Close
Photo

Do My Eyes Decieve Me ?! Hinata Worried About Sasuke ?! Big Step With SasuHina!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:50 AM

I've been trying to be polite about this but I'm just going to get straight to the point now. Think about it. "How much of a manipulative kitten would Hinata have to be in order to used a conversation with a depressed and lonely Sakura to fish for information about Sasuke because she is in-love with him and plans to leave Naruto-who she is engaged to by this point mind you- in order to grab Sasuke from under Sakura's nose?"  That is actually worst then the current pairings and that's hard to do. And Again why would they go through this convoluted plan in order to make NS happen, and more importantly the crack pairing you're in love with SH? That has no development what so ever as a romantic pairing other then in your head. You don't even seem to know that they have announced the anime already has planned to do the nH wedding after the next arc that based on Shikamaru's novel, and you use data that is by this point is going on two years old now instead of more recent data. And again why would they go through this convoluted plan you have envisioned when kishi keeps mentioning he really wants to leave the Naruto Franchise to his successor the pedophile and go onto his new scifi manga? 

#22 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:50 AM

Slow down with the lengthy replies guys, I know that I am guilty of making lengthy replies but it seems that I'm out numbered in this case,

This is not the only forums I speak to people at, I feel like I have to write novels each and every day, gets overwhelming at times

I will answer everything you all said please wait a moment  :sweatdrop:

#23 Terra Nova

Terra Nova

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:31 AM

Slow down with the lengthy replies guys, I know that I am guilty of making lengthy replies but it seems that I'm out numbered in this case,

This is not the only forums I speak to people at, I feel like I have to write novels each and every day, gets overwhelming at times

I will answer everything you all said please wait a moment  :sweatdrop:

I hope with all my heart that you are right! No need to quote me again, I understood! But still, it would be really twisted if that proves true!  :wot:

PS: What other forums are you talking about or are you visiting? And Sorry, but my English is really bad, I'm French and I use google translation ........ :sweat:

#24 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

I've been trying to be polite about this but I'm just going to get straight to the point now. Think about it. "How much of a manipulative kitten would Hinata have to be in order to used a conversation with a depressed and lonely Sakura to fish for information about Sasuke because she is in-love with him and plans to leave Naruto-who she is engaged to by this point mind you- in order to grab Sasuke from under Sakura's nose?"  That is actually worst then the current pairings and that's hard to do. And Again why would they go through this convoluted plan in order to make NS happen, and more importantly the crack pairing you're in love with SH? That has no development what so ever as a romantic pairing other then in your head. You don't even seem to know that they have announced the anime already has planned to do the nH wedding after the next arc that based on Shikamaru's novel, and you use data that is by this point is going on two years old now instead of more recent data. And again why would they go through this convoluted plan you have envisioned when kishi keeps mentioning he really wants to leave the Naruto Franchise to his successor the pedophile and go onto his new scifi manga?

That reminds me.  Among the many things I don't like about the divorce route is my lack of faith they can execute it without screwing up. I'm not sure it can be done without making them look bad, but regardless of whether they can, does anyone here have faith that the same team responsible for everything post Pain and the crappy movies (and spin-off manga) can do that without screwing it up?

#25 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

I admire you for this. You're strong in your belief that these pairings will happen. I don't know if you're trolling or not but good for you. However, despite all the evidence you're providing this just isn't realistic. It doesn't make sense to go through all of this trouble just Hinata and Sasuke.

Also,I can't believe the wedding is getting animated. Ew,but thankfully I'm not even phased at this point. We all know what happens after the wedding. Naruto and Hinata barely interacting, his bratty kids, him living in a garbage pile of a office. When I think about that makes thee wedding sound great because only suffering comes afterwards LOL.

#26 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:21 PM

This makes no sense. First, it begs the question of why it is even necessary to for Kishimoto to show Hinata and Sakura that they men they dreamed of marrying are not compatible with them. If NS and SH are the final pairings as you claim then who cares whether they see this. Why does it matter? The only thing important in that scenario is whether NS/SH works not whether alternatives don’t. To convince a fanbase that never would accept that their pairings couldn’t work that they are wrong? Besides, even if this is the goal, why not just do it the manga? Making your point does not require them to get together, have kids, only to then rip the relationships apart in one big fake out.

If the story of Naruto were primarily about his romantic relationships then the scenario is a tad more believable as the romance becomes THE story and massive interpersonal drama becomes more expected, but even then….you’d expect all this to be done in the primary story and no be done by ending the story, producing a movie, and then changing it in a spin off that’s about another characters.

However, Naruto is about his hero journey. While pairings may be a primary concern for fans, those pairings weren’t the “star” of the story. They were a subplot.

Kishimoto and his handlers were asses to disenchanted fandoms at the end, buy man, I’d have to believe that they are far, far bigger pricks that I dared believe if they are willing to jerk the NH/SS fandom in this way. Nobody deserves that and the companies that fund this stuff shouldn’t tolerate sinking an enormous amount of resources to sell a head fake on a subplot.

Ultimately, to buy into you idea, I’d have to accept that they end the manga with a different pairing than the “real pairing,” make a movie about the “fake” pairing, make a spinoff with the fake, make a gaiden about the fake, and string everyone along for more than two years, before saying…wait we lied. I can’t think of a good rational for pouring the time, energy and resources into doing that.

Maybe in the novel or something? I guess. Because there is no evidence in Burrito the manga that it isn’t. The NH relationship isn’t important at all because the story is about a delicious Mexican dish and its ninja adventures. It will only matter to the extent it impacts that Burrito.

Again, I disagree for the reasons noted earlier that he needed to show NH didn’t work in order to make NS/SH happened. As far as closing the loop? What loop…Naruto could have friendzoned her, she could have accepted…and done. Much of her behavior also had elements of hero-worship as opposed to love, just call it that and work with it. The “loop” could have been closed in the original manga and been done with minimal time and effort, especially since the N of NH was never really developed. The story doesn’t need a multiyear head fake for that.

To the extend Naruto is unhappy it looks like its because his relationship with Boruto sucks.

He doesn’t look ready to blow-up at Hinata. Based on Boruto, it’s she who should blow up at him for being a work-a-holic, but it doesn’t look like it bothers her. But this would be trying to put a rational spin on the way Boruto has totally basteridized Naruto. It was just an excuse for Naruto to have son issues, nothing more. It’s just crappy writing.

I’ll never be able to convince you otherwise, but I think you’re seeing patters that aren’t there. I am not at all convinced that a story about the adventures of Burrito the Tortilla Man will include a major detour about NARUTO’s love interest. Why does Naruto’s live interest even matter, unless Shounen is just going to jump and say this all one elongated side story…that’s not really cannon and here is the TRUE Naruto Part 3? I can’t say it’s impossible, but I can’t understand the rational of doing what they are doing now only to do the REAL Part 3 in the near future. Why not just do the real thing now or at least admit this is just side show?

All you’re theories require believe that these people are just engaging in totally baffling behavior. I don’t think their choices were good, but they aren’t completely irrational. Your theories require them to be to the point of disbelief.

I guess if Boruto crashes and burns, then they go do a DBZ Super, but then DBZ Super wasn’t released for another 20 years. I have my doubts Naruto will have DBZ’s staying power and DBZ Super wasn’t planned during the execution of GT.

I am certainly not going to hold my breath on that,

I don’t think the ending of the Pain arc can only be interpreted as romance.

In addition, even it was intended as romance, why is so hard to accept that this development was simply abandoned by the end of the manga and then recharacterized by the Last? That the writing was dreck doesn’t mean they didn’t do or intend it. It simply means it was crap.

I certaintly hope not. NS fans were really high on RTN. What a gut punch it would be if it turned out that it was testing grounds for the trash that was everything post-Pain. NS fans have suffered enough, don’t do that to them.

It was?

The end of the manga and everything that follows begs to differ. Also if that’s the case, why did Kishimoto and his handlers crap on unhappy NS fans right after 699 and 700 were released?

I don’t know….Sasuke looked happy at the end of Gaiden. And the only unhappiness I see from Naruto right now stems from his relationship with Boruto.

Word of God said the Last was canon…so yes, as stupid as re-characterizing Naruto’s feelings for Sakura was and as little sense as it made when compared with the manga….for canon purposes, his crush was an extension of his rivalry. Was it good, no. But that’s not the issue being discussed.

I’m with Voodoo. Unless you have some personal knowledge about what is happening internally, I think you, along with the rest of us, really have no basis for reading these kind of things into Kishimoto’s movement to Supervisior.

Because it requires believing that Shounen and SP are sinking and enormous amount of time (including the creation of multiple new products outside the manga) and resources on what would essentially be a giant head fake for the fandom. It’s one thing to try and pull something off in the manga and keep your audience guessing. It’s another matter to think they would end the story AND create multiple spinoffs in furtherance of this.

Lets go over everything you said:

You said:"This makes no sense. First, it begs the question of why it is even necessary to for Kishimoto to show Hinata and Sakura that they men they dreamed of marrying are not compatible with them. If NS and SH are the final pairings as you claim then who cares whether they see this. Why does it matter? The only thing important in that scenario is whether NS/SH works not whether alternatives don’t. To convince a fanbase that never would accept that their pairings couldn’t work that they are wrong? Besides, even if this is the goal, why not just do it the manga? Making your point does not require them to get together, have kids, only to then rip the relationships apart in one big fake out."

