Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

Juugo and Suigetsu being present in the chapter = me in a happy mood.

Then again, I'm still surprised (and disappointed) at the lack of explanation of what exactly Madara pulled. And a little jarred at Naruto suddenly being in his chakra cloak again. And at Orochimaru apparently being alive (meaning that Kabuto now became so much more irrelevant).

Sorry to say that this chapter disappointed me more than pleased me. And when Suigetsu and Juugo are in this chapter and I'm still left disappointed, then something's clearly wrong.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

I feel like the Naruto chapters are getting shorter and shorter lately. :/

But anywho.. I may of missed something, who was the one that Juugo picked up and said "She's alive"?

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#4 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

Yeah all I know is that I didnt really care what happened in this chapter. All I know is that Sasuke's hold kitten look on page 11 was so worth it!!

Yeah they kinda skimmed over Madera and his whole reason for still being their but meh to him. Also I want to see what Sasuke intends on asking Orochimaru the one man that can and probably will never die.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

That was Anko biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Fenris @ Jul 4 2012, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But anywho.. I may of missed something, who was the one that Juugo picked up and said "She's alive"?

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jul 4 2012, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anko...some people on other forums said kishi forgot about her but she was there when the battle started...

#7 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

Thank you for the answers. I'm glad Anko is still alive.. I neeed to go back and re-read what happened to her. She's one of my favorites.

I like how Kishi keeps going back and making sure none of his characters are forgotten about smile.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

Kishi I don't know how you did but reading this chapter I was both happy and pi**ed at the same time.

I liked seeing a little bit of the Naruto vs. Tobi fight, and it looks like Tobi is going summon the Ten-Tails albeit a slightly weakend one but I don't care, that just means that there is a greater chance that B will survive.

I liked how Oonuki is so determaned to keep Madara there now that he said that he wants to go get Kurama.

I liked that Suigetsu and Jugo have finally meet up with Sasuke and that now we know for sure that Anko is still alive.

I'm kinda split by Orochimaru still being alive because while I don't really mind that he is still alive but at the same time HOW CAN HE STILL BE ALIVE BUT THE PERVY SAGE CAN'T shamefulcry0js.gif ?

I have no complaints about the Naruto vs Tobi fight.

I'm on the fence about Sasuke because from my perspective Sasuke is still a mental basket case and can go ether way.

I absolutly hate that how Madara after Edo Tenseiing himself now wants to go get Kurama, excuse me,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... one more [BLEEP]

I needed that.

Edited by Jake, 04 July 2012 - 09:23 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#9 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

Well, it's nice to see that Sasuke's finally going somewhere not in the general direction of 'senselessly mad revenge'. This chapter made me a bit sheepish because it reminded me that I had forgotten a lot of characters XD Anko, Suigetsu, Juugo, fake-Madara... where's Karin again? I don't even remember if we saw more of her after Danzou. Hard to keep track of everyone in this war.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

I don't know what to say, how the heck can Orochimaru still be alive? Didn't Itachi send him to that genjutsu world? I guess it was a nice chapter, but it has lead me to get more answers.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

confused a lot --Click here to view--
What sasuke wants one time he says i'm goig to destroy everythings now he's neutral again and will do good things.
Now sasuke wants to ask what is a clan and what is a village to orochimaru, omfg.

As i predicited the fake madara does not need kyuubi to summon the juubi he already had the golden brothers chakra to merge with the gedou mazou and summon it as a desesperate move

Edited by dovahkiin, 04 July 2012 - 10:36 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Jul 4 2012, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where's Karin again? I don't even remember if we saw more of her after Danzou.

was last seen opening the lock picks hidden in her picture of Sasuke, possibly trying to escape from the Konoha prison she is currently in...Chapter 574 I just checked but my memory was right lol

#13 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

madara does not look like an edo tensei, i'm think kishimoto needs to answer what madara is doing on this war arc.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#14 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

less pages, plz! dry.gif

Anyway, I guess Naruto will fight Madara and Sasuke is going to interfer, maybe acutally helping Naruto because he want answers or anything like that.
Tobi is really Madara, maybe a special "omgiwillstayinthisworldandneverdiecauseI'mundestroyable" copy Jutsu or anything like that. Maybe he used Obitos Body fot it.

I am a little pissed right now ... I want progress! dry.gif

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#15 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

So many twists --Click here to view--
Sasuke looks doubtful of his goals, Madara doesn't care about the Kages and wants to go capture Naruto, Tobi is about to summons the freaking Ten Tails, Orochimaru is alive and Sasuke needs to meet him, what on earth is on that scroll?

I can't believe the many turns this chapter had. What will happen next chapter? Will it focus on Naruto, Madara, Sasuke, Tobi, or everyone at the same time?

