• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#301 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:32 PM

I'm just happy that the Boruto manga is getting the hate it deserves. :D It's karmic justice for the haters and the fanatics who wanted this BS ending :3

Well I am looking for the Dragonball to undo this mess for good lol :D

#302 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:55 PM

You find out there is an even greater force then the Ootsutski that could not grant wishes, but turn back time!!

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#303 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:38 PM

You find out there is an even greater force then the Ootsutski that could not grant wishes, but turn back time!!

Wow so SP even steal Doraemon time machine ???

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#304 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:44 AM

I'm just happy that the Boruto manga is getting the hate it deserves. :D It's karmic justice for the haters and the fanatics who wanted this BS ending :3

And to think all it took was for Hinata to be flattened like a tire! :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#305 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:01 AM

And Sasuke not looking "pretty enough" XD

#306 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

I wish they had done it sooner lol that would have been good I mean I hope it stay like this for ones thinking that its just the first chapter and will be fixed.

#Karmaisgood

#307 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

More like a balloon ... but i bet than on the next chapter hinata boobs going to return like it was on shippuuden, or at least get bigger than chapter 1 [even a little] to ease her raging rabid fans.

#308 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

More like a balloon ... but i bet than on the next chapter hinata boobs going to return like it was on shippuuden, or at least get bigger than chapter 1 [even a little] to ease her raging rabid fans.

Yeah but eventually this will happen:

giphy.gif

or this:

giphy.gif

maybe this is what happened in the first place.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#309 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:39 PM

Yeah but eventually this will happen:

giphy.gif

or this:

giphy.gif

maybe this is what happened in the first place.

I knew it she has inplanets lol sorry that was to easy to pass by :P

#310 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:53 AM

Well all jokes aside, now NO ONE WINS!!!! :kukuku: I wonder if the remaining fans will still justify and defend this kitten like it's the best sh it ever?!  OH, JUICY revenge! We can just tell them to "respect the art" Llke how they told us to respect the story!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 June 2016 - 01:55 AM.

#311 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:46 AM

Well all jokes aside, now NO ONE WINS!!!! :kukuku: I wonder if the remaining fans will still justify and defend this kitten like it's the best sh it ever?!  OH, JUICY revenge! We can just tell them to "respect the art" Llke how they told us to respect the story!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Or what happens when you put more pressure on the author than he can handle.

#312 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:40 AM

Or we can tell them that Hinata is flat now ... just like when they said Sakura is flat.

#313 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:26 PM

Nah I'm not sinking to their level for that one. Acting like cup size is all that matters

#314 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

I bet they would all act like this if her kittens don't go back.

#315 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:58 AM

Some comments if you care:

"După mine, să aflu că Naruto a fost ucis, e cam dezamăgitor. Mai bine lăsau fără continuare. Mă așteptam ceva mai bun, dar să afli că personajul principal din seria ce o precede pe aceasta moare, e foarte dezamăgitor, părerea mea e că cei 2 au început cu stângul.. Stilul în care e desenat Sasuke.. fără cuvinte..
Până acum e dezamăgitor. Să poți folosi tehnici ninja fără chakra și mai ales să poți folosi tehnici care aparțin de anumite clanuri e cea mai mare porcărie, speram să rămână doar în film..
Dacă continuă tot așa, nu vor avea nici 25% din succesul ce l-a avut seria Naruto."

Translation: "For me to find out that Naruto is dead, is a bit disappointing. It would've been better to not continue. I was expecting something a lot better, but to find out that the main character in the series before, dies is very disappointing, my opinion is that the two of them (my comment here; I don't know who are these two) began with the left foot. The style Sasuke is drawn is.. no words..

So far it's disappointing. To use ninja techniques without chakra because of technology and to use techniques that belong to certain clans is the biggest bs, I hoped it would've remained just in the movie..

If it continues like this, it won't even have 25% of Naruto's success."

Another comment: "Si uite cum omori de tot o serie care putea sa devina ce mai buna din istoria anime/manga , multe fillere inutile in anime+o continuare proasta rau la seria originala , au transpus filmul in manga , au adaugat cateva detalii complet neimportante si asa strici totul , puteau sa abordeze altfel lucrurile , totul mi se pare gresit ,de la numele copiilor personajelor , care nu aveau nici un motiv sa fie cu rezonanta asemanatuare cu a parintilor si bunicilor lor pana la actiune , i-au transformat pe Sasuke si Naruto in niste zei pentru a putea sa ii faca personaje obscure in aceasta serie , e evident ca e greu sa creezi suspans cand personajele principale sunt atat de puternice ca nu au rival , dar ,,retrogradarea'' lor nu e cea mai inspirata solutie+personjele nu sunt bine conturate , in afara de Sarada si Mitsuki toti sunt ca niste clone ale parintilor lor.Nu gasesc nimic bun la acesta serie , doar numele a ramas de ea.

"
Translation: "And this is how you kill a series that could've been the best in the history of anime/manga, a lot of useless fillers in the anime, a really bad continuation to the original series, they transformed the movie in the manga, they just added a couple of uninteresting details and that's how you destroy everything, they could've taken a different route, everything seems wrong, from the names of those kids that have no reason to exist or to look like their parents and grandparents. They transformed Sasuke and Naruto in gods in order to create obscure characters in this series, it's obvious that it's hard to create suspense when the main characters are so strong that they have no rival, but the "downgrade" that they suffered is not the most inspired solution + the characters are not fleshed out. Besides Sarada and Mitsuki, everyone is like clones of their parents. I can't find anything good about this series, the only thing that remained is the name."

Another one: "Serios? Asta este cea mai penibilă poveste... mă tot gândeam cum a putut să moară Naruto, unul dintre cei mai OP caractere din serie... adică pe bune? E o porcărie, și ăștia (cei care publică povestea) nu se pot oprii din a face bani, milk the cow... serios acum, Kishi ar trebui să pună piciorul în prag și să spună STOP la tot, a fost frumos Naruto cât a durat, dar toate lucrurile au un sfârșit (înafară de One Piece, murim și tot nu se termină>clear.png), și așa ultimul arc a lăsat de dorit (și spin-off-ul și războiul ninja), distruge reputația acestei serii."

Translation: "Really? This is the most pathetic story... I'm still thinking how could Naruto die, one of the most OP characters in the series... I mean for real? It's crap, and these people (the ones that publish the story) can't stop from wanting more money, milk the cow... I mean seriously now, Kishi should put his foot down and STOP everything (my comment here; little does he know that Kishi is just a puppy that does what he's told), Naruto was nice for its lasting time, but everything has ending (except One Piece, we'll die and it's not going to end); the last ark of Naruto is a letdown (even the spin-off and the ninja war) destroy the reputation of this series."

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#316 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:11 AM

Backfired huh ... SP try to create curiosity and bring back the old fans that already leave by killing Naruto in the hopes of making people want to know why and how Naruto died... but instead people get disappoint and drop this manga.

#317 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:00 PM

Here

54.png

I was under the impression that Nardo and SasUKE were arguing about THEIR son's personality and skills... :twitch:

So, the mother is...? :fu:

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#318 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:26 PM

Backfired huh ... SP try to create curiosity and bring back the old fans that already leave by killing Naruto in the hopes of making people want to know why and how Naruto died... but instead people get disappoint and drop this manga.

Yet STILL  the life hasn't been choked out of it. :down: Well then again it is a zombie franchise at this point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users