And it's just the beginning. Chapter 3 and already things are getting excited.

#408 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Ausakura @ May 15 2013, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kind of agree with you there. But know this Hinata does NOT KNOW medical jutsu STOP watching the anime and only pay attention to Kishimoto's manga. The whole" Hinata healing" is just a worshiping move by Pierot because they're big time fan boys of her character.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#409 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Ausakura @ May 16 2013, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If obito see rin in Hinata, I will drop this manga immediately.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 16 2013, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Sasuke will comes and gives a red rose to Sakura.
But jokes aside being serious the possibility is still there, because Sasuke is coming, then if there's no hinst of SS or Sakura's romantic feelings for Sasuke, because i'm believing that she's on process on moving on, 540 when the whole "you should love a great guy", 579, and this chapter where Sakura acknowledges Naruto and was the only one who understood the true meaning of Naruto's words and also what he's feeling, i just hope he doesnt kitten up this beautifull development to do some crap fanservice.

And when she see Karin cling to sasuke, well it's Rtn all over again ><
QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's like these guys will talk about daily life, it can happen before Minato leaves to defend Naruto. It doesn't harm to drop a comment or two, especially he's an Edo, which is limit to whenever Orochimaru decides to stop it. Either way, let's just wait for the next chapter.

And it's just the beginning. Chapter 3 and already things are getting excited.

Agree

#410 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool story, bro.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#411 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ May 15 2013, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just remembered another really cool thing about this chapter and that is Team 10, particularly Ino. Ino is probably my 2nd favorite female character, right after Sakura, so it's really nice to see her get some proper development. I really liked that panel of Choji smiling at Ino. Sometimes, I really hope that those two end up together. That would be so perfect. Overweight guy ends up with girl who used to say that overweight guys would never get any girls. biggrin.gif

Also, it just hit me that Ino understands the pain of losing a loved one. In fact, she has done so ever since the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. For some reason, I keep wishing that Sakura would also gain that extra dimension, but I just can't quite decide why. I guess it's because it can possibly add a certain complexity to a character and since Sakura is a main character, I feel that she should be among the most complex characters. Anyway, I'm rambling. Sorry. I guess I'm still anxious about whether Tsunade will die or not. tongue.gif

I know, right? It would be ironic but in a very sweet way. Actually, when I think about it it's the same thing with Sakura and Ino. My word, I think I have fully realized that association.

Both Sakura and Ino started out as shallow girls that desperately competed for the affection of the cool guy, Sasuke, who didn't have much to offer apart from his elite status. While Sakura suffered from low self esteem because of her inability to attract Sasuke while having personality repression, Ino kept going on crazy diets to become way too thin just for the sake of making Sasuke hers. Both girls always displayed not very admirable qualities just for their desire of Sasuke.

On one side Sakura starts out hating Naruto and finding him annoying, on the other Ino constantly kept making jabs at Chouji for his weight. Both girl thought that their partners where uncool and not worth their time. But of course as they spent more time with them their bonds grew.

It brings both Sakura and Ino full circle if they can finally let go of their childish romantic desires for Sasuke in favor of the growing affection they have for the originally uncool guys they thought weren't worth their time.

Both Naruto and Chouji have shown a considerable amount of physical and mental growth, and maybe that could serve as plot device for Sakura and Ino how close minded it was of them to put their desires solely on Sasuke just because he's the one that started great.

Sakura has already started on that route with her confession to Naruto, but still has issues to work out. Ino has shown hints of starting to admire Chouji, like when he unleashed his butterfly mode. I think Ino said something among the lines of "This is the first time I've seen you take charge like that." Well, women do like a man that takes charge. fu.png

I really hope that Kishi goes in that route. It's fine with Ino and Chouji don't become a couple, but at the very least I want her to make the realization that putting so much affection on Sasuke wasn't worth her time. I want to see Ino value herself. It seems she already started to acknowledge that negativity of her feelings for Sasuke since she sarcastically called them "positive love".

Since Sasuke is gonna fight on the alliance side, I do hope that Kishi doesn't make it as an excuse to showcase how Sasuke is such a great admirable guy, and then have Sakura and Ino react to that fact. I would never understand what is Kishi's goal in still making all girls go gaga for Sasuke at this point when the story can clearly be built up perfectly for them to get over those negative feelings. Karin is an exception, but I won't go into that here.

Please, please, please Kishi make Sakura and Ino move forward in maturing their feelings. Kishi built up his story perfectly for Sakura and Ino to get over Sasuke. I think I would feel literally sick if somehow their feelings got reaffirmed as if it was a positive thing. Just writing about it gives me nausea. sick.gif

#412 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 16 2013, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kind of agree with you there. But know this Hinata does NOT KNOW medical jutsu STOP watching the anime and only pay attention to Kishimoto's manga. The whole" Hinata healing" is just a worshiping move by Pierot because they're big time fan boys of her character.

Wow, seriously? That got me of surprise. I really tought this because of this scene on the anime. But i tought that too coz she knew right away the problem in Naruto's shoulder and fixed it with a gentle fist. But well, i'm sorry. I don't watch the anime too much, tough.

