Naruto 633

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1209 replies to this topic

#1201 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

How about no?

Wow. You are incredibly rude. Did you believe the statement LAST WARNING was some kind of joke, or a statement that applies to everyone but you. You went ahead and made a post that called NH and SS fans selfish, greedy, and whiners. I'm sorry, maybe I'm going blind or something, but I fail to see how any of that happened on the pages of Chapter 633. And I fail to see even more why these statements are being made about any fandom fans, when it's pretty much THE NUMBER #1 forum rule that statements calling other pairing fans things like selfish, greedy, whiners IS AGAINST THE RULES.

You seem to enjoy racking up warnings and bans. Consider yourself officially warned, James. You blatantly and arrogantly broke the top rule of the forum, and you did it after a direct warning was issued about not doing exactly what you did in a chapter discussion thread.

#1202 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

Oh kitten, stuff is getting serious now.... LOL

Has anyone made a new thread about the new manga spoilers yet or will that be coming later through the night?

#1203 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:41 AM

Well, there's no spoilers yet. If so, well I'll be off. Lol. I am just waiting for the full chapter.

#1204 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

Well, there's no spoilers yet. If so, well I'll be off. Lol. I am just waiting for the full chapter.

yeah i get you, for some  chapters I would like to see the spoilers but for some I sleep and just set an alarm for when the manga is usually released. :P its a pain living in the east coast where the manga gets released at about 5am

#1205 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

I know how you feel. It's the exactly same thing I'm going with. It's almost 3 am.

#1206 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

Spoiler out, but still Japanese text.

#1207 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

Spoiler out, but still Japanese text.

link?

#1208 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

I know how you feel. It's the exactly same thing I'm going with. It's almost 3 am.

the struggle is real man :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users