#1 XtakenXbyXdarknessX

XtakenXbyXdarknessX

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

After narusaku I like Either Kibahina or Sasuhina or Kakasaku

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
(\ _/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#2 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:19 PM

There's already a thread for this I think.....and KakaSaku should go under the crack pairing thread (eww).
But, I do like TemaShika.

Edited by Kyuudaime, 06 September 2008 - 07:57 PM.

#3 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:51 PM

Well, as cracky as it sounds, I've always been a fan of NarutoxTayuya and NarutoxTemari. Naruto just seems to go well with bossy women. If they're tough, that just makes it all the more appealing.

I guess I'm also a fan of TemarixShikamaru, though not as much as I used to be.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#4 Nasir

Nasir

Who dare makes my ebony haired goddess upset??

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:12 PM

NaruTsu.... tongue.gif

#5 ebonydreads

ebonydreads

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:02 AM

ShikaTema or LeeTen. Either way, it doesn't matter.

#6 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

I only read fics with Naruto as the main character, and paired with any girl that's not Hinata... and my favorite tends to switch between the girls from time to time, but I enjoy reading well written NaruKure or NaruAnko fics (or NaruKureAnko... nosebleed8rx.gif)

#7 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:20 PM

Ah... has there really been any other pairing not NaruSaku other than AsuKure and JiraTsu - both of which are dead ;_; - with a lot of development? :\

Ah, I think I'd settle with a very well planned ShikaTema. :] OR InoChouji... if Kishimoto ever wanted to add it in. >>;;

also known as Crackers

#8 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

Shikatema

or

InoChojji

or

Kibahina

These pairings are listed in order of what i like the best...

#9 talesoffireemblem

talesoffireemblem

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Music, Trumpet Playing, Manga, Sports

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

ShikaTema is my second favorite pairing.
Then its NaruIno/NaruSakuIno.

#10 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

I would prefer ShikaIno. They're a funny pairing but they do work out well... in a twisted sort of way. And, after reading a very well written oneshot, I've come under the impression that KibaSaku wouldn't be too bad. But there's not a lot of those floating around...

#11 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Nasir @ Sep 6 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruTsu.... tongue.gif

#12 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

True... That looks like a begginig to a H-Doujin...

I mean... Seriously.

Personally for me it would be Anything extremtly cracky.(NaruTema etc.)
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#13 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Sep 8 2008, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only read fics with Naruto as the main character, and paired with any girl that's not Hinata... and my favorite tends to switch between the girls from time to time, but I enjoy reading well written NaruKure or NaruAnko fics (or NaruKureAnko... nosebleed8rx.gif)

I agree with him its not that i don't like naruhina its just there is a lot of naruhina fics out there and i like variety
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#14 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:05 AM

I found a brand new pairing! I hope (when we see them later and hopefully more moments from them since they debut about 4-5 chapters ago) and that is:

OmoiKarui!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:53 AM

Not exactly sure of nature of the question. Are you asking what possible alternatives do we like or after NaruSaku happen what do you want to happen next out of the possibly pairings?

So...I'll answer both. The first, Naruto/Hanabi and Naruto/Ino.

The second....none. I'm not a fan of most of the pairings I think are likely to happen.

#16 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (True @ Oct 24 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh...this will be a shameless promotion but, if anyone is interested in reading a good Naru/Tsun Lemon, I would suggest my story called, "Duty Calls" It's posted on both fanfiction.net and Adult Fanficiton.net. Err...Just about everyone that's ever read seemed to have a liked it. To be honest I think its one of my better fics. ^^ (End shameless promotion)

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#17 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Oct 28 2008, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh...this will be a shameless promotion but, if anyone is interested in reading a good Naru/Tsun Lemon, I would suggest my story called, "Duty Calls" It's posted on both fanfiction.net and Adult Fanficiton.net. Err...Just about everyone that's ever read seemed to have a liked it. To be honest I think its one of my better fics. ^^ (End shameless promotion)

Ha I have to agree actually! I read it a while back and found it quite enjoyable (Lol the pic I posted actually reminds me a lot of it XD). It was a lot different then the typical "Naruto thinks Tsunade is super hot and wants to have sex with her" and played off many different dynamics for the both of them. The characterization was superb and its a pretty emotional piece. I can't link to it here, but you can easily find it by doing a quick search on both fanfiction sites.

A really good read if your a NaruTsu fan like me!

#18 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (True @ Oct 24 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Link please.

#19 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Oct 29 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Link please.

XDDD, if it wasnt for all the sparkly backround it would be much better, Naru/Tsu does have a good thing going (in fanfics only) the best pairings though have to be crack pairings so Im pretty much open to all other pairings as long as their not yuri or yaoi

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Angel @ Oct 29 2008, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDDD, if it wasnt for all the sparkly backround it would be much better, Naru/Tsu does have a good thing going (in fanfics only) the best pairings though have to be crack pairings so Im pretty much open to all other pairings as long as their not yuri or yaoi

That's from a colored doujin (I don't which one but the art looks good) and NaruTsu is my favorite crack tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users