Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#26061 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:52 AM

The fault is only Kishimoto's and no one else's.

If he had even a millimeter of pride he wouldn't have let the manga turn out like this. It's his choice.

As a mangaka, he lost all the respect I had for him.

He did it for money and we all know that.

Edited by LadyGT, 10 December 2014 - 10:52 AM.

aw9vkj.gif

#26062 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:57 AM

I think the NS fandom should make their own movie, i know we can do better than sp. It would take time but we could do it.This fandom is full of talented people like Lady GT,Chatte,James and others.

You have Money?

To buy the rights? to pay scriptwriters? Storyboarder? Animators? Voice Actors?

If it takes SP 2 years to produce such BS (and they are professionals!) how many time would we Need?

I don't wanna shatter your dreams, but this is just impossible ... :(

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#26063 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

The fault is only Kishimoto's and no one else's.

If he had even a millimeter of pride he wouldn't have let the manga turn out like this. It's his choice.

As a mangaka, he lost all the respect I had for him.

LadyGT, are you still going to draw NS? Just asking.

15f62c4.png

#26064 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:00 AM

I know this is wildly off topic but may I point out that this is the kind of stuff that we normally talk about on the debate thread, we're not really amassing information for the last theory anymore.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#26065 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:02 AM

Is their disgust for the novel's contents a product of their bias for certain ships or does it just bother them how such an explicit, inappropriate scene could be written that marginalises Naruto's characterisation in the manga?

No,most of them care about characterization than the pairing.Honestly i and very few are into pairings,the rest care about the story,characters and other elements.They can't believe that naruto's characterization is destroyed beyond limit,they are saying that SP and kishi killed every single character and the rest of the characters vanished into thin air like karin for example.

Most of the guys who cared about the manga was the reason they liked NS coz NS is the manga,it fits its theme and naturality perfectly.Most importantly it is true love and everything was there like evidence,development etc.These guys don't usually ship,they are more into the story and only in rare cases if they seem it makes sense,it's good,developed properly and love like NS they ship otherwise they never ship pairings.

Already they were devastated with naruto's character in the last movie but this is making them disgust and hate like never before on anything.

Which translation ?  :umm:

The recent novel translation by takI.

Edited by Advaith, 10 December 2014 - 11:03 AM.

#26066 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

They're treating Hinata like she's just a vessel for Naruto's seed. His sweet hot white seed...ah Naruto-kun! kitten ME HARDER!

HAHAHAHAHA! LOL

This seriously made me laugh!  :lmao:

Good one.

#26067 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

Remember that douche whining he wanted to end nardo after the pain arc? Said there wouldn't be part 3? Shikamaru will be single? Now there's movies, part 3, side stories, novels, anime reboot etc. Kikitten won't have to deal with deadlines anymore and still get lots of cash. How convenient! :zaru:

#26068 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:04 AM

You have Money?

To buy the rights? to pay scriptwriters? Storyboarder? Animators? Voice Actors?

If it takes SP 2 years to produce such BS (and they are professionals!) how many time would we Need?

I don't wanna shatter your dreams, but this is just impossible ... :(

People do all that for free for random youtube videos, some projects take longer. It's all a matter of will and crowdsourcing is one way to raise money. Also if we aren't charging for people to watch the movie its legal based on my understand of fair use laws in America. Unless japan laws have meaning in the US.

Posted Image

#26069 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

Remember that douche whining he wanted to end nardo after the pain arc? Said there wouldn't be part 3? Shikamaru will be single? Now there's movies, part 3, side stories, novels, anime reboot etc. Kikitten won't have to deal with deadlines anymore and still get lots of cash. How convenient! :zaru:

THIS ^!
He is a sell out!
Its obvious he was not having that much interest in Naruto ever since the beggining of the war arc (AKA worst arc of the manga). He just wanted to end it and leave it in the hands of SP so he could still gain money by author rights.

Kishimoto let us all down!
The problem wasn't ONLY the pairings, the endings WAS kitten and people without the shipper goggles can easily indentify problems

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#26070 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

No,most of them care about characterization than the pairing.Honestly i and very few are into pairings,the rest care about the story,characters and other elements.They can't believe that naruto's characterization is destroyed beyond limit,they are saying that SP and kishi killed every single character and the rest of the characters vanished into thin air like karin for example.

Most of the guys who cared about the manga was the reason they liked NS coz NS is the manga,it fits its theme and naturality perfectly.Most importantly it is true love and everything was there like evidence,development etc.These guys don't usually ship,they are more into the story and only in rare cases if they seem it makes sense,it's good,developed properly and love like NS they ship otherwise they never ship pairings.

And now I'm see character who inspired me to be who I am now - being and worst scumbag, who treats the one he loved as object of rivaly, and ended up with girl who'm he know a little more then Uchiha Itachi. Author himself saying "kitten you" and "I don't care about you guys" to big part of fandom, so what could this story teach us? 

People do all that for free for random youtube videos, some projects take longer. It's all a matter of will and crowdsourcing is one way to raise money. Also if we aren't charging for people to watch the movie its legal based on my understand of fair use laws in America. Unless japan laws have meaning in the US.

Stop this nonsense, you never got to work before on something for free. You see people like LadyGT and Chatte who is disapointed in series, and now you saying that we just magicaly can do our movie. Big news, miracles don't appear from nothing, they have tendency to appear where facts is in first place. 

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 10 December 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#26071 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

I still find posting claiming that Kishimoto did this ending for money to be far-fetched. The whole manga was made to make money in the first place. If it wasn't generating money, it would have been cancelled a long time ago.

RTN was a movie that focused alot on Naruto and Sakura and it made money. So why all of a sudden would they now think that a NaruSaku end game wont make money? If the Last was a NaruSaku movie I am very sure it would have made just as much money the Last is making if not more.

