#1 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

I have been wanting to ask this question for a while now. For me, I think sasuke is going to die. I strongly believe that kishi has been forshadowing his death. I do believe that he will be redeemed and will be considered "forgiven" but by his own death. It would be kind of ridiculous if he survived and was accepted back into the village.

IF he was accepted, then what about all the other villages and wouldn't it be pointless if he was forgiven considering he was called a "international criminal". The only way I see him surviving is if be becomes a wanderer after his fight with naruto, leading a new Akatsuki toward peace.

What about you guys?
NaruSaku

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Musicmanoful @ Feb 12 2013, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been wanting to ask this question for a while now. For me, I think sasuke is going to die. I strongly believe that kishi has been forshadowing his death. I do believe that he will be redeemed and will be considered "forgiven" but by his own death. It would be kind of ridiculous if he survived and was accepted back into the village.

IF he was accepted, then what about all the other villages and wouldn't it be pointless if he was forgiven considering he was called a "international criminal". The only way I see him surviving is if be becomes a wanderer after his fight with naruto, leading a new Akatsuki toward peace.

What about you guys?

As much as I'd like Sasuke to die he wont. He'll get a slap on the wrist and a hurt ego and that's about it. I agree that it would be ridiculous if he survived and for all his sins to be forgiven. It just inst real, but I cant see Kishi being harsh on Sasuke especially since he is his favorite character. I think Naruto will have one of his little speeches and he'll fix all the boo boo's of the shinobi world with his words. If anything I can see Sasuke taking his team and leaving to start their own village. Kinda like an island of misfit toys. If he were to die I would have a new respect for Kishi because that would be so out of his character to do that.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I'll just copy what I wrote in a similar dead thread. XD
I believe that Sasuke will be redeemed as much as I believe in NaruSaku. If he will live, that's another thing. oh well, I have some points. ^^

1. Itachi entrusted Sasuke to Naruto, he even keeps repeating it as an Edo.
2. Jiraiya's dying words flat out states that Naruto will accomplish what he couldn't. Saving his friend(Orochimaru) was one of them, but in Naruto's case, he'll save Sasuke.
3. He says he can't be Hokage before he saves Sasuke. I believe that he meant that he will not accept himself as a reliable Hokage if he can't do it, but he'll probably take on the job. Considering it's pretty much his 2nd catchphrase.
4. He says he can't confess to Sakura before he save Sasuke. That is why NS will be confirmed in the very last arc, when they deal with him.
5. I see Sasuke as the image of the "end the cycle of hatred" thing. Because Sasuke is IMO the main symbol, and a perfect example of ending hatred, Naruto will accomplish it.

And just because he'll be saved from himself, does not mean he'll be saved from Konoha. th_tongue.gif f Saving Sasuke is to me to free him from his burden. In the end, Sasuke will be were Naruto was in the beginning. It will be a reverse situation. I want him to strive for the acknowledgement he was given without costs, that acknowledgement he crushed. I also want him to pay for what he did to Taka, especially Karin. I would love for her to say "I won't let you bite me anymore! argh1.png" He always had Taka to save him, but he threw them off for his revenge. He like Naruto has to learn that he can not do it alone. While Naruto thinks he can save the world alone, Sasuke thinks his revenge is his and only his. (That doesn't mean I want Taka to join that path with him, haha.) I want Sasuke to know what life he threw away, and fight to get it back.

If Sasuke dies, Naruto will think he failed, many people including me believe Sakura will raise him up and make him ready to be Hokage. I don't think he'll die though.

Edited by sushi., 12 February 2013 - 07:07 PM.

ナルサク

#4 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

I saw someone post something the other day. I can't remember who it was. Anyway, I think it's kind of heading in the direction that Sasuke and Naruto will fight over the title of Hokage. I feel like he will be redeemed prior to the fight. That's the way it seems right now.

After knowing all of this, it's hard for me to believe Sasuke will disregard this information. Maybe Sasuke will fight for the title of Hokage to test Naruto's resolve, or exert Uchiha control over the village, (finally). I can't see him overcoming the anti-hero title, for any reason. But maybe they can work together for the sake of the village in a way that the First and Madara never could.

