• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 30 2012, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah my life's been dangerously boring too. mellow.gif

Though I'am pretty sure that something interesting will happen in 2012 cool.gif

Anyway,My blog seems boring here lets add some epic music shall we heheelq7.png?

I don't know why,But this song encourages me to do something and I'am sooo in love with this song <3.

Edited by Zeref, 30 January 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#42 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Jan 30 2012, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Konohakitten Hehe thanks,I just love my little sister happy.gif,Wait when you said with 'us' did you mean that includes your husband wow.png?

@Toasty Warrior Yeah I know that,Sorry about that sad.gif.

Well I just got back from school and the time went fast,We had a class,And we studied about leadership and stuff,But the teaher is from US so most of our class don't understand english that much,So I translate every word from the teacher and now my throat hurts sleep.gif.

Lol yes my husband watches with my son and I. Anime is a household event in our family, along with video games biggrin.gif I hope your throat feels better, that's insane that you translate for your class, but amazing none the less. I agree with you that something interesting is going to happen in 2012 and I dont mean all the end of the world stuff XD

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#43 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 30 2012, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol yes my husband watches with my son and I. Anime is a household event in our family, along with video games biggrin.gif I hope your throat feels better, that's insane that you translate for your class, but amazing none the less. I agree with you that something interesting is going to happen in 2012 and I dont mean all the end of the world stuff XD

Ohhh that's amazing wow.png,Though I wish if my house was just like you tongue.gif.
Thanks laugh.gif But When I translate from my class,I just feel like a pro fu.png.

Edited by Zeref, 30 January 2012 - 05:49 PM.

#44 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

Today was okay,I had two tests,The first one was hard :arg,And at the end of the day at school,Student Council came to our class and they were searching if the students had any phones and stuff but they found none tongue.gif.Well all the students hide their stuff in secret spots in the class while the Student Council were busy fu.png.

And later on in night,I was running around Barefooted in our house yard,And something terrible happened... I stepped on a cat's sh** argh1.png It was disgusting... sick.gif.

#45 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 30 2012, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol yes my husband watches with my son and I. Anime is a household event in our family, along with video games biggrin.gif

That's so sweet, I love the modern family you have. My parent's generation still considers anything animated stuff for kids and nobody over the age 14 should be interested in that.

#46 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:32 PM

That's how it is in my family too, my parents and sister think I'm still some kind of child because I watch Batman: The Animated Series. sad.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#47 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

@Kim even Naruto omfg.gif?

@Toasty Warrior I've seen grown men watching 'My Little pony' biggrin.gif.

Anyways my day was the same as usual.

Afternoon,Got my self a new hair cut,And when I got back I had to do research for my english class.

At night,Me and my friends have a habit to order KFC everyday at night for dinner,And while we are eating,A cat came and started to stare at us,And I had no choice,I gave it some food,Now the cat comes at the the time our order arrives every night tongue.gif.

#48 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

Then again they changed their tone when they saw how awesome Batman: The Animated Series was. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#49 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Feb 1 2012, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Kim even Naruto omfg.gif?

Yes, anything animated.

#50 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

*cough* Well this is...awkward sweatdrop.gif.

.......................... shamefulcry0js.gif

Ok,ok... I know that I don't have proper excuse for not posting in my blog for.. well.. A long time so I'm sorry I didn't done any updates. But you know a month passed and I didn't done any updates, I felt ashamed and that happened.

Now let's see, A long time passed and I have many things to say biggrin.gif .

Before months, Me and my brother went to an Island with our relatives. We were like more than 25 people, All of us are men ofc, actually we don't bring women with us since it's our culture and all. The trip started when we went to the sea from a town in a boat. And we were a group of 7 people. And something funny happened to me laugh.gif .

My brother challenged me that I sit at the bow of the boat since I can handle the chilling winds of the sea. (It was very cold!). I accepted. My relative who's a father and his son is sitting in our group was driving the boat to the Island. My brother and my other young relatives was sitting at the back in a jacket and all warm and cozy. While I was left at the bow of the boat trembling for two reasons: There's no more space at the back sad.gif , And the challenge that my brother gave me. But the problem is that I was wearing a T-shirt! Without a jacket and without an undershirt! And with short pants! And the chilly winds started to blow my clothes away while I was trembling until I couldn't feel my body arg.gif. I couldn't get the jacket because my bag was in the back with the other bags.

So we reached the Island while roughly 2 hours of me suffering shamefulcry0js.gif. And I got a backache also while in the boat so I laid on my stomach and it still didn't fade. And when I've completed the challenge my brother said: "It's not my fault that you got yourself like that". And I raged at him and I said: "Next time you'll do it!". I was useless because I was freezing. Anyway it was dark at night when we arrived. And we greeted each other around the campfire. The Island wasn't something, There's nothing except sand and sand. So dinner was there and I needed the bathroom so I asked my uncle: Where can I take a..." And he understood me and said: "Ofc at the the sea water." And then I was like: "Wut err.gif ?" Then I went and did that in the dark.

We slept at a big tent and at 5 at the morning and the adults woke us up to do our morning prayer. And I wore my jacket. "No more cold challenges". So we needed to do an ablution from the sea water and it so cold that I started trembling at the touch of it. Later at the morning we went fishing in the boat with some fishing tools. They are different from the fishing pole. They are fishing lines only but they look different with a grip and all. Ofc when we pull a fish we pull the thin line with our bare hands. It's not a hard job for us actually, Adults can pull a 40 kg fish with a fishing line only.

The other days was the same but it was an amazing feeling and a new exp.

2 months passed since my big brother brought a monkey in our backyard. And his name is "Bees" , A silly name huh tongue.gif ? And I don't know why I call him a monkey when he's a baboon, But I'm used to it.

Edited by Zeref, 15 July 2012 - 10:08 AM.

#51 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Well something happened in our school and I thought that I had to share it here..

2 days ago, and I knew about it yesterday.

A student from our school died... Well, I know him from last year and he was in our class, His name is "Naser",he did bad things in his life and almost all the students knows this about him.

His house is near my friend's, so what happened was Naser and his 3 friends (unkown ones), hanged in a deserted house where they usually do, and well they smoked gas from a gas cylinder something like that..And they literally got drunk. So the three of his friends attacked him while they were drunk.

His head was cut from above, two stabs around his neck and chest, some even say that his tongue was cut and he was strangled by something.....

We don't know what happened more than that, Did the police find them? we don't know....

I don't know what to say, I didn't have any close relationship with him and it's true that he bullied me alot but no student deserves to die like this...may god have mercy on him...That's all we can say.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users