The answer is simple,

It is necessary for Kishimoto to show Hinata and Sakura that the "CURRENT" men that they married are not compatible with them because as my theories explained Kishimoto planned for Naruto to be with Sakura and for Sasuke to be with Hinata since chapter 3 of the Original Naruto manga

Hinata will be shown that there was a better man for her out there (Sasuke) in the third and final segment of the Naruto story line (Boruto Manga) Hinata will finally learn more about Sasuke and she will compare her life to his and see that they are very similar

You have to question to yourself, Why did Kishimoto intentionally make Sasuke and Hinata parallel each other and are so similar to each other ? they are obviously being built up for something in the future, so that when Naruto leaves Hinata Sasuke will be her rebound husband,

Sasuke and Hinata both lost their older brothers that always looked after them ? Sasuke and Hinata were considered by their fathers to be the weakest of their clans ?

Both Sasuke and Hinata possess eye power ?

And Sasuke represents (Yin) and Hinata represents (Yang) look at their eyes and compare the colors of the Sasuke's eyes (Black) and Hinata's eyes (White) it's clear as day that they are the personification of Yin and Yang and Yin and Yang must always be together to bring balance in the world so that should be a clear hint that Sasuke and Hinata has been built since the beginning of Naruto to be together,

Sasuke and Hinata have been built since the earliest days of the Naruto manga to develop a deep relationship that is based on mutual compassion and understanding,

Kishimoto has always been developing Sasuke and Hinata for a deep friendship but he was secretive about doing it, he didn't want to reveal that is what he was truly wanting to do until the Naruto Series reached it's 3rd and final phase (Boruto Manga)

As I said the Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

Even if you don't want  to see it.. the last plot has always been Naruto ending with Sakura.

Naruto is with Hinata and is not working out.. Sakura is with Sasuke and the same thing. Neither guy is happy with their girl cause they are looking for something or someone they cant yet get their hands on..

Will NaruSaku happen in the Boruto Manga ?

Yes it will happen at which point in time will it happen .. Could speculate a bit but it be all that.. An assumption based on what I have understood.. I get criticized a lot for it but is what I have understood so far..

First understand that everything was done in view point of 3 angles or 3 steps.. Kishimoto has never said it in interviews yet one can see that there is 3 to everything. From starts  each team is divided into 3 and one teacher or adult.. Each team consist of 2 of the same sex and 1 opposite.. Naruto's team 2 males 1 female 1 male teacher..  Is all a pattern from which you can draw out a basic conclusion  there 3 to everything..

Naruto has had 2 love interest his first love interest was Sakura thru the first segment we see him trying to get to her but she is in love with Sasuke but she then from Sasuke to look at Naruto differently.. So even though she doesn't really openly say I like him she starts to understand him and care for him to say this words "As long as I am alive you will not die" or alike she said that when she kept him alive. So Sakura has said she cares deeply for him yet why go back to Sasuke..  Naruto's own fault for disguising as Sasuke back on chapter 3.. She thinks he can save Sasuke cause she saw him doing something good to her which she still longs for.. The kiss on the fore head.. 

The kiss on the forehead is the key to when NaruSaku happens.. You can see at 699 Sasuke saying good bye and Sakura saying to the likes you are gonna make me wait.. She gets flip on the forehead and not the kiss she desperately wants.. This was repeated in Naruto Gaiden at the end same line..(I have heard anybody questioning what does she have to wait for? answer she is waiting for the kiss on the forehead and again she gets a flip)

Pain arc.. Sakura screams Naruto he shows up Hinata confesses. and Sakura ends the arc hugging him in front of the whole village.. 

Hope by now you can see Sakura always is reflected at the end or has a bigger role towards the end..

Lets talk Hinata she was introduce in later part of the manga not at the beginning like the anime suggested.. She has always been 2nd..  she was introduce as Naruto's second love interest but in reverse order Naruto did not love her she loved him.. Naruto has always been on one clear girl in his mind Sakura.. . So far Naruto has ended with Sakura.. Shippuden ended with Sakura and Boruto began with Hinata.. Yet the story has not ended.

The actual last chapter of Shippuden was 699 and 700 began Boruto.. but many wont see it that way.. 

Summarizing all I have set to make some background.. here..  During the firs segment Sakura had to learn to acknowledge Naruto and she did but it was not shown till the beginning of Shippuden that she had a change of hears.She was the one anxious to see Naruto again and we learn how much she means to him to not let him die at all.. Yet can she live with him living and not been part of his life.. that is where we at in that point and it was shown already that Sakura has a lie about Sarada and she is nostalgic about Naruto..

http://readms.com/r/boruto/001/3387/24
2ch5gfd.png

From Boruto Manga but you can get the emotion full effect if you rewatch this scene..

so going back to math 3 in hex is 001 .. so far is been naruto=/sakura Naruto=Hiinata but the third has not been written or is just starting

You said:"If the story of Naruto were primarily about his romantic relationships then the scenario is a tad more believable as the romance becomes THE story and massive interpersonal drama becomes more expected, but even then….you’d expect all this to be done in the primary story and no be done by ending the story, producing a movie, and then changing it in a spin off that’s about another characters."

Well the theme of Naruto is about Bonds and 2nd chances, romance is a type of relationship so it's included as well

The Boruto manga isn't a spin off story, It's the continuation of where Naruto Shippuden left off, it was announced by Studio Pierrot, Shonen Jump, And Kishimoto himself, and no the focus of the Naruto series hasn't shifted, The Boruto manga will be about the fate of the relationships of Boruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, And Sarada, knowning all this, both the characters from the Original Naruto manga and the New Boruto manga will be given significant roles in the Boruto manga,

As I've explained, Naruto and Sakura's and Sasuke and Hinata's relationship has been built up since the beginning of the PRIMARY STORY, You have to understand and follow Kishimoto's writing style to learn how

And it makes perfect sense that Kishimoto is putting NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata together romantically at the end of the Naruto series because he has been building them up to happen for that very moment since day 1 he started the Naruto series

What I wrote before is some explanation of what I have found.. 

Yet this is all base on same principal..

Naruto's main plots are 3.. 

Naruto acknowledged by the village
Naruto becoming Hokage
Naruto having a love interest

each chapter of the manga cover each point..  2 of those plots have been closed.. Apparently the third plot also.. I say apparently cause is not.. The story breaks or branches out from the third plot.. rescuing Sasuke was never a main plot.. its a sub plot from the third plot..

Now the third chapter.. Naruto is introduce and goes to school when he sees Sakura for the first time he is drawn with a little heart while excitedly saying her name.. (We have no idea of rivalry yet) pay attention to that Naruto is not aware that Sakura likes Sasuke..) Once he is bump and she goes over to him then we see him jealous yet still no rivalry when teams are made boom rivalry but it's not over Sakura it's over who is top student or power.. (Hence the last movie Narutos feelings for Sakura where over rivalry gets blank out as lie) Sasuke and Naruto always fight over power but not for Sakura..  Move foward to when Sakura is along day dreaming of Sasuke is Naruto who shows up as him..

Ok keep that in mind.. Now During the war arc when Team seven gets together to fight Madara.. you don't get this effect in the manga but you do see it in the anime.. Madara flicks his eyes with Rinnegan and Sakura jumps to him.. To me that is an indication she may have fallen for genjutsu right there.. and we been following what Sakura knows and feels trap in genjutsu world she may not be aware off..  Why just like when she was day dreaming Sasuke was hers.. She has the man of her dreams that has giving her a daughter would you think she be aware that it was a dream no.. Kabuto and Itachi said to understand you are trap in it.. you have to be aware of your honest self and Sakura has been blinded by a lie made by Naruto back in chapter 3 that Sasuke likes her and even try to kiss her.. 

Then there is the time when Sasuke puts her in genjutsu and strikes her heart so hard that even Naruto feels it.. This another time where She may have fallen yet she wakes up but we dont see Kakashi waking her up and she gives this alarm face..

This also happens in the last we never see her wake up from genjutsu we only hear how she wakes up.. While we see how the others wake up we dont see how or what she saw in her genjutsu..
So going back into chapter 3 I can see how this relates back to her being daydreaming of Sasuke. Also everything about naruto and sakuras relationship has been silence by a lie.. 

So far Naruto has not achieved his third goal which has always been Sakura.. Sakura always in base values matches third while Hinata matches 2nd.. and Naruto got with Hinata at the end of Shippuden the 2ND part of the Naruto series, now the 3rd has come and Sakura is always written as 3RD now do you understand how Naruto and Sakura are going to be together romantically in the Boruto manga ?

You said:"
However, Naruto is about his hero journey. While pairings may be a primary concern for fans, those pairings weren’t the “star” of the story. They were a subplot."

LOL HELL NO THE PAIRINGS WERE A SUBPLOT! the pairings NaruSaku, NaruHina, And SasuSaku has always driven and progressed the story of the Naruto series further,

Naruto's promise of a life time to bring Sasuke back to the leaf village (NaruSaku)

Hate to admit this... If Hinata didn't block pein's attack Naruto would have been captured and had his bijuu extracted and he would die and the story couldn't progress without Naruto because the Naruto manga was about him (NaruHina)

Hate to admit this... Sakura constantly training to get stronger so that she would have the power to bring Sasuke back to the leaf village (SasuSaku)

After hearing all this, you will know that the pairings had more significance  on the story than you originally think.

