#1 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:35 AM

A blog section, huh? Sure. Why not?

Well, let's start this off with one of those endless list of questions about me. Should set the tone, I suppose.

Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Usually closed.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope. But mostly because I haven't been to many hotels.

Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Have not.

Where is your next vacation?
I have no idea. I wish I could afford to think about a vacation, let alone travel.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. But I have countless friends who have. I honestly don't understand the fascination.

Who do you think reads these?
People who are either generally bored or specifically fascinated.

Do you have a calendar in your room?
Yes, but it's from two years ago, and I'm too lazy to bother taking it down. lol

Where are you?
In my living room.

What's your plan for the day?
Try to find a source of income, try to get my next short story done.

Are you reading any books right now?
Under the Dome, and The Picture of Dorian Gray

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope. But if I am, something definitely isn't right. lol

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, actually. Not good times.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I don't really dance at all. Not coordinated enough, too self-conscious.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not anymore. Broken tooth will fix that habit nicely.

What is your "Song of the Week"?
Blinded by the Light, Manfred Mann's Earth Band

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, but don't expect that it won't gather attention.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Of course. Animated films are some of the best entertainment. That is why I'm here.

Whats your favorite love movie?
The Science of Sleep

What do you drink with dinner?
Well, if by "drink" you mean "drink alcohol," then no.

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
Barbecue sauce or ranch dressing.

What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Italian. German as a close second.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Gangs of New York

Last person you hugged/kissed?
It has been a long time. I have no idea.

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No. Surprising, considering the state I live in.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, and I don't think anyone would want me to. lol

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably over a decade ago, when my best friend still lived in Oklahoma.

Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes. That is before I rear-ended a trailer and totaled it.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.

Run out of gas?
No, but I've had some close calls.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
Roast beef. Philly cheese steak, to be specific.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes. You can never go wrong.

What is your usual bedtime?
I have no usual bed time, my sleep schedule is a mess.

Are you lazy?
I'd like to think not, but I'd probably be wrong.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Lots of things. The classics. Ninjas, zombies, pirates, ghosts, vampires. A purple people eater, that was awesome.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Game Informer, and they're starting to make me regret it.

Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
Legos.

Are you stubborn?
Well, I'm pretty sure just about everyone here can tell that I am.

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Tough call. They're both funny, but both so cheesy. I'll say Leno, because he has an epic jaw.

Ever watch soap operas?
I do not.

Afraid of heights?
I never think so, until I'm actually in a high place. Nobody is afraid of heights, they're afraid of long falls.

Sing in the car?
From time to time. Depends on the sond.

Dance in the shower?
What suicidal fool dances with wet feet on a wet, porcelain surface?

Dance in the car?
No.

Ever used a gun?
No.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, musicals are awesome!

Is Christmas stressful?
Incredibly.

Ever eat a pierogi?
I have not.

Major annoyance right now?
Well, I have a few. Allergy season would be the major one right now, though.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Comic book artist, animator, writer. Still do.

Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Lots of times.

Do you take a vitamin daily?
Yes, but I've been slacking lately.

Wear slippers?
No.

Wear a bath robe?
No.

What do you wear to bed?
Usually just shorts an a T-shirt.

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
All horrible places. If I had to pick, it would be Target.

Nike or Adidas?
Nike. But I prefer Vans, myself.

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos, because they don't leave that impossible non-cheese on your hands.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds, because peanuts would kill me.

Ever hear of, "gorp"?
Can't say I have.

Ever taken karate?
No, but I wanted to as a kid.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
No.

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes.

Ever cried because you were so happy?
No.

Own any record albums?
No, but there are I want just for the sake of owning them.

Own a record player?
Used to, don't any more.

Regularly burn incense?
No. It gives me a headache.

Ever been in love?
Yes.

Hot tea or cold tea:
Hot tea. Hot vanilla almond tea or blood orange tea, specifically.

Tea or coffee?
Depends. Usually coffee, though.

Favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate chip. The classic.

Can you swim well?
Well, I can swim. I don't know if you'd call it well, though.

Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
Yes.

Are you patient?
Yes, for some things.

Ever won a contest?
Yes.

Ever had plastic surgery?
No.

Which are better black or green olives?
Black.

Can you knit or crochet?
No. But I do have someone who insists on teaching me.

Wash room or bathroom?
Bathroom?

Do you want to get married?
Yes.

Who was your High School crush?
Her name was Michelle Niebergal. In hindsight, I don't really know why.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. But I definitely want to, sometimes. lol

Do you have kids?
No.

Do you want kids?
I don't think I'd be a good father.

What kind of mom are you?
The kind who is male and has no kids?

Do you miss anyone right now?
Not really.

Who do you want to see right now?
Hm. Well, I would like to see a new message from someone I like.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#2 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hmm, we have some random things in common. How're you liking Dorian Gray?

#3 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, we have some random things in common. How're you liking Dorian Gray?

