20 replies to this topic

#1 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hey my first time posting blog here. Wow interesting!

I don't have any inspiration to draw or write. It got to point where I'm playing with the Sims 3 and that lost it purpose. The only thing I find entertaining is killing and cursing some sims at the moment. Not my sims the townie that came with game. Hell I might even kill my own soon if I don't do something creative. It ether I'm not in the mood but have some ideas. Or I want to draw but I have no Idea what to do.

This sucks!

Edited by PhantomCat, 31 March 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

Hello!! from one Phantom to another. biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 31 2013, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello!! from one Phantom to another. biggrin.gif

Hello to you too.

#4 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (PhantomCat @ Mar 31 2013, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey my first time posting blog here. Wow interesting!

I don't have any inspiration to draw or write. It got to point where I'm playing with the Sims 3 and that lost it purpose. The only thing I find entertaining is killing and cursing some sims at the moment. Not my sims the townie that came with game. Hell I might even kill my own soon if I don't do something creative. It ether I'm not in the mood but have some ideas. Or I want to draw but I have no Idea what to do.

This sucks!

I know the feeling, it really sucks! It's like you want to write or draw but when you look at your blank piece of paper your brain has a fit and you just stare at it. It happens to me all the time. When it does I force myself to do something either draw or write and most of the time I start and leave it for another day. By then I'm over it and most of the time I finish what I started before biggrin.gif Oh and welcome to the blogs!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Mar 31 2013, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know the feeling, it really sucks! It's like you want to write or draw but when you look at your blank piece of paper your brain has a fit and you just stare at it. It happens to me all the time. When it does I force myself to do something either draw or write and most of the time I start and leave it for another day. By then I'm over it and most of the time I finish what I started before biggrin.gif Oh and welcome to the blogs!

Thanks for the advice and welcome. Very helpful!

Edited by PhantomCat, 31 March 2013 - 10:37 PM.

#6 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

Lose one of my notes to a story I'm writing. Now I have to rewrite it. The worst part is I forgot what I wrote. I don't know how or where I lost that file. Good chance I deleted it by accident. Maybe I should've made an extra. Those questions and answers were the ones that finally put me back on track. I'm afraid won't get the same answers I wrote. shamefulcry0js.gif

This is the many reason I carry notebooks around. If my computer failed to do something then I still have it in the notebook with the notes. Downside to all of this is that I forget to write it in my notebook. I guess I was really thinking at the time or I was to lazy to get my book. dry.gif

Oh well!

#7 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

Doing a lot of research today. I've been neglecting a lot of stuff as of now. tongue.gif

#8 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

My mom is using Photoshop and she keep calling me to help her. Love her to death and she could be a screw ball some times. I 'll go crazy if I have go and help her again. mad.gif

Edited by PhantomCat, 17 April 2013 - 01:40 AM.

#9 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

I need some kind of inspiration. I want to draw a picture of my character I keep coming up blank. This is a lot similar to my first post isn't it. Expect the fact this time my cat is bothering me and looking in my cup of ice. Man he's strange. Then again I drew a pretty big picture a few days ago. Maybe I need a break but I want to keep drawing.

Brain why can't you come with something good. Do you hate me? Brain your way to lazy.

#10 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

I'm beginning to regret having my brothers following me on tumblr. They is a lot of things I want to reblog but I feel trapped. My brother are aboustloy positive that NaruHina and SakuSasu will happen. One is a Sasuke fanboy and the other don't read Naruto much. Only gets his follow up from what my other brother tells him. Worst part is that I live with my family so I hear it too. Jobless at the moment AND I live in New York. I'm even bothering to mention collage.

Their was a time I thought SasuSaku was going to be together. My brother keep claiming that they love eachother. After watching Naruto part two changed that. Not to mention my brother said that they'll be together. I mean come on the girl is looking at funny. Then reading the manga completely changed it. All it left me thinking is: Where those proves Sasuke loves Sakura? I didn't here him think it or wonder about it. All he's thinking about is revenge and power. Did he read a Doujin one day and thought it was legit.......

Man I'm one cruel sister.

