95 replies to this topic

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:05 AM

So... apparently everybody and their grandmothers are freaking out about a scarf that Naruto is wearing in The Last movie posters.

I'm tired having to keep up with posts being buried in the endless debacle of pages to where people can't have a coherent conversation about a subject before it gets trampled on and barely seen cause of other posts by all different subjects, and since this seems to be a hot topic right now, I figured I'd make (once again) another thread to hold this topic here;.....and to get my mind straight, since I have no clue what's going on.

1. Why do people think that this scarf has anything to do with Hinata?

2. It's also possible somebody else could have given him the scarf, people should realize it's not only Hinata that admires Naruto for his actions  :argh:   Hell, he saved the whole damn world, anybody could have given it to him. 

I'd like to hear your thoughts about this. 

Oh, and for the sake of keeping things similar to my last thread, lets try to be positive and think rationally. Most of the time when we think kitten hits the fan, there's nothing to worry about. 

Edited by Fenris, 09 October 2014 - 03:05 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:15 AM

Probably bcuz many NH fans arw trying hard to convince us, some of us have got nervous

Tho idc about the scarf

#3 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:19 AM

It's desperation at its finest.

#4 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:25 AM

Amanda, it's from Ino.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:28 AM

This scarf is either going to be damn symbolic...

... or it's gonna troll all of us.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:38 AM

I haven't heard anyone hear panic about it.

I'm just curious why he would wear a scarf to begin with.

eh10ut.jpg

#7 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:38 AM

"Sakura's feminity has increased, Naruto surely ... doesn't give a kitten about it since he has an even more developed Hinata to give him his favorite red scarf so he doesn't catch a cold like a good girlfriend."

I said I wouldn't comment anymore, but I couldn't help when I saw that.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:41 AM

"Sakura's feminity has increased, Naruto surely ... doesn't give a f**k about it since he has an even more developed Hinata to give him his favorite red scarf so he doesn't catch a cold like a good girlfriend."

Huh? What is this?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:42 AM

"Sakura's feminity has increased, Naruto surely ... doesn't give a kitten about it since he has an even more developed Hinata to give him his favorite red scarf so he doesn't catch a cold like a good girlfriend."

I reallyyyy hope they were joking.   :chuckle:

Edited by Fenris, 09 October 2014 - 03:42 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#10 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:49 AM

It gets its own thread?  :zaru:

#11 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:50 AM

This red scarf could simply be a thinly disguised effort on Pierrot's part to misdirect the viewers and make them believe that Hinata is an equal rival in love for Naruto's affections. It doesn't matter to me though. They've tried these tactics already in the build-up towards RtN's release. The trepidation for these hoaxes wore off some time back when I chose not to allow every little bit of character interaction between these two people or that two people to poison my certainty in NaruSaku. 

And what happens when Hinata has her chest blown off and her face severely mangled like Ibiki's bald head in some disastrous battle? I'm hoping that the fans who chose to justify their stance with this  arguing point will be consistent in disowning Hinata the moment she becomes less than physically "perfect" in their eyes. 

#12 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:53 AM

I want to believe that Sakura was who gave that scarf, but for a shonen is too much. I am going with Konohamaru or his group who gave it.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#13 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:10 AM

Ah sorry if I confused anyone. It was a joke of mine. I meant I couldn't help posting it when I read that scarf theory of NH. No NH fan said what I posted LOL It was a joke. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#14 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:11 AM

Ah sorry if I confused anyone. It was a joke of mine. I meant I couldn't help posting it when I read that scarf theory of NH. No NH fan said what I posted LOL It was a joke. 

Well actually.....

eh10ut.jpg

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:16 AM

This red scarf could simply be a thinly disguised effort on Pierrot's part to misdirect the viewers and make them believe that Hinata is an equal rival in love for Naruto's affections. It doesn't matter to me though. They've tried these tactics already in the build-up towards RtN's release. The trepidation for these hoaxes wore off some time back when I chose not to allow every little bit of character interaction between these two people or that two people to poison my certainty in NaruSaku. 

And what happens when Hinata has her chest blown off and her face severely mangled like Ibiki's bald head in some disastrous battle? I'm hoping that the fans who chose to justify their stance with this  arguing point will be consistent in disowning Hinata the moment she becomes less than physically "perfect" in their eyes. 

When I saw the red scarf I had a feeling the NH fans would start bringing up lies saying that Naruto gave her that scarf.

#16 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:29 AM

-facepalm- a scarf...is gonna tell us who is endgame? ...ugh *walks off* lolll

but seriously..pay attention to the way the scarf falls from being flapped by Naruto in the picture..it lands on Sakura

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#17 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:47 AM

that it, i go to make the scarf fanclub in nf :hm:

#18 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:11 AM

Probably bcuz many NH fans arw trying hard to convince us, some of us have got nervous

Tho idc about the scarf

I swear, Naruto and Sakura could be married with two kids and there would be some theories out there about how the kids aren't his and people on this board would flip out over it. 

#19 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:15 AM

we could make the case that since its a red scarf, Sakura gave Naruto it because Sakura wears red. Thats how dumb NaruHina fans are they search in desperation for any clue to throw at us and claim it means Naruhina but, its a load of BS

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#20 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

YOU ARE IN DENIAL! IN JAPAN ONLY BEAUTIFUL AND SHY PEOPLE GIVE RED SCARVES TO HEIR BOYFRIENDO AND HUSBANDO!! :hm:  IT'S A LUCKLY GIFT!!

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users