I love it. Actually, I'm writing a screenplay right now, a part of which is a modernization of that story.

Readings of my two most recent short stories from the esteemed TheCreepyDark:

A reading of a story that I completed for the late creepypasta author, Chris Craft. Rest in Peace.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 07 April 2012 - 07:00 PM.

On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#4 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Sounds cool; will you be sharing any of it?

The readings were...interesting. I honestly couldn't stand the background music; it seemed to ruin the tone for all three pieces, especially the second...But that aside, I liked them.

#5 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds cool; will you be sharing any of it?

The readings were...interesting. I honestly couldn't stand the background music; it seemed to ruin the tone for all three pieces, especially the second...But that aside, I liked them.

Here? I don't think so. I'm doing it with a partner, and it's sort of top secret right now.

The guy is a new reader, just started doing this recently. I like background music, but it has to set the right mood. I provide him with the text, and I trust him with the rest.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 07 April 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#6 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Ah, got it.

The reader wasn't too bad--though it seemed like he had the same voice for everything?--but that music killed it. I don't mind background sound if it actually enhances the piece by fitting the tone or matches the reader's voice and pace, which this...did, but for a voice and pace that seemed appropriate for the first reading and less so for the other two.

#7 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, got it.

The reader wasn't too bad--though it seemed like he had the same voice for everything?--but that music killed it. I don't mind background sound if it actually enhances the piece by fitting the tone or matches the reader's voice and pace, which this...did, but for a voice and pace that seemed appropriate for the first reading and less so for the other two.

lol, he's improving. Those two were actually some of his earliest. I'll trust him much more with the next one.

And actually, the second one was two separate readers for the two different characters.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 07 April 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#8 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

lol Seriously? I hardly noticed XD The only one I noticed more than one voice was the third, but it could be my headphones; they've been acting up lately.

#9 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Seriously? I hardly noticed XD The only one I noticed more than one voice was the third, but it could be my headphones; they've been acting up lately.

Hard to imagine why. lol One voice has an English accent, the other doesn't. laugh.gif

#10 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

Seriously? Jesus, my headphones really do need replacing. It all just garbled together lmao I'll try and find it later when I can get to my dad's computer and use his speakers.

#11 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously? Jesus, my headphones really do need replacing. It all just garbled together lmao I'll try and find it later when I can get to my dad's computer and use his speakers.

That might explain why the music ruined it for you, too. lol If you can hear everything clearly, it's really not that overbearing.

#12 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Mmm, could be. I'll have to test it out later~

#13 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Sallie Mae is the biggest blood-sucking leech ever. I swear to god, I'm sure they would use thumb screws and threaten knee caps if they thought they could legally get away with it. And they'd might as well, with all of the other crap they do to you. wallbash.gif bash.gif blowup.gif

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Yo! What's up dude? Interesting info about yourself. I see we have some things in common. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 10 2012, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo! What's up dude? Interesting info about yourself. I see we have some things in common. smile.gif

I find that there are few better insights into a person's mind than those random millions-o-questions surveys. lol

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 11 April 2012 - 06:10 AM.

#16 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

So, given my recent niche in short stories, I'm thinking that I will make my first attempt at publication an anthology of short stories centering on the same backstory. A history of urban legends trailing up the east coast, paranormal occurences that follow the wandering presence of an escaped mental patient by the name of Andrew Solomon. He is said to be cursed, that his mere presence can stir the spiritual ether surrounding our world, leaving everywhere he steps touched with a lasting darkness. It will be the tales of several people and locales that have had encounters with this man, damned and forgotten places.

I will call it "Solomon's Walk." Thoughts? Suggestions?

#17 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

I've just been told that my Aunt, my mother's youngest sister, passed away this morning. Aunt Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I'm not a believer, and I don't know if I ever will be again. But if you can hear this, I know that I've said some mean things about you. I'm sorry. I have always loved you, and I always will. You were always my cool aunt when I was a kid, and you were the best babysitter ever. I promise now that I will do everything in my power to achieve my dreams in this life. I will make you proud.

I feel no emotion about this, and this is disturbing to me. The pills and the cynicism has taken that away from me. But I will never forget you. Wherever you are, your suffering is over now. Rest in peace. I will always love you.

#18 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Aw, sorry to hear that Pachuco. I have to say that I identify myself with part of your words, since I also have a hard time expressing feelings (I can't seem to cry on these things. I didn't cry at all when my grandmother died a few years ago), but that doesn't mean that you don't have feelings. I know you care for your loved ones (the fact that you wrote this proves it). My condolences for your family and for you.

And remember, we might not know each other well, but you can be sure that we're like a family here, so we'll be ready to give support. happy.gif

#19 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

Thanks. sad.gif I really wish I could be so sure of how I feel about it. The thing is, I'm bipolar. And after years of being medicated, it kind of... kills your emotions. For the most part, anyway. I don't feel anything. And I really should. I feel like a monster.

#20 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss... sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users