55 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

It would be for a while now that he wants to focus on more Naruto stuff.

#22 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:25 PM

It would be for a while now that he wants to focus on more Naruto stuff.

Didn't he say before that he'll start with it this year ? He should start with it in 2017 at some point.

#23 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:48 PM

I hope Kishimoto learned his lesson for his next manga. I'm going to give him a chance with his next manga by seeing if the hero and heroine are like Naruto and Sakura or at least similar in main characteristics, and if the story was good in some aspects.

If these two initials of mine are met then I'll read the first arc and see if I continue on with the manga afterwards.

Oh, I think he learned his lesson first time around. For his next next manga he'll either stay clear of pairings completely, or he'll cement them right at the beginning and skip the game of cat and mouse, he did with pairings in Naruto.

Maybe he'll even make all his characters robots, just to make them void of any emotion, like happiness, sadness and especially love.

Whatever it ends up being, I ain't touching it.

I still can't pin-point what was it about Naruto that really got me so drawn to it, needless to say nothing will ever come close to this.

Now before you all attack me ... I KNOW there are way greater authors than Kishi and better stories than Naruto, I've tried following some of them, but nothing really drew me to stay as this knucklehead Naruto did, and to this day I miss his old self.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:20 AM

Pretty much. If he make another love interest it going to be his wife which mean part 2 Sakura, and it would be established early on simply to please her. Since again NS at first was just him (inserting into Naruto) going to get a girl that was his type. Then once he got a girl that was his type (his wife) in real live Sakura then became her to please her. He does not want to deal with any pairing wars going forward, since that landed him in the mess he is in with both his wife and career. Why not a hinata clone instead? One) not based off his wife. Two) NS main pairing in Naruto is a international money maker/nH main pairing in Naruto is barely hanging on average manga that has some fans abroad.

What was the news from Jump festa this year I have not heard anything yet?

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:54 AM

Not much. Just that Boruto anime is coming and supposedly Kishi is involved with the Hollywood movie of Naruto.

#26 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:54 AM

Wait...there's a HOLLYWOOD version? Or going to be?? You've got to be kidding me.  :facepalm:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#27 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:12 AM

Wait...there's a HOLLYWOOD version? Or going to be?? You've got to be kidding me.  :facepalm:

Why would anyone would want a trainwreck of a series to have a live action film? Do you really want to see narutos failure and pathetic life on the big screen? :ermm:  

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

Sorry but that's really happening. Dragon Ball Evolution 2, here we come.

#29 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:00 AM

I got say as much as I know a live action Naruto movie from Hollywood is going to suck.. I'm not gonna lie and say that it could probably be funny to make fun of all the stupid stuff that might happen...

Now if we go Last Airbender route then ugh... the fun will most likely be taken out. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#30 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:50 AM

Now that I think of it. I kind of wish they have Hinata in the movie. Especially if the way she is portrayed is in line with the anime, because in the US anime community she is protected, but if she in the mainstream? HAHAHA. The phrase "sexist portrayal of women" will come out so fast that Liongate won't know what to do. 

#31 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:47 AM

Oh, I think he learned his lesson first time around. For his next next manga he'll either stay clear of pairings completely, or he'll cement them right at the beginning and skip the game of cat and mouse, he did with pairings in Naruto.

Maybe he'll even make all his characters robots, just to make them void of any emotion, like happiness, sadness and especially love.

Whatever it ends up being, I ain't touching it.

I still can't pin-point what was it about Naruto that really got me so drawn to it, needless to say nothing will ever come close to this.

Now before you all attack me ... I KNOW there are way greater authors than Kishi and better stories than Naruto, I've tried following some of them, but nothing really drew me to stay as this knucklehead Naruto did, and to this day I miss his old self.

Why attack ? You're voicing out your opinion XD

Get ready for some fuming reviews and bad rating. I call a 6 max of the movie's rate.

We'll also have a live Hinata character that at least some people will tell themselves something like : " How the heck did the hero get with this character ? " and other people with exclamation marks atop of their head :P... That if they portrayed her the way she's portrayed in the manga and the Boruto manga.

#32 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:00 AM

Get ready for some fuming reviews and bad rating. I call a 6 max of the movie's rate.

We'll also have a live Hinata character that at least some people will tell themselves something like : " How the heck did the hero get with this character ? " and other people with exclamation marks atop of their head :P... That if they portrayed her the way she's portrayed in the manga and the Boruto manga.

6 makes the movie still quite watchable, so that's quite a generous score :)

As for the movie, it will probably bolt through the first part of the manga, leaving the rest for sequels if the first one does well.

So it's obvious a lot of the material will have to be left out. It will probably cover the 9 Tails attack, then fast forward to present time, a quick intro to Naruto character(loneliness, loser), a compressed version of the ch. exams, a bench scene, PoL, the chase and N vs S as the last act.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#33 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

6 makes the movie still quite watchable, so that's quite a generous score :)

As for the movie, it will probably bolt through the first part of the manga, leaving the rest for sequels if the first one does well.

So it's obvious a lot of the material will have to be left out. It will probably cover the 9 Tails attack, then fast forward to present time, a quick intro to Naruto character(loneliness, loser), a compressed version of the ch. exams, a bench scene, PoL, the chase and N vs S as the last act.

Then a 4.5 if that how it works.

I don't think there are going to be sequels. Live action films aren't that much liked either. I think it's better without them. Bleach and Dragon Ball live action film were bad.

#34 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:05 PM

Wait bleach had a live action film? Anyways the main thing with Naruto is where to start? They can't do part one because they are not having child solders in a Hollywood movie. Do part two and everyone confused and annoyed with the main character obsession with the other guy and shouting at the screen to just kiss already. So it better to do what they tried with evolution.

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

They might do part 1 story with the age of part 2 characters. I mean look at Dragon Ball Evolution.

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

@touken
Yes, they will most likely do that.

@bail
They will get Hinata in this movie, infact I would not surprise if she's the lead female character or even the heroine. Personally I don't think she would get that kind of treatment from mainstream people.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:40 PM

Her personality may upgrade to actually do something and if teenager, be a tease. Complete shy that you see in anime isn't USA protocol.

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:54 PM

Her personality may upgrade to actually do something and if teenager, be a tease. Complete shy that you see in anime isn't USA protocol.

I think she would be potray like knives from Scott pilgrim movie albeit less "annoying" and "possessive"<hahaha>

#39 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

@touken
Yes, they will most likely do that.

@bail
They will get Hinata in this movie, infact I would not surprise if she's the lead female character or even the heroine. Personally I don't think she would get that kind of treatment from mainstream people.

Yup. That would happen if they won't follow how she's portrayed in the manga.

#40 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:50 AM

Yeah, they might use the Road to Ninja version of her :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users