I don't think he dies.

#5 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (xerorains @ Feb 12 2013, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw someone post something the other day. I can't remember who it was. Anyway, I think it's kind of heading in the direction that Sasuke and Naruto will fight over the title of Hokage. I feel like he will be redeemed prior to the fight. That's the way it seems right now.

After knowing all of this, it's hard for me to believe Sasuke will disregard this information. Maybe Sasuke will fight for the title of Hokage to test Naruto's resolve, or exert Uchiha control over the village, (finally). I can't see him overcoming the anti-hero title, for any reason. But maybe they can work together for the sake of the village in a way that the First and Madara never could.

I don't think he dies.

That's a really intriguing plot! What will Naruto do: Kill Sasuke over the throne; or save him by not killing him over the throne? If he doesn't fight him other Konoha Shinobis will, which would cause another little war in Hidden Leaf, and wouldn't just be any little war because Sasuke has Orochimaru on his side and the 4 past Hokages. I wouldn't be surprise since Konoha is very vulnerable right now.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 12 February 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#6 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 12 2013, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll just copy what I wrote in a similar dead thread. XD
I believe that Sasuke will be redeemed as much as I believe in NaruSaku. If he will live, that's another thing. oh well, I have some points. ^^

1. Itachi entrusted Sasuke to Naruto, he even keeps repeating it as an Edo.
2. Jiraiya's dying words flat out states that Naruto will accomplish what he couldn't. Saving his friend(Orochimaru) was one of them, but in Naruto's case, he'll save Sasuke.
3. He says he can't be Hokage before he saves Sasuke. I believe that he meant that he will not accept himself as a reliable Hokage if he can't do it, but he'll probably take on the job. Considering it's pretty much his 2nd catchphrase.
4. He says he can't confess to Sakura before he save Sasuke. That is why NS will be confirmed in the very last arc, when they deal with him.
5. I see Sasuke as the image of the "end the cycle of hatred" thing. Because Sasuke is IMO the main symbol, and a perfect example of ending hatred, Naruto will accomplish it.

And just because he'll be saved from himself, does not mean he'll be saved from Konoha. th_tongue.gif f Saving Sasuke is to me to free him from his burden. In the end, Sasuke will be were Naruto was in the beginning. It will be a reverse situation. I want him to strive for the acknowledgement he was given without costs, that acknowledgement he crushed. I also want him to pay for what he did to Taka, especially Karin. I would love for her to say "I won't let you bite me anymore! argh1.png" He always had Taka to save him, but he threw them off for his revenge. He like Naruto has to learn that he can not do it alone. While Naruto thinks he can save the world alone, Sasuke thinks his revenge is his and only his. (That doesn't mean I want Taka to join that path with him, haha.) I want Sasuke to know what life he threw away, and fight to get it back.

If Sasuke dies, Naruto will think he failed, many people including me believe Sakura will raise him up and make him ready to be Hokage. I don't think he'll die though.

"fight to get it back" i dont think so they will receive him with open arms, since he's good now.
But i dsagree with Sasuke has to be alive otherwise Naruto thinks he failed, Naruto saved Nagato but he died, i said i want Sasuke to pay the price for his actions, dying to do something for Naruto or even giving his eyes to Naruto to use the rinnegan to save the other bijuu's.

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (narusaku4ver @ Feb 12 2013, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"fight to get it back" i dont think so they will receive him with open arms, since he's good now.
But i dsagree with Sasuke has to be alive otherwise Naruto thinks he failed, Naruto saved Nagato but he died, i said i want Sasuke to pay the price for his actions, dying to do something for Naruto or even giving his eyes to Naruto to use the rinnegan to save the other bijuu's.

Worst thing you can do is to bold out something you disagree with in a long and connected post.

Everything Sasuke has, whether it is powers or friends, it has been served to him for free. He has to know what life he counsciously threw away to begin his quest, only that way can he learn his lesson. Konoha should not welcome him with open arms. Maybe Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura. Not the rest. They will not understand him. Before you can forgive someone, you need to understand them. Fodder nins of Konoha(and the rookies) have not attached themselves to Sasuke enough to find out why he is the way he is. It won't be as simple as you think. Naruto is not a rainbow story.

