Close
Photo

Let's see if their is change of heart.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you guys still like Sakura? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

DO you guys still like Sakura?

1. YES, she will always be awesome (7 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

2. NO, I never liked her (1 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

3. NO, she doesn't deserve to live (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

4. NO, liked her but now I HATE HER (11 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:22 AM

Well according to me if I would have conducted this poll last week, Sakura would have gotten large amounts of positive votes. Let's see what we get now. I hope for some change in the favoritism for Sakura now.

Also write what you would have selected if Sakura was a real life girl not controlled by kishimoto.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

I have always thought Sakura was a disappointing character but this is just over the top. 

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#3 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

Why should I behaviour like if she was a real person not controlled by Kihimoto? She IS one. She is not, was not and will never be real, so it is makes no sense treating her like one. Her actions, thoughts... will ALWAYS be controlled by another person, so that you will alwyas have to factor on it.

I think that in one scene of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit says: "I am not evil. I have only been drawn like this."

Anyway, I always liked Sakura, even back in Part I when people comdemned her and lambasted for being an inmature twel-years-old (a teenager inmature? Stop the presses!). I find the last developments deeply dumb, nonsensical and out-of-character, but I will not hold terrible writing against her. If the creator decided forgetting his own character is it his blame, not his character's.

After all, if we are to condemn her for that, we should be condemning all characters in Part II, including Naruto.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#4 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

In gaming terms, Kishi 'threw'

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,049 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

Yes. 699-700 doesn't even exist in my eyes.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:15 PM

Which Sakura do you mean ? The 693 - 700 Sakura or the Sakura before that ? BEcause they are two very different characters . Same goes for that guy with blonde hair from 699 and 700 , whoever the f he is , that was not Naruto

Edited by narusakurama, 06 November 2014 - 12:17 PM.

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#7 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

Sakura was my Favorite Character....and Kishimoto kittening ruined her.

uc.png

#8 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

Kishi kitten on her character development this last chapter. He had all the pieces to have her not have romantic feelings for sasuke in the end and it would have been believeable for her to get over him. But no, he kitten on her development, made sasuke look out of character(to me), and gave no resolution to narusaku. It pains me to see a character like Sakura not get something she deserved... Just still can't believe kishi made the most negative, unbelievable pairing canon. Defies all logic. I hope kishi enjoyed wasting his time building narusaku and practically killing sasusaku. This ending is not believeable at ll. Asspull

#9 mrgoibon

mrgoibon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:ObiRin (lmao)

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

Yep, Kishimoto ruined the character Sakura. I'm not sure if Kishimoto is sexist or just a bad writer. (Maybe both?)

#10 RamenxBlossom

RamenxBlossom

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku
    Fanfiction
    Kpop
    Kdramas
    Anime/Manga
    Drawing

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

Sakura was and still is my fav female character. I won't blame for the the bs KISHI had 'written'.

output_FAafXs_zpsoj0idcx1.gif?t=14375663

#11 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Heaven & Earth.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

Yes. 699-700 doesn't even exist in my eyes.

Yep same for me.

Which Sakura do you mean ? The 693 - 700 Sakura or the Sakura before that ? BEcause they are two very different characters . Same goes for that guy with blonde hair from 699 and 700 , whoever the f he is , that was not Naruto

Totally agree with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users