#61 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:47 AM

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. 

I knew King would win the popularity contest!!!! He's the best character ever and I love him so much! King....I love him as much as I love Killua. Sigh. I'm so proud of him.  :cry:    

Now on to Gowther. 

Spoilers

:chuckle:

He has human body, that's first. Second - he made by someone even stronger then Merlin, because she can'te totally udno magic that is casted on him. And now we have giant magic golum.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 19 February 2015 - 03:47 AM.

#62 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:29 AM

:chuckle:

He has human body, that's first. Second - he made by someone even stronger then Merlin, because she can'te totally udno magic that is casted on him. And now we have giant magic golum.

I can only imagine this person is going to be a bad guy. This is going to be interesting, considering we already have to fight the demon clan.

Edited by Pix, 19 February 2015 - 04:30 AM.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#63 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:43 AM

I can only imagine this person is going to be a bad guy. This is going to be interesting, considering we already have to fight the demon clan.

Some black mage? Why not? Long time no see, someone really badass with black magic.

#64 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

Some black mage? Why not? Long time no see, someone really badass with black magic.

Probably. Now that I think of it there's probably going to be a lot of more villains from folklore instead of the demon clan. This is one of those stories that can kind of go on forever without much explaining. Me personally, I think that it should have ended with the last arc and the 7th sin should have been introduced sooner....

Squad Roll call :

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:33 PM

Probably. Now that I think of it there's probably going to be a lot of more villains from folklore instead of the demon clan. This is one of those stories that can kind of go on forever without much explaining. Me personally, I think that it should have ended with the last arc and the 7th sin should have been introduced sooner....

Imao, seeing the Demon clan being revived and Elizabeth's power awaken makes you feel like this manga will be one of those new ongoing ones XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#66 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:38 PM

Imao, seeing the Demon clan being revived and Elizabeth's power awaken makes you feel like this manga will be one of those new ongoing ones XD

Yeah, exactly. But I feel like it's already declining in terms of quality. That Hendrickson fight was awful. Not for how it played out (kind of) but for what happened at the end of it. It really should have just stopped with Elizabeth's journey to saving the kingdom. But ah well. 

Not gonna lie I'm very interested in Arthur's story so that'll make up for it.

Squad Roll call :

#67 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, exactly. But I feel like it's already declining in terms of quality. That Hendrickson fight was awful. Not for how it played out (kind of) but for what happened at the end of it. It really should have just stopped with Elizabeth's journey to saving the kingdom. But ah well. 

Not gonna lie I'm very interested in Arthur's story so that'll make up for it.

What I was disappointed of with was the fact that we have another heroine who is simply there to heal someone: Elizabeth. What else is she useful for besides this and horrible fanservice?! I am hoping (but I know it won't happen) that she actually gets to learn to fight. I don't know, maybe learn how to throw knives, shoot arrows- something! I'm sick of her screaming "Meliodas-same" all the time.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#68 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:43 PM

Nakaba himself said that he hopes to end story in 40 volumes.

#69 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

Nakaba himself said that he hopes to end story in 40 volumes.

Well that's good! Hopefully he'll stick to that and won't fall for the big paycheck like Kishimoney himself. 

What I was disappointed of with was the fact that we have another heroine who is simply there to heal someone: Elizabeth. What else is she useful for besides this and horrible fanservice?! I am hoping (but I know it won't happen) that she actually gets to learn to fight. I don't know, maybe learn how to throw knives, shoot arrows- something! I'm sick of her screaming "Meliodas-same" all the time.

I swear we think alike so much it's almost scary. You always take the words right out of my mouth. That's all Elizabeth is and it's obvious that that's all Elizabeth will ever be. I'm not really surprised she scored low on the popularity poll because she's not a developed character. Sweet girl does something brave every once in a while. That's the basis of her character. And now all of a sudden she's "Pure and Blessed". 

She kind of reminds me of a horribly written Orihime. I don't know, Orihime is just way more appealing to me? I feel like since the arrancar arc she's been way more developed and helpful (she's like, god status now), and she also speaks up more than Elizabeth. Maybe Elizabeth just needs more time...

Squad Roll call :

#70 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:33 PM

Well that's good! Hopefully he'll stick to that and won't fall for the big paycheck like Kishimoney himself. 

I swear we think alike so much it's almost scary. You always take the words right out of my mouth. That's all Elizabeth is and it's obvious that that's all Elizabeth will ever be. I'm not really surprised she scored low on the popularity poll because she's not a developed character. Sweet girl does something brave every once in a while. That's the basis of her character. And now all of a sudden she's "Pure and Blessed". 

She kind of reminds me of a horribly written Orihime. I don't know, Orihime is just way more appealing to me? I feel like since the arrancar arc she's been way more developed and helpful (she's like, god status now), and she also speaks up more than Elizabeth. Maybe Elizabeth just needs more time...

Imao, at least when it comes to NnT and Boku no Hero Academia XD

Speaking of that popularity poll: What's up with those ranks?! Seeing the two main characters score so low tells me that Nakaba needs to work on their personalities. Meliodas had a pretty bland character in my opinion before this recent arc started. But I don't get why Elaine placed before Elizabeth. I just can't stand that fairy XD Telling her brother to protect Ban when he is kittening immortal. But I understand that Ban more or less saved her from 700 years of loneliness.