I didn't even mention how Sasuke would die. I agree with you, why are you arguing that Sasuke should pay the price against me? I said he would die, and only that. Naruto also has to learn that he is allowed to fail, as long as you get back on your feet and keep walking forward, with all his dead friends in his heart.

Edited by sushi., 12 February 2013 - 10:00 PM.

ナルサク

#8 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 12 2013, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Worst thing you can do is to bold out something you disagree with in a long and connected post.

Everything Sasuke has, whether it is powers or friends, it has been served to him for free. He has to know what life he counsciously threw away to begin his quest, only that way can he learn his lesson. Konoha should not welcome him with open arms. Maybe Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura. Not the rest. They will not understand him. Before you can forgive someone, you need to understand them. Fodder nins of Konoha(and the rookies) have not attached themselves to Sasuke enough to find out why he is the way he is. It won't be as simple as you think. Naruto is not a rainbow story.

I didn't even mention how Sasuke would die. I agree with you, why are you arguing that Sasuke should pay the price against me? I said he would die, and only that. Naruto also has to learn that he is allowed to fail, as long as you get back on your feet and keep walking forward, with all his dead friends in his heart.

How Konoha cant forgive sasuke if he did nothing to the village, you would say it about Kumogakure and the cloud ninjas but Konoha, I think the only comments so far about Sasuke was they saying that he deserve a medal for killing Itachi.
Sasuke did no harm to the villagers or the village itself, he only hurt his former friends, and even the promise of Sasuke will only destroy the village if he defeats Naruto first on a battle states it.
And his "former" friends covered him and protected him, Naruto and Sakura not letting him to be called as a nukenin, Sakura did not report the murder attempt and it's clearly obvious that they did not reported it.

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (narusaku4ver @ Feb 12 2013, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How Konoha cant forgive sasuke if he did nothing to the village, you would say it about Kumogakure and the cloud ninjas but Konoha, I think the only comments so far about Sasuke was they saying that he deserve a medal for killing Itachi.
Sasuke did no harm to the villagers or the village itself, he only hurt his former friends, and even the promise of Sasuke will only destroy the village if he defeats Naruto first on a battle states it.
And his "former" friends covered him and protected him, Naruto and Sakura not letting him to be called as a nukenin, Sakura did not report the murder attempt and it's clearly obvious that they did not reported it.

Sasuke did not oppose Konoha directly, you're right about that.

What he did was to ally himself with the organization that is about to destroy the world. That is enough for the villagers to not trust him, as Konoha is obviously in the world. To those who didn't know him, he's viewed a criminal. A murderer. Traitor. Terrorist. That's what they've been told he is, criminal is his official title. "So that former rookie almost captured the eight-tails and helped the Akatsuki ruin our world, huh? He won't be buying apples from me again.", is what a normal citizen(who happens to sell apples for a living) would say.

It all depends on how much the villagers know. But word goes around, so they must know that he killed their temporarily Hokage(who they think of as a good guy) and that he joined forces with Akatsuki.

ナルサク

#10 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 12 2013, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke did not oppose Konoha directly, you're right about that.

What he did was to ally himself with the organization that is about to destroy the world. That is enough for the villagers to not trust him, as Konoha is obviously in the world. To those who didn't know him, he's viewed a criminal. A murderer. Traitor. Terrorist. That's what they've been told he is, criminal is his official title. "So that former rookie almost captured the eight-tails and helped the Akatsuki ruin our world, huh? He won't be buying apples from me again.", is what a normal citizen(who happens to sell apples for a living) would say.

It all depends on how much the villagers know. But word goes around, so they must know that he killed their temporarily Hokage(who they think of as a good guy) and that he joined forces with Akatsuki.

We all know that but thanks to naruto and his friends the villagers didnt knew about it.
About Danzo Obito picked up his body, even if saying that Sasuke killed Danzo i doubt that they reported it.

Naruto even lied to Izuna about Sasuke.

Edited by narusaku4ver, 12 February 2013 - 10:58 PM.