Kishimoto and his handlers were asses to disenchanted fandoms at the end, buy man, I’d have to believe that they are far, far bigger pricks that I dared believe if they are willing to jerk the NH/SS fandom in this way. Nobody deserves that and the companies that fund this stuff shouldn’t tolerate sinking an enormous amount of resources to sell a head fake on a subplot."

As I've said before, NaruSaku, And SasuHina has NOT been disenchanted, I have a deeper understanding than most about the reasons Kishimoto made Naruto and Hinata marry each other and for Sasuke and Sakura to marry each other, 

NaruHina and SasuSaku is what is beginning the NaruSaku and SasuHina ship, 

Kishimoto wants Hinata to develop a relationship 
the Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them.

And no, the enormous funding for these pairing mind games have paid off well, NaruSaku, NaruHina, And SasuSaku has made Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot multi millionaires which provided them enough revenue to have enough resources to progress the story to it's next part (The Boruto Manga)

Yes Kishimoto is willing to jerk the NaruHina and SasuSaku pairing fandoms, because as I explain Kishimoto only created NaruHina and SasuSaku so that NaruSaku and SasuHina will look better in comparison

Kishimoto wants Hinata to learn and compare what it is to live with Naruto and see how different it is to being with Sasuke and wishing it was Sasuke and Not Naruto same thing with Sakura Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them.

You have to understand that the true purpose of Kishimoto making NaruHina and SasuSaku cannon was so that NaruSaku and SasuHina would be made cannon all along.

You said:"Ultimately, to buy into you idea, I’d have to accept that they end the manga with a different pairing than the “real pairing,” make a movie about the “fake” pairing, make a spinoff with the fake, make a gaiden about the fake, and string everyone along for more than two years, before saying…wait we lied. I can’t think of a good rational for pouring the time, energy and resources into doing that."

You as a NaruSaku fan have ALREADY ACCEPTED the "real pairing," which is NarutoXSakura and the Boruto manga is going to end with NaruSaku as my theory explained, You have already accepted the ending of the Boruto series and will get what you always wanted in the

Again you are not looking deeply enough into the true reason why NaruHina and SasuSaku was made cannon, Kishimoto wants Hinata to see that Naruto wasn't the best fit for her even though she wanted him, and Kishimoto wants Sakura to see that Sasuke wasn't the best fit for her even though she wanted him, NaruSaku and SasuHina were not the true red herrings it was NaruHina and SasuSaku all along,

When you learn to question images like this ... you and especially NaruHina fans will understand differently then what you think now:

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/662/19
2pslgrt.jpg

2573qk9.jpg

Why is Sakura the only one that can bring Naruto to life..?  Why was she worried more for Naruto then Sasuke....? Why is always Naruto the one she aids not Sasuke..?

Why did Hinata trip and not made the effort to get there like Karin did..?

These are the things most don't question and dismiss over oh Hinata deserves him more then Sakura .. o Sakura has always love Sasuke since childhood.. Wanting someone is not the same as needing someone to keep living...

These girls put their lives on the line for them and bring them to life..Yet one of them never gets there the other gets there late but gets there..one of them is aiding the one she suppose to not love.. and the one she suppose to love is being aid by someone else who also loves him no matter what..If Kabuto would not have been there you bet Karin would have used her knowledge to bring him back from death..

You have to learn to question drawings if you wanna learn more of what the author meant to hide..

http://www.mangapand...nth-hokage/10/8
315irv6.jpg

When your parents speak to you they look straight at you in the eyes.. they don't look away trying to hide something.. Sakura's eyes are turn away like she is hiding something .. and she is not blushing at all her blushing face is different..

Before you tell me I have not watch or have not read.. I can tell you .. you never paid attention to what was drawn..

Maybe in the novel or something? I guess. Because there is no evidence in Burrito the manga that it isn’t. The NH relationship isn’t important at all because the story is about a delicious Mexican dish and its ninja adventures. It will only matter to the extent it impacts that Burrito."

ok now you just confirmed yourself to not reading the Boruto manga

boruto_1_44.jpg?v5

This is clear evidence that Naruto and Hinata's relationship is doing horribly, 

Naruto the father of Boruto and the Husband of Hinata has seldomly spent time with his family, this becomes much more transparent when he absented himself from the birthday party he PROMISED Boruto/Himawari and Hinata to attend

AIpXArF.gif
UOjVrG9.gif
hinahima_hug_by_fu_reiji-d95pdhn.gif
Naruto you want to be a father to everyone in the village ? isn't your family also apart of the village ? :)

Then a FEW MINUTES LATER a man who's actually willing to spend time with Naruto's family appears ? coincidence ? I think not, this a huge and clear hint that a new man will bear the mantle of a father and husband to Boruto's family
tumblr_nskwzjhrio1td1mivo1_500.gif
So what does this tell you ? this is a clear sign that both Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot is hinting that Naruto's family has a new man to admire and depend on,

The new Boruto manga is based off the Movie, which means the Manga scenes will be IDENTICAL to the movie scenes and the evidence that I provided above shows that, and Kishimoto stated the Boruto Naruto the movie serves as a pilot for the new Boruto manga, which means Boruto is highly likely to have a new father figure to idolize :)

This also means that where the movie left off, the Boruto manga story will continue where it left off based on the scenes/moment of the movie has shown, which means Naruto will continue to be a neglectful father while Sasuke will be a actual fatherly figure to Boruto and his family, Hinata is saddened at the fact that Naruto doesn't spend time with his family because she's unfortunately not getting the husband she always wanted, the fact that Sasuke is doing everything she wishes Naruto could do such as taking care and watching over her kids and spending time with her could most certainly cause her to start Eyeing him a little bit :)

The SasuHina implications are strong in the Boruto Movie/Manga my SasuHina and of course NaruSaku brothers will Rise once again!

You have to understand that the only reason NaruHina was made cannon was that so it will start the SasuHina ship

You said:"Again, I disagree for the reasons noted earlier that he needed to show NH didn’t work in order to make NS/SH happened. As far as closing the loop? What loop…Naruto could have friendzoned her, she could have accepted…and done. Much of her behavior also had elements of hero-worship as opposed to love, just call it that and work with it. The “loop” could have been closed in the original manga and been done with minimal time and effort, especially since the N of NH was never really developed. The story doesn’t need a multiyear head fake for that.

To the extend Naruto is unhappy it looks like its because his relationship with Boruto sucks.

He doesn’t look ready to blow-up at Hinata. Based on Boruto, it’s she who should blow up at him for being a work-a-holic, but it doesn’t look like it bothers her. But this would be trying to put a rational spin on the way Boruto has totally basteridized Naruto. It was just an excuse for Naruto to have son issues, nothing more. It’s just crappy writing."

Well that's how kishimoto planned to make NaruSaku and SasuHina cannon, again i'll repeat once again... 

Kishimoto wants Hinata to learn and compare what it is to live with Naruto and see how different it is to being with Sasuke and wishing it was Sasuke and Not Naruto same thing with Sakura Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them.

Kishimoto needed to close the Hinata loop, the loop about Hinata's goal of getting Naruto to love her and she succeed with that loop WHICH MEANS THE LOOP HAS BEEN CLOSED IN THE ORIGINAL MANGA, but the Naruto story doesn't end there, As I explained the true purpose for Kishimoto pairing Naruto and Hinata together was so that the SasuHina and NaruSaku ships can begin, the fact that Naruto and Hinata's relation ship is currently doing bad and Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is currently doing bad is the basis of how NaruSaku and SasuHina is happening but you fail to see that...

NaruHina was very developed, but you're not seeing the true reason why, again it was developed to make NaruSaku and SasuHina look so much better in comparison, Part of what Naruto Shippuden is about is Hinata and Sakura getting with the men that they wanted, the Boruto manga is about teaching Hinata and Sakura that the men that they choosen to marry was a horrible mistake, From the implications in the Boruto manga shown, Hinata and Sakura will learn about who they truly should have been paired with and will be paired with at the end of the Boruto manga, however even though Sasuke and Hinata will be paired together they wont have a child, it will be Boruto and Sarada who will be the one who will make the first byakusharingan child, it's obvious that they are

13741424_293482544337268_1241813239_n.jp

And that's not what I meant when I said "blows up.." I meant Naruto's pressure is building up, meaning he is being overwhelmed with his duties in life, he can barely do his Hokage work due to his low intelligence so because of that he is slow about completing it, and the negative result of this is that he never has time to spend with his family with Hinata, All the previous Hokages before him were able to complete their work in a fast and efficient timely manner and they were always able to have time to spend with their families and friends, Tsunade always had time every day to go to the nearest bar, Hiruzen was able to spend plenty of time with is grandson, Kakashi had time to read his perverted Novels, I guess Naruto just isn't meant to be the Hokage even though he wanted to be the Hokage

Naruto is going to blow up out of frustration, not at Hinata... He has no one to truly understand his position as Hokage, but there is one person who does, Sarada, Her dream is ALSO to be the Hokage, Naruto will take a interest in her and take care of her Something Sasuke isn't doing and Sakura is sad by it, Sakura is going to notice that Naruto is doing what Sasuke is suppose to be doing, raising their daughter which will cause Sakura to look at Naruto in a new way, Don't you understand by now ? Sarada is the key to NaruSaku happening and Boruto is the key to SasuHina happening

You said:"I’ll never be able to convince you otherwise, but I think you’re seeing patters that aren’t there. I am not at all convinced that a story about the adventures of Burrito the Tortilla Man will include a major detour about NARUTO’s love interest. Why does Naruto’s live interest even matter, unless Shounen is just going to jump and say this all one elongated side story…that’s not really cannon and here is the TRUE Naruto Part 3? I can’t say it’s impossible, but I can’t understand the rational of doing what they are doing now only to do the REAL Part 3 in the near future. Why not just do the real thing now or at least admit this is just side show?

