5 replies to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hey, everyone.... I just had a bad week lately, so I'm going to scream, yell, throw a temper tantrum and whatsoever and if you don't mind at all, please bear with me if you're reading this post of mine.

Warning!! Coarse language (mods, feel free to clean it up if you wish so). --Click here to view--

GOD kittenIN' BASTARD WITH A SCREWED UP a**hole!!! I had an accident with my car and I crashed into two cars in a line. One car was totalled pretty bad and mine was as well. BUT THIS GUY (THE 3RD CAR) HAD THE kittenIN' BALLS to demand compensation WHEN IT WAS IN FACT NOTHING BUT A SCRATCH THAT A LITTLE COMPOUND GEL WOULD HANDLE!!! THAT motherf*****!!! I SWEAR THAT TOMORROW I'M GONNA kitten THE EVER LIVING kitten OUT OF HIM SO MUCH THAT HE'LL BE TRAUMATIZED ENOUGH TO BE SENT TO THE GODDAMNED ASYLUM!!! kitten IT!! I'M GONNA MAKE SURE OF THAT!!

I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE kittener HAS A GODDAMN STICK UP HIS ASS THAT HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE A kitten!! kittenS LIKE THAT ARE THE ONE I kittenIN' HATE!!!
th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif

The other one, was luckily more patient and more understanding. I sure am glad there is still some honest people out there... AND HIS CAR WAS THE ONE TOTALLED THE MOST!!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

Wow some people are such a**holes to people :/ (Not you of course, I meant the guy saying the stuff to you)
I know this sounds really cliche to say, and probably the last thing you want to hear, but I mean it, at least you're okay (like, at least you're alive obviously). At least no one got hurt I hope, it doesn't seem that way from reading what you said. My dad had a crash a few months ago too, it was aggravating considering what happened, but ... at least the lady didn't demand him anything. Wow, the nerve of some people though. headscratch.gif

Edited by Fenris, 08 July 2012 - 03:11 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Yeah, I know, right?? Thanks for hearing me out and bearing with my cuss-filled rant. I'm glad that I at least have this place where I can really lash out. As for the casualties, we're all fine. But my granny has a black & blue mark over her forehead. I think she has a light concussion, though. That's why we're taking her to the hospital tomorrow. I'm a guilty wreck over it, though. *sighs* sad.gif

Edited by Codus N, 08 July 2012 - 03:36 PM.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:26 AM

Well. sorry to be blunt. but atleast here if someone causes a crash the victims in the accident can demand any repairs they want.
so you cant really hate the guy for wanting you to remove the scratch. unless of course you meant he demanded a ridiculous
amount of cash to fix it. If yes to the latter.... What a douchebag! D=

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:34 AM

It's the latter. The kittenin' douchebag wanted me to pay $95!!! (for the record, 95 is considered very expensive in my country) also, the goddamned scratch can easily be fixed at only 15 bucks!!! See?? The kittener wanted me to pay a price that is 4 times of what it's actually worth!!!

248793.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users