1209 replies to this topic

#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

I got to say, I love Team 10 dynamic. They're the true definition of tag team division.

#42 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

@atheck:

hinata..beat sakura?? not now or in the future.

right now sakura power level is (low)kage, and no i was the one who say that hinata will win if she has 64 palm attack and disable sakura tenketsu. but now, hehe sorry sakura > jounin level ninja

I don't even recall you making such a statement. That argument has been ongoing on various Naruto forums for years now.

It would appear that Hinata continues to hold Naruto in high regards in her mind. That isn't necessarily a negative quality to have but Kishi should not be attempting to rekindle the dying flames of NH. Although I don't even believe that it was NH oriented. Hinata is utilizing Naruto's actions to better herself as a character and a fighter. The situation appears to resemble that aspect at least.

Edited by Atheck, 05 June 2013 - 09:31 AM.

#43 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

I'm physced up for Lee and tenten to shine: They really need it and deserve it.

I'M a big leeten fan so i hope they become a pairing and kick jubbi ass together.

Question: Does tenten love lee? i'm sure she might....

40283620121415711s.jpg

#44 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

I miss Temari

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#45 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

I just realized....

Lolz

Hinata says she wants to go "all the way" with her fist... :argh: :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#46 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

So, going to this volume, it seems like the shocking twist or "what the hell is going on with other characters?" is on hold until this is dealt with. I get the feeling Obito may beat Kakashi after all. I can't picture the start of the volume with Obito already lost. Could it mean Naruto may actually finish his feud? Hard to say. But if Obito wins and Kakashi is out, how would they defeat him, he's really broken with that jutsu.

#47 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

whether you accept them or not they are part of Hinata's character Neji's advice and thoughts of Naruto to overcome a barrier to achieve 64 palms

this is a good moment for her

still isn't leading to anything romantic tho

It's getting to the point where her motives are completely dependent on Naruto ( which if anything would probably be anit NH or at least anti hinata being a lead). It's ok to have her remember what made her overcome her "fears", but she needs to draw power from herself for herself. 

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

It's getting to the point where her motives are completely dependent on Naruto ( which if anything would probably be anit NH or at least anti hinata being a lead). It's ok to have her remember what made her overcome her "fears", but she needs to draw power from herself for herself. 

It shows that the whole handholding was just for her character tho, that was the final push for her development, that acknowledgement from Naruto.

Despite i have the feeling that this whole " i was always been his side" is wrong due to the fact on the 615 raw there's no "always by my side".

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 05 June 2013 - 09:29 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

I really think that Hinata-> Naruto is never going to stop until Naruto rejects her unfront.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#50 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

I *love* Hinata in this chapter.

I *love* everyone in this chapter.

Awesome stuff all around!

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

Hm, maybe Sasuke taking Juubi could be plan B because Sasuke just now saw Naruto's RKM and he doesn't like it. But little does he knows, there's a stronger one and my God, I don't care if I sound like a douche but I can't wait for Naruto to take the spotlight as well as showing off his badass mode again, just to rub Sasuke's face. Yeah, I am really waiting for the moment Naruto defeats Sasuke in 1v1. You don't know how long I waited for something like that.

#52 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

I don't even recall you making such a statement. That argument has been ongoing on various Naruto forums for years now.

It would appear that Hinata continues to hold Naruto in high regards in mind. That isn't necessarily a negative quality to have but Kishi should not be attempting to rekindle the dying flames of NH. Although I don't even believe that it was NH oriented. Hinata is utilizing Naruto's actions to better herself as a character and a fighter. The situation appears to resemble that aspect at least.

I don't see how it rekindles anything...Unless some people thought she was over Naruto, and even then its not doing anything for the pair.   It's still all H-->N Hinata could be over her feelings, and it would still make sense for her to recall Naruto when she's remembering what initially made her strong. 

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#53 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

Okay since everyone is going to talk about Hinata let me give my two cents.

This chapter was obviously about showing the progress of the rookies and further showing the similarities between Team 7 and Team Hiruzen (the sannin).

Given that Team Gai is a year older than the rest they were left out of this chapter and instead the rest of the rookies are showing how far they've come, which they did. They effectively killed a bunch of Juubi fodder. Since team Gai has been left out it's safe to assume they are going to play a much bigger role in the near future. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if either Lee or Gai used the 8th gate to help take down the Juubi itself. As for team 7 they once again make it clear that they are the top contenders against the Juubi, and I have no doubt that with the rest of the shinobi world currently watching that they will be recognized for their actions. Overall this chapter is just about showing everyone that the new generation is shaping up to be pretty awesome. I think next chapter will be about Sasuke's new snake, Sakura's new slug, and Gamakichi's new abilities. I also suspect we'll dive into Obito and Kakashi a bit since it seems like the Juubi is in a really bad spot right now and if this goes on too long the war will be over before Obito and Kakashi are finished fighting.

