Naruto 601

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
406 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

What the... it's out already! http://www.mangaread...et/naruto/601/3

This is getting crazier by the second. I have to say I'm a bit confused with some things but we'll see what'll happen next. Anyway, looks like Tsunade will die soon... I didn't think Kishi would make the Kages be beaten off-screen like that. But for now my main concern is Obito because it looks like we'll find out his back-story in the next chapter.

Edited by Kim, 11 September 2012 - 08:06 AM.

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Sep 11 2012, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the... it's out already! http://www.mangaread...et/naruto/601/3

Seems like the puzzle is beginning to fit in. Now I can see how this all come together.\

TSUNADE!!! DON'T DIE!!!

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 11 September 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#3 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

what...have they done to tsunade!!! shes literally IN HALF!!! OMG..... shes done for.......shes gonna save the kages then shes totally done for......

and dont get me STARTED on flashback messed up obito!!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#4 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

Last week I mentioned that there would be no way Kishi would kill an important characters like Tsunade off panel, guess I was wrong huh, well shes not dead yet but it seems like her last moments.
Strange I thought Onoki would be the kage to die. At least we will know what happened to Obito next chapter

#5 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --Click here to view--
No, i don't want Tsunade to die. She's one of my favorite characters.
Hope she'll be able to save herself too after she saves the other kages.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

I will discuss more. I'm going to sleep. But if this one way to give growth to Sakura, then damn you to hell, Kishi! Don't kill her!

#7 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

i told you!! --Click here to view--
i knew we should have been concerned when madara popped up outta no where!!! ....TSUNADE!!! ......................so.....sakura character development?.........too soon?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#8 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

It just cant be... --Click here to view--
the end for Tsunade!! At first when her summon was talking about sticking her body together I was like...huh? Then I took the time to see Tsunades legs all the way towards the bottom of the page shamefulcry0js.gif I wanted to see the Kages come out on top instead their asses were handed to them behind the scenes. I really hope Tsunade doesn't die, but I don't know if she can get herself out of this one especially if she plans to save everyone else first. I'm glad that so far it looks like this is the real Obito. Now the interesting stuff comes.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

kitten....

That's all I can say.....

Like some people said, I was actually expecting Oonoki to be the one to bite the dust. But... I can still see him dying using a desperate jutsu to stop Madara (or at least stall him). With 2 Kages (possibly) dead, and a General likely being mentally incapacitated (if Madara & Obito pushes Kakashi over the edge to break him), then the Alliance is really going to see dark days ahead.

Another thing.... I HATE how Kishi brought back Oro. He should have stayed DEAD. With Tsunade dead, it would've been the perfect scenario. With all 3 of the Sannin dead, this would pave the way for the Original Team 7 to become the next Sannin.

Edited by Codus N, 11 September 2012 - 08:35 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO --Click here to view--
no no no tsunade can't die,oh no she'll probably heal them and die noooooo,unless the alliance happens to reach them instead of naruto because it seems that everything is possible,wait does that mean development for sakura?..so we didn't get any reason besides rin so he saved obito from under the rocks,and damn i wished it was longer but great chapter

#11 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 11 2012, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kitten....

That's all I can say.....

Like some people said, I was actually expecting Oonoki to be the one to bite the dust. But... I can still see him dying using a desperate jutsu to stop Madara (or at least stall him). With 2 Kages (possibly) dead, and a General likely being mentally incapacitated (if Madara & Obito pushes Kakashi over the edge to break him), then the Alliance is really going to see dark days ahead.

i do still expect Onoki will die, his character arc is essentially done, he went from not viewing the young generation as having any worth to putting all of his faith in it.
I hope Kakashi doesn't die, i originally thought with him also dying in the Pain arc that it would make him immune in this arc, but in light of Tobi being Obito both Kakashi and Guy could be the next to go

Its nice seeing someone push Naruto to rage again, and it makes sense if Naruto is to bring peace to the ninja world that the climactic battle would be against someone who represents hate, that has no redeeming qualities, i mean did you see the smirk on Madaras face when he revealed what condition the Kages were in

#12 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

Holy kitten! --Click here to view--
Wow... I can honestly say this was an amazing chapter even if they still didn't reveal Obito's reason for turning to the dark side. It's epic because we're finally seeing the ending of Naruto coming to a head. I just wonder what Naruto and Bee will be able to do against Madara while Kakashi and Gai take on Obito and one more thing... I hope Tsunade doesn't die. We don't need her dying just yet, not while there's still a certain someone out there that needs her help and that person I'm talking about is Sakura. wink.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#13 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

/\
if tsunade dies maybe sakura would have some development but really shw was torn into half !damn she really is gonna die

#14 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

Tsunade will most likely die, and I've kind of thought. She sacrificed too much against Madara. For the next chapter we can expect Obito's past and the reason for all this sh**. Anyways, great chapter.

Edited by Kuraudo, 11 September 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

Well looks like Kishi is planning to kill Tsunade there's no way he's going to spare her this time unlike the Pain arc. I don't understand the ending who was the old Uchiha???

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 11 2012, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well looks like Kishi is planning to kill Tsunade there's no way he's going to spare her this time unlike the Pain arc. I don't understand the ending who was the old Uchiha???

most likely Madara

#17 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

For those of you who can't see manga reader. use this instead :

http://www.mangahere...aruto/v60/c601/

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#18 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Sep 11 2012, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most likely Madara

#19 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

So Madara did found and save Obito from dying beneath that boulder, that was a bit predictable.
QUOTE (neoshadow @ Sep 11 2012, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most likely Madara

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#20 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 11 2012, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's Madara, but anyway... Woah.... this chapter was terribly awesome, I must admit I was speechless, good think I read the chapter after I finished working, otherwise I would have been thinking too much about it during my shift xD

But yeah...seeing Tsunade cutted in half and Obito's body in the last page really punched me in the feels... I can't wait for the nect chapter, fnally some backstory between old madara and Obito.

aw9vkj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users