All you’re theories require believe that these people are just engaging in totally baffling behavior. I don’t think their choices were good, but they aren’t completely irrational. Your theories require them to be to the point of disbelief.

I guess if Boruto crashes and burns, then they go do a DBZ Super, but then DBZ Super wasn’t released for another 20 years. I have my doubts Naruto will have DBZ’s staying power and DBZ Super wasn’t planned during the execution of GT.

I am certainly not going to hold my breath on that,"

You think i'm seeing patterns that are not there because YOU don't see them, I've pointed out the patterns of Kishimoto's writting style in my theory topic but the fact that you don't see the patterns clearly means you didn't read my theory topic fully, Remember Kishimoto writes all of the Naruto story plots revolving around the number 3

NaruHina and SasuSaku fans comment makes me laugh.. Out of all characters there are only 2 that accomplished all they set themselves to do.. Naruto is one and the second is Sakura. Why not Sasuke because there are somethings he set out to do that he did not do them.. like killing all the Hokages.. Destroying Konoha..and other stuff even thought they were evil actions .. he said he would do them and he failed..

Sakura is the only character that has done everything she set out to do.. Naruto still pending one thing which is making Sakura fall for him. In terms of plots Sakura had to end up with Sasuke just like Hinata had to end up with Naruto to close those sub plots.. All Kishimoto is doing now is working backwards closing subplots until he gets to his last main plot.. Which still open.. Village Acknowledgement is done.. Being Hokage is done.. The last main plot was Sakura and this is still going on. Since Naruto has not confess his lie to Sakura. For Naruto to end properly Kishimoto has to reveal or use that plot that he craftily has been omitting and destroying from everyone's mind.. Just like he has done it always setting up Naruto and Sakura with a romantic line then having someone acknowledge it and end it with a comedy line to dismiss it..

Take for instance episode 479 suppose to be 699 manga chapter 2 thing were added.. Iruka's recognition to being the first person to recognize Naruto and giving Naruto a shot at making him jonin by properly making him study something that has never been done in the whole series. Most thought Naruto was dumb and could not study yet when Jiraiya show up he said Naruto had not been properly trained/educated.. Now is shown that Shikamaru properly educated him to be Hokage.. Those 2 things have now been corrected.. Sooner or later Kishimoto will correct stuff that was thought wrong by fandom..

By the end of Boruto and the 12 movie Kiishimoto will finish his last plot. Don't be deceived by what Kishimoto says on interviews Kishimoto is not done with Naruto at least not yet.. This is all part of how one understands and use information.. explained in Boruto the movie during the chuunin first exam. As I talk to many of the fandom most fall into the pit cause they never question what is true and what is lie.. even if Kishimoto spends several pages explaining this with the chunnin exams..

Mostly a lot thinking and seeing how he develops the story.. While most assume Boruto manga is a new route and such .. there are little clues to say that is not. and is just a continuation of Naruto under a different name..Kishimoto has done all in 3 .. most of all contents has been done in 3. so I assume Naruto has 3 parts in the manga 12 movies and 3 animes..

Trying to keep this short as you can see from previous post explaining this things are not easy and very long.. Yet I think Kishimoto set some rules to read Naruto that many don't pay attention.

The basic rule is Read beneath the underneath. Kakashi told this to Naruto and its hard to make sense of it.. At one point Kishimoto repeated this on an interview and is one of the key rules to understand the story.. Many disregarded.. Many of Kakashi teaching about information as well as Ibiki are rules set by kishimoto.. Also Shikamaru and Sai version of the exam..

This is my best way to explain the rule of 3.. and the hex word 011.. Don't go nuts lol

http://tinypic.com/v...=9#.WAbhjOgrIzY
szexbl.jpg

This is the basic pattern to Naruto.. 2 boys 1 girl

Naruto .. Naruto Shippuden .. Boruto.. all are 011 ,, LOL

Masashi Kishimoto
Mikio Ikemoto
Ukyo Kodachi

3 people working on Boruto.. Boruto is a third part ot Naruto.. etc..

Btw the names I am 100% sure is a stupid puzzle.. Also the only real name there is Masashi Kishimoto.. The pattern 011 is in there LOL.. 2 moto's and achi.. 2 shi and chi.. .. This is nuts.. lol..

There is a lot things that are buried in the story.. all you got do is read beneath the underneath..

Aside from it .. some think this things don't exist but they are there..Kishimoto put them there and has made several efforts to make people understand.. Yet most are clueless of how Naruto is written in a dual format.. One story is in plain sight to see and another is hidden in plain sight..

Yeah Naruto is harder to understand then most people think it is.. The story was never a simple story..

Another bit of info.. Kishimoto is a die hard Matrix fan and has incorporated characters and scenes into the story.
What color is Sakura's hair or the Color she wears most.. Red... What color is Hinata what color she wears most.. blue... What pill did Neo eat to know the truth.. :)

There are just too much stuff hidden Lol.. and I am barely scratching the surface..

You said:"I don’t think the ending of the Pain arc can only be interpreted as romance.

In addition, even it was intended as romance, why is so hard to accept that this development was simply abandoned by the end of the manga and then recharacterized by the Last? That the writing was dreck doesn’t mean they didn’t do or intend it. It simply means it was crap."

LOL the Pain ark REEKS of romance, As much as I hate to admit it the Pain arc is the basis of what significantly began the NaruHina ship, it's pretty obvious the Pain arc was written with the intention to enhance the NaruHina relationship

Hinata ADMITTED her feelings to Naruto while he was subdued by Pain's black receiver rods WHICH IS CLEARLY ROMANCE IN THE PAIN ARC,

And when Pain stabbed Hinata in the chest with a black receiver rod which Naruto perceived her to be killed, he quickly turned into the 8 tails Nine Tails mode, it was the worst rage he ever felt, Only something very dear to Naruto can push him to that point, You have to understand what the author of the story (Kishimoto) is trying to message to his readers, He was telling us that Hinata was someone important to him, I may not be a NaruHina fan but I'm at least intelligent enough to know that was the message he was trying to convey

And the romantic development of NarutoXHinata in the Pain arc WASN'T abandoned, it just paled in comparison to the NarutoXSakura development, and the romantic scene of Naruto and Hinata in the Pain arc wasn't recharacterized or otherwise when Naruto was under that genjutsu in (The Last, Naruto The Movie) that showed him how Hinata felt for him the NarutoXHinata romantic scene in the Pain arc would have been entirely something different but no it wasn't, It was shown how it was and that's what helped Naruto re interpreted what Hinata meant when she said she loved him at that time  

Again you need to understand the true purpose of Kishimoto pairing Naruto and Hinata together, Naruto and Hinata's relationship isn't working out, They never spend time with each other so nothing is keeping their romance sustained, Boruto (Naruto's Son) is nothing like Naruto, He resents everything Naruto does which means it's like Naruto doesn't even have a son at all, Boruto rather spend time with Sasuke because he idolizes him instead so Sasuke takes care of him, Hinata doesn't have a man (Naruto) to take care of her kids and Sasuke is now doing that which will cause Hinata to start looking at Sasuke in a new way, Sarada likes Naruto and His dream to be the Hokage because that's what she wants to be so Naruto takes care of Sarada, Same thing with Sakura she doesn't have a man (Sasuke) to take care of her kids and Naruto is now doing that which will cause Sakura to start looking at Naruto in a new way

You have to learn to understand the messages Kishimoto is trying to convey here, the families of NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura are breaking apart.

You said:"I certaintly hope not. NS fans were really high on RTN. What a gut punch it would be if it turned out that it was testing grounds for the trash that was everything post-Pain. NS fans have suffered enough, don’t do that to them."

You're getting the complete opposite of what I meant when I said that, RTN was used as a testing grounds for the end of shippuden,

When I said end of shippuden I was talking about the beginning of the Boruto manga, Because at the end of (Road To Ninja Movie) it ended with NaruSaku and SasuHina that foreshadows what is to come in the Boruto Manga:

gallery_13631_2_24168.jpg
[yt][/yt]

Road To Ninja is the parallel world of the real Naruto verse right ? So all the characters in this parallel world all opposite counterparts of their real Naruto verse versions, which means they all have different likes and dislikes, Such as Sasuke having a attraction to Hinata and Sakura having a attraction to Naruto, This is what I meant by testing grounds, this allowed Kishimoto to test NaruSaku and SasuHina's relationship

So I don't know where you are getting that this is a gut punch to the NaruSaku fans when the author (Kishimoto) is planning for NaruSaku at the end, You have to keep in mind that the NaruHina ship begins the NaruSaku ship.

