Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Movies, T.V Series, Books, CD

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

"In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king."

Edited by Moriarty, 27 March 2013 - 10:26 PM.

Fornication Under the Command of the King.

"No Rush"

#2 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

#3 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

"No Rush"

#4 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

#5 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

"No Rush"

#6 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 27 2013, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#7 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Mar 27 2013, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"No Rush"

#8 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 27 2013, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#9 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Mar 27 2013, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"No Rush"

#10 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

I PUT JEANS ON TODAY! I WAS ALL READY! AND FOR WHAT?! TO NOT EVEN GO TO SCHOOL?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL BEFORE I PUT MY JEANS ON?!?! WHY!?!?!?

Edited by Moriarty, 28 March 2013 - 12:31 AM.

"No Rush"

#11 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First you started saying that my post is a bunch of bullcrap which is already an insult and a bad way to start a post.

Second when you say "It's sweet and romantic, but forever doesn't exist" Jirayia, Obito, and lot of other characters had "forever" loves, i'm not using the real world logic to apply on the manga because it simply does not apply.
Then you came with "Clearly Obito's love for Rin is healthy" the you must choose, or NaruSaku is not a healthy love or you just went into a contradiction again.
And moreover the "grieving characters and lost love" i never see Jiraiya "my life makes no sense anymore because Tsunade does not love me" Jiraiya lived normally and his love for tsunade was always on his heart this is a pure and real love being demonstrated if you move on from a person then you really didnt loved her, also Obito suffered not because of love but his innability to protect the girl he loves which also mirrors to NaruSaku once again with Naruto failing wiht the Poal or even protecting her because he made the same vow.
I also never see Jiraiya regreting his love for Tsunade and even Obito regreting his love for Rin despite all the difficulties and obstacles.

Third you just claimed that you know more about stuff than me, and also insulted me saying that i was on loop of insanity and denial also obsession.
Which is way i make thsi question.
If this is the claim that makes you think that NH will be canon why Hinata cant move on from Naruto?
Why does Ino still loves Sasuke insn't normal to move on from a guy that you barely talk and the last time you see him was 3 years ago?
Why Sakura hasn't moved on from Sasuke when he tried to kill her two times and made her suffer a lot and also Naruto?
WHy the hell does Naruto is the only one that has to move on based on your logic?
Why he has to move on when his relationship goes the opposite direction of SasuSaku and NaruHina, when she displayed moments of affection towards him?
And again why once again Naruto is the only one that has to move on when on 625 chapters i never see one that made him doubt about his feelings for Sakura despite all the difficulties and obstacles?

He judged others.

I didn't say that your post was bullcrap. I was saying that the idea was. The idea of love you had described was a bunch of bull.
"forever" is an emphasis to what they feel, technically forever doesn't much go a long way. Sentences you construct are based on the reality you have built up to this point. Some of it may not apply some of it may.
Did I say healthy? I meant unhealthy. I always forget to put the negative form of the word.
What kind of love are you describing? You can love a person even if you aren't with them. That's all and dandy. But if you are bringing his love into the discussion when the previous two are a bad example, I can only assume the love falls in the same category.

Third you just claimed that you know more about stuff than me, and also insulted me saying that i was on loop of insanity and denial also obsession.

I never said any of this. I never claimed any of this. Please show me where I had stated this so I can reiterate and assure you, I did not mean to say that.

I lean to Hinata/Naruto pairing. I never said it would happen.
I don't think Ino still likes him.
Sakura is in a state of denial and obsession.
Don't think of it as moving on, people live on. And Naruto isn't the only one who is developing. Characters develop differently and right now the focus is on Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata. Why bring in anyone else?

"No Rush"

#12 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 27 2013, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And?

The insults are the problem.

I do NOT care if he thinks less of any of us because our pairing choice. I CARE that he chose to express his opinion (whatever it was ) like a jerk.

Trixie's warning was that is this thread stayed again it would be closed.

It has and so it's done.

Yes, insults are a big problem.

But so are accusations.

If you want to debate, or discuss something, you need the appropriate tools.

I was not defending the rude behavior, I was defending a FALSE accusation.

"No Rush"

#13 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

I'M SO kittening PISSED!!! Can't even get a damn minute! Don't invite me if you aren't going to even give me kittening time! bullsh**!
I really don't care if her stupid friend is here, either be kittening patient when I am invited, or kittening go on your own.

"No Rush"

#14 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

Well I suppose it's resolved for now.

"No Rush"

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 27 2013, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, insults are a big problem.

But so are accusations.

If you want to debate, or discuss something, you need the appropriate tools.

I was not defending the rude behavior, I was defending a FALSE accusation.

I don't make a habit of reading people's blogs on this site. If you want to take issue with something I said and the thread is closed, then PM me otherwise it is unlikely that I will see it.