It is like you said, Kishimoto f**cked up the manga but not because of money, but rather it is because he plain sucked at developing romance. He already admitted he trolled us with all the NaruSaku development.

I noticed this a long time ago which is why I like to call myself a neutral fan even though I used to lean more towards NS. 

Edited by Radra, 10 December 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#26072 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

10/10.

Perfect.

Kishimoto let us all down!
The problem wasn't ONLY the pairings, the endings WAS sh*tty and people without the shipper goggles can easily indentify problems

This is the problem there was NO ENDING, just pairing kitten, and not logical, for kitten sake, he could just put NS and SK in there and make movie about T7 resolve and kitten just would fit much more in story and plot, but no kittenhead changed his mind to more money.

#26073 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:15 AM

I still find posting claiming that Kishimoto did this ending for money to be far-fetched. The whole manga was made to make money in the first place. If it wasn't generating money, it would have been cancelled a long time ago.

RTN was a movie that focused alot on Naruto and Sakura and it made money. So why all of a sudden would they now think that a NaruSaku end game wont make money?

It is like you said, Kishimoto f**cked up the manga but not because of money, but rather it is because he plain sucked at developing romance. He already admitted he trolled us with all the NaruSaku development.

I noticed this a long time ago which is why I like to call myself a neutral fan even though I used to lean more towards NS. 

And then he said he didn't plan NH, he contradicts everything with next interview he doing, so don't bother searching for logic in it.

#26074 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

Still doesn't excuse it. If he were to be true to himself, he would've fought for it. There were others that did so too! But he didn't care anymore, I guess...

The deal is that if he would've wanted, he could've fought. Naruto is already such a big name, he had all the weapons on why to conitue and I guarantee you that he would've made it out, given that NH and SS combined can't match all the others combined.

But he didn't and chose the easy way out. Like he always did in his manga.... accountability zero, remember? He always chosed the easy way out - death.

So he did with this series... he killed it when he could've stayed and FIGHT!

Only SJ couldve tried to force him. I don't think SP is even close to have that power, at most they might have tried to influence him($$$), but force ? nah. Since when do they care about forcing? If they really wanted a NH ending badly, they could have regardless of the original ending in the manga. That wouldnt be the first time that an anime company would completely go in a different direction with an anime that was adapted from a manga/lightnovel. Sp are actually known to do such thing I think.

Edited by Askia31, 10 December 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#26075 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:17 AM

Still doesn't excuse it. If he were to be true to himself, he would've fought for it. There were others that did so too! But he didn't care anymore, I guess...

The deal is that if he would've wanted, he could've fought. Naruto is already such a big name, he had all the weapons on why to conitue and I guarantee you that he would've made it out, given that NH and SS combined can't match all the others combined.

But he didn't and chose the easy way out. Like he always did in his manga.... accountability zero, remember? He always chosed the easy way out - death.

So he did with this series... he killed it when he could've stayed and FIGHT!

What if he was blackmailed behind close doors?

Now I hear about this rumor that SP and Kishi are planning something for us in the anime. And plus, we still do not know much about this ne mini maga series other then it will be release in spring.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#26076 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

What if he was blackmailed behind close doors?

Now I hear about this rumor that SP and Kishi are planning something for us in the anime. And plus, we still do not know much about this ne mini maga series other then it will be release in spring.

Only tumblr rumor.

#26077 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

I know this is wildly off topic but may I point out that this is the kind of stuff that we normally talk about on the debate thread, we're not really amassing information for the last theory anymore.

Every popular thread in this forum just became the places where people vent about anything related to this kitten ending. We should be moving the discussion to the debate thread, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

#26078 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

I hate to tell this but ... Guys, you're flooding that site with lots of aggressive posts, are you sure this is the right way to show Kishimoto you are not happy with the way Naruto endend? It looks like we are behaving just like that aggressive NH/SS fans that claimed the would burn their Naruto manga volumes if NS became canon. :confused: We're different from them, aren't we?

Here is the thing...and I feel is the reason why it is all justified...

Yes, NS didn't become canon and that would be no excuse to push hate. What is hard to really get over is how HE not only went against everything he did in the manga, but also insulted us both directly and indirectly with many comments, story issues, and so much more. Yes, you're right this hate would not be warranted all because of NS not being canon, but the fact that they also have the nerve to say that we were the stupid ones who apparently didn't read it right all the while retconing and destroying Naruto as we know of betraying even the basic foundation of Naruto...really shows that it is more than just a simple pairing issue.

You NEVER insult your readers what so ever by telling them they read it wrong. The writer's job is to explain the story through their work and being as clear as possible. Some writers even support such outrageous theories by saying "Well, that was not the intention, but I love the way you all think. it is so amazing to see that much dedication and love for my work."

Calling 698 chapters a red herring and then blaming the readers for not recognizing it is not only insulting to the reader, but also a cheap and utterly pathetic way to retcon everything. No...no no no no no. That goes against every writing practice in the history of mankind.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26079 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

And then he said he didn't plan NH, he contradicts everything with next interview he doing, so don't bother searching for logic in it.

For real? I haven't see that.. do you have a source?

If this is true then it is a lot worse than I thought lol

#26080 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:29 AM

Stop this nonsense, you never got to work before on something for free. You see people like LadyGT and Chatte who is disapointed in series, and now you saying that we just magicaly can do our movie. Big news, miracles don't appear from nothing, they have tendency to appear where facts is in first place. 

. Well it was just an idea. but lots of people said that getting to the moon was impossible and look what happened. Hard work and determination paysoff. You just need to be willing to work for it. With that said I'm going to sleep.

Edited by DeathGodMack, 10 December 2014 - 11:32 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users