Anyway back to the point. I really want reblog NaruSaku pictures to my tumblr page but I don't want to hear it. I like my life it's pretty peaceful up until now. Yet if my brother, the Sasuke Fanboy, is Narutard he clams to be, then why start a fire. I already told him that they is a very chance that he could be wrong. Then we got into a yelling match. sweatdrop.gif I failed because I didn't have the information with me and I wasn't repaired for it. Not mention I wasn't caught to the series in awhile.

I mostly ship crack pairings and my brothers always tell me "they don't belong together". Which is why I never told them my interest. Not to mention they don't listen to me. shamefulcry0js.gif My brothers don't ship anything, "they follows facts". He don't even read the Manga thoroughly. He takes it face valued. Obsess with it my foot. If that's true why aren't you reading the interviews or join a forum. Share your passions and your predictions. God knows how wrong you were when the series was running. Meet people who have the same love for Naruto like you do.Then again he read Naruto for Sasuke and the action not the story. *clears throat*

If/when NaruHina and SasuSaku don't happen I'm not saying anything. I doubt he'll overact. However if he proves me wrong I'm not hanging around when he complains that Naruto don't make any sense anymore. If that's the case you should've read it thoroughly and jump to conclusions.

How the hell this became a rant about my brother? wow.gif Oh well! I guess I needed to get that out of my system. sweatdrop.gif

Now Tumblr what am I going to do with you?

Edited by PhantomCat, 22 April 2013 - 09:13 AM.

#11 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

I watched Phantom of the Opera the live performance on netficks. It was either that or another hour of Mythbuster. I love Mythbuster but after two episodes I have to force myself to watch it. So the musical it is.

After watching it I wanted to read about the second part to it. ...

What the hell? omfg.gif Now I have to watch it. Lets see if I could find on Youtube. a_plotting.gif

Edited by PhantomCat, 27 April 2013 - 08:42 AM.

#12 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

I'm in a musical mood! How I love Phantom of the Opera. The costumes, the music and characters. Some scenes just make me rolled my eyes.

Love Never Dies is the one Musical I want to see in person. A few problems I'm broke and it never was opened in New York City or anywhere in the West End. dry.gif

Edited by PhantomCat, 29 April 2013 - 03:51 AM.

#13 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:41 AM

Hey a fellow New Yorker! wow.png I've never seen the Phantom on Broadway though it's always been a wish of mine to see it before going to college(i doubt it'll happen). The music and costumes are truly phenomenal! I hope you get to see Love Never Dies though I'm not sure they'll bring it from London.

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#14 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

The London reviews for Love Never Dies were bad or so I read somewhere. It had to be revised. However Australia gave it a good review. It might come to the U.S but I fear they delay it again. Which sucked! I have to look in on that information.

The movie, Phantom of the opera was misleading. They change the costumes. When I watch the show on netflicks I was completely and utterly confused. They were some costumes I never saw before. Not mention some of the script was mixed around. Then again it was a movie, they always changing something.

Wicked! Another New Yorker.

#15 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

Well, first of all, glad to see a new blog around. I will eventually drop some questions, but for now, I want at least to leave a reply round here. There are a few entries already, but one of the caught my attention, which is the one I want to discuss:

QUOTE (PhantomCat @ Apr 22 2013, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm beginning to regret having my brothers following me on tumblr. They is a lot of things I want to reblog but I feel trapped. My brother are aboustloy positive that NaruHina and SakuSasu will happen. One is a Sasuke fanboy and the other don't read Naruto much. Only gets his follow up from what my other brother tells him. Worst part is that I live with my family so I hear it too. Jobless at the moment AND I live in New York. I'm even bothering to mention collage.

Their was a time I thought SasuSaku was going to be together. My brother keep claiming that they love eachother. After watching Naruto part two changed that. Not to mention my brother said that they'll be together. I mean come on the girl is looking at funny. Then reading the manga completely changed it. All it left me thinking is: Where those proves Sasuke loves Sakura? I didn't here him think it or wonder about it. All he's thinking about is revenge and power. Did he read a Doujin one day and thought it was legit.......

Anyway back to the point. I really want reblog NaruSaku pictures to my tumblr page but I don't want to hear it. I like my life it's pretty peaceful up until now. Yet if my brother, the Sasuke Fanboy, is Narutard he clams to be, then why start a fire. I already told him that they is a very chance that he could be wrong. Then we got into a yelling match. sweatdrop.gif I failed because I didn't have the information with me and I wasn't repaired for it. Not mention I wasn't caught to the series in awhile.