You said:"It was?"

WELL DUH!! (The Last, Naruto The Movie) Was used to push, validate and end a plot which is Hinata finally being with Naruto

First you argue with me about how you and other NaruSaku fans are disgruntled of how (The Last, Naruto The Movie) concluded Naruto Shippuden and gave closure to Naruto and Hinata's relationship, Now you are asking me if "It was?" used to make Naruto and Sakura part ways ?   :huh:  this makes no sense man

You said:"The end of the manga and everything that follows begs to differ. Also if that’s the case, why did Kishimoto and his handlers crap on unhappy NS fans right after 699 and 700 were released?"

No it does NOT beg to differ because the Naruto Series isn't over yet AKA the Boruto manga, And Kishimoto isn't crapping on NaruSaku fans right after 699  and 700 were released, because he has written the (Boruto, Naruto the Movie) plot and is writing the Boruto manga which is a continuation of the (Boruto, Naruto the movie) 

The new Boruto manga is based off the Movie, which means the Manga scenes will be IDENTICAL to the movie scenes and the evidence that I provided above shows that, and Kishimoto stated the Boruto Naruto the movie serves as a pilot for the new Boruto manga, which means Boruto is highly likely to have a new father figure to idolize :)

This also means that where the movie left off, the Boruto manga story will continue where it left off based on the scenes/moment of the movie has shown, which means Naruto will continue to be a neglectful father while Sasuke will be a actual fatherly figure to Boruto and his family, Hinata is saddened at the fact that Naruto doesn't spend time with his family because she's unfortunately not getting the husband she always wanted, the fact that Sasuke is doing everything she wishes Naruto could do such as taking care and watching over her kids and spending time with her could most certainly cause her to start Eyeing him a little bit :)

Kishimoto is obviously putting NaruSaku and SasuHina in the Boruto manga, you are just not liking how it's being executed but he is putting NaruSaku and SasuHina in the Boruto manga none the less, 

You lack astuteness you can't see where the fate of these current terrible marriages of NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura is leading, It's obvious that Sasuke replaces Naruto's role as the father of Boruto's family and It's obvious that Naruto is replacing Sasuke's role as the father of his family.

You said:"I don’t know….Sasuke looked happy at the end of Gaiden. And the only unhappiness I see from Naruto right now stems from his relationship with Boruto."

sasuke-sakura-and-sarada-family-portrait

Where's his smile ? only smiles are the human facial expression that indicates Happiness

And your saying that the only unhappiness you see is from Naruto right now stems from his relationship with Boruto ?

boruto_1_44.jpg?v5
hinahima_hug_by_fu_reiji-d95pdhn.gif

Watch this video again please:

Start the video at 31:32 and stop watching it when you reach 32:05

[yt][/yt]

This part of the video explains how and why SasuHina is going to happen in the Boruto manga

This is how Kishimoto is going to execute the Naruto and Hinata breaks up arc, he is using the absentee father route.

You said:"Word of God said the Last was canon…so yes, as stupid as re-characterizing Naruto’s feelings for Sakura was and as little sense as it made when compared with the manga….for canon purposes, his crush was an extension of his rivalry. Was it good, no. But that’s not the issue being discussed."

??? Where did you find that I said that the (The Last Naruto the Movie) wasn't cannon ?   :huh: you are replying to things that wasn't even said.

But however I will agree that the movie should be considered non cannon because it tried to cannonize things that never existed in the Naruto Manga like Naruto and Sakura's feelings being based on rivalry and competition lets talk about it:

NaruHina fans think that Naruto and Sasuke had a rivalry to win Sakura's heart ?

They never had .. they didn't Sakura pushed herself onto Sasuke while he relentlessly screamed he did not want her..

The rivalry took part much later and it was over power.. don't fall in the trap of the last movie.. is a trap to confuse people.. Naruto was never in rivalry over Sakura with Sasuke it was all for power.. Naruto was shown that he had feelings for her even before the rivalry was acknowledged.. the rivalry took second place.. and Hinata was not even there.. if Hinata would have been made part of the love triangle between Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke .. it would be all different..

The main love plot has always been Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke to which Naruto owes them an apology..

The main error in the last are Naruto's chibi clones.. that alone should have shown you the last movie was a lie.. Naruto's clones were sick looking .. sexy no jutsu work cause it was not a clone but an alteration of his own looks not a full chakra clone.. Naruto full chakra clones were a mess till he learn shadow clones..  

Everything in the last movie was an obvious lie.. yet you need to understand see/read underneath the underneath to get why it's a lie..

Kishimoto is not gonna come out in the open and say the truth of the third segment at least not yet.. Most of what Kishimoto has said so far are generalized answers he has not said anything as definite truth.. 

The truth is Naruto never saw Sakura as a sister or anything remotely he saw her as a love interest even prior to acknowledging having a rivalry with Sasuke..  Some are so adamant of the understanding the lie that the rivalry was over Sakura they dismiss the fact that Naruto was never shown conspiring to get Sakura to make Sasuke mad.. He was shown using Sasuke's image to understand his feelings for Sakura for which he almost kissed her.. that is not someone confused about his feelings for a girl.. I guess NaruHina and SasuSaku fans never seen or read males dressing as females or as someone else to find out someone feelings.. Please..  stop being too gullible.. 

The truth about Naruto's love interest was known so long ago.. yet what has not been shown is how to get them together it has always been hit and miss. Yet it wont be shown till Kishimoto really ends the story on the third segment.

You said:"I’m with Voodoo. Unless you have some personal knowledge about what is happening internally, I think you, along with the rest of us, really have no basis for reading these kind of things into Kishimoto’s movement to Supervisior."

No I do not have any internal knowledge about what goes on in Kishimoto's humble abode that is his manga office, My theories are not about me having internal knowledge about that, My theories are about following and understanding the pattern of his writing style and if you do understand it you will expect what he will do next.

But perhaps another reason why he re positioned himself as supervisor is because so that fans could no longer harass him about what pairings will be put in the story, word has it that he would recieve 1000s of fan letters EVERY WEEK asking him to put in more NaruSaku or NaruHina moments, he is the Writer/Author of the Boruto manga but he labeled himself as supervisor so that someone else labeled as the author can take the burden of stress of getting harrassed by rabid fans, He wants Ukyo Kodachi to be the scapegoat basically

I just like to state what I found in the story.. and so far most think the story is over without bases yet the story continues to its third stage.. All I can see is kishimoto toying with the story since from the beginning he has shown in the story thru the lessons explained  how to understand the story.. Taking that into consideration he already stated there will be concealed information in the story and anything that seems to be truthful can be a lie.. Kishimoto has shown it in different ways including the order the story is written.. Just that some listen but never pay attention to what they have been told..

Another clue to this he already re-position himself as supervisor not as writer nor as animator.. So here is another example of him using the number 3... So he has position himself in a way he can re-organize the story to how he really originally wanted to end.. its third cycle.. and he already told who the end girl was gonna be.. since he wrote it in it's third chapter.. Now do you follow the pattern.. Now to this pattern there is another pattern which also means 3 .. 001.. which its hexodecimal value.. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.. see the other pattern.. hope you do :)

So when people mention something I go and look at where they fall in those 2 patterns ... unfortunately Hinata always end in 2nd never in third.. the only clue given who will end in third is Sakura.. 
Here is another example.. Pain Arc.. Sakura screams naruto shows up.. Hinata confesses.. Sakura ends the arc hugging Naruto and not caring what other think..

Sakura always ends in the third pattern / stage..

Because it requires believing that Shounen and SP are sinking and enormous amount of time (including the creation of multiple new products outside the manga) and resources on what would essentially be a giant head fake for the fandom. It’s one thing to try and pull something off in the manga and keep your audience guessing. It’s another matter to think they would end the story AND create multiple spinoffs in furtherance of this"

Hey well they did it to the NaruSaku fans, (You guys) which got you guys so angry, So how does it make sense that you don't believe they are willing to do something like this to the fans ?   :huh:

And as my theories explained it is the NaruHina and SasuSaku's fans turn for it to happen to them

Surely by now you should know that Kishimoto like to play mind games with his fans with red herrings, and since the Naruto series is going to continue through the Boruto manga, the mind games continue,

Have you noticed that Studio Pierrot, Bandai Namco Games, And Shonen Jump have RECENTLY started putting SasuHina moments in the Naruto series AFTER NARUHINA AND SASUSAKU WAS MADE CANNON ?:

CzobtyEUUAAmlV_.jpg
ofwar.jpg

It is clear that NaruHina and SasuSaku fans are being set up to have their pairings torn apart, NaruHina and SasuSaku was the TRUE HEAD FAKE ALL ALONG, but you fail to see that thus far

Now their resources are being put into developing SasuHina and NaruSaku moments

I will explain this as simple as I can, the Boruto manga will be like a reverse opposite of the Naruto Shippuden manga,

Naruto and Sakura will work together to bring back their friend who was lost in darkness (Sasuke) in Naruto Shippuden,

Now It is Sasuke and Hinata's turn to team up to save their important person who will be lost in darkness (Naruto) there are heavy implications that Naruto is going to be the main villain of the Boruto manga:

The NarutoVerse has relocated to a Utopia (maybe even located on a different planet or dimension?) and Kawaki is the agent Naruto sent to retrieve Boruto.

