#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:31 PM

Hi there.

If Sasuke had a criminal record, (which I assumed he does) what do you think he would be charged for.

My guess would be:

1. 1st Degree Murder- Killing Orochimaru and those samurai
2. Animal Cruelty- Using Manda as a shield from Deidara's bomb and recklessly sending that hawk to it's death assuming it's dead.
3. Hate Crimes- Kidnapping Killer Bee (even though that was a decoy) and assaulting the raikage A
4. Treason- The whole five kage summit fiasco
5. Assault- Numerous occasions
6. 2nd Degree Murder- He used kirin on Itachi but it wasn't the killing blow
7. Terrorism- He's working for the Akatsuki
8. Attempted Murder- Naruto and Sakura more then once for both
9. Extortion- Using his teammates as tools sometimes unwillingly
10. Theft- Stole artifacts
11. Breaking and Entering- Done several times
12. Torture- Using sharingan techniques on people
13. Arson- He likes to set things on fire (ZE UCHIHA PYRO IZ A SOULLESS MONSTOR)
14. Assisted Suicide- Itachi was on the verge of dying anyway due to illness and he wanted Sasuke to kill him
15. Indecent Exposure- His first two outfits before he got his Akatsuki attire

I don't know much about law so feel free to correct any mistakes if you see any and help expand on the list. happy.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 02 October 2010 - 03:49 PM.

#2 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 11 2010, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there.

If Sasuke had a criminal record, (which I assumed he does) what do you think he would be charged for.

My guess would be:

2. Animal Cruelty- Using Manda as a shield from Deidara's bomb and recklessly sending that hawk to it's death assuming it's dead.
3. Hate Crimes- Kidnapping Killer Bee (even though that was a decoy) and assaulting the raikage A
6. 2nd Degree Murder/Assisted Suicide- He used kirin on Itachi and it wasn't the killing blow since he was dying anyways

I don't know much about law so feel free to correct any mistakes if you see any and help expand on the list. happy.gif

Attempted Murder on Naruto and Sakura (more than once for both)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 11 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Attempted Murder on Naruto and Sakura (more than once for both)

Thanks for the tip. smile.gif

EDIT: I've added it on the list.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 11 July 2010 - 11:47 PM.

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:49 AM

There's more:

The foddler ninja before he attacked Orochimaru a couple of days later. You can count that as 1st or 2nd Degree murder.

Also add Sai, Yamato and Kakashi (though for his case, it was less) to the attempted murder since he was about to kill them too.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:09 AM

I laugh.gif ed. I think you've got it about right.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 12 July 2010 - 03:09 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

You also have

Extortion - using his teammates like tools sometimes unwillingly including Karin. Possibly others as well.
Theft - Stole artifacts
Breaking and entering - done several times
Torture - Sharingan techniques used on people.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 11 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there.

My guess would be:

6. 2nd Degree Murder/Assisted Suicide- He used kirin on Itachi and it wasn't the killing blow since he was dying anyways
8. Attempted Murder- Naruto and Sakura more then once for both

Not a bad list his worst crimes which were the tip of the ice berg was attacking Killer Bee and the kage summit. Doing those crimes he has become an international criminal he has the five main hidden villages after him so he's pretty much screw. Also killing Danzo although his ideals and rules were wrong he was trying to do what was best for Konoha he wanted to protect the village his own way, he was one of Konoha's elders and an important asset to the village that's another high treason crime.

With everything he has done there's still some goodness in Sasuke and its up to Naruto to save him which leads me curious to see how Kishi is going to make Naruto save him from the darkness?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 12 2010, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not a bad list his worst crimes which were the tip of the ice berg was attacking Killer Bee and the kage summit. Doing those crimes he has become an international criminal he has the five main hidden villages after him so he's pretty much screw. Also killing Danzo although his ideals and rules were wrong he was trying to do what was best for Konoha he wanted to protect the village his own way, he was one of Konoha's elders and an important asset to the village that's another high treason crime.

With everything he has done there's still some goodness in Sasuke and its up to Naruto to save him which leads me curious to see how Kishi is going to make Naruto save him from the darkness?

If Kishi's smart, Naruto won't save him. Sasuke makes a much better villain than protagonist.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#9 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 12 2010, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also killing Danzo although his ideals and rules were wrong he was trying to do what was best for Konoha he wanted to protect the village his own way, he was one of Konoha's elders and an important asset to the village that's another high treason crime.