I mostly ship crack pairings and my brothers always tell me "they don't belong together". Which is why I never told them my interest. Not to mention they don't listen to me. shamefulcry0js.gif My brothers don't ship anything, "they follows facts". He don't even read the Manga thoroughly. He takes it face valued. Obsess with it my foot. If that's true why aren't you reading the interviews or join a forum. Share your passions and your predictions. God knows how wrong you were when the series was running. Meet people who have the same love for Naruto like you do.Then again he read Naruto for Sasuke and the action not the story. *clears throat*

If/when NaruHina and SasuSaku don't happen I'm not saying anything. I doubt he'll overact. However if he proves me wrong I'm not hanging around when he complains that Naruto don't make any sense anymore. If that's the case you should've read it thoroughly and jump to conclusions.

How the hell this became a rant about my brother? wow.gif Oh well! I guess I needed to get that out of my system. sweatdrop.gif

I'm not sure if its the same feeling, but one of the reasons as to why I stopped frequenting my facebook account was because I have my whole family in my contact/friend list, and sometimes, they would make comments on my status updates. Some of them made me feel a bit embarrassed and even discouraged (its a long story, but I'm pretty much the odd one in my family, so we have many disagreements).

Again, I'm not sure if you have the same feeling or the same experience, but if you feel like it, then you can create another account (you don't have to erase the first one) and use it to share these things. Another option would be to just share these things in your main account. After all, if your brothers pop up and try to debate with you, you have plenty of evidence both in the manga and in this forum to help you win those arguments. smile.gif

And if they become too much of a bother, there's nothing that a "delete from friend/contact list" cannot resolve, hahahahahaha.

Well, that's it for now. Take care and see ya around.

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#16 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (PhantomCat @ Apr 22 2013, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thankfully, i don't have family members that read naruto or watch anime, but i have some few friends who read naruto and they always love to exaggerate hinata and sakuras character which sucks for me. I even try to have an argument who one of my friend who trys to be open minded about other perspective about hinata but she ended up saying how neji always mistreated her and how naruto should end up with her because of that. In reality neji did change and respect her later in the series he even took action to train her hard. Honestly i think neji did more for hinata then naruto it makes me sad when people constantly bring up part 1 version of the character rather then seeing how much they progess as a character all the way to part 2. Not to mention naruto never returned any feelings as now,To hinata or take any serious action towards them.The confession he ignored her, now the hand holding it could have lead to something but again it lead to nothing. the recent chapter kinda shows that instead of hinata worrying about naruto condition its sakura who worrys about him. it might have been disappointing to not see her do much, but having her see the human side of naruto was ok. Hopefully it might build up to do somthing good in this new volume.

I don't even talk about naruto to anyone because im afraid that they might be unhealthy hater, thats why i don't feel to comfortable in this huge negative fanbase. Although ,Not anyone can be super negative but the ones that are not giving the naruto fanbase a good reputation. sad.gif

Negative is ok if its not overdone....

My advice is to just try your best to ignore your brother and don't let other fanbases get to you. Or do what shadow wolf recommanded to you smile.gif

Any way nice to have a another NS/ sakura fan in new york city! happy.gif

#17 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 30 2013, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, first of all, glad to see a new blog around. I will eventually drop some questions, but for now, I want at least to leave a reply round here. There are a few entries already, but one of the caught my attention, which is the one I want to discuss:

I'm not sure if its the same feeling, but one of the reasons as to why I stopped frequenting my facebook account was because I have my whole family in my contact/friend list, and sometimes, they would make comments on my status updates. Some of them made me feel a bit embarrassed and even discouraged (its a long story, but I'm pretty much the odd one in my family, so we have many disagreements).

Again, I'm not sure if you have the same feeling or the same experience, but if you feel like it, then you can create another account (you don't have to erase the first one) and use it to share these things. Another option would be to just share these things in your main account. After all, if your brothers pop up and try to debate with you, you have plenty of evidence both in the manga and in this forum to help you win those arguments. smile.gif

And if they become too much of a bother, there's nothing that a "delete from friend/contact list" cannot resolve, hahahahahaha.

