#21 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Sep 13 2012, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i aslo dont understand the part with the secret but is why says shino when hinata wakes up that hes the last one??

Maybe kind of shinohina moment or what???

also all this fillers suck this month only one normal episode

it's Shino sulking again tongue.gif

#22 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Isn't Shino just teasing Hinata? I don't think he was serious.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#23 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Sep 13 2012, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly happy.gif

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Sep 13 2012, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh that makes sense. Ok, clear here. Wake me when Naruto and Hinata actually have a Naruto and Sakura talk. Note: I may sleep forever.

#25 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

I don't know why people are raging so much, that scene with Hinata lasted just about 20 seconds, the rest of the episode had nothing to do with her crush on Naruto. I actually thought the whole "psycological warfare" thing was kind of interesting.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#26 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

so other than the 20 seconds of hinata's obsession

what else was the episode about?? :o

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#27 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Sep 13 2012, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i don't think he was either. he was dfiinitely teasing. everybody should watch the episode.

but why did Kiba try to stop him?

is it because Shino found out from Kiba Hinata likes Naruto? supposed be a secret?

Edited by Living Lavish, 13 September 2012 - 07:08 PM.

#28 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Sep 13 2012, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah but why did Kiba try to stop him?

is it because he found out that KIba knows Hinata likes Naruto? supposed be a secret?

wait i dont get it????? o_o

so..........kiba was taking it seriously??????

.....if the enemy wanted to use a love interest against naruto, i think they would choose the love interest that HE actually likes XD

cause at this point if they were to capture hinata for that reason, then they would have to capture all of naruto's fangirls, which im sure he gained by saving konoha XDDD

#29 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Sep 13 2012, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wait i dont get it????? o_o

so..........kiba was taking it seriously??????

.....if the enemy wanted to use a love interest against naruto, i think they would choose the love interest that HE actually likes XD

cause at this point if they were to capture hinata for that reason, then they would have to capture all of naruto's fangirls, which im sure he gained by saving konoha XDDD

No he just didn't want Shino telling her he found out. Kiba teased the fake Hinata earlier.

But Shino was definitely joking and teasing in the scene about the secret being the most important thing. a little light hearted comedy.

I mean cmon its really ridiculous if you think about it lol it makes no sense.

#30 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Sep 13 2012, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No he just didn't want Shino telling her he found out. Kiba teased the fake Hinata earlier.

But Shino was definitely joking and teasing in the scene about the secret being the most important thing. a little light hearted comedy.

I mean cmon its really ridiculous if you think about it lol it makes no sense.

oh no big deal :o

though at this point i thought everyone knew about her "crush"

i mean in the rock lee show everyone knows XD (though i guess that cant be used as proof)

besides, at this point I'll accept anything hinata tries to dish out in filler, cause we still have episode 235 under our belts XD and nothing beats that!

Edited by merryGOflava, 13 September 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#31 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Sep 13 2012, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh no big deal :o

though at this point i thought everyone knew about her "crush"

i mean in the rock lee show everyone knows XD (though i guess that cant be used as proof)

besides, at this point I'll accept anything hinata tries to dish out in filler, cause we still have episode 235 under our belts XD and nothing beats that!

i do not think that 235 was so wonderfull, it says that naruto loves sakura wich we know and he will work hard to win her over but it says that if she chooses other guy he will be happy too and this is what it counts it sounded to me that if sakura ends up with sasuke he will accept it and will find someome else.
it sounded much like jiratsu

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 September 2012 - 08:18 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#32 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 13 2012, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i do not think that 235 was so wonderfull, it says that naruto loves sakura wich we know and he will work hard to win her over but it says that if she chooses other guy he will be happy too and this is what it counts it sounded to me that if sakura ends up with sasuke he will accept it and will find someome else.

Actually no look at the episode again. he never said he would be happy he said ''as long as Sakura is happy thats what counts'' (because he's not trying to force himself on her) but he still try hes best to win her over.

It's a fact Naruto still hurts.

Edited by Living Lavish, 13 September 2012 - 08:44 PM.

#33 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 13 2012, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No because she cant be with sasuke. Think about it, its to unrealistic who could love someone who nearly killed her 2 times and killled other people and has no feelings for her and and and .............
If Kishi still does hes the biggest retard on the planet and till now he made nothing wrong in his manga so i dont think he will start now to do such bullsh&t when he made 600 chapter without smth. really bad

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#34 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

the part was good but the part that he say as long as she's happy that what it counts it is a jiratsu, i didnt liked that part
i wanted him to be more like obito that really liked him and if he could not achieve it turns on the mode "kitten konoha"

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 September 2012 - 08:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 13 2012, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the part was good but the part that he say as long as she's happy that what it counts it is a jiratsu, i didnt liked that part
i wanted him to be more like obito that really liked him and if he could not achieve it turns on the mode "kitten konoha"

...are you being sarcastic??? >:o??

#36 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

To answer the question about the episode itself. the episode was a play on the who do you trust theme set into motion by the white zetsus.

its basicaly a team 8 centric episode but beyond that theres nothing to really disinguish it from any other episode. its fairly typical filler material in line with canon but ultimately dismissable.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#37 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Sep 13 2012, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...are you being sarcastic??? >:o??

no.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#38 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

...it was a "Who's the real one" kind of episode. That makes sense, considering how much White Zetsu's primary strategy relies on deception and infiltration. Having that theme play out on a much smaller and more personal scale, what with them being trapped and all, was a pretty good choice for a filler. Overall, I got a very strong "The Thing" vibe from this episode. wink.gif

Shino's plan was pretty clever, although I'm not sure about the part with the hand signs. If Kiba understood Shino's instructions, does that mean he attacked him because that's what he was ordered to do, because I thought it was out of necessity because Shino started attacking him? I really like Shino as a character. He's a bit one dimensional, but his cryptic way of thinking (and talking) always amuses me. I especially how he's so fearful of being "the outsider" of the K11. laugh.gif

As for the Hinata moments. Nothing special. Hell, considering that it was Hinata who was the fake, then the real Hinata barely appeared in this episode. Even so, those moments didn't reveal anything we didn't already know; That Hinata loves Naruto.

Also, I think the "Most guarded secret" line was meant as a joke. Not that Hinata being held captive wouldn't affect Naruto. Hinata is his friend after all, but if the enemy we're to kidnap Naruto's love interest, they would surely go for Sakura. Speaking of secrets, I wonder what secret they we're talking about at the end? huh.gif

Next week looks interesting. Seems like poor Deidara will finally get a rematch. biggrin.gif The only thing I don't like is that it might make Sasuke's canonical entrance into the war seem less impactful/dramatic.

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 September 2012 - 12:26 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#39 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

Typical Anime studio, soon as they have to shows Sakura being a heroine, they have to put in a Hinata episode to counter it....I read description at CR and thought I was forgetting something but turns out it is a filler, one that doesn't even fit into the timeline, One minute they are on gaurd duty seperately next they are trapped together?

iAnby7W.gif

#40 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:47 AM

Got a chance to watch the episode and honestly I thought it was a pretty basic filler despite the Hinata thing, but what really interested me was the whole trust thing of who was who. In a way it almost reminded me of what happened in The Thing.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users