Read exactly what Kawaki says...

48K68kQ.png

He just wants Boruto to come home and stop playing ninja. Those days are over. The village itself is in ruin and people are living happily in their new world. Boruto - being the rebellious kid like he's always been - is putting up fight and just causing unnecessary trouble.

Let's hope Kawaki smacks some sense into him with his cane. 

Well I guess it is understandable that Naruto will be the villain of the Boruto manga because it fits the theme of the Boruto manga of Boruto wanting to surpass his father.

There is a very high chance of NaruSaku and SasuHina happening, I feel you think so but you just don't like how it's being executed but there is so much hint's and evidence that it will happen, long live SasuHina and NaruSaku!

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 10 January 2017 - 04:35 AM.

#27 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

Hi, just wanted to kind of put in my opinion. 

I honestly cannot see this happening. The only way I could, is if Naruto dies, and only after the fact do we get a glimpse of Sakura's (and Naruto's) true feelings (like a Tsunade/Jiraiya relationship/type thing). 

Even then, I can only see Sasuke being there for Naruto's family after that happens. And even then I don't think I could ever see SasuHina officially getting together. He would probably just help with Boruto since Naruto's not there (like what he's doing now). 

But that's just my opinion. That's the only plausible way I can even see a glimpse of hints for either of them happening now. 

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#28 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

It's getting really pissing off to read yor pissing off to read tour posts because i have to defend SS and i have to defend SS and i hate his pairing but you make giant post but never make clear yoir point
About sasuke's episodes :
Yes sakkura blushed to sasuke and guess what it means ? means she likes him romantically, a bit weird to sakura blush because of sasuke na e but nota about Naruto since her heart and mind are in a "battle"
Yes sasuke remembered sakura but do you dead the lines, they sete talkiing about the people who alemãs loved him and he remembered sakura and Naruto
There's no such thing as sakura welcoming sasuke in his novel, idk who is tour sources bit i guess you nerd some news sources
About sakuras feelings, i dont even get your point about this you days sakura will ser her true feelings soon but then days sakura lives Naruto now, ter heart screams for Naruto? Wheres the proof ? Sakura dindt shown any signal of being confused abouut her feelings after ending, she males it obvious she likes Naruto as friend and sasuke romantically
Again sakura looking Naruto in nostalgic way font means more than friendship
Sakura would blush to Naruto if she das confused
I fell like you just ignore all moments with sakura showning romantics fellings to sasuke and only see this moment
About ch03 and forehead poke man sakura herself confirmed in her novel it is romantic, they just replaced ch03 with this kitten, sakura font even remember this after all, she only care about the forehead thing
I really bater making this post because i fell like defending SS andf i bate this pairing as well Mike sakura after ending its just that your posts are kinda confusing

#29 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

And what is sakura hiding from sarada ?
I'll only be back 24th because i havê to study to japanese final exame i'd thanks you if you reply this when i'm back thanks bro

#30 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:27 AM

The answer is simple,

It is necessary for Kishimoto to show Hinata and Sakura that the "CURRENT" men that they married are not compatible with them because as my theories explained Kishimoto planned for Naruto to be with Sakura and for Sasuke to be with Hinata since chapter 3 of the Original Naruto manga

This isn’t an answer. I know that you are saying he is showing that the men they are currently married to are not compatible with them. My question is why is this necessary to make NS/SH happen? As a practical matter it’s not. Whether Hinata and Sakura are not compatible with others…doesn’t matter. It’s not necessary to show that to pair them off with others

And even if it is, why not do in the Naruto manga? Why do it in Boruto—a manga in which they are supporting characters instead of the one they the main characters.

As an aside…if they want Naruto Part 3…why not make a genuine Naruto Part 3 where he remains the central character rather than making Boruto in which he is destined to shift to a supporting role? Why create what is clearly meant as a closing to Naruto’s adventures and open a chapter to someone else’s when they could just do a literal Naruto Part 3?

Hinata will be shown that there was a better man for her out there (Sasuke) in the third and final segment of the Naruto story line (Boruto Manga) Hinata will finally learn more about Sasuke and she will compare her life to his and see that they are very similar

You and I will never agree that they will show there is a better man for her. I see no need to waste anymore time on it.

As for the other point in this paragraph.

If the endgame was SH and this was known from the beginning (which you assert) then why wait 17 years before having her show worry about him in a video game?

They don’t interact in Naruto. It’s hard to buy that a pairing planned in 1999 at the manga’s inception gets no attention for that long. They could have been friends, acquaintances…something other than the nothing Naruto gave us.

You have to question to yourself, Why did Kishimoto intentionally make Sasuke and Hinata parallel each other and are so similar to each other ? they are obviously being built up for something in the future, so that when Naruto leaves Hinata Sasuke will be her rebound husband

Sasuke and Hinata both lost their older brothers that always looked after them ? Sasuke and Hinata were considered by their fathers to be the weakest of their clans ?

Both Sasuke and Hinata possess eye power ?

This are superficial similarities that can easily be explained as either coincidental or recycling basic ideas. It means nothing because the story never built on it.

The Hyuuga family issues stopped mattering right after the Neji fight. Once Neji made peace with Hiashi, the Hyuuga family dynamics never matter again. On the other hand, the Uchiha family issues dog Part 2 until the very end.

These similarities could have been something, but the time to work with it would have been in the manga. Ideally, it would begin during the chunnin exams where the two would have had an obvious chance to see these similarities.

Instead, the Hyuuga issues are used to develop Naruto and then dropped when that’s over. Hell, SH could have interacted during the war about this stuff. Instead the Uchiha family matters get tied up with Hashirama, Tobirama and later Naruto when it turns out Naruto and Sasuke are descended from a pair of brothers.

Are those similarities? Sure. Does it matter? Nope.

It’s simply hard to buy that they passed chance after chance to do this stuff in the original manga and then suddenly bring it in a manga about their kids as opposed to the one about their generation.

And Sasuke represents (Yin) and Hinata represents (Yang) look at their eyes and compare the colors of the Sasuke's eyes (Black) and Hinata's eyes (White) it's clear as day that they are the personification of Yin and Yang and Yin and Yang must always be together to bring balance in the world so that should be a clear hint that Sasuke and Hinata has been built since the beginning of Naruto to be together,

To the extent that this philosophy matters to Kishimoto….the Yang to Sasuke’s Yin is Naruto.

One of the images you past later on makes this point clear.

Sasuke and Hinata have been built since the earliest days of the Naruto manga to develop a deep relationship that is based on mutual compassion and understanding,

Do they even talk to each other one time in 700 chapters of Naruto? If they knew SH all along what’s the excuse for not doing this?

Kishimoto has always been developing Sasuke and Hinata for a deep friendship but he was secretive about doing it, he didn't want to reveal that is what he was truly wanting to do until the Naruto Series reached it's 3rd and final phase (Boruto Manga)

Why not? Naruto’s interest in Sakura and why it existed was openly revealed to the audience in Chapter 3. Sakura’s interest in Sasuke was as well. It didn’t take long for Hinata’s to become clear once she was introduced. Why the apparent deviation for SH?

While he tried to hide the ball on the final outcome, he made no effort to hide character’s romantic interest in one other, but he does SH in secret….because….? And he’s so subtle the two have no meaningful interaction for 700 chapters, which is highlighted by you gushing about her show worrying (an emotion that is not remotely unique to romantic relationsip) in a video game…

The answer is he hasn’t been developing them. They didn’t even get the cheap crap NH got in the latter stages of part 2.

As I said the Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

I think the third Part is about Boruto. The manga says as much within what…the first ten pages…when Boruto says its his story and then has to add that his dad is a part of it, but that it’s still his story. They spell it out. The story is about Boruto adventures. Not expecting to see massive personal drama in which Boruto is the side-show…to the extent he even matters in your theories.

Even if you don't want

to see it.. the last plot has always been Naruto ending with Sakura.

That was the goal at some point, but it was abandoned a long time ago. I can’t see what isn’t there.

Naruto is with Hinata and is not working out.. Sakura is with Sasuke and the same thing. Neither guy is happy with their girl cause they are looking for something or someone they cant yet get their hands on..

Hard to resisting the obvious NaruSasu joke here…..

Anyway, your SS argument, in particular, is really hard to square with the tone of Gaiden’s ending. And the stuff you keep saying about NH not working out is, for me, unconvincing.

Will NaruSaku happen in the Boruto Manga ?

No.

First understand that everything was done in view point of 3 angles or 3 steps.. Kishimoto has never said it in interviews yet one can see that there is 3 to everything. From starts  each team is divided into 3 and one teacher or adult.. Each team consist of 2 of the same sex and 1 opposite.. Naruto's team 2 males 1 female 1 male teacher..  Is all a pattern from which you can draw out a basic conclusion  there 3 to everything..

That he had a pattern in team construction doesn’t mean he does literally everything in thres and that this can be extrapolated into a pattern that applies to EVERYTHING.

You’re in Underpants Gnome territory with this. No step 2.

