• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#61 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:22 PM

Ehhh, the only ship right now that get's my attention is Jaune and Ruby. And this one barely has a chance from happening. What can I say? I'm a sucker for platonic friendships that turn into romance.

The only 2 pairings so far in this series to look WAY too obvious have been Jaune x Pyrrha and Sun x Blake.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#62 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:36 PM

The only 2 pairings so far in this series to look WAY too obvious have been Jaune x Pyrrha and Sun x Blake.

True but with Pyrrha dead Ruby/Jaune has a big shot of happening. Not to mention the ending of episode 2 looks like a hint that RT is going to take the Ruby/Jaune path.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#63 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:42 PM

True but with Pyrrha dead Ruby/Jaune has a big shot of happening. Not to mention the ending of episode 2 looks like a hint that RT is going to take the Ruby/Jaune path.

Link me what you're talking about. And yeah, it does have a pretty good chance now.

2XtVwF6.png

#64 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:55 AM

Link me what you're talking about. And yeah, it does have a pretty good chance now.

Watch the end of episode 2 when Jaune was training using Pyrrha's recording and Ruby watching him. Her face before leaving says it all.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#65 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:04 AM

Watch the end of episode 2 when Jaune was training using Pyrrha's recording and Ruby watching him. Her face before leaving says it all.

I kind of already saw some flags way back at the party episode, were Jaune gives his drink to Ruby only for her to stare at him with a longing expression and then drink from his cup, rather then hers.

But yeah, episode 2 king of give some of those vibes too.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#66 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:17 AM

I kind of already saw some flags way back at the party episode, were Jaune gives his drink to Ruby only for her to stare at him with a longing expression and then drink from his cup, rather then hers.

But yeah, episode 2 king of give some of those vibes too.

When was that? Was it at the start of episode 2 after the Weiss scene?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#67 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:25 AM

You forgot to add that Salem is looking for Ozpin's cane mentioning as some kind of relic.

Damn I knew I had forgotten something,  I'll be sure to mention it in next week's video. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#68 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:46 AM

When was that? Was it at the start of episode 2 after the Weiss scene?

In the episode called dance dance Infiltration. Season 2, episode 7.

This scene, in particular:

tumblr_nbsnxlAO0M1r0l1e4o2_500.giftumblr_nbsnxlAO0M1r0l1e4o1_500.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#69 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:57 PM

In the episode called dance dance Infiltration. Season 2, episode 7.

This scene, in particular:

tumblr_nbsnxlAO0M1r0l1e4o2_500.giftumblr_nbsnxlAO0M1r0l1e4o1_500.gif

Oh I forgot about that episode its been a while. But yeah that looks like a small hint RT has put. I don't know if its true but Miles and Kerry said that Pyrrha dying was planned from the beginning so Monty also had those intentions it was even confirmed by her VA Jen Brown. So maybe they've been planning to develop Ruby/Jaune since they first met in volume 1 when Jaune introduced himself to her after getting ditched by Yang. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#70 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:11 PM

Posted my thoughts of the episode on my blog, I'll share them on here again

Point A. I'm really glad that Blake is going to be stuck with Sun for a while. The two are certainly opposites in personality, but I think Sun is the type of person Blake needs right now to get her through this tough time.

Point B. Another RWBY episode, another heartbreaker. It really sucks seeing Yang so depressed right now  :cry:  and I'm really curious to see how the writers will navigate her character to recover and come back stronger. I was also glad to see she'll be getting a new mechanic arm. Hopefully it will get some custom abilities.

On a side note, as I've said before, I'm all for Jaune and Weiss. I think there's a chance they can get together, although, I realize that there's a chance for him and Ruby, too.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#71 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:53 PM

Posted my thoughts of the episode on my blog, I'll share them on here again

Point A. I'm really glad that Blake is going to be stuck with Sun for a while. The two are certainly opposites in personality, but I think Sun is the type of person Blake needs right now to get her through this tough time.

Point B. Another RWBY episode, another heartbreaker. It really sucks seeing Yang so depressed right now  :cry:  and I'm really curious to see how the writers will navigate her character to recover and come back stronger. I was also glad to see she'll be getting a new mechanic arm. Hopefully it will get some custom abilities.

On a side note, as I've said before, I'm all for Jaune and Weiss. I think there's a chance they can get together, although, I realize that there's a chance for him and Ruby, too.

The way I see it Weiss has never shown any romantic interest in Jaune at all. If she has never shown any interest in him before she's not going to start now. Besides Ruby has better chances with him right now in addition that they've been traveling together with Ren and Nora for six months and they basically have some development compared with Weiss. Though I don't have a problem with Jaune/Weiss I like the pairing but I don't see it happening. Also it looks like Jaune has gotten over his crush for her since he stopped bothering her after the dance, 

Edited by Gravenimage, 06 November 2016 - 08:02 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#72 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:25 PM

The way I see it Weiss has never shown any romantic interest in Jaune at all. If she has never shown any interest in him before she's not going to start now. Besides Ruby has better chances with him right now in addition that they've been traveling together with Ren and Nora for six months and they basically have some development compared with Weiss. Though I don't have a problem with Jaune/Weiss I like the pairing but I don't see it happening. Also it looks like Jaune has gotten over his crush for her since he stopped bothering her after the dance, 

That's certainly true. Regardless, I think it will be interesting when all these characters meet up again and maybe there will be some interaction between the two.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#73 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:38 PM

Volume 4 world of Remnant between the kingdoms

http://www.animepace...etween-kingdoms

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#74 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

Hello! Took me forever to catch up to RWBY....even though I was planning to watch it since it first started.....