Well, that's it for now. Take care and see ya around.

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

I'm thinking about getting new a tumblr. I could do whatever I want without my brothers debating or bothering me.Not mention I really suck at debating. sad.gif I don't even have to see or hear " They don't belong together." I just want some peace when shipping my favorite pairings. I don't want to have a stupid argument over a fictional couple in my own home.

The only thing con I have is logging in and out.

QUOTE (rikakim94 @ May 3 2013, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thankfully, i don't have family members that read naruto or watch anime, but i have some few friends who read naruto and they always love to exaggerate hinata and sakuras character which sucks for me. I even try to have an argument who one of my friend who trys to be open minded about other perspective about hinata but she ended up saying how neji always mistreated her and how naruto should end up with her because of that. In reality neji did change and respect her later in the series he even took action to train her hard. Honestly i think neji did more for hinata then naruto it makes me sad when people constantly bring up part 1 version of the character rather then seeing how much they progess as a character all the way to part 2. Not to mention naruto never returned any feelings as now,To hinata or take any serious action towards them.The confession he ignored her, now the hand holding it could have lead to something but again it lead to nothing. the recent chapter kinda shows that instead of hinata worrying about naruto condition its sakura who worrys about him. it might have been disappointing to not see her do much, but having her see the human side of naruto was ok. Hopefully it might build up to do somthing good in this new volume.

I don't even talk about naruto to anyone because im afraid that they might be unhealthy hater, thats why i don't feel to comfortable in this huge negative fanbase. Although ,Not anyone can be super negative but the ones that are not giving the naruto fanbase a good reputation. sad.gif

Negative is ok if its not overdone....

My advice is to just try your best to ignore your brother and don't let other fanbases get to you. Or do what shadow wolf recommanded to you smile.gif

Any way nice to have a another NS/ sakura fan in new york city! happy.gif

Bolded: I think that's case for my brother. He believes that once Sasuke returns to the village Sakura will go with him. She automatically will accept back with open. Sometimes I think he just sees her as a side character whether then a heroine.

I also I agree with Neji being there for Hinata more. I could write more but right now I'm blank.

Honestly I think Hinata gets way to much hype. I love her character but I really don't except much from her. Not even in this volume.

Edited by PhantomCat, 04 May 2013 - 12:19 AM.

#18 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

My Aunt and grandma visited today.My dad said nothing about them visiting today. It was like a surprise. I was half asleep when they told me. I should've stayed in bed. dry.gif They hear till 5 or 6 o'clock. Me and my brother had keep our grandmother company for at less an hour. An hour of repeating questions.

My favorite " Do you know Spanish?" I lost count how many times she asked. I was way to focus watching a Spanish soap opera. I didn't understand it nor did I care.

Edited by PhantomCat, 10 May 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#19 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

I am wrong for laughing at people who's pissed at The Vampire Diaries. They favorite character died... I mean I know how that feels. I had a number of my favorite character died. Then again I killed some of my own characters too but that's not the point.

Vampire Diaries , I could careless about the series. I feel like it was copy of Twilight or something.Never cared for Twilight and never will. When I first heard of the show I was like. facepalm.png It's not even going to make pass season one.Look how that turn out. Somehow it's still alive. Why is it still alive? rawr.gif

Reading everyone rants and laughing at everything that's there. I mean am I a child for laughing when I see the f- word being used half the time. I guess so.

I just wonder why in the heck am I getting Vampire Diaries on my dashboard. Who heck is Bonnie? Everyone must love that character and hate the others. Reading that rants it seems like she was doing all the work in the series. Someone even said she got treated like trash. Her family was killed by the other characters and everything. They even mentioned that the show sucked.

I wonder why the hell they watched it. Oh yeah Bonnie was in it. Not a valid answer if you asked me. Thank God I don't watch it.

.........Why do I care again? Oh yeah it was all over my dash........I really need to watch who I follow.

Anyway!

Edited by PhantomCat, 10 May 2013 - 07:57 AM.

#20 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

I played in Tumblr and now.....

When I saw team 7 again this song came to mind. That is all!

Edited by PhantomCat, 22 May 2013 - 11:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users