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

As I said in the podcast. I want him to have a Darth Vadar ending. This ending does three things.

1. It let's Sasuke die a hero which I think Naruto can accept, but it also gives him the redemption he deserves.
2. He still gets punished. He can't not be punished. Consequence is how we learn in life and how we grow.
3. It gives a chance for Sakura to do the one thing Hinata can not and do the one thing a heroine really could do. Heal Naruto's heart. It's one thing to restore faith and another to restore someone's life.

I don't want to hear how this affects the pairings and Sasuke can't die cause "it means Naruto is just the backup." It really is a childish argument

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 February 2013 - 11:10 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 Baiken

Baiken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Just a college student interested in a few things such as Sakura Haruno, Game of Thrones, Art, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Justin Timberlake, Parks and Rec.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

I don't like Sasuke, but does he deserve to die? I don't know. If Kishi lets Sasuke live in the end, whatever, I just hope he doesn't come back to Konoha. Seriously, this guy volunteered to go with Orochimaru, sided with terrorists, killed a Hokage, tried to assault the Kage at the summit, just, no. dry.gif Actually, not only do I not want him to come back to Konoha, I don't want him in any other hidden village. He can go ahead and found his own village and rebuild his clan somewhere else. Better yet, now that we know how potentially disasterrific the Uchiha's emotions can become, maybe it would be best if he simply became a wanderer or something.

#13 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Baiken @ Feb 12 2013, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't like Sasuke, but does he deserve to die? I don't know. If Kishi lets Sasuke live in the end, whatever, I just hope he doesn't come back to Konoha. Seriously, this guy volunteered to go with Orochimaru, sided with terrorists, killed a Hokage, tried to assault the Kage at the summit, just, no. dry.gif Actually, not only do I not want him to come back to Konoha, I don't want him in any other hidden village. He can go ahead and found his own village and rebuild his clan somewhere else. Better yet, now that we know how potentially disasterrific the Uchiha's emotions can become, maybe it would be best if he simply became a wanderer or something.

^ This fu.png

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#14 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Personally, I would love to see Sasuke die, but as of late, I don't think Kishi will do it.

Just look at how much he's given Sasuke, even though Sasuke is one of the most idiotic characters in the manga to me (personal opinion), he still gets all the powerups, the girls, the everything for doing nothing but stalking around with a scowl on his face.

Sasuke will be redeemed, but I cannot imagine him returning to the village. He no longer has a place there, his family's ground still still destroyed. He joined the Akatsuki, the organization that flattened Konoha to the ground. He doesn't deserve to call such a place home since he threw it away and threatened to destroy it during one of his insane rants.

It won't ruin the manga if Sasuke doesn't die, but it will ruin it if he magically walks back into Konoha and everything is fine and dandy. If the villagers hated Naruto for some stupid reason (even though they had been told all about how the seal works no doubt), it's crazy to think they won't hate Sasuke for associating with people who did way more damage than the Kyuubi did.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

Death would in my opinion only be an escape. There is no burden, guilt, hate or remorse in death. You're free.

I don't want Sasuke to be free in any way until he has faced his consequences. He needs to go through every one of them, not escape to the afterlife where nothing on earth can chase him. If Sasuke dies after he's paid a hefty prize, for instance sacrificing himself, I would be OK with it. I may not like it if Naruto kills Sasuke in their final fight. Kishi needs to close Sasuke's development, not cut it by taking his life. Unless Sasuke gets redeemed right in his last moments, which he will if he dies.

ナルサク

#16 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 13 2013, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Death would in my opinion only be an escape. There is no burden, guilt, hate or remorse in death. You're free.

I don't want Sasuke to be free in any way until he has faced his consequences. He needs to go through every one of them, not escape to the afterlife where nothing on earth can chase him. If Sasuke dies after he's paid a hefty prize, for instance sacrificing himself, I would be OK with it. I may not like it if Naruto kills Sasuke in their final fight. Kishi needs to close Sasuke's development, not cut it by taking his life. Unless Sasuke gets redeemed right in his last moments, which he will if he dies.