Surprised to see Ruby and Jaune fans here, I thought I would be alone lol

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#75 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

Hello! Took me forever to catch up to RWBY....even though I was planning to watch it since it first started.....

Surprised to see Ruby and Jaune fans here, I thought I would be alone lol

You're not alone my friend I love Arkos (Pyrrha/Jaune) and Lancaster (Ruby/Jaune) both pairings are among my favorites in RWBY. Glad to know you have catch up to the show volume 4 episode 4 will be release tomorrow in the afternoon.I will immediately post the link when its available to watch.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 November 2016 - 08:21 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#76 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:28 AM

You're not alone my friend I love Arkos (Pyrrha/Jaune) and Lancaster (Ruby/Jaune) both pairings are among my favorites in RWBY. Glad to know you have catch up to the show volume 4 episode 4 will be release tomorrow in the afternoon.I will immediately post the link when its available to watch.

Speaking of Pyrrha....that ending for her was brutal...I just realized that those that are not the main protagonist and I like them, end up dead....it happened alot to me while the ship becomes somewhat canon...weird

Oh cool!! I got things to watch this season!! HTGAWM is back on hiatus, at least some are still going on

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#77 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

Volume 4 chapter 4 titled Family 

http://www.animepace...ume-4-episode-4

Finally we learn that the farm boy is named Oscar and he was staring at the mirror and suddenly Ozpin's voice was heard coming from the mirror. Either Ozpin is in the mirror or his spirit is inside of Oscar I know this has the vibe of the Wizard of Oz thing.

Happy to see Yang laughing like she's returning to normal and that she finally put on the prosthetic arm she's going to start training with Taiyang this is great start for her character progression. However she's still suffering from the aftermath of the fall of Beacon mainly, her encounter with Adam. 

Qrow looking after Ruby how cute and YES finally Raven shows up since we haven't heard from her since volume 2. She's the leader of a group bandits the ones who attacked Shion village and she looks like she doesn't care about her daughter Yang at all (I'm not surprised :roll: ) But at least the theories that she's working for Salem and that she's the leader of the White Fang have been thrown out of the window. Also it explains clearly what kind of childhood Qrow and Raven had and why he disagrees with her ideals. 

This episode was great and I can't wait for the next one so I will give it a 5/5.

Edited by Gravenimage, 19 November 2016 - 05:21 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#78 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:11 PM

Really don't understand the fear of Grimm in this series. Ruby could take on hundreds by herself before even entering the academy. They're so weak it's not even funny. 99% of them that you find in the wild while going town to town are those fodder type werewolf looking things. Ruby really should of said "we are lucky not to run into any fodder trash I could take out with my eyes closed and my arms tied behind my back."

More importantly, Raven looks amazing. :wub:

2XtVwF6.png

#79 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:55 PM

Really don't understand the fear of Grimm in this series. Ruby could take on hundreds by herself before even entering the academy. They're so weak it's not even funny. 99% of them that you find in the wild while going town to town are those fodder type werewolf looking things. Ruby really should of said "we are lucky not to run into any fodder trash I could take out with my eyes closed and my arms tied behind my back."

More importantly, Raven looks amazing. :wub:

I'm guessing the first fear is because of their numbers, in a way they can be similar to zombies. While they can be killed, there are more that take their place and it can get exhausting. Another issue I think is that the number of hunters and huntresses is relatively low. Most in the general public probably couldn't take down a herd of grim and they could likely cause plenty of damage, both in terms of infrastructure and human life. From the perspective of hunters and huntresses, yes, they're not very durable, but I think they still serve as a threat. Plus, because of what's taken place, their strength may grow.

New Episode

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#80 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:17 PM

I'm guessing the first fear is because of their numbers, in a way they can be similar to zombies. While they can be killed, there are more that take their place and it can get exhausting. Another issue I think is that the number of hunters and huntresses is relatively low. Most in the general public probably couldn't take down a herd of grim and they could likely cause plenty of damage, both in terms of infrastructure and human life. From the perspective of hunters and huntresses, yes, they're not very durable, but I think they still serve as a threat. Plus, because of what's taken place, their strength may grow.

New Episode

Well Raven doesn't work for Salem and she has nothing to do with the White Fang so she's not a big bad more like a neutral a bit of an anti hero. I'm more curious about Oscar and his connection to Ozpin. Like I said either Ozpin is inside the mirror or he's somehow inside of Oscar's body. With this revelation Oscar will definitely play an important role in this volume and I have a feeling he will meet team RNJR. And I'm gonna call it that Ruby will develop a crush on Oscar starting the ship of Osby or Farm Rose. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users