#413 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Ausakura @ May 15 2013, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, seriously? That got me of surprise. I really tought this because of this scene on the anime. But i tought that too coz she knew right away the problem in Naruto's shoulder and fixed it with a gentle fist. But well, i'm sorry. I don't watch the anime too much, tough.

Yeah, she doesn't know medical jutsu at all. I find that anyone can fix a popped shoulder if you know how. Don't really need to be a doctor for that.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 May 2013 - 12:20 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#414 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 16 2013, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, she doesn't know medical jutsu at all. I find that anyone can fix a popped shoulder if you know how. Don't really need to be a doctor for that.

Well anyone especially those who has x-ray vision.

#415 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 15 2013, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well anyone especially those who has x-ray vision.

You know that reminds me of a hentai comic where Hinata kept trying to see Naruto naked through his clothes.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#416 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 16 2013, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, to realize that someone is in pain without saying anything is a bit too hard for anyone who does'nt have any medical knowledge, right? Even for who does...
If i give an slap in someone's dislocated shoulder without cognition, i think i would only worsen the situation! Haha.

But well, i know, this is shonen manga, magic things happens.

#417 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

Just back from my lurk in NF forum, redragon you are right the hate!! Urg the hate.
@ ausakura
Well it's the benefit to have stalk-....watcher or admirer. Who has x-ray vision.

#418 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, right? It would be ironic but in a very sweet way. Actually, when I think about it it's the same thing with Sakura and Ino. My word, I think I have fully realized that association.

Both Sakura and Ino started out as shallow girls that desperately competed for the affection of the cool guy, Sasuke, who didn't have much to offer apart from his elite status. While Sakura suffered from low self esteem because of her inability to attract Sasuke while having personality repression, Ino kept going on crazy diets to become way too thin just for the sake of making Sasuke hers. Both girls always displayed not very admirable qualities just for their desire of Sasuke.

On one side Sakura starts out hating Naruto and finding him annoying, on the other Ino constantly kept making jabs at Chouji for his weight. Both girl thought that their partners where uncool and not worth their time. But of course as they spent more time with them their bonds grew.

It brings both Sakura and Ino full circle if they can finally let go of their childish romantic desires for Sasuke in favor of the growing affection they have for the originally uncool guys they thought weren't worth their time.

Both Naruto and Chouji have shown a considerable amount of physical and mental growth, and maybe that could serve as plot device for Sakura and Ino how close minded it was of them to put their desires solely on Sasuke just because he's the one that started great.

Sakura has already started on that route with her confession to Naruto, but still has issues to work out. Ino has shown hints of starting to admire Chouji, like when he unleashed his butterfly mode. I think Ino said something among the lines of "This is the first time I've seen you take charge like that." Well, women do like a man that takes charge. fu.png

I really hope that Kishi goes in that route. It's fine with Ino and Chouji don't become a couple, but at the very least I want her to make the realization that putting so much affection on Sasuke wasn't worth her time. I want to see Ino value herself. It seems she already started to acknowledge that negativity of her feelings for Sasuke since she sarcastically called them "positive love".

Since Sasuke is gonna fight on the alliance side, I do hope that Kishi doesn't make it as an excuse to showcase how Sasuke is such a great admirable guy, and then have Sakura and Ino react to that fact. I would never understand what is Kishi's goal in still making all girls go gaga for Sasuke at this point when the story can clearly be built up perfectly for them to get over those negative feelings. Karin is an exception, but I won't go into that here.

Please, please, please Kishi make Sakura and Ino move forward in maturing their feelings. Kishi built up his story perfectly for Sakura and Ino to get over Sasuke. I think I would feel literally sick if somehow their feelings got reaffirmed as if it was a positive thing. Just writing about it gives me nausea. sick.gif

Indeed. That's exactly how I feel as well. Kishi sure loves his parallels. laugh.gif

As for Ino, perhaps the "positive love" moment was all the development she needed to realize how foolish her infatuation with Sasuke was. Perhaps she has already moved on. I don't know, but I don't think she'll start fangirling once Sasuke shows up and the same goes for Sakura. That would just be such a monumental regression of both their characters. If anything, I think Sasuke's arrival will be the final closure for Ino. As for Sakura, well her relationship with Sasuke is a bit more complicated, but maybe Ino will be a good friend and help Sakura work through her unresolved feelings. wink.gif

As for ChoIno, I have absolutely no idea what Kishi is planning, if he is even planning anything at all. All I can say is that it gives of a very strong NS vibe, which is why I like it so much. happy.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#419 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

Can ChoIno even happen? Wouldn't that ruin the whole clan thing they have going on?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#420 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

My favourite chapter of this Arc this far, being able to see everyone shine like InoShikaCho, Kakashi and even Bee all get theyre important roles making them even look more epic haha. And ofcourse im not forgeting our heroine Sakura~~ god I LOVE this chapter already, read it about 3 times and still going. With Minato comming in means that s@%ts just got real! Am i the only one listening to TwoStepsFrom Hell album while watching this chapters??
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users