Naruto has had 2 love interest his first love interest was Sakura thru the first segment we see him trying to get to her but she is in love with Sasuke but she then from Sasuke to look at Naruto differently.. So even though she doesn't really openly say I like him she starts to understand him and care for him to say this words "As long as I am alive you will not die" or alike she said that when she kept him alive. So Sakura has said she cares deeply for him yet why go back to Sasuke..  Naruto's own fault for disguising as Sasuke back on chapter 3.. She thinks he can save Sasuke cause she saw him doing something good to her which she still longs for.. The kiss on the fore head.. 

There are reasons why NS fans were in WTF mode from about 615 onwards. But whatever build up they made for NS they ultimately discarded. I don’t recall if it was Kishimoto or just someone associated with the Naruto team generally, but one of them called it a red herring. Yes, Sakura saw him differently and it looked headed to romance, but whether it was red herring or they ditched for another direction…in either case they didn’t stay with it.

It’s over.

The kiss on the forehead is the key to when NaruSaku happens.. You can see at 699 Sasuke saying good bye and Sakura saying to the likes you are gonna make me wait.. She gets flip on the forehead and not the kiss she desperately wants.. This was repeated in Naruto Gaiden at the end same line..(I have heard anybody questioning what does she have to wait for? answer she is waiting for the kiss on the forehead and again she gets a flip)

The forehead poke was sign of affection. It’s was an SS moment and it was meant to be romantic. Even if she desperately wants the kiss? So what? That scene was SS and not some super secret calling to NS. That he didn’t kiss her means nothing because they are so obviously paralleling that with Itachi’s gestures of affection.

Pain arc.. Sakura screams Naruto he shows up Hinata confesses. and Sakura ends the arc hugging him in front of the whole village.. 

And…it went nowhere. Red herring, ditched under pressure from editors….don’t care the specific reason for purposes of this post. It did not materialize into NS. It’s that simple.

Hope by now you can see Sakura always is reflected at the end or has a bigger role towards the end..

Okay….?

Lets talk Hinata she was introduce in later part of the manga not at the beginning like the anime suggested.. She has always been 2nd..  she was introduce as Naruto's second love interest but in reverse order Naruto did not love her she loved him.. Naruto has always been on one clear girl in his mind Sakura.. . So far Naruto has ended with Sakura.. Shippuden ended with Sakura and Boruto began with Hinata.. Yet the story has not ended.

As for Naruto interest in Sakura….That’s certainly what it looked like until the very end of the manga and The Last. That movie sure showed us, I guess.

As for the series ending with Sakura and Boruto beginning with Hinata. It’s insignificant. This sounds like you trying to create patterns out of nothing.

The actual last chapter of Shippuden was 699 and 700 began Boruto.. but many wont see it that way.. 

I agree, but I also think its insignificant for purposes of pairings beyond stating who had kids with who.

Summarizing all I have set to make some background.. here..  During the firs segment Sakura had to learn to acknowledge Naruto and she did but it was not shown till the beginning of Shippuden that she had a change of hears.She was the one anxious to see Naruto again and we learn how much she means to him to not let him die at all.. Yet can she live with him living and not been part of his life.. that is where we at in that point and it was shown already that Sakura has a lie about Sarada and she is nostalgic about Naruto..

Be more specific about change of heart. Because there were signs of changes before the end of the first arc.

From Boruto Manga but you can get the emotion full effect if you rewatch this scene..

Not feelin’ it. Looks like basic nostalgia with respect to their own chunnin exams. Context matters and the context is that SS and NH are canon while Sakura and Naruto remain good friends. Nothing about this screams change of direction

#31 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:47 AM

You know what, Best. I'm done. I had a response to everything you said, but it's such a mammoth pain in the ass to break it up into parts that this board will post. I'm tired of trying only to watch it not load.

#32 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:34 AM

You know what, Best. I'm done. I had a response to everything you said, but it's such a mammoth pain in the ass to break it up into parts that this board will post. I'm tired of trying only to watch it not load.

I'm finalizing my responses to everything you also said, please wait patiently I have a busy schedule, and your responses take the most work to reply to since they often force me to back track evidence from manga chapters, but I'm still am capable replying regardless

And stop making so many attempts to debunk the theories that NaruSaku and SasuHina is going to happen in the Boruto manga albeit you failed to do so... you are a hope killer, what is you're goal ? to kill the remaining bit of the NaruSaku fandom ? if we did that then these forums would be deserted then you virtually wouldn't have a job a moderator here :P

Also I see that you were unable to refute a large proportion of my replies to you which CLEARLY SHOWS YOU DID NOT have a response to everything I said to you so I guess your response of "I had a response to everything you said" has now be rendered null and void.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 22 January 2017 - 03:46 AM.

#33 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:33 AM

I'm finalizing my responses to everything you also said, please wait patiently I have a busy schedule, and your responses take the most work to reply to since they often force me to back track evidence from manga chapters, but I'm still am capable replying regardless

And stop making so many attempts to debunk the theories that NaruSaku and SasuHina is going to happen in the Boruto manga albeit you failed to do so... you are a hope killer, what is you're goal ? to kill the remaining bit of the NaruSaku fandom ? if we did that then these forums would be deserted then you virtually wouldn't have a job a moderator here :P

Also I see that you were unable to refute a large proportion of my replies to you which CLEARLY SHOWS YOU DID NOT have a response to everything I said to you so I guess your response of "I had a response to everything you said" has now be rendered null and void.

I have an entire word document dedicated to your post. It's 22 f-ing pages. When I copied and pasted it, the post failed to load. I have made repeated attempts to break it apart only to watch the board fail to load the smaller chunks. I got so frustrated I quit trying to load anything else. I don't intend to try again. I explained this in the post you quoted. 

If you think I'm just kittening you on that, then that's up to you. I don't give damn. 

I'm responding because I feel like it. Because of the total frustration with my posts not loading after the work I put in my response, I no longer feel like it. I have no specific goal. I like discussing Naruto and I state my opinions on the series. Nothing else. I simply think you are wrong and that your theories are bunk. As for killing hope? If people are still holding out hope that NS has a shot, I suppose I am. That's not my goal, but I think instilling false hope you offer is worse. Large chunks of this board were crushed by the ending. Setting them up for that same disappointment a second is not doing them a favor. However, if they want to go along then and drink the Kool-Aid, then that's on them.

I don't fault you for liking SH. I really don't care that you do. I, however, think you're kidding yourself in believing it will be canon.

Prior to the ending I was accused of being too negative, but a number of posters. And in the end, it was me who was vindicated by that crappy ending.

#34 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:49 AM

I have an entire word document dedicated to your post. It's 22 f-ing pages. When I copied and pasted it, the post failed to load. I have made repeated attempts to break it apart only to watch the board fail to load the smaller chunks. I got so frustrated I quit trying to load anything else. I don't intend to try again. I explained this in the post you quoted. 

If you think I'm just kittening you on that, then that's up to you. I don't give damn. 

I'm responding because I feel like it. Because of the total frustration with my posts not loading after the work I put in my response, I no longer feel like it. I have no specific goal. I like discussing Naruto and I state my opinions on the series. Nothing else. I simply think you are wrong and that your theories are bunk. As for killing hope? If people are still holding out hope that NS has a shot, I suppose I am. That's not my goal, but I think instilling false hope you offer is worse. Large chunks of this board were crushed by the ending. Setting them up for that same disappointment a second is not doing them a favor. However, if they want to go along then and drink the Kool-Aid, then that's on them.

I don't fault you for liking SH. I really don't care that you do. I, however, think you're kidding yourself in believing it will be canon.

Prior to the ending I was accused of being too negative, but a number of posters. And in the end, it was me who was vindicated by that crappy ending.

I don't know what the hell your problem is but I'm about to get infuriated if you keep attacking my theories and SasuHina pairing

I have my counter arguments ready for you to i'm about to post them within a few hours, but lets go over what you said:

You said:"I have an entire word document dedicated to your post. It's 22 f-ing pages. When I copied and pasted it, the post failed to load. I have made repeated attempts to break it apart only to watch the board fail to load the smaller chunks. I got so frustrated I quit trying to load anything else. I don't intend to try again. I explained this in the post you quoted."

oh nice excuse buddy, is it really because the reply you want to make to this topic exceeds the character limit per reply or is it that you are simply incapable of refuting my points so you make a diversion by saying that you are having issues of loading up your reply to hide the guilt that you can't refute my points,

Which I find to be bull shiit because all you have to do is simply break up your response and post them in pieces in multiple replies instead of just one reply to this topic to get your point across, that's why it looks like you are incapable of refuting my points and making excuses for it.

You said:"If you think I'm just kittening you on that, then that's up to you. I don't give damn."

Again you are, because again... all you have to do is simply break up your response and post them in pieces in multiple replies instead of just one reply to this topic to get your point accross, thats why it looks like you are incapable of refuting my points and making excuses for it.

You said:"I'm responding because I feel like it. Because of the total frustration with my posts not loading after the work I put in my response, I no longer feel like it."

Once again.... all you have to do is simply break up your response and post them in pieces in multiple replies instead of just one reply to this topic to get your point accross

You said:"I have no specific goal."

Irony... you are going to great lengths to debunk this theory (Albeit you failed..) that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga which is clearly a goal to set yourself to do, Don't be a hypocrite man...

You said:"I like discussing Naruto and I state my opinions on the series. Nothing else."

