20 replies to this topic

#21 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,984 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:57 PM

Which is a problem. NS was not the entire core of Naruto; really what killed Naruto was the Last/SP trying to force nH into being "the core." However, for Boruto BS is the core. The story is in-theory; Bolt training under Sasuke to take his place, and be the supporting shadow for Salad who dream is to be the next Hokage. Since that is the dream/goal of the main character. However, that has not been the focus on the manga (or the anime but we are focusing on the manga here). What has been the focus of the manga has been setting up the next generation's SNS conflict. Why are they doing this? Like I say, because Bolt nearly completed his dream in movie. So they should now be focusing on Salad's journey to become hokage, but because she is the daughter of Sakura they don't. So instead, just in case she becomes unpopular and replaced by the clone they started up Neo-SNS to replace it as "the core of the story."

And these people have the gall to say "It is not a romance manga." Could have fooled me. They made a whole movie about one girl and her love and all these men all of a sudden wanting her...everything literally revolved around her. Even how "suddenly Sakura is Hinata's best girl friend."

"Not a romance manga" my foot.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users