The Danzou one is even worse than that if you think about it for a few seconds: Danzou wasn't just a village elder, He was acting Hokage. Sasuke assassinated a public official. That's a serious crime.

Also, Arson. Sasuke really loves fire.

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jul 12 2010, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, Arson. Sasuke really loves fire.

And barbeques, from what we've seen. He did light the Raikage's arm on fire too.

#11 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jul 12 2010, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Kishi's smart, Naruto won't save him. Sasuke makes a much better villain than protagonist.

You mean antagonist, madara is the current antagonist.

Sasuke also forgot his greencard and passport when crossing the boarders. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#12 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 12 2010, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasuke also forgot his greencard and passport when crossing the boarders. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Oh yeah, that's right: Desertion. He was an active member of a military institution, and then ran off to join an enemy nation.

Also, use of a controlled substance. He used a ton of drugs over the time skip to increase his strength, and seeing as they were provided by Orochimaru and Kabuto, I doubt they were legal.

#13 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 12 2010, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he meant "Sasuke is better as villain than a good guy."

I don't know if I want Sasuke to be saved either. True he does make a good villain. Probably even better than Madara mostly due to the fact that he is crazy yet sophisticated. Madara is crazy, but he lacks that suave that a true villain possesses. Sasuke has that.

One thing I liked about a villain was their overly sexual tendencies that they have sometimes whether it be through the way they dress, the way they act, or the way they treat their female captives.

Maybe this is why I like vampires so much.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

Don't forget he can also be considered criminally insane too.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

After checking the list:

-Atempted and Successful Murder(s)
-Hate Crimes
-Animal Cruelty
-Extortion
-Terrorism
-Assult
-Treason
-Torture
-Theft
-Entering and breaking property
-Arson

Oh boy, if he was real, doing all these things resulted to either LIFE or Death penalty.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#16 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:19 AM

Excellent finds everyone. biggrin.gif

Let's see if we can add more to the list. a_plotting.gif

#17 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:09 AM

Killing one person alone results in life right? So all that plus multiple killings would definitely mean he's walking through the valley of the shadow of death.

#18 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 12 2010, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he meant "Sasuke is better as villain than a good guy."

I don't know if I want Sasuke to be saved either. True he does make a good villain. Probably even better than Madara mostly due to the fact that he is crazy yet sophisticated. Madara is crazy, but he lacks that suave that a true villain possesses. Sasuke has that.

One thing I liked about a villain was their overly sexual tendencies that they have sometimes whether it be through the way they dress, the way they act, or the way they treat their female captives.

Maybe this is why I like vampires so much.

Sasuke is crazy yet sophisticated? Hardly. Madara's the Palpatine of the Naruto universe, manipulating and staying hidden in the shadows. Attacking Minato and Kushina during childbirth? How did he find out the location on the first place? Using Minato's 'Papa Wolf' instinct to lure Minato away from Kushina AND tagging Naruto with explosive seals? Hell, Madara even managed to stay hidden for some odd years only to reappear and wipe the floor with Naruto and co. with his phasing abilities. Without Madara, Sasuke's just a wrathful warrior with no goal after Itachi is killed.

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 12 2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is crazy yet sophisticated? Hardly. Madara's the Palpatine of the Naruto universe, manipulating and staying hidden in the shadows. Attacking Minato and Kushina during childbirth? How did he find out the location on the first place? Using Minato's 'Papa Wolf' instinct to lure Minato away from Kushina AND tagging Naruto with explosive seals? Hell, Madara even managed to stay hidden for some odd years only to reappear and wipe the floor with Naruto and co. with his phasing abilities. Without Madara, Sasuke's just a wrathful warrior with no goal after Itachi is killed.

Sasuke doesn't use cheap tactics to gain the upper hand. He always fought one on one with whomever and used his own power. Sasuke didn't use a baby to get to ultimate power. He doesn't attack someone when they are the weakest or most vulnerable like Madara has done.

In fact, Sasuke would rather fight everyone at full strength to prove his strength and superiority.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 13 2010, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke doesn't use cheap tactics to gain the upper hand. He always fought one on one with whomever and used his own power. Sasuke didn't use a baby to get to ultimate power. He doesn't attack someone when they are the weakest or most vulnerable like Madara has done.

In fact, Sasuke would rather fight everyone at full strength to prove his strength and superiority.

That is exactly what makes Sasuke so un-ninja. I admire Madara so much because he is so ninja attacking at the weakest moments and explosive tagging some babies.

Edited by Muffins?, 13 July 2010 - 07:19 AM.

JLHza2T.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users