Well your opinions on NaruSaku and SasuHina not happening in the Boruto manga hold no weight and merit because the Boruto manga storyline has yet to progress significantly for you to start saying that Sasuke and Hinata wont develop a relationship romantically,

However unlike you I have grasped a better understanding of Kishimoto's writing pattern and the next segment of that pattern leads to NaruSaku happening, At least I have compelling reason to believe that NaruSaku will happen, But since you lack a understanding of the pattern you do not have anything to expect.

You said:"I simply think you are wrong and that your theories are bunk."

You have yet to prove that, and I have evidence that supports my theory, If the Boruto manga progresses to it's final arc without any NaruSaku and SasuHina happening then you're counter arguments against my theories will hold better weight, as of now we are left in expectation to be either proven right or wrong.

You said:"As for killing hope? If people are still holding out hope that NS has a shot, I suppose I am. That's not my goal, but I think instilling false hope you offer is worse."

People have EVERY right to hold out on hope that NaruSaku has a shot, Because the Naruto story line is continuing with the Boruto manga being the 3rd segment of the Naruto manga,

There are STRONG Hints that NaruSaku will happen in the Boruto manga, Do I have to repeat for the MILLIONTH TIME that Sarada is the key to the NaruSaku ship happening ? Sarada doesn't have a father figure to spend time with her, Sakura is saddened by this as well, Naruto is fulfilling and replacing Sasuke for the role of Sarada's father, cmon man use your damn head it's obvious, Sarada wants to be the Hokage JUST LIKE NARUTO this was obviously created to show Sarada that Naruto is more of a father to her than her own father Sasuke not only does Naruto spend more time with Sarada than Sasuke does they both have the same life aspiration (Becoming the Hokage) obvious signs man obvious signs that Naruto will be the new father of Sarada which means that Sakura will now depend on Naruto to fulfill that role

No matter what happens to either Naruto or Sakura including who they marry, they will always have something that will drawn them together, (Bringing back Sasuke) (Getting Stronger through training and unyielding determination) and Now recently (Sarada).

So after hearing all of this, How am I instilling false hope to the members of NaruSaku forums ? everything that I have said Is pure cannon and has happened in the Manga, are you going to tell us that Sasuke is involved in Sarada's life every day when clearly he isn't ?

So as of now the evidence FROM CANNON supports my theory that NaruSaku and SasuHina has a high chance to happen in the Boruto manga, Since the Boruto manga has NOT ended without any NaruSaku and SasuHina moments happening your counter arguments are unsupported.

You said:"Large chunks of this board were crushed by the ending. Setting them up for that same disappointment a second is not doing them a favor. However, if they want to go along then and drink the Kool-Aid, then that's on them."

Again... because the Naruto story line hasn't ended yet clearly since it's transitioning to it's 3rd and final stage (The Boruto Manga) is proof that the story isn't over yet, You need to understand that the NaruHina pairing was only created to begin the NaruSaku Ship the evidence in my theory supports this read it, So because the NaruHina pairing was made to begin the NaruSaku ship we are NOT being set up for the same disappointment because this time around we are actually getting the pairing that we want so what disappointment are you talking about ?  :huh: 

And I have plenty of people who believe this theory and you are saying they drank the Kool-Aid (Which means you are calling them crazy) which is insultive... the only person who drank the Kool-Aid is you because after all the hints and evidence presented to you, you are still to stubborn to accept that NaruSaku and SasuHina has a high chance to happen in the Boruto manga, Are you sure you are a NaruSaku fan ? because you are going to great lengths to convince yourself and the other posters that the pairing has no chance in hell, a real fan of a pairing stands by the pairing no matter what happens to it.

You said:"I don't fault you for liking SH. I really don't care that you do. I, however, think you're kidding yourself in believing it will be canon."

oh you don't fault me for liking SasukeXHinata ? yet you are making so much effort to debunk my SasukeXHinata pairing and my SasukeXHinata theories ? 

And if you truly didn't care that I like SasukeXHinata you wouldn't go to great lengths to try to destroy it, your responses make as much sense as a man believing big foot exist.

And no I'm not kidding my self by believing that it will happen because again their are Hints and evidence that SasuHina has a high chance to happen in the Boruto manga

You said:"Prior to the ending I was accused of being too negative, but a number of posters. And in the end, it was me who was vindicated by that crappy ending."

Those accusations were right, you are a very negative person... but you were right that NaruHina was going to happen, at the end of Naruto Part 2 (Naruto Shippuden) but that wasn't the end of the Naruto series as a whole, it has transitioned to it's 3rd segment of the story the (Boruto Manga) all the evidence points at the direction of the possibility of NaruSaku and SasuHina happening in the Boruto manga

I bet a million dollars that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga, and when I'm proven right and you are proven wrong I will laugh at you, And I will rub it in your face

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 22 January 2017 - 08:50 AM.

#35 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

I bet a million dollars that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga, and when I'm proven right and you are proven wrong I will laugh at you, And I will rub it in your face

Better get that money ready...

#36 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

Fantastic. Now, you're calling me a liar. 

I know I have to break it up. I tried that, multiple times. I tried using different browsers. I moved from my laptop to my desktop The post would attempt to load and then do nothing. It doesn't say "character" limit exceeded. It does nothing. When it would do that, I would break off a smaller chunk it would still do nothing. Then I would break off more and trying again, only to get the same result. On both computers and multiple browers I tried this. It took multiple efforts to get that first part up. After running into similar issues a second time, I gave up in frustration. I'm sure if I did it enough times, I would eventually get it. It wasn't worth the effort and frustration. And with you're last two caustic responses. It's really not. You treat detractors like kitten for the crime of disagreeing with you. I have no obligation to put up with it and I am done doing so.

Of course, that means I am ignoring the manga/theory portions of the post you just made. I posted a one line post explaining why I did not respond to the entire LAP because I knew what you'd say when I didn't post the rest. You should be happy though. I don't intend to respond to future posts outside of modding duties. You're complaining is going to get you what you want. 

What is it you expect people to do when you post these? Nod and say, yes? You're going to have to eventually deal with the fact that not everyone agree with you and that when they don't they will say so. If all you want is a bunch of people to nod and say yes or awesome theory, then move these posts to the SasuHina Appreciation Thread. The appreciation threads are designed are meant for just that kind of thing. 

There is nothing ironic about me having a goal. I told you that I respond to what interests me and I simply state my opinion. I am not going to hold my tonge simply because might lose hope over it. I guess in that sense my goal is to state my opinion. I think you're theories are wrong...so I guess it's my goal to say so. You, however, seem to believe my goal is to crush people's spirits. It's not. That said, it is not my duty to protect everyone's sensibilities nor is it my duty to ensure they have hope for the pairing. I realize this is NS fansite, but we are not a support group who sits around reassures people that it will happened regardless of what the manga is doing. The topic interested me and I stated my opinion of your theories. I didn't think your responses would be as kittenish as they were or that you'd blow your stack. Lesson learned, I suppose. I knew you said you responded poorly to criticism, but I didn't think it was this bad. 

You ask me what my problem is...after you accuse me of lacking understanding, lacking astuteness, laughing in my face twice, accusing me of not reading Boruto, and calling me a liar? Seriously? 

Lastly, if you enjoyment of SH is tied to its occurrence than I suppose criticizing you're theories would impact you liking of the pairing. I've never understood that mentality. My like or dislike of a pairing has nothing to do with the odds of it being canon. Consequently, if someone were to go after a theory I made about a pairing occurring, it would have no impact on my liking it simply because they convinced it might be less likely. That is what I mean when I say I don't fault you liking the pairing.

Did I deny being negative? I did not predict NH. By that point, I no longer cared what the pairing was beyond wanting the writing to stop sucking. I was negative because I thought the writing, especially post Pain, was awful. I was criticized for saying so and then when the ending dropped, those say people trashed the ending and the manga. 

I did not say they did not have the right to have hope. I simply think they are foolish for having it. 

#37 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:57 PM

My reason for not wanting to believe this theory is simple. I don't want to lift my hopes up because I have given up on this story years ago. Why would Pierot or whoever is in charge of the Boruto manga now would want to do a 180 with the pairings at this point of the story? When they're already married and have kids? Look at Sasuke even if he has a daughter with Sakura he has NEVER shown he cares for her in a love intimate level (the thought of Pierot attempting to show he does is pathetic). If he has never care for her what makes you think he's going to care for Hinata in that way? I'm sorry it doesn't matter what you say I wont believe a word. Nothing will make me happier than to see this story and franchise die a very slow and painful death. Kishimoto gave up on this story the moment he made his kitten ending and he wants nothing to do with it anymore all he wants now is to focus on his new manga (which I will never read because remember what they say" history repeats itself" the chances are pretty high the same thing that happened to Naruto will happen to this new manga). 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#38 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

I really think you should listen to nate rivers words KIshi made it clear that he gave up his story and vision for the popular and the most vocal ship at the time. He retconned 15 years of development just to make sense out of ss and nh.

Also the anime recently announced  that they will make the boruto anime adaptation thats making it clear that they will not change the final pairs and the crappy ending. They will stick with this ending forever the damage is LONG done I suggest you moving on deluding yourself is only going to hurt you in the end.

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:18 AM

None of this really matters anymore. Naruto....is really a bad story in the end. Plain and simple.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

well about to post the counter arguments

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 25 January 2017 - 07:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users