I wonder if Sasuke will find Karin while he searches for Orochimaru. Lets hope she doesn't start fangirling from the get go and actually gives him grieve for almost killing her.

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

I read and re-read this mage 10 times
the feeling to resume what i feel is
WTF I'M READING.

i feel lost, i had 2 questions before i read this chapter i was hopin to see answers but he give me more questions.

1- Anko is alive and she knows that "sasuke" and itachi defeated kabuto, but sasuke did nothing he was a mere spectator while itachi did all the job.
the tsuchikage said whoever defeated "kabuto" is a hero of the shinobi world.
wait srsly?
Naruto worked so had to become a hero, and sasuke achieve this status without any effort.
and worse i feel like his redemption is already set-up despite being forced.

2- Madara.
What this guy is still doing alive cant find this answer it would make more sense if kishimoto ressurrected him as an edo just to show the power of the uchiha and answer some questions but no , let make him the final villain or something close to it.
He thought the weakness of the edo tensei was genjutsu just trap the user into a genjutsu and force him to make the seals.
but noi madara broke the contract and summons himself.
it would make more sense if
since is a contract he could do some reverse summoning jutsu and free kabuto from the genjutsu.
plus he said this is not even my final form.

What if sasuke defeat him?
it will make less sense yet because madara is the strongest uchiha, a mere kid like sasuke traps madara onto a genjutsu and force him to make the seals to free himself i would be a bad joke.[/b]

3-Orochimaru alive?
Orochimaru had his "SOUL" sealed off onto totsuka's blade and his body burned down by amateratsu please kishimot are u not going to make things like harry potter with some asspull HORCRUX.

4-Uchiha Sasuke.
Going to ask orochimaru what is a village and what is a clan, why he alwasy have to ask other's people to answer his questions, why he cant find thsoe answers by himself.
And the most sad thing is he get the things without putting any effort for it.

the manga reached it's climax but in an worst possible mean.

i feel completely lost after i read this, and i'm going to stop here, i feel that he's forcing things into this manga without any reasonable reason.
probably i'll return after 15 mangas to see answers to my questions.
i'm tired of each week waiting the next manga to see if i get answers but instead more questions and confusioness.

Edited by dovahkiin, 04 July 2012 - 12:08 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

If Naruto is at it's climax, Kishi doesn't have time for sloppy and short chapters.

AND WATTAkitten IS THAT SCROLL argh1.png

ナルサク

#18 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Okay first off

Dovahkiin, use spoiler tags for the first page of the chapter thread, is the rules.

Secondly, I don't know what to think of this chapter.

Edited by Strangelove, 04 July 2012 - 12:33 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#19 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:06 PM

Sasuke looks like he's about ready to rethink this whole "destroy Konoha" business. I don't really know how to feel about that if that turns out to be true. If it does, I just hope that Kishi will be able to pull it off properly.

So, Orochimaru is still alive? I don't really know how to feel about that either. Somehow this feels a bit redundant. To me, Orochimaru's part in this story is done. Hell, what was the point of having Kabuto become Orochimaru V2, if he's just going to bring him back like that? Still, it could work. Once again, I just hope that Kishi will be able to pull it off properly.

Now as for the Kage vs. Madara fight, I'm also a little disappointed that we didn't get a better and more through explanation for why Madara was somehow able to "reverse summon" himself. It also seems like we will see the perfect Susanoo again and judging by Madaras "Anyone who has seen it will die" comment, I think that someone on the Kage side will bite the dust. My moneys's on Onoki, but Tsunade is also a strong contender.

It seems like Tobi is going to summon the ten tails so to me, it doesn't really seem like this fight will end anytime soon.

And then we have Juugo and Suigetsu. Seriosuly, what the hell is in that scroll and how on earth could that help them "rule the world"? I guess this could also mean that Sasuke would be the final villain with Team Taka at his side.

Oh and I'm glad that Anko is still alive. I think she will play a part in Sasuke wanting to get in touch with Orochimaru again.

Edited by TerrorKing, 04 July 2012 - 01:07 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#20 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 4 2012, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read and re-read this mage 10 times
the feeling to resume what i feel is
WTF I'M READING.

i feel lost, i had 2 questions before i read this chapter i was hopin to see answers but he give me more questions.

1- Anko is alive and she knows that "sasuke" and itachi defeated kabuto, but sasuke did nothing he was a mere spectator while itachi did all the job.
the tsuchikage said whoever defeated "kabuto" is a hero of the shinobi world.
wait srsly?
Naruto worked so had to become a hero, and sasuke achieve this status without any effort.
and worse i feel like his redemption is already set-up despite being forced.

Anko has been unconsious during the hole fight so she doesn't know what happend.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users