#1 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

http://narutobase.ne...ad.php?t=424978

Don't know if this should be called spoilers, it is the entire chapter after all...
I'm sure the mangapanda version will be out later in case you'd rather read that.

thoughts

Manga Panda version is also up now :

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643

Edited by Branden, 19 August 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#2 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

I hadn't open this thread.... After all, the chapter isn't "seriously" released since actually the scans are based on chinese scans... Besides I feel like this scan have a lot of imprecisions...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#3 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Obito only said this "It’s the anniversary of Minato and Kushina’s deaths! The day both your parents died!"

http://forums.mangaf...43-Translations

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#4 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

This is translated from the Chinese scan right?

Hmm, I feel like we shouldn't be sure of the translation until we get translations from the Japanese scan. 

Edited by megi, 17 August 2013 - 08:11 PM.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#5 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

They said that was a translation error for it being the death of Rin, its supposed to be Minato and Kushina others have said. If Rin did die the same day Minato and Kushina did then that makes things interesting. But I wonder how they will avert this crisis at the end of the chapter. Sadly this is a technique even Katsuayu wont be able to resist like the almighty push (as its called by the translation) Pain used to level the leaf village. This scene with Naruto and Minato sure will bring a neat opening. I like how Tobirama is being tactical and knows he cannot do the same sneak attack even though sage techniques work. If Naruto and Hashirama would be able to face Obito, their chances would be better long as Naruto had sage mode active and long as Hashirama was not hit by Obito. But its very funny how chatte said RtN is becoming more and more canon, I mean we have dark Kurama now. I only wonder what will come forward. If anything hopefully theres a NS moment on Naruto's birthday.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Is it me or I just noticed that Sasuke hasn't done much in this battle. I feel like his purpose was to hint his intention, stay away from the alliance for not letting them know his true plan, and witness Naruto's power. I noticed his "..." after Naruto successfully hit Obito. I wonder why. Anyway, I'll wait for (un)official translation.

#7 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Is it me or I just noticed that Sasuke hasn't done much in this battle. I feel like his purpose was to hint his intention, stay away from the alliance for not letting them know his true plan, and witness Naruto's power. I noticed his "..." after Naruto successfully hit Obito. I wonder why. Anyway, I'll wait for (un)official translation.

S

Edited by Kster95, 17 August 2013 - 08:22 PM.

43iduct.jpg

#8 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

It does if you look at it from the context of Naruto and Sasuke switching places.

Sasuke slipping to the deadlast positon with no one trusting him and needinfg to rebuild his bonds

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Well Sasuke isn't completely out of place, I mean being an uchiha he already has the necessary powers to match Naruto when it comes to Kurama. Sasuke will still equal Naruto when it comes time, in this current fight well, there needs to be some context between Minato and Naruto, father and son. Sasuke will get his time too. Don't be surprised if Obito tries to press information on Sasuke and his choice, that still very much remains alive. I still say I would not be surprised if Obito or rather Madara extend their hand out to Sasuke and say "as an uchiha you know the history of hate from out clan, how we were feared, how we were treated, we can change that all now." Something like that can still come. Sasuke doing something bad aka harming Naruto is still alive, the very notions of 635 and Sasuke saying he will end Naruto still exist despite Sasuke's limits in this fight for now.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

I wouldn't say Sasuke is there for nothing but I don't think a battle or seek redemption (which is not his intention anyway) is the purpose.

#11 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

Sasuke is there to get rid of Obito and Madara first in order to deal with Naruto without interruptions.

ナルサク

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Sasuke is there to get rid of Obito and Madara first in order to deal with Naruto without interruptions.

I know but I'm just saying battle wise. I guess he's there for plot twist.

#13 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

I know but I'm just saying battle wise. I guess he's there for plot twist.

Aha. Yep, I'm so looking forward to it. Waiting for it every chapter.

ナルサク

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

Aha. Yep, I'm so looking forward to it. Waiting for it every chapter.

Same here. Who knew he will make me anticipate. Lol.

#15 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

Anyone actually think Jugo will play a role now that its been found out the Jubbi being composed of natural energy is vulnerable to it? Jugo's abilities are all nature chakra based. He is not going to fight, but he can bring the stuff in like its nothing. Anyone think its likely he will be a source of power for Sasuke to use in the fight? Technically Sasuke also wielded natural energy when he had the curse mark.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

Anyone actually think Jugo will play a role now that its been found out the Jubbi being composed of natural energy is vulnerable to it? Jugo's abilities are all nature chakra based. He is not going to fight, but he can bring the stuff in like its nothing. Anyone think its likely he will be a source of power for Sasuke to use in the fight? Technically Sasuke also wielded natural energy when he had the curse mark.

To be honest, I don't know. Something tells me Sasuke will be shifted to somewhere else. Obito seems to be Minato/Naruto's fight at the moment. Minato for being there to get all the bad talk since he's the closest one that resembles Naruto's future (dreams come true).

#17 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

Maybe, it's not impossible, but... I think that Karin has the best chances to powe up Sasuke.

Before awakening a Rinnegan, or even mastering Juubi, Sasuke needs powers of a Senju lineage. 

Karin has them, so it's pretty obvious that she'll play a big role for his powering up. 

And of course, we will know about this thing she did to him in the past.

Prepare for flashbacks again!! o/

#18 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

Chapter was pretty good, I liked how it was set up in the begining from Minato's interaction with Dark Kurama to the fist bumps between Minato and Naruto along with Light and Dark Kurama at the end. I'm really excited Naruto go full Bijuu mode next chapter.

My Review for Chapter 643:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hey, LuckyChi7, why do you get to post videos with the panels of the latest and chapter and not get banned or have your account removed for it, but when 4Life does it, the first video gets immediately banned? Youtube makes a lot of logical sense doesn't it?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

Hey, LuckyChi7, why do you get to post videos with the panels of the latest and chapter and not get banned or have your account removed for it, but when 4Life does it, the first video gets immediately banned? Youtube makes a lot of logical sense doesn't it?

Yes, please do help me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users