Orihime? I am incredibly behind and am a late newcomer to Bleach. Regardless of that, I never hated Orihime. I didn't even think she was annoying to be honest.

Btw, can I recommend you a manga? I've just started the manhwa The Breaker and usually deals about Martial Arts. It looks very promising to me. Has great male as well as female characters, comedy, character development, comedy, an interesting plot (it's divided in two parts), oh, and did I mention comedy?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#71 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:43 PM

Imao, at least when it comes to NnT and Boku no Hero Academia XD

Speaking of that popularity poll: What's up with those ranks?! Seeing the two main characters score so low tells me that Nakaba needs to work on their personalities. Meliodas had a pretty bland character in my opinion before this recent arc started. But I don't get why Elaine placed before Elizabeth. I just can't stand that fairy XD Telling her brother to protect Ban when he is kittening immortal. But I understand that Ban more or less saved her from 700 years of loneliness.

Orihime? I am incredibly behind and am a late newcomer to Bleach. Regardless of that, I never hated Orihime. I didn't even think she was annoying to be honest.

Btw, can I recommend you a manga? I've just started the manhwa The Breaker and usually deals about Martial Arts. It looks very promising to me. Has great male as well as female characters, comedy, character development, comedy, an interesting plot (it's divided in two parts), oh, and did I mention comedy?

I slept on The Breaker lol. Idk why, really. I think it's because somebody said that Sun Ken Rock reminded them of it and I was a die hard Sun Ken Rock fan so I never gave The Breaker the time of day (don't question my logic lmao).  

Orihime did nothing wrong. Remember that. She's too precious for this world.  

And as for Elaine, I'm pretty sure her votes came from a bunch of fanboys who are into lolicons. I'm actually very positive. Like I'm surprised she scored higher than Hawk to be honest, and that's saying a lot.  Also Melodias comes off as a Gary Stu sometimes. :(

But yeah Elizabeth is way better than Elaine, but they do practically act like the same person. Pure and innocent, can't do anything wrong :roll: . Now what I'm really surprised at is that freaking Hendrickson scored higher than both Gilthunder and Arthur! What is wrong with people!!!??!!! Where did we go wrong?!?!?

Squad Roll call :

#72 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:22 PM

But yeah Elizabeth is way better than Elaine, but they do practically act like the same person. Pure and innocent, can't do anything wrong :roll: . Now what I'm really surprised at is that freaking Hendrickson scored higher than both Gilthunder and Arthur! What is wrong with people!!!??!!! Where did we go wrong?!?!?

Okay... maybe Gil, but wtf did Arthur to even get into the chart?

#73 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:29 PM

What do you think of Arthur?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#74 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:32 PM

What do you think of Arthur?

As of now for me? Same as Elaine for you.

#75 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:39 PM

As of now for me? Same as Elaine for you.

Imao XD

I think Arthur is ok. Don't care too much about him. What do you hate/dislike about him? (yes, I'm trying to incite a fight b/w you and Pix :chuckle:)

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#76 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:43 PM

Imao XD

I think Arthur is ok. Don't care too much about him. What do you hate/dislike about him? (yes, I'm trying to incite a fight b/w you and Pix :chuckle:)

Let alone Gil, with his face... I can stand it.

But Arthur as for now - pure female attraction device that has no plot relevance.

#77 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:02 AM

Nothing. He's just hot.

Imao XD

You are evil!! EVIL!!

Let alone Gil, with his face... I can stand it.

But Arthur as for now - pure female attraction device that has no plot relevance.

You're absolutely correct. Arthur is literally too perfect, and kind of a bland character. But his face is literally gorgeous. Though I'd say, not as appealing as Gilthunder  :love:  :love:  :love:

But character wise he's just too perfect. He really is a male version of Elaine.

Squad Roll call :

#78 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:05 AM

Nothing. He's just hot.

You are evil!! EVIL!!

You're absolutely correct. Arthur is literally too perfect, and kind of a bland character. But his face is literally gorgeous. Though I'd say, not as appealing as Gilthunder  :love:  :love:  :love:

But character wise he's just too perfect. He really is a male version of Elaine.

:argh:  :argh:  :argh:

#79 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:23 AM

I find that there are only a few characters in interested in: Melodias, Ban, Gilthunder, and Merlin. Those are my favs lol I'm waiting to pass judgement on Arthur, and I kinda like Elizabeth and Hawk.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#80 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:31 AM

:argh:  :argh:  :argh:

Haha did you think I wouldn't agree with you? Regardless of how attractive his character is he still didn't do anything worthwhile during the Hendrickson arc. He was just kind of there.

I find that there are only a few characters in interested in: Melodias, Ban, Gilthunder, and Merlin. Those are my favs lol I'm waiting to pass judgement on Arthur, and I kinda like Elizabeth and Hawk.

Yay AHK joined the party!

Squad Roll call :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users