915 replies to this topic

#1 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:36 PM

I'll be quoting what I've written in another thread:

FINALLY, I found a spring anime 2015 whose first episode premiere I enjoyed from start to end! Studio Madhouse hits again, but this time with a shoujo anime called Ore Monogatari!! (My Love Story!!)

The Main Character Girl is Rinko Yamato:

271401.jpg

The Main Character Guy is Makoto Sunakawa:

sunakawa-makoto.jpg

Just kidding guys, the true main character is this guy

Synopsis: "Gouda Takeo is a freshman in high school. (Both estimates) Weight: 120kg, Height: 2 meters. He spends his days peacefully with his super-popular-with-girls, yet insensitive childhood friend, Sunakawa. One morning, on the train to school, Takeo saves a girl, Yamato, from being molested by a pervert. Could this be the beginning of spring for Takeo?" - http://myanimelist.n.../Ore_Monogatari!!

It has first been serialized in 2011, and has right now 8 volumes. So far, ten chapters have been translated, and I'm up to date with the translated chapters.

There's only one episode so far, so there's nothing like catching up XD The animation is gorgeous as always when it comes to Madhouse. I'm already addicted to the ending song...

Has anyone read the manga yet?

PV to the anime:

EDIT: 1:07--------> "25:29"... How in god's name's world does the time work in Japan :twitch: ?

Edited by trang95, 10 April 2015 - 06:05 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

:wave:  :wave:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#3 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

:wave:  :wave:

:th_yeah: :th_yeah:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#4 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:39 PM

Looking forward to coming back every week and discussing each episode. It'll be 24 episodes, yay! So it'll end when One-Punch Man begins.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#5 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

:th_yeah: :th_yeah:

:chuckle: Can't wait to the next episode :argh:

#6 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Looking forward to coming back every week and discussing each episode. It'll be 24 episodes, yay! So it'll end when One-Punch Man begins.

When's One-punch man gonna begin?

And 24! It's gonna be like Parasyte :argh:

#7 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:43 PM

:chuckle: Can't wait to the next episode :argh:

Me, too!

I don't like the opening that much, but I love the ending song! Already on my Ipod nano XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#8 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:44 PM

Me, too!

I don't like the opening that much, but I love the ending song! Already on my Ipod nano XD

I haven't really listened to them, but gonna put it on the tumblr song thing! 

#9 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:45 PM

Party in here :argh:

#10 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:49 PM

When's One-punch man gonna begin?

And 24! It's gonna be like Parasyte :argh:

Around October. My birthday month will be awesome b/c I'm pretty sure that's when season 2 of Haikyuu will come out. Most fall animes start around that time.

Yes, I'm so glad that the anime is 24 episodes long T_T

You need to catch up with the manga once you finish Haikyuu!. There are some moments in the manga that had me dying for ten minutes straight. I swear to god, Takeo's and Suna's (Takeo always uses a nickname with his best friend) bromance in the best XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#11 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:51 PM

I haven't really listened to them, but gonna put it on the tumblr song thing! 

I hate the fact that this song is only 70 seconds long... Wasn't that the same thing with the ending of Parasyte? I'm not sure if this is typical of Madhouse, but maybe they invest more money into the openings...

I love the ending song, especially the part where Yamato is running around for no reason.

A good shoujo has been discovered. What else did you expect, huh?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#12 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:54 PM

I hate the fact that this song is only 70 seconds long... Wasn't that the same thing with the ending of Parasyte? I'm not sure if this is typical of Madhouse, but maybe they invest more money into the openings...

I love the ending song, especially the part where Yamato is running around for no reason.

I expected MixMix and TrangTrang to be sacrificing an animal as a gift to the Shoujo gods...Goddess' :fu: 

#13 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:56 PM

Your sig XD

Around October. My birthday month will be awesome b/c I'm pretty sure that's when season 2 of Haikyuu will come out. Most fall animes start around that time.

Yes, I'm so glad that the anime is 24 episodes long T_T

You need to catch up with the manga once you finish Haikyuu!. There are some moments in the manga that had me dying for ten minutes straight. I swear to god, Takeo's and Suna's (Takeo always uses a nickname with his best friend) bromance in the best XD

It's only ten chapters long, so I'll catch up this weekend. 

Your birthday month is awesome :argh:  I'm just happy that I get a Naruto novel about their wedding I think it was to mine T-T and I don't know what else will happen XD

I didn't like the ending to Parasyte, only the opening. Madhouse's opening and endings are perf!

#14 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

Your sig XD

Your birthday month is awesome :argh:  I'm just happy that I get a Naruto novel about their wedding I think it was to mine T-T and I don't know what else will happen XD

I didn't like the ending to Parasyte, only the opening. Madhouse's opening and endings are perf!

Yes, my sig :fu:

You have  a  wonderful gift for your birthday month :lulz:

#15 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

Your sig XD

There's one moment b/w Takeo and Suna that I'll never forget. You'll understand when you get to it XD I can't wait to see this animated.

Which Naruto novel?

It is! I love the ending to Parasyte. It might be boring to some, but I think it is just as great as the opening.

Btw, Shinichi's voice actor from Parasyte is the same as the one for Suna :chuckle:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#16 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:00 PM

I expected MixMix and TrangTrang to be sacrificing an animal as a gift to the Shoujo gods...Goddess' :fu:

Dat sig!!!!!!! Saber is love, Saber is life (or is it the other way round...? )

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#17 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:04 PM

Yes, my sig :fu:

You have  a  wonderful gift for your birthday month :lulz:

I have :argh:  I can't wait :argh:  :argh:

There's one moment b/w Takeo and Suna that I'll never forget. You'll understand when you get to it XD I can't wait to see this animated.

Which Naruto novel?

It is! I love the ending to Parasyte. It might be boring to some, but I think it is just as great as the opening.

Btw, Shinichi's voice actor from Parasyte is the same as the one for Suna :chuckle:

Wasn't there coming a novel out May 1st about their wedding?

He is?! lol I never noticed that.

#18 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:04 PM

Dat sig!!!!!!! Saber is love, Saber is life (or is it the other way round...? )

Saber is all :argh: 

You like it :umm:

#19 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:07 PM

I have :argh:  I can't wait :argh:  :argh:

Wasn't there coming a novel out May 1st about their wedding?

He is?! lol I never noticed that.

Which character got married :sweat: ? I don't really keep up with the novels tbh.

Yup. When I heard Suna talk, I knew he sounded familiar (I'm a nerd when it comes to Japanese voice actors XD). Imao, from one Madhouse anime to the next Madhouse anime, that lucky voice actor.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#20 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:08 PM

Saber is all :argh:

You like it :umm:

She's awesome! I love her in that black suit XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shoujo, romance, comedy, slice of life, bromance, unusual main character, madhouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users