As I said two times in that thread, I do not care if he was being judgmental or not. If nothing else I will concede the point if for no other reason that it is irrelevant to my decision on how he or that thread was handled and I do not care enough about it to put forth the effort to argue otherwise. As I said then, even if he was his opinion of the fandom is of little consequence. I don't worry nor do I care too much about being labeled "judgmental." You're making noise about an immaterial side issue, if he had been falsely accused of something of significant substance, then I would worry about it. However, I'm not going to get up in arms about whether or not he was justly accused of judging people for their pairing preferences when he came here with the deliberate attempt to stir up a bunch of kitten.

He behaved like a flamebaiting troll and was dealt with accordingly.

#16 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Close this thread. This threadstarter is a ignorant clown from his/her NH posts.

#17 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 28 2013, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't make a habit of reading people's blogs on this site. If you want to take issue with something I said and the thread is closed, then PM me otherwise it is unlikely that I will see it.

As I said two times in that thread, I do not care if he was being judgmental or not. If nothing else I will concede the point if for no other reason that it is irrelevant to my decision on how he or that thread was handled and I do not care enough about it to put forth the effort to argue otherwise. As I said then, even if he was his opinion of the fandom is of little consequence. I don't worry nor do I care too much about being labeled "judgmental." You're making noise about an immaterial side issue, if he had been falsely accused of something of significant substance, then I would worry about it. However, I'm not going to get up in arms about whether or not he was justly accused of judging people for their pairing preferences when he came here with the deliberate attempt to stir up a bunch of kitten.

He behaved like a flamebaiting troll and was dealt with accordingly.

Well I kind of redirected the last guy who had an issue over here, because, I don't like causing trouble, I really don't, I'm just kind of slow on deciding what I should do next. I really don't think I did, cause trouble I mean.

Whether you see it or not, you know, doesn't really matter. I don't have a beef with you and if no one ever responds to what I have to say, fine by me.

Labeling you as judgmental is far from my agenda. The thing is, the bit I was arguing was it, just a little dot I was arguing against, their assumption of judgement that someone may or may not have been giving. All I needed was to make a point and be done. But this was not one sided argument. IF I had an issue with any of this, it would be that I am being 'blamed' or singled out, for the most of it.

And I said on the thread I don't think he should have been so rude. I am not defending him for being an a**. Just if people are going to tear the opposition apart. They should at least use valid point.

I'll pm this to you as well so you don't have to go out of your way.

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 29 2013, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Close this thread. This threadstarter is a ignorant clown from his/her NH posts.

I thought it was a personal blog.

"No Rush"

#18 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

Valjean
"What have I done?
Sweet Jesus, what have I done?
Become a thief in the night
Become a dog on the run
And have I fallen so far
And is the hour so late
That nothing remains but the cry of my hate,
The cries in the dark that nobody hears,
Here where I stand at the turning of the years?
If there's another way to go
I missed it twenty long years ago
My life was a war that could never be won
They gave me a number and murdered Valjean
When they chained me and left me for dead
Just for stealing a mouthful of bread"

LES MISERABLES - WHAT HAVE I DONE (VALJEAN'S SOLILOQUY) LYRICS

If there are things that could bother me, and do bother me, I need to step back and not yell. Because I'm frustrated, because I'm irritated. Even though I wasn't in the wrong, the moment I choose to scream and yell, I am in the wrong. There is nothing to see anymore, for those who do not want to see it. I noticed that.
I said to my teacher, "I've become so angry. I get angrier and angrier with them. I don't want to yell, I don't want to be mean. But there is so much bullsh*t"
He said, "Oh, it's normal. You're hurt, you're in pain. And now that you are starting to see all that bullsh*t, it's coming out."
And I think about it because it makes me feel better but he also said that eventually it will die down, you will nod and say 'un-huh' and it won't bother you.
So I need to breath, step back when I am frustrated or irritated and step back and really think of what I want to say and how I do things.
I've gotten better but it doesn't make it any easier.

"No Rush"

#19 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

Hot chocolate why must you be so hot? You make my straw soft.

And yay Ghost Adventures. You are ridiculous, but I believe!

I can bloody well fly.

"No Rush"

#20 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

What really makes my blood boil is when someone thinks they have the right to judge me or anyone based gender.
"You shouldn't do that because you are a girl/boy."
"You shouldn't do that because that's for boys/girls."
"That's girly"

BLAH BLAH BLAH! I really don't care what you think I or anyone should do as an individual.

When my dad brings up gender. "Oh, it's different because you are a ___ and they are a ____"

What the hell makes this situation any different??!

If you are all upset and offended because someone isn't behaving the way you want them to based on their gender, well woopty kittening doo.

And now I am hungry.

Edited by Moriarty, 31 March 2013 - 12:09 AM.

"No Rush"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users