What about Nagato do you think he was a coward?
He see in death a way to help Naruto, maybe Sasuke dying in order to help Naruto accomplish something or ressurrect someome.
(R.I.N.N.E.G.A.N)
What if Obito secretly put Senju's DNA on Sasuke?

#17 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

guys i dont think that sasuke will die. cause narusaku and naruto becoming a hokage depends on sasuke. and why kisi will destroy his manga!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#18 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Feb 12 2013, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally, I would love to see Sasuke die, but as of late, I don't think Kishi will do it.

Just look at how much he's given Sasuke, even though Sasuke is one of the most idiotic characters in the manga to me (personal opinion), he still gets all the powerups, the girls, the everything for doing nothing but stalking around with a scowl on his face.

Sasuke will be redeemed, but I cannot imagine him returning to the village. He no longer has a place there, his family's ground still still destroyed. He joined the Akatsuki, the organization that flattened Konoha to the ground. He doesn't deserve to call such a place home since he threw it away and threatened to destroy it during one of his insane rants.

It won't ruin the manga if Sasuke doesn't die, but it will ruin it if he magically walks back into Konoha and everything is fine and dandy. If the villagers hated Naruto for some stupid reason (even though they had been told all about how the seal works no doubt), it's crazy to think they won't hate Sasuke for associating with people who did way more damage than the Kyuubi did.

You're actually right. Sasuke won't ever return to the village, even if he is redeemed. They flat out said so in the manga.

Edited by kidNinja, 13 February 2013 - 12:55 AM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#19 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

Sasuke will have his issues, but he will be a symbol of redemption for his clan, he is an avenger.

I ultimately see Sasuke pulling a Vader 180, he is evil in his own sense but finds meaning again in what he once knew.

Itachi turned Sasuke back in more ways than Orochimaru and Obito did.

Tonight we will see Harshiama answer the question and Sasuke will make a new resolve out of it, either go forward into the darkness which he has inherited from history or change the course as he sees.

Sasuke and Naruto will fight, that's a given but I can see Sasuke getting only half his answer from Harshiama, the second and final answer will be from Naruto. I feel that Harshiama will only say how ninja are warriors and assassin's but also unified. It will be some type of "we are all separate but unified" "Even if all the villages go back to hating each other, we are still one world of beings and one world of a great brotherhood and family of warriors." I feel that Harshiama will tell Sasuke stuff about the Uchiha he never knew and how your family is not you, you are free to make yourself in this world free from their sins.

On this note I see Sasuke being the one to help Naruto end the cycle of hatred, as the sage's sons began the cycle, Naruto and Sasuke will end it and bring peace as the sage imagined. Also Naruto would have to do another really good talk-no-jutsu to have the whole freaking world to forgive Sasuke for reasons other than being manipulated and helping in the world's destruction. I can imagine that many would want him to stand trial but one very big scene I can see near the end of the series is Naruto saying 'if he dies, then so do I, I'm not going to live in a world where there is no forgiveness, this war should have taught us all that, the only way to real peace is forgiveness." From that point Sakura, Kakashi, and the rest of his friends either support him or get behind him doing a spartacus type thing with 'If you go then so do we ultimately showing they have forgiven Sasuke.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#20 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Sasuke's fate isn't 100% clear but I will put what I think will happen. After this talk with the past Hokages, Sasuke will soften around the edges very slightly yet still deciding to destory Konoha. In the end, Naruto turns him good of course somehow in the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight at the end of the manga. I doubt Sasuke will die, given how I see Naruto taking that as an entire failure to both himself and Sasuke, even though he would die good. Besides, Kishimoto's too much of a Sasuke fanboy. There's no way he would kill off Sasuke, even if his life depended on it.

Admittingly, I want Sasuke to return to Konoha and join T7 again. However, while I don't think it's impossible, I know the chances for that currently aren't good so I just mostly keep quiet about a Sasuke return. The most logical option? He'll become a wanderer and create his own village yet still keeps in contact with Konoha because of Naruto. That's what I see happening as the most likely scenerio. Even though I'd still be sad by it, it's certainly better for me than Sasuke dying and the SasuNaru bond disappearing.

Either this option or redemption through death. Total Anakin Skywalker move.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users