10 replies to this topic

#1 Godai52

Godai52

Uber pervert and Masochistic obscessor

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:40 AM

I wrote this on FF.net, Smiters seems to like it so I'll just post the link for you all

My fic
[COLOR=red]I'm a perv, any doubts? Ask Soritia

#2 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:49 AM

AH so you are the person who wrote Saotome Naruto. You my friend ARE A GENIUS!

I love the Naruto/Ranma 1/2 cross over especially since I read both manga's. I swear my favorite part so far was when Naruto got Kuno tied up to the flag pole and Ranma saluted the schoo's new flag. laugh.gif

Oh that crazy Tatewaki Kuno

Ah I like the fact that Ranma and Akane are somewhat together too and I hope they can go with Ranma that way they can live happily in Konoha.

I can't wait to see more.

#3 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:53 AM

Cool. I like that fic. Is goooooooooooooooooood tongue.gif

#4 Godai52

Godai52

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 02:42 AM

Thanks, I don't consider myself that much of a genius though. A sadist when it comes to torture, yes, somewhat above the average in my screwed up version of reality maybe but not a genius.

I'm about at Naruto's level of genius (meaning you need to give me a pressing problem and I'll solve it as longh as there's enough fire behind me to make me run through all the work) But I'll take the compliment anyway so thanks again.

#5 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2004 - 02:46 AM

Well your fic is a better than most of the cross overs that I've seen. A lot of them are very badly done but you fit in Ranma to the Naruto world nicely.

Also to be honest SharinganK and Smiter are the two best NaruSaku writers on FF.net but your fic is high up there as well. Meaning that it's one of the best NaruSaku fics I've seen on FF.net so yeah be proud.

#6 Godai52

Godai52

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:32 AM

Being compared to Smiters and Sharingank? I must be dremaing! Punch me! :neji: ouch, since my internal organs are liquefying I guess I'm alive. . .hurts though. . .

#7 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:47 AM

Well yeah I mean most NaruSaku's and crossovers aren't very successful. I find this one to be VERY successful. Even more so than the Naruto/DBZ one that someone else is doing.

Ranma is very fitting to be in a cross over with Naruto.

Heh although I'd love to see someone do a One Piece/Naruto cross over

#8 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:18 AM

Wow, the author of one of my favourite stories is here!?

I love Saotome Naruto! biggrin.gif

Of course, you already know that from my reviews. wink.gif Aethos is correct, not many people can pull a crossover off very well, but you fit Ranma and Naruto together so well and it's really nice to see how the characters interact. happy.gif And I also like how you used the springs on the Naruto characters!

This is like a dream... we're getting really good authors and artists here... I don't want to wake up...

Everyone here is looking forward to your next update. wink.gif

#9 Godai52

Godai52

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 01:51 AM

I'll try, and I mean try to get chapter 10 out by the 10th in honor of Naruto's birthday but I'm not really sure I'll make the deadline. I'm feeling a bit of a writer's block and it's annoying the hell out of me. I bet I'll unblock and write 2 chapters at once but until then I'm stuck on page 3. When the chapter ranges between 12 to 15 pages per chapter it's far from the results desired.

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 October 2004 - 11:11 AM

Ah, yeah, I can sympathise with that.

I hope it goes away soon. happy.gif I usually keep a whole document of plot ideas that pop into my head in my spare time, so I can be able to fish through them if I ever get stuck.

The block I get is when I'm stuck on how to describe an action or trying to analyse how a character would react in his/her current situation.

Just relax, and best of luck! happy.gif

#11 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 02:17 PM

I hate writer's block. I have a cure for it, though. Find a character you HATE that everyone else seems to LOVE. My favourite target is Kagome from Inuyasha. Then just start RANTING about why you hate that character.

Most of the time, my rants take the form of a fanfic. Heh tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users