Now I'll ask you this : Why are you all focusing on Hinata when this chapter had SO much more to it than her 2 pages.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

The chapter was great everyone's lending a hand. This chapter was about the rest of the rookies shinning. As always Hinata's character is all about getting confidence through Naruto in becoming a better ninja NOTHING ROMANTIC. Of course you tell that to NH fans and they will completely disagree saying" No Hinata loves Naruto she must end up with him" yeah but the problem is Kishi made it clear in 631 who is the girl Naruto will end up with and it was proven by none other than his own father, sorry but this chapter show it clear that the hand holding was nothing but part of her character development especially when she thought about Neji. Sure I can see sawyer and VJ glorifying those panels saying she's stronger than Sakura now. :roll: As for Sai damn man it's about time where was he??? He was missing for so long. The last panel was the most bad ass seeing team seven just like the sanins.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Something is really interesting with this chapter

what is it about this "if it's the current me" from Sakura?

how do you understand that ?

what does she mean ?

Edited by Otaru, 05 June 2013 - 09:35 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#56 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Am I the only one that feels like Team 8 is... lacking? Team 7 and Team 10 are complete in synch with their members, but Team 8 is out there doing solo-acts. I would have preferred to see a combo attack from them, but it looks like they're slacking in the teamwork department.

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Okay since everyone is going to talk about Hinata let me give my two cents.

This chapter was obviously about showing the progress of the rookies and further showing the similarities between Team 7 and Team Hiruzen (the sannin).

Given that Team Gai is a year older than the rest they were left out of this chapter and instead the rest of the rookies are showing how far they've come, which they did. They effectively killed a bunch of Juubi fodder. Since team Gai has been left out it's safe to assume they are going to play a much bigger role in the near future. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if either Lee or Gai used the 8th gate to help take down the Juubi itself. As for team 7 they once again make it clear that they are the top contenders against the Juubi, and I have no doubt that with the rest of the shinobi world currently watching that they will be recognized for their actions. Overall this chapter is just about showing everyone that the new generation is shaping up to be pretty awesome. I think next chapter will be about Sasuke's new snake, Sakura's new slug, and Gamakichi's new abilities. I also suspect we'll dive into Obito and Kakashi a bit since it seems like the Juubi is in a really bad spot right now and if this goes on too long the war will be over before Obito and Kakashi are finished fighting.

Now I'll ask you this : Why are you all focusing on Hinata when this chapter had SO much more to it than her 2 pages.

THIS.

I'm going to sleep. People, start going back on your words about pairings...

#58 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

I don't see how it rekindles anything...Unless some people thought she was over Naruto, and even then its not doing anything for the pair.   It's still all H-->N Hinata could be over her feelings, and it would still make sense for her to recall Naruto when she's remembering what initially made her strong. 

Hence the reason why I provided the detail of me personally not believing that it does revivify the prospect of NH occurring. That is what other people will desperately conclude in their minds to try and bring it back from oblivion. From my initial impression, there actually appeared to be a few hints with the wording that she may be using the strength provided by Naruto's words to move past her romantic affections and see him as another companion/ally.

#59 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

I really think that Hinata-> Naruto is never going to stop until Naruto rejects her unfront.

Dude it wasn't a romantic NH moment it was a Hinata moment. Did she blush??? Did she even thought about Naruto in a romantic light??? Kishi is showing it clear that her character is not romantic is about getting confidence to become a stronger and better person. Naruto inspired her but there is no romance in her development.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#60 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Not a bad chapter. Good to see the other rookies getting in on the action! We get to see how much they've improved! Even Hinata. But only ninja skill-wise. Pretty sad she has to think of Naruto to even pull off 64-palms. And seriously. Hinata. No. You have not always been by his side. :facepalm: Don't delude yourself. Anyways, I think this is probably just completing what she said back when the rookies were on their way to the battlefield. "Holding his hand and walking with him; by his side." She got to hold his hand; Check. When she talked about walking with him/being by his side, I was thinking in skill. Obviously, that's not true, but being able to catch up to him, I guess. No longer chasing him to be like him and instead, actually being like him. I dunno. Like someone else said, it could be the first steps in Hinata getting over Naruto and/or being independant. Which would be nice.

But seriously Kishi. Enough with all the Hinata. :twitch: I was cringing as I read her part. Seriously. She doesn't deserve more panels than Kiba or Shino.

As someone who is Anti-Hianta, I just don't like seeing her anywhere, ever. Even in the background.

At least we got a lot of InoShikaCho teamwork. And we finally get to see Sai again! Yay!

And whaddya know! Sakura CAN summon slugs! Good for her! It's good to see that our adorable Sakura has finally caught with Naruto and Sasuke!

:sakura:

Just wait until Naruto video games catch up to Sannin Sakura!

Edited by Moon_Girl, 05 June 2013 - 09:40 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users